the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com

Go down 
+10
stal
Michael812
Gabriel
Reunite
WineHippie
Northern Boy
Lightning222
micjer
Somamech
Biggles
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Empty
PostSubject: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:50 pm

I have been researching this guy Michael Horn link below who states that in 1986 he was hanging out with Alex Collier in LA? and it was Alex who gave him Billy Meier's notes at that time and Alex never mentioned anything about being a contactee to him then.

Horn read the notes and goes over to meet Billy, does a lot of research of the photos and film clip of the ETs etc and has now become a convert of Billy's work and has this ongoing website above.

He claims Collier (whose real name is Ralph Amagran) based his whole fraudalent contactee story around Billy's notes.

http://theyfly.com/The_Billy_Meier_UFO_Contacts.htm

Edit: Michael Horn states he met Collier in Sedona Arizona in 1986. If you want to read what he says scroll down to the end of the link below where it has Salsa, Harris and Collier.

http://www.theyfly.com/news2005/sept05/sept05.htm#plejaren

There you go. Just roaming around down here in this rabbit hole, seeing what is around guys that's all. scratch
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:26 pm

Its a pretty interesting site BIgzzy!

Did you read the article about the Bemuda Triangle ?

http://theyfly.com/Bermuda_Triangle.html
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:30 pm

Not yet, but you know me S, I am ravenous when it comes to information like this so I will be going over the whole site soaking up everything like a sponge, like we all do here I'm sure. lol!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Let us know what you find Biggsy.

Last edited by micjer on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:02 pm

micjer wrote:
Let us know what you find Biggsy. there is something about that Horn fella I don't like. He seems like a little weazel.

However if Collier is a fraud, let's find out.

Mic I have always been a very open Collier fan, so I was a tad upset reading this, but I have been researching deeper, will let you know what I find.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:20 pm

You might want to check out George Green's interviews. I believe he talk quite a bit about Michael Horn and Billy Meir. I believe he trashes Michael Horn. It may lead you further in your quest.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:23 pm

As I said I have always been a big Collier fan, just researching down the rabbit hole L2, but I will go and have a listen to what he says L2 thanks.

Okay I found one side of the coin here below link; there are a lot of people on different boards that do not like the body language of Michael Horn and do like the body language of Collier as do I. Aaah gettin tired now...I am sort of sorry I got into this. lol!

http://www.truthcontrol.com/articles/alex-collier-hoax-nowover

Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:26 am

Micheal Horn is Billy Meirs handler he went over to meet Billy and now NO ONE sees Billy with out first Going thru Horn . In my own personal Opinion the feud between Alex and Horn revolves around the fact Alex stated that the Andromedans left the Pleidians in charge of the planet earth and to watch over it and us . What happened was the Pleidians left and thats when the Dracs moved in and took over . Micheal Horn is using Billy to make money plain and simple
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:36 am

Northern Boy wrote:
Micheal Horn is Billy Meirs handler he went over to meet Billy and now NO ONE sees Billy with out first Going thru Horn . In my own personal Opinion the feud between Alex and Horn revolves around the fact Alex stated that the Andromedans left the Pleidians in charge of the planet earth and to watch over it and us . What happened was the Pleidians left and thats when the Dracs moved in and took over . Micheal Horn is using Billy to make money plain and simple

Okay thanks NB, I hadn't even heard of Michael Horn until yesterday so was just doing some digging that's all, being led by my nose when I saw a link saying Alex was a hoaxer. As I have said been an Alex fan since I first saw him.

No more research to be done, thanks again.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:13 am

My question is what is up with all of these guys?

Do each want to be the only game in town? Collier is a hoax according to Horn. Others have said Billy is a fraud.

What about Laura Knight Jadczyk? She is a Fraud according to Jay Weidner.

Do their ego's take over and they want all of the lime light?

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:21 am

i really ENJOY finding something, digging, looking at what the
debunkers have to say as well as MSM (if they mention at all)
as well s advocates ... and still, most of the time, i cannot
make up my mind what to believe or who to trust - which is
why it is a good thing to use discernment, intuition, experience
and sharing of knowledge with others to come to any conclusions,
at the same time leaving yourself open to new info and the
possibility of changing your conclusion - so we have open-ended
conclusions with flexibility - of course, one might ask, is it
important that i make any truth/untruth judgments at all, seeing
as everything is possible, everything exists all at once and
everything changes ... and who has the time to think about this
stuff all day?
(well, i do ... scratch )
here is a link i found, not sure if posted or referred to by anyone, yet,
it's from a thread on a board i never visited, just the post was a result
of searching i was doing:

Suspect Disinformation Agents & GateKeepers
Disclaimer: I am not claiming that all of the people named here are disinformation agents or gatekeeping for a certain organization or order, i am just posting this up because it is highly suspect and possible that many of the people named on this list are gatekeeping with their information.In this age of information and awareness, the elite are sending out more and more goons to misdirect and mislead the public from the real truth (All Roads Lead To Rome) of who is at the head of this 'monolithic conspiracy'. It can be left up to the reader to decide for themselves who is being honest with their NWO related research and who is holding us back with misinformation & misdirection.

here is his list / details - i do not see alex collier in the material: http://letsrollforums.com/suspect-disinformation-agents-gatekeepers-t22035.html?s=edc7fca1a253049b05589b2cbce6a78e&
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:55 am

The problem as I see it whether they are genuine or not is that there is soo much money to be made and the temptation is too great to continue bringing new information to the market.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:56 am

That is some website Hippie!!!!!!!!

shocked

I think they have named everybody as disinfo except.....

Nassim Haremein whew lol
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:40 pm

One teeny question,

How much money are some of these people really making ?

If Book Publishing is like the Music Industry, it would be suffice to say that in such a small genre of the published book world which we are interested in that theres very little money in it.

Ego is a different matter though :S
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:43 pm

That list has just about every truth researcher...lol

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:13 pm

That is quite a site Hippy. The list is very long and as you say, who knows for sure?

It is according to your resonance of any info. I am thankful we have a lie detector within.

Although there are times when we may not listen to our inner voice as it happens to all of us at times, most often we get it right.

The problem is of course the government misinformation agents that are all over the web and stirring up the waters so we grow tired of the struggle and just stop looking, as that is their hope.

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:39 pm

Gabriel wrote:

The problem is of course the government misinformation agents that are all over the web and stirring up the waters so we grow tired of the struggle and just stop looking, as that is their hope.

Good point. We've all seen a few amongst the forums.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:43 pm

Perhaps the site itself is disinfo. Who friggin knows any more.

There is much however that is proven. That is why I really like Dr Judy Wood. Sorry for harping on her, but she is not into conspiracy theories, she is into facts.

Other facts like the Fed Reserve is a fraud, and the FDA is a fraud, and US gov is being manipulated, and there is a growing police state happening etc are all true, so if these guys are disinfo, then thanks for telling us. I really don't think they are.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:15 pm

Nor do I Mic. If they are they are doing a bad job.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:59 pm

bits'n'pieces, folks, it's an all-you-can-eat buffet!
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:03 pm

When I listen to and read stories from whistleblowers, I immediately look at things like are they trying to sell books/DVDs, trying to get on the speaking tours, or donations to help their cause.

Now I don't think that everyone that is selling a book, or charges admittance for their info is bad, but I look at whether them seem to be all about the money.

To me Alex Collier does not fit the mould of a money hound, Michael Horn however ...... definately.

George Green .... not really. Free E books etc
Nassim Harimein ... nope
Dr Wood .... nope
David Icke ... books / speaking engagements but I would say worth it.
David Wilcock ... yep
Jim Marrs .... selling books, but well worth the money. Excellent researcher.
Bill Deagle .... definately. (refuse to call him doctor)
Alex Jones ... he is what he is. Let's call him an awakener. May not have all the facts correct.
Jesse Ventura .... I feel he is sincere in his quest.
Ron Paul ..... FOR PRESIDENT. Love this man.
Billy Meier ... I don't know about him. Some of his pics are fakes, and I don't agree with some
of his philosophies of life.

Scientology group including Bill Ryan .... have their own agenda. Don't like it

to be continued.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:16 pm

micjer wrote:
When I listen to and read stories from whistleblowers, I immediately look at things like are they trying to sell books/DVDs, trying to get on the speaking tours, or donations to help their cause.

Now I don't think that everyone that is selling a book, or charges admittance for their info is bad, but I look at whether them seem to be all about the money.

To me Alex Collier does not fit the mould of a money hound, Michael Horn however ...... definately.

George Green .... not really. Free E books etc
Nassim Harimein ... nope
Dr Wood .... nope
David Icke ... books / speaking engagements but I would say worth it.
David Wilcock ... yep
Jim Marrs .... selling books, but well worth the money. Excellent researcher.
Bill Deagle .... definately. (refuse to call him doctor)
Alex Jones ... he is what he is. Let's call him an awakener. May not have all the facts correct.
Jesse Ventura .... I feel he is sincere in his quest.
Ron Paul ..... FOR PRESIDENT. Love this man.
Billy Meier ... I don't know about him. Some of his pics are fakes, and I don't agree with some
of his philosophies of life.

Scientology group including Bill Ryan .... have their own agenda. Don't like it

to be continued.

Although I dont know a lot about Ron Paul personally Mic, me living where I am I pretty much agree with your list and your thoughts, but then again there is not much I do disagree with you on Mic.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:52 pm

Good take mic I tend to agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Michael812

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:03 pm

To all concerned,

A couple of items for your consideration.

I stand by everything I said regarding Ralph Amagran, aka "Alex Collier".

I do ALL my work on the Meier case voluntarily, as in for free, gratis, etc.

I personally pay for my own research, travel, production of films and DVDs, etc. and I'm proud to offer them for sale, along with the products of others who've also invested their own time and money to produce their work. It's called being self-responsible and self-sufficient.

Many of you would benefit by learning discernment and realism. "Alex Collier" has not ONE single piece of evidence to support his completely shameless and fraudulent claims. Meier has the six categories of still irreproducible physical evidence and volumes of specific, prophetically accurate scientific and environmental information.

Please do some homework, here's a start:

Will Humanity Wake Up...in Time?

The Crime Against All Life

I also have a radio show:

The Michael Horn Show

...your comments and questions are welcomed.

There is a VAST difference between New Age mumbo-jumbo and reality. Meier has survived 21 attempts on his life for his trouble...and there's been a lot of trouble.

I hope that you will thoroughly research all of the FREELY available info at my site and those linked from it. As far as "Collier" goes, a read through his predictions will provide a bit of a disappointment for those who fell for his hoax.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:19 pm

I do agree with you on one point, as I am reading Defending Sacred Ground at the moment and read through some of the predictions that are in there from the early 1990's a lot have not come about.

But having said that we on here know there are usually plenty of circumstances that can change between making a prediction and having that prediction come true.

What I did look for on your site as the OP here Michael was the nuts and bolts of how Alex gave you Meier's notes. I mean to say all you have said was that you meet him in Sedona, hang out with him in LA in which time Alex did not mention being a contactee at all, and then I am left hanging on what else went on.

If you have a link for me to look for input on this by all means go ahead and post it and I shall look into it.

As Mic said above we are only trying to discern the truth. I for one at 56 read Meier's books in the 80s and having been on the path with a lot of others trying to discern the wheat from the chaff.

I do respect you for coming on here and giving us your version, as I said we are trying to find the truth here, so I shall continue to do my research.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next