the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com

Go down 
+10
stal
Michael812
Gabriel
Reunite
WineHippie
Northern Boy
Lightning222
micjer
Somamech
Biggles
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:03 am

This vid I don't have a problem with. Very good actually.

I cannot get past the tab on the lid in my previous post. Sorry just doesn't seem right. Was there a model made to show what the ufo looked like?

I have to clue

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:07 am

Michael812 wrote:
I'll have to leave it to others now. Our focus is getting out the important information.

Thanks

No probs, if I get the time I might just work on that one myself and send out some feelers to people with the better cymascopes I've researched to see what the response is.

If I could ask one more question relating to the disc's inside the Pyramid.

Was Billy ever told who made them ?

Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:13 am

Thanks for taking the time to visit and answer my questions Mike enjoy your 15 mins riding Billy`s coat tails
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:20 am

ok, i will toss this out there, in case i may represent others' feelings ...
i simply do not know... i think everything is possible ... what i do
KNOW is, that very young in life i thought it preposterous that humans
could believe that we were the only game in town (well, in the universe)
and that was 50 years ago before i learned there are many universes!
i have watched and listened to alex collier, he seems like a generally
"good" person who believes what he says, he is eloquent and intelligent
and the same is true for some billy meier info, lthough i admit i have
only brushed the surface ...
i keep hearing judy tenuta's voice in my head:
it could happen
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:44 am

Michael,

I noticed you didn't answer the question directed to you "when was the last time you were in contact with Billy M.?" I remember hearing in a 2007 interview you mentioned you were in contact with Billy to show him James Gilliland's photo and video of activity at the ranch and he had requested you inquire what Billy thought of the evidence. Your answer was that it was not extraterrestrial according to Billy and his visitor.

Is that the last time you were in contact with Billy?
Back to top Go down
Michael812

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:47 am

I saw Meier in May.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:19 pm

Did Billy have any additional messages about the current state of affairs? I know through his prophecies as relayed to him some of the current scenarios have come to fruition.
Back to top Go down
Michael812

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:26 pm

Meier has tried to warn us since 1951 of the environmental threat that WE are creating for ourselves. Because we've now had the BP disaster, from here on it will be one thing after another:

The Crime Against All Life

He specifically said that we should focus on love, peace, freedom and harmony. That may sound simplistic but when you realize how deep in the hole we are, it will require that humanity really does prioritize these foundational elements of civilized, real human beings...unfamiliar to us as they are in our world.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:33 pm

Michael812 wrote:

He specifically said that we should focus on love, peace, freedom and harmony. That may sound simplistic but ...

i would add one more simple concept we must adhere to: ethics
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:05 pm

Quote :
WE are creating for ourselves.

We are not creating any thing it is a misconception that some would have us believe. Unless that is you think that it is being created for us thru agencies created by the Governments in power then i stand corrected . But till you remove your consent to be governed an d take back your power you will always be under control .Every time you step into that scanner before you fly you consent to being a criminal till the scanner clears you . Until we as a group say no more piss off then they retain control , But little by little its happening ............ And if i am a terrorist for stating this then I`LL wear that badge with pride And I am still waiting for my questions to be answered Mike .
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Michael812 wrote:
He specifically said that we should focus on love, peace, freedom and harmony. That may sound simplistic but ...

And who, really, could disagree.

Maybe add truth to that mix - as it eases our path considerably.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:46 pm

I for one don't disagree with the Love message quoted above. After reading the source post of this quote, it is clear that these words were spoken by Billy to Horn.

Horn showed no sense of the spirit of Love by attacking this forum in his opening posts.

If as he claims he was talking about the photos of Billy's, he should have said so otherwise he will be misunderstood. he only said so after the fact of his attack.

Just another Lawyer talking shit as far as I am concerned, the cover your ass mode, just like the system he represents.

I for one could care less about the billy photos or his story, it has become old news and of little value as far as I can see.

All these public attacks take away from the whole thing as far as I am concerned and it reminds me of the sick perverted system we live in and this shyster is just another example.

I did not hear an apology from him for his miscommunication with us?
Back to top Go down
Michael812

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:58 pm

In case it escaped anyone's notice, the title of this thread appears to be:
Subject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com

And did anyone complain when these actually false statements about me and Meier were made:

"Micheal Horn is Billy Meirs handler he went over to meet Billy and now NO ONE sees Billy with out first Going thru Horn . In my own personal Opinion the feud between Alex and Horn revolves around the fact Alex stated that the Andromedans left the Pleidians in charge of the planet earth and to watch over it and us . What happened was the Pleidians left and thats when the Dracs moved in and took over . Micheal Horn is using Billy to make money plain and simple"

"To me Alex Collier does not fit the mould of a money hound, Michael Horn however ...... definately. "

As for this nonsense:

"I`ll post this and leave it at that Mike If you chose to participate further hear its up to you But to attack someone with out provocation in my opinion you are just trying to draw attention to yourself .

this comes from Alex and i could and would do the same thing to protect my family by using another name so as to not draw attention to the children who whether you want to believe Ralph or not have become innocent victims because of your attack."

I spoke the truth about "Alex Collier"...which none of you here are in a position to dispute. As for the consequences to his kids...why didn't the psychopath think about what HE was subjecting his family to by lying?

And as for:

"I also sense a personal axe to grind by Michael Horn, by so boldly judging Alex as a fraud and by Horns being in an attack mode it seems to me, even to go so far as to come to this "little forum" to bring his attack.

How do you Michael Horn come off as being Alex's judge? Why are you trying to harm this man? I think your post speaks for itself as I read it after having the background story behind all this."

Any time I personally encounter someone who plagiarizes the Meier material for his own personal motives you can bet I'll speak up about it. As for who am I to "judge", I'm the guy who was there, knows the truth and can only marvel at the gullibility of people who will believe a pack of lies that has ZERO evidence in support of it.

And the weakling who posted complaining that I was "attacking this forum" in my opening posts, which I didn't, and who shows the same kind of incompetence and assumptions in calling me a "Lawyer" and "shyster" should post his resume and accomplishments for all to see. Frankly, I don't know how Meier has endured not only decades of character attacks from lowlifes with no character but also the 21 attempts on his life.

Once again, the title of this particular thread appears to be about me. And while there certainly are some reasonable people participating, the appalling know-nothings who attack - and then complain that they are the ones being attacked - are far too typical of internet forums, especially ones that cover overall topics such as UFOs, etc.

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:13 pm

Quote :
I spoke the truth about "Alex Collier"...which none of you here are in a position to dispute. As for the consequences to his kids...why didn't the psychopath think about what HE was subjecting his family too by lying?

I agree I am in no posiition to dispute as I don't have access to either party. All I have to go by is what I read on the internet or hear in radio interviews. Unlike most people I don't take what I read as fact. I try to listen to all sides of an issue and in the end trust my senses and my gut feelings.

I'm not impresed with the picture to be honest or the video. Some of what Billy Meier has relayed resonates with me and some doesn't. I still have an open mind about the material and time will tell. On the otherhand I don't care if Alex has pictures or not I don't take in everything he says but there is some information there I "feel" is true. You may have your issues with Alex but I really don't understand how that affects us. I'd think if what you claim, that Alex took information from Billy's notes and is using it as his own is really true, then Billy wouldn't care how the information got out only that it reached the masses. But I guess that's the naivety in me coming forth. I like to see the good in everyone and would never publically call someone a psychopath (especially if I weren't trained as a pschotherpist) under any circumstances. That is coming from an ego that wants to hurt and strike out. If you really are "wronged" somehow in all this there is something called the justice system where you can prove your charges against another party and seek restitution.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Character mud slings won't get us anywhere or find resolutions. Finding composure and not retaliating with petty name calling will win more respect.

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Michael812

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:28 pm

More terminal foolishness. No one cares what you "feel" about Meier's photos or anyone's information, that isn't how the truth of a matter is discerned. Try reading the Photo Analysis document and the Scientific Experts' Comments, the Sound Analysis, the credentials of Marcel Vogel. Of course you may not "feel" good about the facts in the Meier case, tsk, tsk.

Your lack of reasoning is quite telling: "I'd think if what you claim, that Alex took information from Billy's notes and is using it as his own is really true, then Billy wouldn't care how the information got out only that it reached the masses."

He then FALSIFIED, ALTERED, CHANGED and otherwise damaged the truthfulness of Meier's experiences and information. I suppose you'd "feel" good about someone doing that about things that were both true and important about your life, right?

As for "proving" my charges, while I am involved in far more important things, heaven help anyone fighting for the truth in a court that has the misfortune to be...JUDGED (you know, the word that everyone here hates) by a jury of people so incapable of rational thought and understanding.

One more time, since it also escapes your brilliant powers of perception, I posted on a thread about me, and did so in the spirit of putting information out to correct some misstatements and misperceptions. But there's apparently a number of people whose grasp of the way life works, real values, the respect for truth, etc. is very minimal.

P.S.

And I agree with the moderator. I didn't come here to sling mud...on a forum that was already attacking me.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:32 pm

michael, please could you tell me why you care what anyone here
thinks? just askin' - a busy man like you must have more
important things to do with his time than spend it here debating
with minds you seem to feel are inferior to yours ... we are such
a small community, you cannot be motivated by book sales, surely ...
soooooooooooooo ... whassup?

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:34 pm

I happen to be an admirer of Marcel Vogel and I heard what you had to say about his test results and I've seen him stating such on youtube.

I also know he was employed by IBM and I know their associations with the Government. I'm not a very trusting person sadly.

I'm not impressed with celebrity, credentials or titles. I don't recall attacking you. I do recall making a statement about a George Greene interview.

Attack away at my "gut feelings" I have a thick skin.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:44 pm

Michael812 wrote:
More terminal foolishness. No one cares what you "feel" about Meier's photos or anyone's information, that isn't how the truth of a matter is discerned.

Actually I care. Coming from a male I have respect for female intuition.
Back to top Go down
Michael812

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:46 pm

Generally, when people discuss the Meier case on a forum that generates so many hits to my site I take a look out of curiosity.

I am always more than glad to then answer some questions, challenges, etc. I was a bit surprised when I read this forum because of its apparent lack of knowledge about the charlatan "Collier" and the plain attacks on me. I went through a LOT of that several years ago when his "defenders" tried to tell a different, unsubstantiated story.

And, to also be perfectly honest, it dismays me that some people concern themselves with obvious frauds when a wealth, a treasure, of information, spiritual teaching, etc. has been FREELY given to humankind.

I am not trying to force anyone to avail themselves of it but I will point out that it is there. Obviously the Meier case is either the biggest, most impenetrable hoax...or the most important story in human history. And while I know - after 31 years - which one it is, I still have that hope and optimism that people who take the time to discuss any aspect of it will do so with intelligence and critical thinking.

Maybe a few more comments or responses if warranted but you are correct that I have other pressing things to do. So, having ventured here after returning from a trip, and wanting to view this as a relaxing way to contribute before I jump back into the thick of my work, I'll be returning to it.

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:13 pm

Michael812 wrote:
Generally, when people discuss the Meier case on a forum that generates so many hits to my site I take a look out of curiosity.

this, i understand, i used to follow client website stats religiously...

Quote :
I am always more than glad to then answer some questions, challenges, etc. I was a bit surprised when I read this forum because of its apparent lack of knowledge about the charlatan "Collier" and the plain attacks on me. I went through a LOT of that several years ago when his "defenders" tried to tell a different, unsubstantiated story.

hmmmm, i wonder why we have not discussed, either ... i've never
come across this feud info before, but to tell you the truth, it really doesn't grab
my interest - so the validity of meier's material may have been discussed
before, we have been years participating in this community, and in other
forums ... i would use our search function to try and find out, but in my
experience, it does not function flawlessly, so what's the point

Quote :
And, to also be perfectly honest, it dismays me that some people concern themselves with obvious frauds when a wealth, a treasure, of information, spiritual teaching, etc. has been FREELY given to humankind.

well, remaining perfectly honest with you, we have been doing
our research and finding our way down rabbit holes and blind alleys
and then meeting up here to share ... if you will notice, someone
broaches a subject, and those who are interested in any number of
ways, jump in - or not - have you even read any of our "stuff" -
it just feels (yes, FEELS) as if you come
from a defensive posture and i wonder why ....

Quote :
I am not trying to force anyone to avail themselves of it but I will point out that it is there. Obviously the Meier case is either the biggest, most impenetrable hoax...or the most important story in human history. And while I know - after 31 years - which one it is, I still have that hope and optimism that people who take the time to discuss any aspect of it will do so with intelligence and critical thinking.

ok, so you believe that you are a part of "the most important story
in human history" - i think we ALL are - just because your focus has
been on billy meier / ufo stuff does not mean that someone else's focus
- say on mind control or codex alimentarius or depopulation plans -
isn't as valid or as valuable

Quote :
Maybe a few more comments or responses if warranted but you are correct that I have other pressing things to do. So, having ventured here after returning from a trip, and wanting to view this as a relaxing way to contribute before I jump back into the thick of my work, I'll be returning to it.

be well, thank you for stopping by
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:14 pm

Ok Mike here goes it.

Why do you dislike Alex so much / How do you know he stole Billy`s work and twisted it to form his own story based on it ? If we are to rely on truth then please share some truth of this with us .

Alex makes a statement in his video from 1994 and I quote " We give our free will away every day " Do you understand what he is referring to here if so please do tell us what you think it means .

please feel free to answer this when you have time no rush. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Michael812

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:38 pm

Regarding my "defensive posture", I guess I have to spell this out yet again: I found this forum and thought it was concerned with the Meier material. I found out that it was seemingly centered on attacking...me. Considering that, my approach was pretty non-defensive. If you consider being told to use discernment an "attack" then perhaps there's some thin-skinned defensiveness here, maybe because no one here is indeed expert in the areas that are discussed.

And I have no problem with anyone being interested in anything, it's just that the interest here had something to do with me and the Meier case...as I've stated abundantly.

As for "disliking" Ralph, I dislike the man's DISHONESTY.

As for how do I know?

From my 1998 article:

"In 1986, I was in Sedona, Arizona, with a delightful group of women on a kind of New Age field trip. While having lunch in a little cafe with one of the ladies, I noticed the only other customer in the place dining alone, and invited him to join us. Ralph was a former IRS agent who, as it turned out, was also very fascinated with UFOs. As our lively lunch and otherworldly discussion were coming to a close, he invited me to contact him at his Malibu, California, home when I returned to the city.

It turned out that not only did Ralph have the famous Contact from the Pleiades. . .Volume 1 he also had ...Volume 2 and the "Contact Notes," an 1800-plus page copy of a document the existence of which was previously unknown to me.

The "Contact Notes" purported to be the verbatim transcript of the conversations Meier had had with his alleged Pleiadian(1) visitors. The translation was in somewhat fractured English by way of Swiss-German, with each contact dated, each sentence numbered, a challenging but totally engrossing read. Ralph, whose last name was Amagran (or similar, it's been over 12 years) was a great aficionado of the case and generously loaned me the whole transcript.

We became friends and occasionally spent evenings outside his home in the hills overlooking the Pacific Ocean, scanning the star-studded sky for UFOs. We probably spent more time getting excited by the distant approach of incoming Cessnas and seagulls than any two people ever have, before or since. It's a toss-up as to who had the biggest imagination at the time, but Ralph may have finally edged me out. He's since changed his name to Alex Collier and declared himself to be a long time Andromedan contactee. Apparently the Andromedans told him an awful lot of the exact same stuff that the Pleiadians told Meier, which he's suddenly remembered. What a coincidence!"

In the interim he had also called me from a trailer park in Florida, broke and not knowing "what to do next". He apparently figured it out, OVERNIGHT he became a different person, "lifelong Andromedan contactee." If you'll notice, my article wasn't an attack on him. I playfully stated the facts. The attacks started from his promoters. I haven't discussed him for over a year..until I found out what this forum was about.

If you knew both his and Meier's material, you would easily see where he modified Meier's story and twisted it around in creating his new persona. Simple as that.

Again, no one's obliged to look into the case, nor even to know anything about the truth of the phony "contactee". Just as I'm not obliged to remain silent about the truth as I know it.

As for what his statement means, I'll leave it to others to interpret it.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Thanks for that info Michael. Now we are getting somewhere. That's what we like here is facts.

I am fairly familiar with Billy's material, and have read many of the links on your website, so now I need to look at Alex's vids and look for similarities.

As you will see, we are an openminded group here, just need trails to persue.

Last edited by micjer on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:48 pm

lol!

I found this forum and thought it was concerned with the Meier material. I found out that it was seemingly centered on attacking...me.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shucks
and here i thought the exercise for the day was bowling
chickendance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next