the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com

Go down 
+10
stal
Michael812
Gabriel
Reunite
WineHippie
Northern Boy
Lightning222
micjer
Somamech
Biggles
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:15 pm

Your words are not very wise or instructional. You come on this forum attacking people you don't know and talking down to us.

Letting us all know you are the expert and talking like one as well. you speak many words with not much to say. Your attitude is so full of ego it is sad indeed.

In my personal opinion the Meier story is old news that is not even relevant as far as I am concerned. There is much more information out there from a lot of credible sources that surpass the things said by Billy.

The Billy Meire thing to me is passe at best and confusing at worst. You are fighting a cause that is about as important as you think you are.

I have grown tired of your bullshit Michael as you are obviously full of it. I have known you from only here, and I find you repulsive at best and deceptive at worst.

Can you accept some constructive criticism Michael, stop forcing your way in and stop attacking people you don't know.

Your words to me from yesterday about instructing me show just how you speak words that make yourself look good for the moment with absolutely no substance behind the words. You are full of shit Michael, but never worry Michael I still love you and will pray that you learn how to check you ego. watchingb watchingb watchingb
Back to top Go down
Michael812

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:34 pm

My, what a condescending little twit (the harshest thing I've said to anyone here)...but I'm loving and praying for you too, er, Gabriel. really, I am. Just loving and praying away...for anonymous people who make SURE that no one knows who they are.

What courage.

Obviously, when someone is in such denial about their own odious, vile comments about someone they don't know - as you are my sad little friend - and they are greeted on their forum named after the unknown person, not in anger but in patience (read it AGAIN):

"To all concerned,

A couple of items for your consideration.

I stand by everything I said regarding Ralph Amagran, aka "Alex Collier".

I do ALL my work on the Meier case voluntarily, as in for free, gratis, etc.

I personally pay for my own research, travel, production of films and DVDs, etc. and I'm proud to offer them for sale, along with the products of others who've also invested their own time and money to produce their work. It's called being self-responsible and self-sufficient.

Many of you would benefit by learning discernment and realism. "Alex Collier" has not ONE single piece of evidence to support his completely shameless and fraudulent claims. Meier has the six categories of still irreproducible physical evidence and volumes of specific, prophetically accurate scientific and environmental information.

Please do some homework, here's a start:

Will Humanity Wake Up...in Time?

The Crime Against All Life

I also have a radio show:

The Michael Horn Show

...your comments and questions are welcomed.

There is a VAST difference between New Age mumbo-jumbo and reality. Meier has survived 21 attempts on his life for his trouble...and there's been a lot of trouble.

I hope that you will thoroughly research all of the FREELY available info at my site and those linked from it. As far as "Collier" goes, a read through his predictions will provide a bit of a disappointment for those who fell for his hoax."

...it's just sad when their reaction is simply hateful. Understand that, Gabe? Hateful. Ugly.

Yes, the word "consideration" should jump out at you but perhaps, thinking of yourself as some sort of enlightened being - who just happens to like spewing profane and defamatory lies while hidden behind a baby picture (fitting image) - you were offended by my suggestion regarding "discernment and realism", since you demonstrably know nothing about either, then far be it for me to want to either "educate" or joust with you.

You are truly ill-prepared for either.

Now, while this little bit of harsh truth may give some justification for saying, "See what a nasty fellow he is!" it troubles me not.

I have clearly overstayed my welcome in what shows itself to be largely a playground for immature, ill-informed, arrogant and downright..unpleasant people. In other words, a typical internet forum environment where people with inferiority complexes can anonymously attack people who truly came in peace.

And who just may POSSIBLY know something of value they don't.

Ah yes, another great example why the, shall we call it, New Age is so full of the stuff that little Gabriel here ignorantly accuses others of. And pardon me if I don't sink to the stink of his/her profanity.

My, if only I was in the mood to have a good online fight, a battle of wits ...I'd be sorely disappointed by these combatants who come far less than half-armed.

Talk amongst yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:41 pm

The poor persecuted peace makers, Woe is you, poor thing. nopity nopity nopity
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:46 pm

he's gonna get ONE of us to go to a link in his site
eventually ......
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Michael812 wrote:

As far as the DNA and RNA questions, I can't help you there and I don't even know what value that info would be to you.

HOWEVER, I do know that the Meier material contains a lot of information about how we can, and do, indeed ALTER our DNA through our thoughts, for instance.

And here's the good news, I didn't write any of those (except contributed to the last one) so you won't have to avoid them out of fear of learning anything from me! Plus, you can always say that you either knew all that already or think it's nonsense, so you again won't have even learned anything from what I recommended.

Now how can you beat that?

What value RNA mutations have? Wow.....you need to educate yourself.

Guess you don't understand.

I don't need to 'learn' the truth about DNA and more importantly about RNA mutations at your links.

Guess you are the one that needs to do some real research about this planet and its origins and stop believing all that you were told.

I already SAW where they said GENETIC upgrades are necessary and that 'scientists are on the 'right' path.

THAT is nothing but NWO crap.

I know the agenda Michael.......heard all about it from those in the know.
You know, those from Brussels and Bavaria.....

Sorry, not one of those that can be deceived or programmed by your guru's 'knowledge'.
Wasting your time trying to push any NWO BS on me.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Michael812

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Look up passive-aggressive..and look in a mirror while you do.

Okay, if I respond any further I'll feel like a bully. Fighting with wimps is NOT my idea of good sport.

It's only too bad that this is yet another forum where the wiser ones don't weed out the weaklings and imbeciles but allow themselves to grow used to having them around.

All the best, for those who want to learn something, you've been given leads to where I think you can find plenty of it. Obviously, someone who chooses to hide behind a baby picture, and act like one as well, is safely protected from the dangers of growth and character development.

Well, you did call me here...but I'll let myself out and close the door.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Don't you just Love babies Michael ?
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:54 pm

Ahhh, the old 'wimps' and 'imbeciles' insults.....yes, I know the 'words' well when 'know-it-alls' get frustrated. lol!
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:58 pm

Isn`t it time Michael bowed out and returned to his site or another one I have already viewed Billy`s material . I hope he lets the air of of his inflated ego so he can fit thru the door it would be a shame to have him stick around
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:00 pm

I must say, he is persistent, isn't he?

....guess we were a 'test' that didn't work. lol!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:01 pm

My baby picture really seemed to set him off as he commented several times about it. LOL I knew that little dude would work it's magic sometime.

How obvious that guy is, you nailed it Linda. And Hippy you are right also as he was drumming up traffic to his site.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:14 pm

WineHippie wrote:
separated at birth:

michael horn

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 7 010

and

marshall applewhite

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 7 97_cri10

do not drink the kool-aid

OMG...just saw this...... lol!
Perfect WH.. too funny
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:15 pm

i was rather pleased with myself on that one, linda
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:18 pm

Classic Hipster.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:20 pm

It just killled me... affraid clapping too funny good job lol!
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:59 pm

Jeez, if I had known that he hate's babie's I would have put mine up sooner.
This was me at 35year's old! Cute or whatt!! dancing baby
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:35 pm

Yep, adorable! lol!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:57 am

Wonder what M H's response to this video would be!

Not good when Billies' ex wife calls him a hoaxer......

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Horn - Theyfly.com    Michael Horn - Theyfly.com  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Horn - Theyfly.com
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7