the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com

Go down 
+10
stal
Michael812
Gabriel
Reunite
WineHippie
Northern Boy
Lightning222
micjer
Somamech
Biggles
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:26 pm

If Alex is a hoaxer I tell you he must be a sociopath as I read yesterday, because I read on facebook yesterday that this very autistic intelligent, gifted lady said she went to see Alex at a conference and she is well known in getting people's body language right and she said Alex' body language was very much right.

I also read he is a pathological liar, he must be a helluva good one with what he comes up with the planets he mentions, etc, etc, all the other scientific history etc mentioned in his work.

I don't know, that's why I started the thread.

Someone remind me NOT to research any bloody more for God's sake. raincloud
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:40 pm

Welcome Michael,

I'm curious, how did you find this little known forum?
Back to top Go down
Michael812

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:42 pm

Thanks for the welcome. I saw a link to this forum on my stats page.

You will find links to all sorts of stuff in this article, including to his absolutely bogus, delusional "predictions":

The Alex Collier Hoax Is Now Over

I told a bit of the story of how I met Ralph and came to get the Meier material from him in this article, before there was any real controversy about "Collier":

Beyond Great UFO Photos

I was called a liar for my trouble by people like Michael Salla and Paloa Harris and their "exopolitics" group.

Speaking of body language, anyone who watches his eyes when he speaks will peg him as a pathological liar. On the contrary, in our film, The Silent Revolution of Truth, we brought in an expert consultant (in body language) to U.S. Army Special Forces who read both Meier and a major witness:

Phobol Cheng

...perhaps you can guess what he said about them.

But my concern is not Ralph and his alias, it's simply to get people to delve into the Meier material for themselves, as you apparently have already done to some degree. He has been trying to warn humanity for nearly 70 years of what we're bringing down upon ourselves.

And, apart from the mainstream media and intelligence agencies, the UFO community has been the biggest opponent to the truth being revealed.

See also:

An Open Letter to Stanton Friedman

Speaker to Reveal Mainstream Media Suppression

Please excuse me for now, it's kind of late here and I need to catch some rest.

I'll be glad to try to respond more during (my) tomorrow, which may already be your today.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:54 pm

That's it kerm, no more research for me,

I am sure it is that darn GOOGLE again putting my name out there for everyone to see with threads; I am going to check now.

Anyway, tha, tha that's all folks, my threads will be in the private forum section only from now on. rip

Bloody Google, no one has any privacy any bloody more. rip
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:01 am

LOL Biggs, gotta love the google bots.

Anyway I'll have to check out your site in more depth Michael.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:23 am

Welcome Michael. Look forward to further input.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:48 am

Well Mike you Believe what you want I`ll believe what i want . I have gotten more information from Alex/ Ralph then anything you have ever said so I think I`ll stick with that . Do you have any Idea what he meant when he said we give our free will away everyday ? I do and that alone is not BS if you can figure it out let me know. Oh and welcome to this tiny forum Did some one post the link for you to find ? Just visited the FLy didn`t see any link to this forum there. I see your PDF about AL CIADA being a threat to the EU. Whats funny is the biggest threat to this world has been and always was its elected Governments and their policies period
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:12 am

I`ll post this and leave it at that Mike If you chose to participate further hear its up to you But to attack someone with out provocation in my opinion you are just trying to draw attention to yourself .

this comes from Alex and i could and would do the same thing to protect my family by using another name so as to not draw attention to the children who whether you want to believe Ralph or not have become innocent victims because of your attack.
these both come from this site

http://www.ufohypotheses.com/

Updated 2009 July 15:
An Open Letter from Alex Collier

July 14, 2009

As many of you are aware, I am being bitterly attacked from the Billy Meier/FIGU camp, especially by their U.S. publicist, Michael Horn. I am being addressed as a liar and a fraud. Apparently, because I changed my name and at most times in my life during on going contacts, I chose to not share this reality with people who were acquaintances. Why would I? You also need to know that I have addressed this issue publicly in earlier lectures years ago. But maybe it’s necessary to deal with it for the last time.

In the early 90's when I came forward, the talks were very small. More like living room chats, just a hand full of people. I stopped speaking in 2002. After being addressed in front of my mailbox by three well dressed men that were part of a "Program", I was told to "Shut the f*#@ up". I was then told that friends were going to be hurt if I did not shut up. The names were given to me. They were not kidding and it wasn't a joke. They were going to kill friends and family members.

Fast forward the internet. I had no idea that the information would go where it has. In 1990 when Morenay had asked me to speak and share "some of my experiences" I reluctantly said yes. I spoke to my Dad regarding this. My dad had an experience of my contacts when we lived in upper state NY. We spoke of it that morning and as my Dad was a strong catholic, his questions were very direct. I felt that if I was going to speak he needed to know. Dad was afraid of what would not only happen to me but our family. My brothers and sisters, and himself by government and religious harassment, etc.... We spoke about using another name to share the information in some way to protect my family.

At times in my life while contacts were on going it has been very difficult and hard to share it. I had a head full of knowledge, and experiences but could not share it. I was told that at those times there was no one I could truly trust. When I did not listen to the “Andromedans”, they would prove to be right. Supposed friends betrayed and stole from me. Enough said about that.

I have shared the information that I was asked to. I don't sell anything. I was told by the Andromedans not to make a business of this in any way. And so I haven't. I have tried very hard to keep a low profile and protect my family from hurt and prejudice, by those who don't give a damn about my family. All they want is to keep their name in lights and beat their chest, by declaring they have the secret and they are the only ones with the truth. That Mr. Billy Meier is the only contactee in the entire world. That’s the lie, Ladies and Gentlemen. Billy is not and nor has he ever been the only one.

I am very saddened that many researchers and authors who have found their own evidence to collaborate information shared by the Andromedans and other races are now being attacked for it. They are also accused of being involved in and perpetrating a fraud. Dr Salla, Paola Harris, and Col.Wendelle Stevens to just name a few. They have tirelessly dedicated themselves to helping humanity. Mr. Horn’s accusations are despicable.

Paola Harris is one of the most honest and sincere persons on earth, whose integrity is beyond reproach. It’s disgusting that she should continue to be abused and harassed by this man only because she interviewed me. She was simply doing her job in the most objective way.

Dr. Salla's efforts to help bring humanity together and see the bigger picture will have a profound effect on humanity in a positive way for decades. And I also feel that Dr Salla's honesty is beyond reproach.

Col. Stevens, whom I met for the first time in Japan, is a real gentleman. He has tirelessly researched contactees for 50 years. His should be the only voice any of us listen to regarding who is a real contactee or not. And his work is probably the largest single contribution to humanity regarding Exopolitics. Point of fact.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I frankly at this point don't care if any of you believe or not. All the research, all of the sacrifices everyone in this field has made and will make is due to endless hours of lost family time, as well as the loss of family and peace of mind. And of course the ridicule from others, who have no clue how huge and important this subject really is. This has been and was done for humanity. This is for us as a race to have a new perspective, a new place to start when the lies of our false history collapse under the weight of truth, that we are not alone and have never been; a revelation that we are so much more than we have been told.

The “lie” is that Billy Meier is the only contactee. And if the "Pleiadians" (excuse me) "The Plejarians" (they changed their name, too), told Billy he was the only one, then they have lied. You must keep this in prospective also as well. There are in fact many contactees in the world. I have been told that there are at least 1,407 at this present moment. You may be one of them yourself. I think we should continue to move forward and help humanity achieve its potential.

Ladies and Gentlemen, in closing I have given what I can. It’s out there and that's what I agreed to do. You can choose to read it, listen to it, and research it or not. The information is the Andromedans' prospective. That's it. I would of course always encourage you to research the field. There is a wealth of information out there by many great dedicated researchers and speakers. NO ONE HAS THE WHOLE STORY. But it’s for you to discover who you are and your place in this drama of conscious and spiritual evolution. Be your own savior. Take the pressure off of GOD and help yourself. The worst case is you will be an inspiration and leader to others, to invest in themselves and see themselves as they truly are: genetic royalty and incredible beings.

I feel it’s necessary to add this last clarification for you. I have no vested interest in this information. And as such I really could care less what anyone thinks. My intention was to share the information and give a different prospective. I have had a lot of growth to go through and am now the father of five. I must put the welfare of my family first and move beyond this sideshow with FIGU/Michael Horn.

I am done with this. Think what you will, but please keep your minds open. It’s the only way your life will work…

Respectfully,
Alex Collier

Updated 2009 July 15:
An Open Letter from Dr. Michael Salla regarding Alex Collier

To all, below is a statement by Alex Collier concerning recent criticisms against him by Michael Horn. Horn's main criticisms are that Alex did not confide his childhood contact experience to Horn and others in the mid-to-late 1980s; changed his name prior to going public with his claims in the early 1990s; and has not provided hard evidence to support his claims. Alex satisfactorily responds to the first two criticisms and explains why he went silent in 2002 due to threats against family and friends. Such threats pertain to the release of hard evidence in favor of his claims. As a former human rights investigator and researcher, professional standards and ethics always need to be applied to witnesses of events whose retelling involves significant personal risk. Since Alex was then and still is a father with young children, I immediately accepted and respected his concerns. In my five year investigation of Alex's claims, I have found no evidence of fraud, and been privy to additional evidence in support of his claims that has not been made public.

I find it ironic that Alex who has not sought to profit from his contact experiences, permits the free distribution of his information and has not encouraged a cult around himself, is attacked by someone who profits from the Meier material, bullies others into surrendering copyright ownership of Meier's photos, and actively promotes a cult movement around Meier as a modern profit; sorry, reincarnated prophet, Enoch/Henoch, Isaiah, Jesus/Jmannuel, Muhammed, etc. I find Horn's internet antics and unscrupulous attacks against Alex Collier and others as transparently directed towards promoting the Meier case. He is after all Meier's U.S. publicist.

It is important that people like Alex are protected so they can safely share their material, rather than be hounded for not releasing information to the public that they sincerely believe would endanger family and friends. I stand by my earlier statements that Alex Collier is very credible and a man of great integrity whose friendship I value. For those interested in learning more about Alex Collier's experiences concerning a race of human looking extraterrestrials from the Andromeda constellation, I have created a page here with links, witness statements, video testimonies, and the results so far of my own ongoing investigation into Alex's remarkable claims.

Aloha
Michael E. Salla, Ph.D.
Kealakekua , Hawaii
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:28 am

Welcome to the forum Michael. I have read Billy's experiences as relayed by you and others. I recently listened to your C2C interview on the matter.

I have also read Alex's materials available on the web. I have not purchased his book although I've been tempted to many times. Like others in this thread have said the truth when presented without charge is subject to a larger audience and somehow more palatable.

Over the last couple of years I have seen your name mentioned many times by others. I'm not gullible but we all place our trust on the wrong person from time to time.

I too will be happy to check out your website to see what is presented but my gut feeling is that Alex has credibility in what he presents. I am a believer of promotions of these people and their experiences being hyperinflated for whatever gains can be achieved. In the end each of us has to go with our gut feelings, but I'd like to think we are all open minded.

Looking forward to more participation on this discussion.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:23 am

@ NB & Biggs, michael's sites stats page/control panel will show traffic hitting his site coming from here (people clicking the link in the thread).

Welcome to the forum michael.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:12 am

I knew nothing of this fight between Alex and Michael Horn. This is the first I have heard of it. I have seen posts about Alex being a fraud before, but did not personally seek out the information for myself. I try to stay out of public fighting as much as possible, and taking sides in these fights.

As far as I am concerned, I choose to believe Alex after what I have read here posted by Northern Boy. I believe what Alex has said in his open letter, I also believe Michael Salla in his letter.

Since I never saw this material before, now since Northern Boy has posted I feel I have a good working knowledge of what has happened.

I will believe Collier, primarily because of his wanting to protect his family by changing his name. That is not a crime.

I also sense a personal axe to grind by Michael Horn, by so boldly judging Alex as a fraud and by Horns being in an attack mode it seems to me, even to go so far as to come to this "little forum" to bring his attack.

How do you Michael Horn come off as being Alex's judge? Why are you trying to harm this man? I think your post speaks for itself as I read it after having the background story behind all this.

Thanks Northern Boy.

warp mexican wave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:29 am

A post script to Michael Horn.

In your introduction here you start out by saying this to a group of people you do not even know, the people here on this forum. AND I QUOTE,

"Many of you would benefit by learning discernment and realism. "Alex Collier" has not ONE single piece of evidence to support his completely shameless and fraudulent claims. Meier has the six categories of still irreproducible physical evidence and volumes of specific, prophetically accurate scientific and environmental information.

You come here in attack mode after Alex, and attack us in the process. We are not as enlightened as you.

You have no idea of realism friend by saying something like this to people you do not know.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:45 am

Quote :
I hope that you will thoroughly research all of the FREELY available info at my site and those linked from it. As far as "Collier" goes, a read through his predictions will provide a bit of a disappointment for those who fell for his hoax.

Thanks for joining Michael. I will agree with you on this. Some of his earlier predictions were way wrong. Also some of Billie's have come true. Still waiting for the earthquake in Seattle area, but there was something about cars not having mirrors just back up cameras, so this may be further in the future.

I am impressed that you would take the time to come on to defend yourself.

I want to be perfectly honest with you. My problem is the wedding cake ufo. It does not look real to me. I was totally on board until I saw it.

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Meiernavealca1

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Meiertampalaca

There is so much info on the web and trying to sift through what is right and wrong is very difficult indeed. If I saw a UFO, I would know myself what I saw, yet to convince anyone else what I saw is another story.

Has everyone seen this?

Retired NORAD Officer's New Book Predicts a Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/09/prweb4491804.htm

Quote :
A newly-published book by a retired NORAD officer predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities. Author says the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a "critical mass."

Another Blossom Goodchild. Putting his credibility on the line.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:42 am

I must admit Mic when I saw the wedding cake ufo photos I was not impressed at all. Way too decorative to be an interstellar craft IMHO, and although I am no scientific expert by any measure, the darn thing does not look like it could fit a small animal comfortably let alone a Plaeidian or whatever they are being called now, unless of course it is a tardis of some sort.

@NB and Gabe, thank you for being so honest and forthright about your thoughts as well.

scratch It's a wonder Bill Ryan hasn't been over as well to put his two cents worth in. doh
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:02 am

Thats my pleasure when a stranger comes in here and talks down to every one on the forum.

I don't like his holier than thou attitude at all. That tells me all I need to know about this guy.

It does not matter to me if Alex Collier is right or wrong about his experiences, I could care less, but the personal attacks by this guy speaks volumes about him.

It is one thing for him to attack Alex as they had a personal relationship at one time, but to attack an entire forum shows just how he has no understanding of spiritual laws and understanding.

A lesson in judgment Michael. Judge not, for the measure in which you judge will be measured against you.

Here is the reality of this judgement statement. Your opening lines were an attack against the people of this forum, that we "need discernment and realism".

You have had that turned on you by showing how "non-discerning" you are by saying what you did to us.

What you judged is your own judgement upon yourself, by showing everyone here in print how your mouth judged yourself.

Thanks for showing us so clearly.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:17 am

And another thing.....lol

I have a huge problem with Billie saying that he is the only one contacted. That makes either him or Barbara Marciniak and George Green liars.

http://www.pleiadians.com/index.html
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:30 am

micjer wrote:
And another thing.....lol

I have a huge problem with Billie saying that he is the only one contacted. That makes either him or Barbara Marciniak and George Green liars.

http://www.pleiadians.com/index.html

That's true, but also Mic again with the wedding cake ufo, either it is a tardis or one of the Pleidian's kids toys because I still say no person could fit in their except thumbalina. To be honest it looks like it was knocked up in a garage somewhere. The other ufo photos though in the meier books looked real enough.

I would like to hear from Alex though somewhere on his take about his time with Michael during the 80's just to clear that side up; it is darn confusing to me.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:05 am

Biggs as you can read in Ralphs letter he is done with this issue and wants to leave it in the past. where it belongs I might add It is ones own discernment as to believe what he says or ignore it no need to create a public furor over it accept it or reject it. And Mic you can buy vehicles now with cameras and rear view mirrors . Have the plieadians visited Billy since Micheal has been there in Billy`s camp ? If so what can you tell us about them Micheal
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:08 am

I'm not a George Green fan everytime I listen to him his focus is on money and he seems a little bitter about losing some through real estate deals. My gut feeling tells me he is trying to make connections and money possibly through disinformation on the subjects of his talks.

I think you're question is a valid one Bigs so persue it as far as you can.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:13 am

Hi there Micheal and welcome :)

Firstly I would like to state that I believe Billys experience's and I commend you for the time and effort (which must be quite considerable) in keeping the case alive considering how much effort the Skepticks have put into trying to debunk Billys case (yes I have endured ats lol).

It was your Doco "The Silent Revolution of Truth" that re-equainted myself with Billys contacts. It was also the same doco that made me realise that Billy's video and description of the beamships riding the magnetic lines and being able to become invisible and reappear in another location was the best description of my own visual sighting of two disc like craft about 12-14 years ago. I have no idea who the disc's belonged to, but I did see them behave in a similar manner.

Having said all that, I'm glad you're here to answer questions and heres mine!

I've wondered since hearing the Beamship Sounds whether you have had them played through a Cymascope?.

Although that may not prove much of anything to skepticks, but for people like myself interested in the more esoteric nature of sound and resonance it would be amazing to see what patterns the sounds from the BeamShips take on when played through a Cymascope.

For referernce just incase no one has heard of a Cymascope or Cymatics, you can find a link here with relevant information:

http://www.cymascope.com/

All the best :)

Back to top Go down
Michael812

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:27 am

The Wedding Cake Video

Has anyone here seen ONE photo from "Alex Collier"? This is what I mean by discernment.

I directed you to where you will find HUNDREDS of pages of FREE information, if you wish to learn. If you only knew how many times of done this on various forums, simply to point people in the direction of what they're really looking for. Yes, it has indeed sometimes been a thankless task.

But I will spare you any arguing, etc. Everyone's free to pursue what they wish, real or not. And I truly wish sincere truth seekers the best success in finding it. I did, over 31 years ago, and that has motivated me to share it with the world.

Final Proof Meier's UFO Photos Genuine!

P.S. Just saw the question about the sounds. No, neither I nor anyone I know have done that, it would be interesting. You can download a short clip of them from my site for free. And thanks for bringing it up.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:37 am

Great link Soma. Very interesting.

clap
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:42 am

Michael812 wrote:

P.S. Just saw the question about the sounds. No, neither I nor anyone I know have done that, it would be interesting. You can download a short clip of them from my site for free. And thanks for bringing it up.

You're welcome!

Once I saw your Doco last year I searched around to see if anyone had played the sounds through a Cymascope and found nothing.

I have not had any contact with John Reid from the Cymascope website, but he does seem quite openminded, so maybe you could contact him and see if he would be interested to play the beamship sounds through his device?
Back to top Go down
Michael812

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:54 am

I'll have to leave it to others now. Our focus is getting out the important information.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:02 am

Michael812 wrote:
I'll have to leave it to others now. Our focus is getting out the important information.

Thanks

um, i think that means YOU, our dear soma
(great idea)
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next