the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

stals unithread

Go down 
+7
WineHippie
sky otter
Swami
Somamech
Biggles
Reunite
stal
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

stals unithread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:49 am

What do you get if door knocking mormon's had superpowers?

Hallowed are the Ori

too funny

starting season 10 this weekend stal dude lol
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:10 am

yes the ori are quite fundimentalist aren't they
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:39 am

anyone reading this, go to the outpost forum and try to comment in the thread about the dod's new policy on de/classification of 'secret' files. A blatant knee-jerk pre-emptive strike on potential whistleblowers. File a de-class motion, get yourself flagged...

-------

edit to add - forgot to say, point is, i have tried 10 times now to post in the thread, and every time i get either kicked by the browser or auto-logged-out by the forum.

W

t

f

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Obviously de-classifying only some things Stal.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:30 am

Updating you Stal!

SG1 Complete abducted

Reality TV at its best !

Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:57 pm

lol good work soma.

Now you've just got to watch the two movies, SG-1 the ark of truth (the end of the ori storline) and SG-1 continuum (the end of the Baal storyline). They are both actualy quite good.

and of course 5 years worth of stargate atlantis...
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:43 am

lol!

I watched Over 100 episodes since xmas..Had to be done though affraid

Seen the Arrk and it may have been one of the first I watched.. but The Continuum I have not seen and seems like a must in this series!

Decided I will do Atlantis... but not now. lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:27 am

one of the many 'little' things one may notice with sg-1 is that during s6-8 colonel samantha carter uses a variety of weapons. The standard issue primary weapon for air force sg teams is the P90 smg, and the SI weapon for the navy (marines) sg teams is the M4.

Several times during seasons 6-8 sam is seen to be using navy weapons. In particular a short-frame M4 with the full options package. Reflex scope, laser sight, torch, grenade launcher, double-drum mag. At the time, this particular version of the M4 was not in the public eye.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:30 pm

wtf

I Have to check that mate! Nice work ;)

I have a housing for a make believe Aussie Gun that the US Navy got involved in LOL

Luckily its all scifi and my imagination is bigger than the truth ;)

Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:34 pm

finaly got around to watching 'immortals'. Pretty good actualy. Think 300 crossed with wrath of the titans crossed with fellini satyricon. Fairly brutal in places though.

So so so much symbolism.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:07 pm

SG1 Stuff..... toast

Quote :
There are a lot of "easter eggs" that you can look for, the big wrench is always there somewhere, you will generally see some of the film crew in AF uniforms as extras, at times there are some really neat weapons used that I hadn't seen before. Real ones, that is, not the scifi stuff. I remember one ep had a real belt fed full-auto shotgun, for example.

Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:43 am

@ soma - nice :)

-------

does anyone remember a tv show from the late 90's called 'dark angel'?

Starred a young jessica alba (fantastic four, the eye, machete) and produced by none other than james cameron (director of aliens, terminator, avatar, titanic etc).

Set in the very near future, america has been disabled by an EM pulse, and while the rebuild is underway (tv, electricity, cars etc work again) the country is a mess. Alba plays 'max' an X5 series 'transgenic' (geneticaly engineered) super soldier, who escaped from project manticore as a teen and has lived as a normal person for several years.

Series one of the show features a lot of short flashback scenes of the x5 kids being trained and brainwashed literaly from birth. One stand out flash was of the kids hunting a grown man in a live-fire hunt/kill exercise, and during the chase they find a baloon. The kids stand transfixed, having never seen anything outside of black-ops training equiptment.

Series one is a bit corny, and has a lighter tone, showing max's interactions with other people during her job as a bicycle courier, her interaction with an anon/lulsec style hacker, her attempts to locate other escaped x5's and avoiding project manticore operatives/other x5-7 hybrids.

Series two gets progressively darker. Not long before the show was cancelled by the network (in exactly the same way joss whedon's 'dollhouse' was cancelled ((dollhouse was about mindcontrolled assassins/sex slaves))) the narrative took an interesting turn.

It was revealed that project manticore was just a modern day off-shoot of a much older program. Eugenics program. The manticore emblem was found in archeological digs dating right back to mesopotamia.

Basically, a secret society had been selectively breeding 'superior' stock for 7 thousand years. Details such as the fact that 'breeding partners' were chosen for the males of the line, firstborns were killed, and after the third pregnancy the mother was killed.

Funny how the show got cut eh?
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:51 am

nope sorry, no TV
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:19 am

lol sw. No tv is a pretty good idea :)

i only watch satellite tv, not network, and mostly for the movie channels, and documentaries.

Also, sometimes its handy to keep track of the crap 'they' are force-feeding the unsuspecting.

Although, subliminal advertising aside, you get the same ELFs from your computer screen...
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:52 am

back to the future ptIII - at the start, 1955 doc is reading the letter from 1985 doc, written in 1885, where doc says he cant rebuild the time circuts/flux capacitor until 1947, because the tech didn't exist until 1947.

1947. Thinking about that...

-------

also, today i was watching 'top sniper' on discovery science, and at one point one of the snr sgts said 'we made this course based on things that troops are 99% certain to encounter in IRAN and iraq.'

oops....
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:15 pm

1947...lol good old Roswell
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:53 pm

hokai

4 months ago this thread had like 1500 views. Now it has over 3000. What in the actual fuck?

So, movies and shit...

Saw the avengers the other day. Did enjoy. Joss Whedon (buffy, angel, firefly, dollhouse) did a spectacular job of bringing it all together. Also - was that Thanos iSpied during the credits? Win win win.

Same day i also saw 'act of valour'.
Good movie, but also kinda COD/MW3 in literaly all the POV action shots.
Did verily enjoy the live-fire scene/s(?). Minigun beats SUV every time.

Tbh, i found the film lacking. The POV shots were cool, but at no point was there an actual feel during the action. Srsly, i 'dream' that shit every night. And worse. At best the action was a direct rip from COD. Not even kidding. I have played

-------

just had a doorknock. Today is the salvo's red sheild appeal day.

Please donate some cash :)

the salvo's are cool as fuck. One of the few groups that actualy directly help people.

Give = win.

Dont brag about it, just slip the lady some cash money. Its all good.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:21 pm

for anyone here who has access to australian foxtel/austar and/or sci-fi channel.

Starting today sci-fi is airing Odyssey 5, including the pilot.

This is a must-watch for anyone who follows this thread.

Basic premise - a nasa shuttle crew is in orbit when the earth is blown up by an unknown third party. The shuttle crew are rescued by an alien AI and sent back in time to try and stop the destruction of the planet.

The amount of subjects touched upon by this show is amazing. No wonder it was cancelled after one season.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:23 am

Sounds wonderful.
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:56 am

crying no tv
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:14 am

gabe you would find it interesting for sure. Theres several biblical references, the main one being a self-aware AI program called 'Leviathan'.

-------

now that i'm watching, the details are coming back to me. Synthetic humanoids, AI, secret NASA projects, shadow govt, time travel, silicone-based life forms, mind-control, doomsday cults, etc etc.

Possibly the origin of the whole 'airport scanners are being used to check for aliens' idea that came out a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:06 pm

Missed it last night, I'm sure there will be a repeat like they do so often on foxtel.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:29 am

stal wrote:
gabe you would find it interesting for sure. Theres several biblical references, the main one being a self-aware AI program called 'Leviathan'.

-------

now that i'm watching, the details are coming back to me. Synthetic humanoids, AI, secret NASA projects, shadow govt, time travel, silicone-based life forms, mind-control, doomsday cults, etc etc.

Possibly the origin of the whole 'airport scanners are being used to check for aliens' idea that came out a few years ago.

Yeah stal, the leviathan in the Bible is the dinosaurs from the first earth age, back when Satan made his first attempt to overthrow the kingdom or GOD MOST HIGH .....lol that sounds like science fiction almost, ...lol.... Except it is the truth.

I wish I could watch what you are seeing as I love science fiction as well.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:04 pm

have read two good books while on the road. Biggs, you would love the second one i think.

'flashback' by award winning sci-fi master dan simmons, who wrote the hyperion cantos and the illium cycle books. One of the best sci-fi writers of all time. Flashback is a more realistic effort, set about 30 years in the future, after america has fallen, and islam, india, china and japan has risen. The bones of the plot is a retired drug-addicted denver detective is hired to re-investigate the murder of the son of a powerful japanese businessman. Underneath that however, the book basicaly details the history of the near future. Israel gets nuked, everyone in america is addicted to a drug that allows you to relive memories, texas is its own country, mexico is at war with america, etc etc. One of the best books i have read in many years, and the actual story/plot is gripping. Keeps to reading flat-out right to the end.

'control point' by myke (i cant remember his last name). Its his first book, which shows, but is quite good. He has been a soldier, private contractor, and 'asset' of the us militry for many years, but grew up loving fantasy and such. Basicaly its set in the very near future where people have started to re-gain 'magic' powers. Approved good powers like Pyromancers, aeromancers, hydromancers etc, and banned powers like necromancy, terramancy and portamancy. Everyone who manifests a power is drafted into the military, unless they run away, in which case they are hunted down and killed/captured. One of the airforce chopper pilots who works with black-ops suddenly manifests the abilitiy to open portals into another dimension. He freaks out and runs away. The army catches him and makes a deal, he can be executed or join a special black-ops unit made up of people who have 'banned' talents that operates in another dimension, fighting 'goblins' and demons and such. Goes into great detail about how they train in teams to use their powers as 'force multipiers'. The mixing of 'gate' magic and MAC to create gate-fu is pure gold. Great book, cant wait for the next part.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:53 pm

stal wrote:

-------

It sounds great from where I am....sweet indeed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stals unithread
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10