the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

stals unithread

Go down 
+7
WineHippie
sky otter
Swami
Somamech
Biggles
Reunite
stal
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

stals unithread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:52 am

Hey thanks for those links Skywatcher..Love the Who :) cheers

I finally came upon SG1 season 5 on dvd 2nd hand...But (heck) been watching a Taiwanese comedy romance series...which is turning soppy quick... first episode was hilarious lol

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:17 pm

cheers

Hey Stal..
maybe you can add this to your list of things to watch...

[youtube][/youtube]

snicker
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:00 am

No doubt Stal has seen this..hope you dont mind me adding it to ya thread mate! :)

Stargate SG-1 on Today's Air Force

Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:04 pm

cool guys thanks :)
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:56 pm

lol!

hey Stal..this one looks interesting..what do ya think?

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:27 am

yeah that does look interesting sky. Been waiting on it for a while.

-------

john carpenter's 'prince of darkness' (1987). Just watched it for the first time. Dont know how i missed it. Have seen all his others.

Heaps of stuff in this one, but the thing that stood out was the dream. People in the future were sending a warning back in time, about 'the devil' being physicaly returned to our dimension, and the only way they could transmit through time is to send it as a dream to specific people, so as to effect the outcome.

People in certain circles call that a future spike.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:40 pm

As I read your post above Stal I get the impression there are some beings here already from the future.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:30 pm

affraid lol! wow

'Cowboys And Aliens' New Trailer: Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford In Jon Favreau Film (VIDEO)

[youtube][/youtube]

While the mystery behind JJ Abrams and Steven Spielberg's throwback sci-fi with a heart epic "Super 8" is a very important part of its charm, the marketing behind another legend-packed big screen blockbuster has been surprisingly frank. After all, the entire plot is in the title.

In Harrison Ford (Han Solo, Indiana Jones) and Daniel Craig (James Bond), the upcoming "Cowboys & Aliens," stars two generations of action legends, and makes sure to emphasize that fact in its posters, trailers and other hype-up materials. Refreshingly straight up, the title -- which perfectly encapsulates a film that is about, well, cowboys and aliens -- has its promises delivered right away in this new trailer for the Jon Favreau-directed epic.

As Jake Lonergan (Craig) wakes up in a strange western town without any recollection of how he got there, he immediately finds trouble in Colonel Woodrow Dolarhyde (Ford). But the pair, best known in other films for their heroic deeds, soon have to team up (and are joined by Olivia Wilde) to fight off an invader quite new to the western genre.

This new trailer debuted at the Spike Guys Choice Awards on Friday; the film hits theaters on July 29th.

Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:43 pm

re-watching 'the core' (2003) at the moment.

Far more interesting the second time.

Didn't realise they use the term 'unobtainium' for the material the drillship is made of. And the drill system itself - laser/ultrasound. The use of the worlds best hacker to control the internet.

And of course the whole EM issue.

Not so keen on the conventional core theory, but hey, its only a movie.

-------

wait...they do use the honeycomb concept.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:21 am

lol!
and yet another clip released..if you don't want to watch the whole thing..the last few seconds are great..he jumps from the back of a horse to on top of an ufo..ahhhh be still my imagination..cheers

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:15 pm

bee-uitful
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:45 pm

yeah it looks pretty cool. Will be going to see it for sure. The wristband thing caught my eye. If you know your super-soldier lore, that type of thing is occasionaly mentioned.

-------

Also keep your eyes open for Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:42 pm

Have been interested in a couple of clips on cable advertising Steven Spielberg's new film coming out.....................and now I have said that I cant remember the bloody name of it, I think it could be the 8 or something, I forget; but it felt to me like I was watching what could be a timeline to come soon as far as "false flag" or the real deal about alien invasion. That was interesting.

There was another clip I think the new film where those cars turn into big machines, God I forget the name of that; transformers film, that also gave me a feeling of what is to come............I dont particularly like transformers but I would like to see the Steven Spielberg film. It sort of gave me the impression of what I might be feeling when the shit she goes down.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:10 am

super 8 is the one you're thinking of biggz. Yeah it looks pretty good, and everything i've heard about it has been positive. Speilberg is the producer, the dorector is JJ abrams, the guy behind Lost and Alias.

The new transformers should be ok. i dislike micheal bay as a director, but i grew up with transformers. No matter how bad the movie is, i'll still watch it.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:16 am

Biggles wrote:
As I read your post above Stal I get the impression there are some beings here already from the future.

yes biggz, i think you could possibly be right there.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:12 am

bahahaha

lost boys 2.

The last survivor of the first movie is getting tooled up for a new mission. His weapons guy has this weird looking grenade on the table.

'whats that?'
'an experimental resin grenade i stole from groom lake.'
'i'll take it. Gotta hand it to the greys, they make good weapons.'

bahahahahaha...

Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:35 am

oh snap. Prince of darkness is on again. For about the 10th time this month.

Thought i must have missed something. And i did.

Goes into psi powers, the confluence of science and magic, and importantly, jesus, satan and satan's father(?) were aliens. Jesus' msg had been hidden by th church until now, when science had advanced enough to prove it.

Hmmmm.

Literaly every single film carpenter has made has got stuff in it. People like to cite they live, or the thing, or in the mouth of madness, or ghosts of mars, or some others, but this one has some freaky accurate stuff hidden in it. My limited synopsis does not do it justice.

-------

last thing. The essence of the antichrist, locked in a 7 million year old containment vessel, is swirling murky dark green mixed with almost fluro green underneath.

I have encountered that exact signature more than once.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:55 pm

There is another movie or series, not sure Stal on cable called Torchwood (miracle day), from the clip that looks like it might be worth a look.

I am getting the feeling that movies, series are coming out which are a look at upcoming false flags maybe, I dont know though for sure though hon.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:52 pm

yes biggs i am familiar with torchwood, and i am 100% sure it is used by the british faction to spread info and disinfo.

Check out the 4-part mini-series they did about 2 years ago, called 'children of earth'. It will make your head spin how close parts of it are. Srsly, one of the most blatant things i have ever seen.

Also, it is a spin-off of doctor who. The torchwood institute was founded by queen victoria as a direct response to her meeting the doctor, and her considering him a threat. The current head of torchwood is an immortal called captain jack harkness, actualy a friend of the doctor, and who at one point was a member of the 'third party/timecops'.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:32 pm

Carpenter is an interesting fellow, knows his stuff. Hey I hear they are doing a remake of 'They Live'.

Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:27 pm

cool. Will be interesting to see how they handle it.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:47 am

Aah this must be the one I saw before that has me thinking about future timelines. It is another of Spielberg's series called falling from the skies, or something like that, where earth is invaded by aliens who we think are friendly and find out their not. Actually might have got the name wrong again here, something like falling skies..................you know how my memory can get. Anyway will watch this I think it is on Fox 8 Stal hon.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:19 am

ah ok yeah falling skies is the speilberg series thats going to start on fox8 soon.

Looks like it could be good.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:02 pm

stal wrote:
ah ok yeah falling skies is the speilberg series thats going to start on fox8 soon.

I am marking this series down to watch as I think it starts soon sweetie.

The quote in the clip where the humans say run, hide and survive and try to beat the intruders is a must for me to watch.

I must admit feel very much like getting a gun at that time, feeling like releasing some stress and taking out some bloody thing. lol.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:03 pm

Biggles wrote:
stal wrote:

I am marking this series down to watch as I think it starts soon sweetie.

The quote in the clip where the humans say run, hide and survive and try to beat the intruders is a must for me to watch.

I must admit feel very much like getting a gun at that time, feeling like releasing some stress and taking out some bloody thing. lol.

Edit flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stals unithread
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next