the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com

Go down 
+10
stal
Michael812
Gabriel
Reunite
WineHippie
Northern Boy
Lightning222
micjer
Somamech
Biggles
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:48 pm

You keep referring to our little forum here being centered on attacking you. And as far as the expertise of the members here, frankly you don't have a clue. Your arguments seem a little passive-agressive to me.

I admit it's been awhile since I've reviewed the Meier information. Your references to my "gut feelings" are amusing to me because they have NEVER steered me wrong and have saved my life at least three times.

I think you do Billy an injustice with your sensitivity. Any representative should be able to field perceived insults and attacks and turn the discussion into a positive one pointing out the facts. You seem to take this as a personal injury.

No one here claimed to be an expert, we are a small group searching for the truth and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:55 pm

gee, in this piece from long ago, you name him ...
in an answer in may of 2010, you didn't even mention his name ...
extraordinary!
first of all, if i did not state clearly ... if i inferred and you didn't
get it, i will so state: we are not a bunch of naive, gullible idiots here
and our research amounts to 1000's of hours amongst us and none
of us here are easily led ... some are more intuitive, some are more
cerebral, but we balance out nicely and we were only BEGINNING
to discuss you, sir, when you showed up with your condescending
attitude ....
i have realized (and everyone knows realizations are better than
book learnin')
that with you, it's all about YOU ... homey don't play dat
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:02 pm

Quote :
As for what his statement means, I'll leave it to others to interpret it.

Thanks for taking time to answer Mike But what i really wanted was your interpretation of what Alex`s statement was

Last edited by Northern Boy on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:07 pm

i think the biggest issue mr. horn is upset about
is the fact that none of us seemed to know him ....

too funny
Back to top Go down
Michael812

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Passive-aggressive and passive are two things no one's accused me of that I can recall!

I have pretty good gut feelings myself, I just don't rely on them when it's more appropriate to use my critical reasoning abilities.

As for my sensitivity, turning the discussion in a positive direction, well, I thought I tried:

Please do some homework, here's a start:

Will Humanity Wake Up...in Time?

The Crime Against All Life

Phobol Cheng

An Open Letter to Stanton Friedman

Speaker to Reveal Mainstream Media Suppression

Please excuse me for now, it's kind of late here and I need to catch some rest.

I'll be glad to try to respond more during (my) tomorrow, which may already be your today.

I directed you to where you will find HUNDREDS of pages of FREE information, if you wish to learn. If you only knew how many times of done this on various forums, simply to point people in the direction of what they're really looking for. Yes, it has indeed sometimes been a thankless task.

But I will spare you any arguing, etc. Everyone's free to pursue what they wish, real or not. And I truly wish sincere truth seekers the best success in finding it. I did, over 31 years ago, and that has motivated me to share it with the world.

Final Proof Meier's UFO Photos Genuine!

He specifically said that we should focus on love, peace, freedom and harmony. That may sound simplistic but when you realize how deep in the hole we are, it will require that humanity really does prioritize these foundational elements of civilized, real human beings...unfamiliar to us as they are in our world.

etc., etc.

How come no one here has referred to the contents of these (above referenced) - or any of the approximately 200 other - articles?

Why would anyone care how I interpret what the guy said? Find out what it means to you. Just because I've called him out as a fraud DOESN'T mean that he can't say some things that are true. "The stopped clock is right twice a day", no?

And no, it's not that you don't know who I am, it's that you had judged me FALSELY without knowing me and the truth. The original teaching of Jmmanuel DIDN'T say, "Judge not lest you be judged." It DID say, "Judge not FALSELY lest you be FALSELY judged."

BTW, this is a rather tame forum compared to ones on which Meier and I have been lambasted, running into the hundreds of pages. So thin-skinned is also not a very good description of me.

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:24 pm

this comment after a bunch of other stuff always cracks me up

"Judge not lest you be judged."
nobody ever thinks it means them strapped down

BTW, this is a rather tame forum

nah..we only really get into it when it's important

wave
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:25 pm

Sky you crack me up! Yeah we're all purr s here.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:27 pm

lol!

hey L

maybe that should be
meow

lol!
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:32 pm

Yeah I guess your right! lol! I guess the kitten didn't translate right.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:32 pm

you haven't really enticed me with anything irresistible, and
since i have so little time and so many bookmarks - i'm gonna
follow that rabbit, over there, and perhaps cross paths with
you again, sometime ... my research may one day take me past
the limited info at project camelot / youtube deeper into billy's
reality
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:34 pm

oh, and a postscript: thanks to this thread for inspiring
my new signature, thank you, thankyouverymuch ....
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:49 pm

Okay Mike I`ll tell you what it means to me here is a couple of video`s you can watch. I can see you have and should be aware of whats in the book you have quoted from Bear with the start of this second video some sound is missing but only about the first 10 seconds

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:03 pm

Congratulations hippy on no floride, that is an accomplishment to be proud of.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:30 pm

I only attacked you Mr. Horn after you acted as if you were talking down to me about no discernment and realism.

I don't need much discernment to know when I am being personally attacked by a total stranger to me such as you are.

Nor do I have thin skin. I am not easily offended, but the Spirit you opened up with yesterday was enough for me to engage you directly about your poor manners, your rudeness and your holier than thou attitude.

I have been to your site, years ago and have read much of the Meier material. I have probably spent more than 3 hours reading the material. the PDF files and looking at photos.

I personally am not interested in the material any longer, and I have never thought that Billy is a fraud.

Having said that, you are not a good representative for his case because you lack decent barroom manners. Perhaps you have been to personally involved for to long to be effective and perhaps it has caused you to become somewhat callous toward others.

You seem to be angry, and defensive and I hope you find peace. Actually I will say a prayer for you regarding that.

Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:37 am

The only person that can judge anyone is themselves. All the rest is advice.

John..
Back to top Go down
Michael812

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:38 am

How interesting, to be lectured to about "manners" by an anonymous person hiding behind a screen name and a baby picture, on a forum named after and criticizing me - a real person who unmasked another impostor.

I'm sure the irony will escape you.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:51 am

Right on John,

If you judge another with malice in your heart toward them, then that judgment you speak will be transferred to your self.

That word malice is the Key to judgement in this case, as you know if your intention is bad toward the person you are judging, then you become the guilty party.

A wonderful rule that helps keep people in check and in balance.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:57 am

Okay Michael,

As the OP of this thread I am sorry I went in search of the truth in the first place, because this has caused nothing but trouble for my friends.

As I informed you before I bought and read Billy's books during the 80s. I have finally today read through some more information about how you and Alex met, spent your time and what happened after that; him ringing you broke and then the alter personality Collier was born.

That was what I was looking for and you informed me of those missing pieces.

Now, with all the lecture vids Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan of Project Camelot and the Project Avalon Forum have brought to thousands and thousands of people around the world in connection with Collier and his information I really think that if Collier is perpetuating a hoax then I need to confer with my friends here. I must admit I am totally gobsmacked of the audacity of the man if this is what has happened; I mean he looks and carries off all this in such a believable fashion.

I am confused now guys. I am sorry I started in the first place now. help
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:59 am

You are seeing my real name Michael, I hide nothing. I post my real name and if you would like to engage me in more mud slinging today, I am up to it.

The irony is that you ASS U me in a dialog that you know nothing about, like my name for example.

You show your ignorance by your statement to me about my name?

You are a piece of work aren't you Mike, attacking me using a screen name and not even knowing my name.

Do you really want to continue attacking me Mike and showing your true nature of being judgmental and in attack mode?

The more you speak the more ignorant you seem to be, and you show your hand.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:00 am

Don't you just love babies mike?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:18 am

AJ what's your take on what Mr Horn says.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:26 am

mike, just to clarify a point here, this is not a whole forum dedicated to you. This is a forum that both researches and discusses a myriad of subjects.

Your name just happens to be on one of the threads.

Out of interest, exactly how often do you check your stats page? Didn't take you very long see this thread and to sign up here.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:29 am

There used to be numbers besides the posts on the forum now I cannot find one. I was thinking of copying this darn thread and PMing a link to Ryan see what he has to say about the whole darn thing, as far as perspective goes. I dont know. scratch

snicker
Back to top Go down
Michael812

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:06 am

Hi Biggles,

Thanks for your comments. There's even more to the Ralph/"Alex" story. In addition to identifying seagulls and small airplanes as "UFOs", Ralph had for a time tried for a time to get little groups of people together to take them on a tour of...Mali-Mu, which is what he was calling the area known as Malibu, here in southern California.

According to Ralph, it was really the remains of Lemuria/Mu and had all sorts of "portals" and other strange features that only he could see. This career of his, as you may imagine, didn't last long. Basically he was a fantasist, to put it very politely. (NOTE: I hope that anyone tempted to will not say, "Just because YOU didn't see it, etc." Thanks in advance for your self control.)

Now, considering the righteous indignation with which some people have reacted, not only to my information pertaining to this individual but to my plain recommendation that they practice discernment, etc., I am also surprised that no one has commented on the fact that another person had - independently - told basically the same story about this pathological liar:

Blog re "Alex Collier"

I took the trouble to contact and meet with this man after finding his blog - and another person that we both knew in common who also knew Amagran back then who confirmed what both of us had said, including Amagran's very weird emotional behavior, fantasizing, etc.

You should also know that when Michael Salla and Paola Harris invited me to their forum to "defend" myself against their accusations that I was the one lying, that I'd never met "Collier", etc., they were forced to admit that indeed I had and that the guy had changed his name, etc. That was because I remembered the name of a person who was close to "Collier" and who confirmed that I knew him, that he'd changed his name, etc.

Nonetheless, Salla, the unrepentant and shameless promotor of this outrageous fraud, has to this day neither substantiated the "predictions" that he, Salla, sent me as proof of "Collier's" authenticity, nor has he apologized to the "UFO community" at large for being complicit in this abominable hoax. Now, all that being said, and being true, I will repost my own introductory message here so that it can be seen in this light...and with no apologies for suggesting discernment and realism...let alone research into someone before having called them a profiteer, lawyer, shyster, etc.:

"To all concerned,

A couple of items for your consideration.

I stand by everything I said regarding Ralph Amagran, aka "Alex Collier".

I do ALL my work on the Meier case voluntarily, as in for free, gratis, etc.

I personally pay for my own research, travel, production of films and DVDs, etc. and I'm proud to offer them for sale, along with the products of others who've also invested their own time and money to produce their work. It's called being self-responsible and self-sufficient.

Many of you would benefit by learning discernment and realism. "Alex Collier" has not ONE single piece of evidence to support his completely shameless and fraudulent claims. Meier has the six categories of still irreproducible physical evidence and volumes of specific, prophetically accurate scientific and environmental information.

Please do some homework, here's a start:

Will Humanity Wake Up...in Time?

I also have a radio show:

The Michael Horn Show

...your comments and questions are welcomed.

There is a VAST difference between New Age mumbo-jumbo and reality. Meier has survived 21 attempts on his life for his trouble...and there's been a lot of trouble.

I hope that you will thoroughly research all of the FREELY available info at my site and those linked from it. As far as "Collier" goes, a read through his predictions will provide a bit of a disappointment for those who fell for his hoax."

Pretty "offensive" stuff, huh?

And when I have a moment I'll point a couple of things out to "Gabriel" for his/her education. BTW, I don't consider the word "education" to be righteous, "holier than thou", condescending, etc.

If there are any more questions about this "Alex Collier" I will answer them but anyone should now be able to put the pieces together. And, in a way, you have performed a service by stirring this thing up as the folks at Project Camelot, and others, really need to do some housecleaning with this huckster and have the COURAGE and INTEGRITY to publicly disassociate themselves from his fraudulent, cynical charade. This is a "person" who didn't even exist until he fabricated his story some 20 years ago. Talk about nerve...and mental illness.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:07 am

Michael I ask you this question in honest sincerity as you do know Billys experiences better than most, and I've no reference to what I am going ask through searching the internet.

Has Billy ever converesed with the Plejaren regarding Edward Leedskalnin and how he built Coral Castle ?

I ask that question as its a given that on this planet sound science is supressed.

I think regardless of what you or anyone thinks here...

*We all share some pretty simliar ideals when it comes to this rock being in a screwed up sitiuation right now.*

Bickering whilst this awaits is not in anyones greater interest's...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next