the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com

Go down 
+10
stal
Michael812
Gabriel
Reunite
WineHippie
Northern Boy
Lightning222
micjer
Somamech
Biggles
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael812

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-09-14

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:18 am

Hi Somamech,

I don't think that Meier has ever commented on that or if he knows. That would be a good question to put to him on the FIGU forum, linked from my site.

And please do know that it is indeed the situation in the world today that we all must be far more aware of and proactive in dealing with. We do have to realize though than when disinformation is purposely promoted it takes us away from dealing with reality.

If people here read the Meier information from 1951 and 1958, etc. wherein he published specific warnings about all of the things that are now upon us, they would understand more of what the Meier case is really about. It isn't about this entertainment and distraction that is so widely promoted in New Age and UFO, paranormal circles, etc. And the longer we dwell in those well-promoted illusions the more we literally give our lives away to fantasies.

This is what Meier wrote in 1958:

127.) And in the Third Millennium the time comes when big parts of the continents disappear and the people will have to flee to the mountains, yet their sense of the catastrophes will only be of short duration, because they will forget everything again quickly and therefore make an effort to do much rebuilding, because they are already creating phantasmagoria, through movies and television, as well as later through a worldwide netting of computers and electronics, through which they deceive themselves and see things that do not exist, and are only visually determined for the eye, subsequently their sense for reality disappears and they can no longer distinguish between reality and fiction, whereby they lose themselves more and more in the labyrinth of life, while those who produce phantasms commercially as well as religious and sectarian phantasms, have an easy game with the people of faith, who they deceive in every possible manner and make them into humble beings, like cringing dogs.

Waking up can be uncomfortable, and the "Alex Collier" hoax is proving that to some already.

Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:38 am

WOW Mike you seem totally oblivious to whats being asked of you i asked you about a statement Alex Made you told me that You would leave it up to others to sort that out Most here already know what it means so I responded that i was more interested in your view of what it meant i even gave you 2 video hints And still no reply are you waiting for me to answer for u. I mean why are you dodging this simple question.

here is another Big hint and I`ll use you Meir quote to assist you
Quote :
" they can no longer distinguish between reality and fiction"
Back to top Go down
Michael812

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:44 am

Is there really some good reason why you want to waste people's time with interpreting the words of a pathological liar?

You do a disservice to all the good people here who are having to come to terms with being duped by this character and his promoters.

And that's my final answer about that game.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:49 am

strapped down

for anyone who hasn't seen the original billy tapes L has kindly found them on you tube and posted them here...

https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/video-s-f24/okay-here-it-is-t3865.htm
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:59 am

Michael812 wrote:
Is there really some good reason why you want to waste people's time with interpreting the words of a pathological liar?

You do a disservice to all the good people here who are having to come to terms with being duped by this character and his promoters.

And that's my final answer about that game.

Let me put this another way

Who gave you the name Micheal Horn ? Your Parents ?

Is there any document you have signed stating that you accept this name ?

Do you recall your birth date ? If so please elaborate

Do you own a passport , Drivers licence, Social Security Number ?

Are you a citizen of the United States of America ?

Please feel free to share your answer to these Question AND I WLL FILL YOU IN ON HOW YOU ARE giving YOU RIGHTS AWAY EVERY DAY

If it wasn`t for that fraud i would have never found the answers to those questions i posed to you Mike so regardless of the info he put it it has been used to good use to discover even more

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:16 pm

Michael812 wrote:
Hi Somamech,

I don't think that Meier has ever commented on that or if he knows. That would be a good question to put to him on the FIGU forum, linked from my site.

Ahh ok cool, I might swing by when I have a decent well thought out list of questions to ask Billy regarding these matters... if we have any chance on this rock, we need to at least have some 'decent science' on board.

The contact report you just posted struck a nerve... :-O

Like I said in my previous post regarding the people here and you, and the effort to strive for a harmonious planet...

The friends I have made here on The Force are some of the most openminded and caring people I have met in the wild net.

Yesterday when ya came here and this thread went all hot I was personally happy to have the opportunity to ask you about the Cymascope, as thats bugged me for quite awhile as I felt its a good area to research the Beamship Sounds.

On another note... I never paid any attention to Alex/Ralph myself, and the most I've heard about this guy/whole issue was in the last two days. lol!

Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:53 pm

here mike tell me if I`m wrong

this comes from Black`s law dictionary on page 735 in case you want to look it up this is the definition that is used in a court of Law

citizen,n.1. A person who, by either birth or naturalization, is a member of a political
community, owing allegiance to the community and being entitled to enjoy all its civil rights and
protections; a member of the civil state, entitled to all its privileges.
Cf. RESIDENT;
DOMICILIARY. [Cases: Citizens 1. C.J.S. Citizens §§ 7, 12.]
citizen

So in order to be a citizen you have to swear an oath ( oath of allegiance )

by doing so you are granted civil rights and protections so then once sworn they have an obligation to provide those rights and protections . But under the law they don`t provide the protections they ascribe to do they have been shown to be free of punitive damages for failing to protect those that have taken oaths and under no legal obligation to do so Just ask any police officer so if they don`t provide these protections or fail to do so there can be NO citizens if there are no citizens there are NO STATES and if there are NO States then there is No United States of America

Every interaction involves the participation of a entering a contract Go to Court you are asked to plead what you plead means you have contracted to prove that you are Guilty or Not Guilty should you fail to plead the judge will plead for you > So how does this judge enter into a contract on your behalf without your consent ? Your silence is consent in all legal matters.

So after reading this are you a citizen ?

here is some thing else to consider you are not a name or a number your name was given to you by the state of your birth they own it It is in all capital letters exactly opposite to how you were taught in school to spell it you are a living being in order to get you into the world of commerce and have statutes which are given the force of law you need to believe that the name you see on your ID is in fact you . Have you signed any documents where you willing agreed that you accept being Micheal Horn remember it is given to you (given Name } and your birthday do you remember that day Mike I don`t remember mine i have been told what it is but am not positive of it being correct Remember hearsay in inadmissible in a court of law so unless they or you can recall the name and date you were given or chose for yourself it isi all something you were told and that is hearsay in the courts eyes but they chose to ignore it so when you apply submit and register things Mike you give those things away bend to another`s will and beg thats how you give your free will away everyday MIKE by believing those Statutes are legally binding and they are when you consent to give them the force of Law don`t believe me check it out for yourself watch those video`s I posted oh and some thing else you have a passport why > One does not require a passport to travel you are only asking for permission to travel it is your god given right to do so and if you really need one then Get a certified true copy of you live birth registration Long form .........all Government issued ID is done so by checking against this document so if that document is wrong then so are all other ID`s
Back to top Go down
Michael812

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Somamech,

Yes, and as I said when I first came here, if there are any questions that I can answer, or direct you towards the answers, I'm glad to do so. The issue with Ralph can be useful for people if they consider how easily they can be led very astray. None of us like to think that we are gullible or can be conned but this shows that it certainly occurs.

And it occurs so much in the UFO community that it's amazing. I posted a link to a press release about the mainstream suppression of the Meier case. I will tell you right now that the cover-up ISN'T about Roswell, there's nothing left of it that ANYONE could reveal, put on the table, etc. The REAL cover-up is about the Meier case, just try to find serious information about it in the mainstream media...or on the internet. And that's because now the biggest enemies of it, of the truth getting out, are the UFO communities, "exopolitics", Michael Salla, Stephen Bassett, etc. and of course..."Alex Collier" whose windbag grandstanding had made him the darling of many people who got taken in, despite his not having ONE shred of evidence to back up his story.

What if all these people had been pushing for disclosure of the Meier case? My guess is that we would have had a better chance of turning things around - in so many areas - than we now do.

Northern Boy,

I am not someone who focuses on those conspiracies, factual as they may be. I should point out that Meier warned of bio-chipping of the population...in 1958. He has written about many aspects of what he calls "the dark order".

There is much that can be learned in his voluminous material, if one is indeed interested in such things.
Back to top Go down
Michael812

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:33 pm

Quote :
those conspiracies, factual as they may be

Conspiracy ???? Have you any Idea who Edward Mandel House is Mike look him up in wikipedia he was a Presidential advisor to Woodrow Wilson he has this to say about registering ones biological offspring remember in the past it was done in the family Bible and handed down over generations . Facts are able to be presented as evidence in law and carry weight as such

Quote :
“[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a National system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer not being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be non the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two would figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor or to this fraud which we will call “Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner; every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America.”

Welcome to the real world Mike you and all those you sire are collateral for a loan from the federal reserve how does it feel to be chattel
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:28 pm

I look forward to your instruction Michael. I am always open to learning. Just remember that there are people here that love you and pray for your well being and that the Spirit of peace come upon you.

I look forward to your instructions for me.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Almost all of the members here met on the original Project Avalon site and have years of experience on research and searching for the truth. We have gone through every whistleblower Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan have thrown at us. Alex Collier is one of their favourites.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:07 pm

And I have read Billy's books in the 80's. How come Ryan Cassidy dont do any more research in this whole Collier hoax. I am flammoxed that they should be presenting him as they do. scratch
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:13 pm

A lot of Billy's videos have been put up by our great members here down in the video section, see how well researched they are, gee I am proud of them. sunny
Back to top Go down
Michael812

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Well, everyone, I thank you for your understanding, which reflects my own frustration as to why they promote a charlatan. And please know that I wrote them about him on more than one occasion.

If anyone here knows them they may wish to inquire directly as to why they've actively promoted him...and NOT even covered the Meier material at all.

Of course that is one's choice to do or not do, we all have to choose our battles carefully, which is why I can understand Northern Boy's passion for fighting his particular battle, even if it's not where I choose to put my energies at this time.

I think that watching the early films with Meier is a good way also to see the character of the man and those who investigated his case as well.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:30 pm

i was going to post this elsewhere but here is a good a place as any You speak of fraud and deceit Mike and thats ok yet you live in a country as do we all that is Fraudulently taking what belongs to us and allowing huge corporations to generate profits at the expense of its residents .As stated earlier if there is no citizens and no state there can be no country there fore the laws governing the so called society have no weight . It is a bigger fraud then any thing Alex has ever done yet you ignore it .

Yet there is no gain in the pursuit of that truth or you refuse to see it You talk of Billy`s teachings and how humanity needs to turn its ways around yet Humanity has not done anything to itself >Governments greed and Corporations have done it Mike . There is only one way to fight them its to ignore them and what they stand for .

When you vote assuming you do your politicians need you , but that is only every 4 yrs for the most part you are given the illusion your vote counts it means sh it . After the election you and those living in your voting area and what they want are ignored in faour of what the \boys stuffing the politicians pockets want and the party they represent

What in BILLY`S TEACHING / CONVERSATIONS DOES IT SAY IN REGARDS TO HOW WE SHOULD GO ABOUT TURNING THIS AROUND ?
Global warming big hoax over population more BS Its all about big business and how they can get more money from the slaves

I`ll say this after patiently waiting for your answers to the questions I had to both pose and answer for you it comes as my understanding that to acknowledge This may prove that some of what Alex was saying was not fraudulent but true and You can`t let that cloud your opinion of him so by refusing to answer you can hang on this opinion . Gabe was right . i`m done with you Mike nno need to reply you ignored most of my posts so when your done reading this one you can ignore it too.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 AbandonThread
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:00 pm

scratch

welllll
as there is no puncuation to give a hint
i will ask

is that

an order

a request

or a question
I have to clue
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:08 pm

LOL, it's my humor

I'm not participating in this thread, everyone else feel free to discuss away.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:19 am

Well, forum members can decide what they want done with this thread, I don't really care one way or another, it go in the vault or wherever kerm our FL deems it. wave

BTW, what in the hell is strapped to that poor little snail's back. scratch
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:48 am

i think it should stay right where it is ..... so that others
may read our discussion if searching for info on michael horn -
there is nothing here to hide
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:52 am

well i will say that mr horn has achieved his goal in stirring interest again in billy meier..
while looking for something else i came across a whole page of stuff on him..meier, that is
and kermie's info on how to post from goggle has been lost in my brain
so
you'll just hafta follow this link

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6878066737444460396#docid=-8385835039783561330

also

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6878066737444460396#
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:58 am

sky otter wrote:
well i will say that mr horn has achieved his goal in stirring interest again in billy meier.

gosh, it's rare when i must disagree with you, sky ...
i think "interest in billy meier" could be
achieved in a far more productive way, especially
if you are an entrepreneurial genius as mr. horn
seems to be, there is absolutely no ROI in talking
to have a dozen of us here, be it ever so humble ...

so, there was another goal

just sayin'
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:01 am

lol!

Hippie
maybe he is a multi-tasker
I dunno

that was just my opinionated guess

oh yeah btw
all the stuff i posted predates being horned in on
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:27 pm

Maybe he is pissed off!!!... and forgot how to conduct himself in a reasonable manner with wonderfull openminded people he didn't know. *hugs*

I think its pretty damn reasonable to feel a bit pissed off, considering how much BS is spouted regarding the BM case.

And if anyone is still listening to my take on information spread...

I present two images which everyone has seen before:

As ya all know... the Nuclear Option is a Big No No in Australia which is where I live.

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Asio_l10

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Asio_l11

Last edited by Somamech on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :P)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next