the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com

Go down 
+10
stal
Michael812
Gabriel
Reunite
WineHippie
Northern Boy
Lightning222
micjer
Somamech
Biggles
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:34 pm

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/terror-attacks-debated-at-melbourne-mosque-court-told-20100916-15dpg.html
Quote :
Worshippers at a Melbourne mosque last year were discussing whether it would be allowed under the rules of Islam to attack government institutions in Australia, the Supreme Court heard today.

Defence counsel John O'Sullivan, for Abdirahman Ahmed, one of five men on trial over alleged plans to attack Holsworthy Army Barracks in Sydney, said his client was intending to put an end to any debate about whether violence in Australia was allowed under Islam.

Mr O'Sullivan said there was no dispute there was a number of people connected with the mosque which Amhed attended were debating the possibility of acting violently against government institutions in Australia, but he said Mr Ahmed opposed the attack.

Heck and they were not even talking of Nukes lol!
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:40 pm

I wonder if anyone in the legal system here asked if it was OK for Bill and Kerry to TALK about this Reactor (and whoeverelse is behind the *The Ark*) whether they can import a Reactor, and the Fuel to keep it running ????

Which is highly Illegal under Australian Law I might add.

That might Answer more than a few questions for some ;)

Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:45 pm

So Micheal, if a ya reading over,

Thats your answer as to why ;)
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:02 pm

separated at birth:

michael horn

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 010

and

marshall applewhite

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 97_cri10

do not drink the kool-aid
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:04 pm

Hello Michael,

Sorry, to arrive on this thread so late and haven't had time to see all the pages.....but I have a few questions.

You see, through the years, I skimmed across Meier's information and his messages. Since then I studied other things, like origins of all life.

I see he states this:

The age of the stromatolites was around 3.5 billion years ago.
Billy: And these stromatolites are therefore the actual origin of terrestrial life.

Did they originate on Earth?

Ptaah: Their fundamental origins were comets and meteors which fell onto the early Earth and brought with them the corresponding basic forms of life and amino acids, and so forth.

But today it is unfortunately the case that new life is not brought to the Earth but instead, since a very long time ago, that which exists is being destroyed and wiped out.

This is as a result of the irrationality of the human beings who destroy everything through the catastrophic results of their mad overpopulation.

Now, when I see someone saying we should 'blame' ourselves for the damage 'we' did to Earth and that 'overpopulation' is an issue we 'created', I see the NWO way of thinking.

When I see someone saying they 'know' the origins of life on Earth, I question their knowledge.

Now, I agree that there was 'life' seeded by genetic material from above.
You do know that stromatolites are also on MARS, right?

I also believe there were 2 creations.

Most people do not have the time to study ancient microorganisms, genetic material, acid phosphotase, cell organelles, bacteria, including the Bacillus species, spores, nutrients, DNA, RNA, rRNA genes, chromosomes, sexual vs asexual reproduction, SALT CRYSTALS, amber, resins, origins of insects, BIRDS, plants, fish and mammals such as lizards and dinosaurs, mutations, human experiments, diseases, technology, ancient civilizations, pre religion, star maps, sciences, artifacts, cave drawings, and backgrounds and BLOODLINES of rulers, etc., etc, etc...

I feel understanding OCEAN LIFE and species that came onto land is so important. Origins of FLOWERS and the emergence of insects at the same time is another key to understanding life on the planet.

And of course inflorescence origin, somatic embryos and 'organized structures'.

Early fossils and migration of early man is also quite interesting and revealing.

Of course most books are nothing but lies....so we have to really dig to find the truth.

The Dead Sea in Israel and the Mojave Desert hold all the secrets, don't you agree?

Sulfur, salt, study of ancient bacteria and the study of modern Bacillus species in roots, leaves, seeds, twigs, bark, plant tissue, spores, pollen, flowers, grasses, ferns and legumes, origins of amino acids, first hybrids, and chimeric clones are the key to understand life on the planet, don't you think?

As some of us know, "Prehistoric bacteria was revived from buried salt" which I think is important.

Also 'grasses' origin and evolution connects some dots.

Termites, cockroaches and mantids have rDNA and the oldest DNA is characterized in termites.

Understanding mitochondrial ( ribosomal DNA (rDNA)] and mutations is important to understand and only then will we see how there were actually 2 creations......in my opinion of course.

I also find it interesting that the beetle is worshiped in Egypt. And of course the gazelle is also.
Interesting how there are lots of black sheep in one area in the world.

Anyway, before I ask other questions, I would like your view on whether you believe 'some' came from the sky (Mars) , and settled in salt deposits or near WATER like lakes and rivers, in THE DEAD SEA and if 'some' were of the Earth and thrived in northern forests or in Africa before the split.

Also, can you please tell me why DNA is 2 strands and RNA is 3 strands and HOW and when that happened.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks.
Linda
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Michael812

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:10 pm

Hi Linda,

Thanks for your comments and questions. As for the second question, I don't know.

As for the first, you may want to see:

http://theyfly.com/Contact_251.html

...and the Meier material within this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nz3ijSFVRc

Best,

MH
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:50 pm

I figured you would just provide a link.....

Since I am a speed reader, I FOUND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR........

You see, Michael........I am one of those who can SEE, did my research and can read between the lines and KNOW what is REALLY being said and PROMOTED to CONDITION people.

I KNOW enough, just by spotting that ONE statement about
"justification today for continued progress in genetic research and genetic manipulation"

---
Information regarding the "original sin" was erroneously handed down by Christian religions as the fable of Adam, Eve and the devilish snake in the Garden of Eden.

This "original sin", however, the genetic manipulation, repeatedly let the obsession for fighting and evil to surface from time immemorial --- almost becoming Evil itself.

Yet, in fact, this entire matter is based upon the manipulation of single DNA gene that can be rectified, if only our geneticists were to finally discover it.

This genetic manipulation, a characteristic for all living human beings on Earth by way of its inevitable, hereditary transmission, can be reversed and therefore by doing so, Man can finally escape his evil demeanor, which was imposed upon him by way of genetic manipulation.

Although science has not yet sufficiently advanced in this field, scientists are nonetheless on the correct path.

For this reason alone there is ample justification today for continued progress in genetic research and genetic manipulation, despite objections by those who lack understanding, and others who vehemently reject these concepts and preach idiotic, religious nonsense against things they can neither prevent and nor impede.

Terrestrial Man merely has to reverse the former specific genetic manipulation that compels him to resort to bloodshed and murder, bloodthirstiness, hatred, greed, addiction and all other inhumanities.

---
THIS ANSWERED my SUSPICIONS......thanks...

Interesting how you arrived at this SMALL forum........
very interesting indeed.
btw, I CANNOT be deceived by your types. Of course there is ALWAYS some truth in the lies.....hopefully people can see why he is here........we are all 'tagged' as the last of the awakened and not so easily fooled anymore..

Take what you want from this man, but please do not believe that GENETIC MANIPULATION WILL 'SAVE' US........THAT is NWO crap.
Back to top Go down
Michael812

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:00 pm

I'm not sure that I fully understand what you're driving at but I think you are misinterpreting what is being said and seeing things from your own "conditioned" viewpoint.

I would suggest that you also read:

http://theyfly.com/lost/meier.prophecies.1958.htm

...especially note the warnigns about bio-chipping, etc., probably long before you ever dreamt of it.

And see the rest of the voluminous material so that you may understand, if you wish to understand and not put everything through a "conspiratorial" filter, that Meier and the Plejaren have been trying - for nearly 70 YEARS - to wake us up to our own self-responsibility for the problems we have and the need for us to solve them OURSELVES.

I provide links to information simply because there is an abundance of it to peruse and study objectively and critically. You do seem to have a somewhat suspicious and paranoid flavor to your communication, a bit accusatory as well. Scientific progress is inevitable, it's just that it comes as a two-edged sword, with the potential for good or ill.

Again, it's up to US to monitor and direct it. Tools are neither inherently good or bad, it's how they're used.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:04 pm

Linda wrote:

Interesting how you arrived at this SMALL forum........
very interesting indeed.
btw, I CANNOT be deceived by your types. Of course there is
ALWAYS some truth in the lies.....hopefully people can see why
he is here........we are all 'tagged' as the last of the awakened
and not so easily fooled anymore..

Take what you want from this man, but please do not believe
that GENETIC MANIPULATION WILL 'SAVE' US........THAT is NWO crap.

have you read through the thread from the beginning, linda?
how many of us do you really think take this man seriously?
you will notice, if you started at beginning, that the question
of why he is here at all did come up .....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Michael812

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:08 pm

Take yourself and your own life seriously and don't worry about me or anyone else who brings a message.

I and my work are an open book, no hidden agendas, and I don't hide behind screen names and such.

You are all obviously quite free to do what you wish with what has come your way...
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:11 pm

WineHippie wrote:

have you read through the thread from the beginning, linda?
how many of us do you really think take this man seriously?
you will notice, if you started at beginning, that the question
of why he is here at all did come up .....

I figured that already WH, knowing the members on this forum, ....just wanted to repeat it from me...... flower
People like this kill me....they think we are still sleeping lol!
Back to top Go down
Michael812

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:13 pm

Why he is here, etc.?

Gosh, look at the title of the thread!

...who did you expect to show up, David Icke?
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:18 pm

Michael812 wrote:
Take yourself and your own life seriously and don't worry about me or anyone else who brings a message.

I and my work are an open book, no hidden agendas, and I don't hide behind screen names and such.

You are all obviously quite free to do what you wish with what has come your way...

Excuse me, take my life seriously? lol!
We are not children here michael. I am not worried about you. Why should I be?

Yes, we are free to do what we wish with what 'comes' our way.

I heard your 'messages' loud and clear.

Aren't you a sweetheart to spend so much time trying to 'help' us.

btw, I KNOW what the 'old' thinking was and what the 'NEW' thinking is pushing.
Enough said.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Michael812

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:23 pm

Well yes, it is sweet of me...especially considering the "nice" things said about me by people who didn't know me. I do pop up here and there and sew some seeds. But the fruit and the harvest are not up to me.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:22 pm

Biggles wrote:
Well, forum members can decide what they want done with this thread, I don't really care one way or another, it go in the vault or wherever kerm our FL deems it. wave

BTW, what in the hell is strapped to that poor little snail's back. scratch

Thanks for making me step back inside this thread to answer your question...lol

I agree with Hippie, it should stay here for others to discern.

If you type 'Michael Horn theyfly.com' this thread is already on the front page of google.

The google bots seem to scan this forum well.

BTW the snail is a hybrid.

ok stepping back outside.

Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:33 pm

Michael812 wrote:
Well yes, it is sweet of me...especially considering the "nice" things said about me by people who didn't know me. I do pop up here and there and sew some seeds. But the fruit and the harvest are not up to me.

Yes, I know all about the 'seeds' and 'fruit' Michael.
Acorns or Berries? lol!
That's right, the so-called 'harvest' is out of your hands....
Back to top Go down
Michael812

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:37 pm

Thank goodness.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:56 pm

I happen to know how and why Meier had so much 'knowledge' Michael......
know all about how 'things' were/are done...lol!
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Michael812

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:03 pm

Well, Linda, after 31 years of research, 12 trips to Switzerland, interviewing the witnesses and investigators, family, etc., I think I do too.

But why do I have this funny feeling that your version and mine are...different?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:12 pm

You posted earlier Michael about instructing me on a thing or two? I am waiting for your instructions.
Back to top Go down
Michael812

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:18 pm

I don't remember saying I was gonna instruct anyone, just suggested that you:

A. Research the material.

But now that you ask, take a regular sized postage envelope, address it to me, what's his name and:

B. Grab your check book and...

Okay, I already know someone just might take that seriously, so stick with A.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Here is your quote Michael from yesterday, since you are having trouble remembering.

And when I have a moment I'll point a couple of things out to "Gabriel" for his/her education. BTW, I don't consider the word "education" to be righteous, "holier than thou", condescending, etc

My higher education is watering at the mouth for your words of wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:42 pm

Michael812 wrote:
Well, Linda, after 31 years of research, 12 trips to Switzerland, interviewing the witnesses and investigators, family, etc., I think I do too.

But why do I have this funny feeling that your version and mine are...different?

Well, Michael......I have been around myself, over 50 countries........castles, temples, catacombs, caverns, mountain tops........about 10 times to Switzerland, many times to Germany, England, France, Spain, Brussels, Amsterdam, Ireland, all over Europe, Africa, Egypt, China, Japan, Korea, all over So. America, NZ, Alice Springs, all over Australia, Canary Islands, and most Islands, caves, tombs, etc..

I have met and spoken to David Adair, Jonathan Reed, Jordan Maxwell, Dr. Karla Turner and many others where some are LIARS and others are truthful.

k.t. Frankovich is a close friend of mine.....look her up in case you don't know why she is NOT PROMOTED and silenced as a first hand witnesses about ET's and UFO's.

I am sure our 'experiences' and DNA are very different.
Been there, done that. Seen it all and HEARD it all.

Like I said, there is NOTHING I can learn from YOU.
Unless you are willing to explain the details of DNA and RNA mutations to me, you have nothing to offer me.
Back to top Go down
Michael812

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:50 pm

Okay, however, if you are waiting for words of wisdom from me it may take just a weeeeeeeeee bit longer.

Now then, let's first address this, shall we?

"Just another Lawyer talking shit as far as I am concerned, the cover your ass mode, just like the system he represents.

I for one could care less about the billy photos or his story, it has become old news and of little value as far as I can see.

All these public attacks take away from the whole thing as far as I am concerned and it reminds me of the sick perverted system we live in and this shyster is just another example.

I did not hear an apology from him for his miscommunication with us?"

Focus on the last line quoted here and let's ask, "Did Gabriel ever apologize to me for this undeserved, inaccurate nastiness?"

Now let's answer your question by referring to your words here:

"You are seeing my real name Michael, I hide nothing. I post my real name and if you would like to engage me in more mud slinging today, I am up to it."

MH: Gabriel may be your real name but there are a lot of Gabriels.

"The irony is that you ASS U me in a dialog that you know nothing about, like my name for example."

MH: Again, I can only go by your own words...which were not very nice, I think you would agree. And, again, as far as your name is concerned, I wouldn't even know if that was your first or last name, male or female, a name like Leslie or Kim could also unclear.

"You show your ignorance by your statement to me about my name?"

"You are a piece of work aren't you Mike, attacking me using a screen name and not even knowing my name."

MH: Well, are we getting the point yet that I present my identity and it's unambiguous? Despite all that you said here, and the rest of it, you're still a completely anonymous person, one who took some nasty and undeserved shiots at someone they didn't know and still hasn't...apologized for it.

Enough "words of wisdom" for the moment?

Back to top Go down
Michael812

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Linda,

Yes, I too know the first three people in your list and we may both know some others. I also agree that some are liars.

Your travels are far more extensive than mine. My citing Switzerland is relevant to my research and investigation into the Meier case, not to brag about travel. And let's face it, there are those who may only sit on those mountain tops you refer to who may travel even more widely in their consciousness than others who travel a lot physically.

As far as the DNA and RNA questions, I can't help you there and I don't even know what value that info would be to you. HOWEVER, I do know that the Meier material contains a lot of information about how we can, and do, indeed ALTER our DNA through our thoughts, for instance.

You may also read more at:

http://theyfly.com/The_Deadly_Might_of_Thoughts_and_Feelings.html

http://theyfly.com/About_Fluidal_Energy.htm

http://theyfly.com/The_Mental_Power.html

http://theyfly.com/newsflash95/Spiritual/Conception_consciousness_personality.pdf

http://theyfly.com/newsflash95/Spiritual/Anger_harms_the_liver.pdf

...and other items in the Spiritual Teaching section.

You can also search for (and find) "DNA" here:

www.theyfly.com/articles/Contact_251.htm

http://www.theyfly.com/WILL_HUMANITY_WAKE_UP.html

And here's the good news, I didn't write any of those (except contributed to the last one) so you won't have to avoid them out of fear of learning anything from me! Plus, you can always say that you either knew all that already or think it's nonsense, so you again won't have even learned anything from what I recommended.

Now how can you beat that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next