the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

stals unithread

Go down 
+7
WineHippie
sky otter
Swami
Somamech
Biggles
Reunite
stal
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

stals unithread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:42 pm

affraid

Think the jason bourne movies, if they were about a teenage girl and directed by fellini, sort of

holy crap..now that is a mind boggleing thought

wowb
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:24 am

Did those carrier pidgeons make it Stal or did red dog beat em to it. he,he.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:22 pm

Stal! where iz you. sunny
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:36 am

i iz hear biggz

yeah the books turned up :)

thanks heaps.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:25 am

stal wrote:
i iz hear biggz

yeah the books turned up :)

thanks heaps.

No worries mate, toast
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:43 am

wesley snipes - 'game of death'

basically about a cia black-ops team that goes rouge to steal $100 million. Wesley is the one operator that doesn't go bad, and has to fight his own team.

There are a couple of monologues that sound very much like they were writen by someone who knows what they're talking about. In fact they seem out of place compared to much of the other dialog, which is only average. Wesley talking to a priest about serving his country in the black-ops, a corrupt billionaire talking about power and how people he works with sent the aids virus to africa disguised as smallpox vaccinations.

Also, in one scene wesley is escaping in a hostpital, through the psyche ward, and the patients think he's a doctor. They keep calling out 'doctor green! Doctor green!'

doctor green of course, was the name used by the main mk-ultra/monarch doctor, possibly even mengler himself.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:43 am

sci-fi australia has had a stargate atlantis series 5 merathon today.

Great show, every season is better than the previous.

Am watching episode 19 now (not for the first time lol).

Second last ep ever, and as such, with the staff knowing the series was cancelled, they had some fun with the last few eps.

This one is set in an alternate reality, where colonel shepard never joined the SG program after afghanistan. Instead he became a detective in las vegas, tracking a serial killer who literaly 'sucks the life out of people' - as in a wraith soldier stuck on earth.

So.......this ep is basically a CSI spoof, mixed with some x-files.

Theres all kind of thinly veiled references to reptilians, timelines, etc etc etc...

Fun episode to watch, with some nice keys hidden in plain sight.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:44 am

Ok mate I better find sg1 season 7 soon so i can keep up LOL

Dang that sounds good ;)
Back to top Go down
SoulSister
SoulSister

Number of posts : 297
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:52 am

I find myself strangely attracted to T'ilk
Back to top Go down
http://websiteartist.blogspot.com
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:11 am

SoulSister wrote:
I find myself strangely attracted to T'ilk

you can get a prescription for that lol!
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:06 am

lool :)
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:10 am

'avenging force' (1986) starring michael dudikoff.

Dunno if anyone remembers mike dudikoff from the eighties. He was a b-list action hero, made famous by the 'american ninja' films.

In this he plays a secret service agent who foils an assassination on a senator. As revenge the people behind the assassination, called 'the pentangle' kidnap his sister and force him to take part in 'the great hunt'.

The great hunt is....yup you guessed it...hunting humans for sport, run by super-rich businessmen and politicians.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:25 am

aarrgghh i can't post links from mah phone, and this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, but its just so frickn awesome.

If you have time, go to youtube and look up

'my first hardcore song - by 8yr old juliet'

its full of win.

8yr old aussie girl whose father is a hardcore punk musician. The music is heavy as, with juliet singing her own lyrics.

'i love robert (her dog) and my fishies.....lets open up this (mosh) pit!!!'

win win win win....
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:38 am

Think this is the one mate. Cool!

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:41 am

Hey Stal or anyone here in Oz been watching Psychoville Season Two ?

I have no qualms at all in admitting that The league of Gent's guys are my all time fave TV comedians. Guy at work told me it was airing and I was all WTF? missed that. Downloaded and watched season two over the last couple of days. Full of Win !

They incorporate Project Paperclip lol!

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:42 pm

Nah haven't seen it Soma, what channel is it on?
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:46 pm

yeah thats the one soma, thanks.

I've seen the show, but always forgot to watch it. Pretty good though. Sometimes its on ABC, sometimes on ABC2, and also on UKTV.

They were involved in another show that was kinda funny, a piss-take of xena/hercules type shows called 'krod mandoon and the fiery sword of fire'. Think it got cancelled maybe.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:43 pm

Cheers Stal
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:53 am

juliet has gone viral

4 million views in the first 24 hours.

That has to be some kind of record.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:24 am

stal wrote:
'avenging force' (1986) starring michael dudikoff.

Dunno if anyone remembers mike dudikoff from the eighties. He was a b-list action hero, made famous by the 'american ninja' films.

In this he plays a secret service agent who foils an assassination on a senator. As revenge the people behind the assassination, called 'the pentangle' kidnap his sister and force him to take part in 'the great hunt'.

The great hunt is....yup you guessed it...hunting humans for sport, run by super-rich businessmen and politicians.

so i'm on the couch half asleep and this movie is on again. Just watched the scene where the corrupt republican senator has a rant about mexican illelgal immagration and 'the coming financial collapse'. Interesting for an 80's movie

also, the 'pentangle' hunts men in the bayou, just outside new orleans. I can think of at least 3 other films that feature human hunting in the louisiana bayou. One of those films was a big-budget big name movie, 'hard target' starring jean-claude van damme, directed by john woo. More interesting...
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:36 am

also of note is at the end of the movie the senator tell mike d that the hunt isn't finished, its just begining, and spreading all over the country.

And...all the senior members wear masks. While most are generic masks like plain white pantomime mask, gimp mask, classic SF bush hat/bandanna combo etc, the senator wears an ornate 'eyes wide shut' style mask.

And...near the end the senator makes several comments about hitler/facism, and about armageddon/the end times.

-------

on an unrelated note earlier tonight i jokingly made reference to ben fulford and the federal reserve in a converstion on facebook. Soon after, the status and all 14 comments/replies were taken down for several minutes and then put back up. I tried to add a reply while it was down and got an unusual error msg saying i couldn't view my own post due to privacy issues.

Lolwat????

Anyway, msg recieved loud and clear. Dont talk shit on facebook...
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:29 pm

Mate that's interesting about facebook, Fulford and the Fed has a nice ring to it.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:03 am

stal wrote:
yeah thats the one soma, thanks.

I've seen the show, but always forgot to watch it. Pretty good though. Sometimes its on ABC, sometimes on ABC2, and also on UKTV.

They were involved in another show that was kinda funny, a piss-take of xena/hercules type shows called 'krod mandoon and the fiery sword of fire'. Think it got cancelled maybe.

Cheers !

That other show sounds way off base affraid

I missed the last episode of BlackPool about 5 odd years ago, never been able to buy, or it download it. One of the Gents and someone from a common Brit tv series were writers and it was seriously dark..yet funny if you knew the writer. LOL
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:19 am

wow blackpool. Forgot all about that one...

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Wrote another email to Foxtel informing them that I and some other people I have spoken to think their movie channel is crap (I didnt say that I put it nice) and I am sick of their repeats on the CI channel.

Imagine got a reply and she listed all the programs which 85% I dont watch, for me to view; then she said she would inform the programming people.

I bet the bloody programming people are generation Z or Y (your not in that category Stal, your in tune) and dont give a toss about what we want.

I am going to write again. I told her what I wanted to see, more esoteric type of material. I mean the bloody 80s had worse special effects than today but better programs on ufos.

They give me the bloody shits they do. Repeat after repeat, have to vent my frustration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stals unithread   stals unithread - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stals unithread
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next