the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are your thoughts for 2012.

Go down 
+8
Gabriel
WineHippie
sky otter
Reunite
Somamech
micjer
Northern Boy
Biggles
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:49 am

Hey mic she was speaking at the 2:15 mark about the volunteers from Heaven that came back after they heard the call, Dolores was saying that the volunteers look just like you and it was right then that the words in the back ground said, "all of us"???

I hope you or somebody else listens and verifies what I think I heard?

Anyway that is a rather cleaver way of telling "all of us" that we "may be volunteers" from Heaven coming back to help the Earth in it's greatest time of need, and if that is what she is doing and saying about "volunteers" from Heaven coming back to help, then that is a primary teaching in the New Testament about a group of people called by God "His Elect".

The Bible says God's elect will stand at the end against the power of Babylon and they will be killed for doing so, but they of course will wear the crown of the Martyrs in their graduation of death and will rule and reign with Y'shua Messiah on the Earth for 1000 years after the world is changed to the next dimension after the war of Armageddon is complete and the Anti-Christ is defeated.

So this lady Dolores knowing or not knowing is saying exactly what the scriptures have said about a group coming back in order to testify against the "great Whore of Babylon" which simply means, the New world order.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:46 am

moon walk

WOW Gabe
what good ears you have......
rockin
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:39 am

LOL sky, sometimes it is the focus part that I have learned to use to tune out other stuff,LOL but I am not sure what is said on the first part at the 1:14 mark of the video.

Hey mic what was the point you were trying to make about the background music on the video??

After I heard the music, I thought it was great?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:07 am

Hey Gabe...

As I was listening to it , something inside me was saying that there was more to this than what Delores was saying. It was weird. I knew she was speaking but something was telling me that the background was more important, . I may be the 528 hz frequency.

The man's voice is George Noory on C2C as he was interviewing her. I think he was trying to say something as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:24 am

My thoughts Biggsy!

We'll be fine matey :)

Its gonna be an awesome roller coaster ride rockin

The Strong, Not the meek, will prevail!!!

Last edited by Somamech on Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:32 am

I'm not surprised if it was George Noory trying to break in on her words....LOL poor ole George, he is always stepping on his guests as they are trying to cover something...LOL as you can tell I don't personally like George as a host because he is not a good listener and he always breaks in on his guests before they are through speaking...He drives me crazy to listen to him, because "listening" is a special skill and George does not do it well at all.

His guests will say something, and 10 minutes later George will ask them something they have already covered but because he was not listening, he did not hear it the first time. And by the way, not listening good is a telling trait about personality. How do I know this? because for a long time I was not a good listener either, but I was rebuked by God for not listening one time and learned my lesson, again the hard way.

What I learned was this about listening. If you do not listen good then it is because you are not focused on the speaker, but you are focused on yourself instead. This trait is a serious problem if you are trying to help other people with their problems. Or in other words George is stuck on himself, as I was for a while, until corrected.

Mic, how do you know that the frequency is 528 ? ? Is that a special frequency? I do not know about different frequencies? But I would like to know more about them. Any help would be appreciated.

What does the 528 frequency represent?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:23 pm

Dna healing frequency.

Give it a listen and see if you think it is the same.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:37 pm

Yes you are right on Mic, great ear you have there and a special talent to do that! I would not have noticed the subtleties and I heard this very frequency just the other day on this forum, I think Biggs posted it and I commented that it was awesome? Unfortunately my memory of all the posts I read is not so good as things sometimes tend to run together.

Great job mic. And I think the frequencies are for real as in what they do for us.

The learning curve is a wonderful edge to be on.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:02 pm

Gabriel wrote:
I'm not surprised if it was George Noory trying to break in on her words....LOL poor ole George, he is always stepping on his guests as they are trying to cover something...LOL as you can tell I don't personally like George as a host because he is not a good listener and he always breaks in on his guests before they are through speaking...He drives me crazy to listen to him, because "listening" is a special skill and George does not do it well at all.

His guests will say something, and 10 minutes later George will ask them something they have already covered but because he was not listening, he did not hear it the first time. And by the way, not listening good is a telling trait about personality. How do I know this? because for a long time I was not a good listener either, but I was rebuked by God for not listening one time and learned my lesson, again the hard way.

What I learned was this about listening. If you do not listen good then it is because you are not focused on the speaker, but you are focused on yourself instead. This trait is a serious problem if you are trying to help other people with their problems. Or in other words George is stuck on himself, as I was for a while, until corrected.

Mic, how do you know that the frequency is 528 ? ? Is that a special frequency? I do not know about different frequencies? But I would like to know more about them. Any help would be appreciated.

What does the 528 frequency represent?

Heck I know what you mean Gabes!

I posted a video about serious water research and thought etc etc.

And it was either Gorge or Fart bell that kept the interviewee in a state of Explain Explain rather than knowledge.

gotcha
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:08 pm

Right on my friend that is exactly what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Kristopher1

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-04-15

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:06 pm

A lot of people may use climate change to support what may be happening in 2012. However, considering that the climate is never stable, it may change naturally every so often anyway. Of course this could mean there is a disaster heading our way, or it could simply be that seasons are starting to swhich around.

We are starting to see / hear about a lot of wars and natural disasters. This has always happened, though. It's only becuase we have world news reports now that keep us updated with everything that happens all around the world. This stuff has always happened, and always will, I don't think it can be used to predict what's coming our way, if anything.

Like always, if 2012 passes with nothing happening, it won't be long until a new 'dooms day date' pops up. I do think naturally the earth will go through some sort of stage that will be a threat to man kind. Another ice age maybe? However, in my opinion, no person or calander will ever know when this will happen, never mind an exact date.

We all have to die eventually. I would rather die in style like a world disaster rather than slip on a banana skin or something! scratch

Last edited by Kristopher1 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

Number of posts : 1827
Humor : yes lots
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:25 pm

Welcome to our corner Kristopher. toast

I bet you didn't know that there are 2 kinds of global warming. (1) There's the global warming/climate change fiasco invented by alarmist (i.e. politicians), so that they can inflict even more taxes on us. They try to tell us the rise in Co2 is man-made, (2) when all the time its the Earth going through its own natural changes and nothing man has done to influence this.

What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Global10

What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Global11
Back to top Go down
http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk
Kristopher1

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-04-15

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:23 pm

skywatcher wrote:
Welcome to our corner Kristopher. toast

Thanks for the welcome Skywatcher. toast

I'm a moderator on Carol Bowman's past life (PL) forum. One of the members of this forum had directed someone there. I came across this site while googling "reincarnation 9/11" as there seems to be a growing number of cases now that support the possibility, one of which, as I said, was discussed on this forum. I've had a look around this forum. It has many interesting threads on a variety of fascinating topics.

Of course, as well as PL's, I have a great interest in anything paranormal in general. One of my favourites would be non-human intelligence. I have seen 'The Disclosure Project' along with reading many books and reports so I personally think I'm rather knowledgeable on the subject, as far as our understanding goes lol.

skywatcher wrote:
I bet you didn't know that there are 2 kinds of global warming. (1) There's the global warming/climate change fiasco invented by alarmist (i.e. politicians), so that they can inflict even more taxes on us. They try to tell us the rise in Co2 is man-made, (2) when all the time its the Earth going through its own natural changes and nothing man has done to influence this

LOL, funny pictures :). They always manage to get more money out of people on way or another. Just like here in the UK they tell people to buy extra fuel in case of a fuel strike. It's amazing how they timed it perfectly with fuel being at its highest price. Better yet, there is no strike.

I don't know why people are so convinced that we are all responsible for climate change. We only have proof that the climate is indeed changing, but we have no proof of what exactly is causing it. People think scientists are God and know exactly what they're talking about. I think it's time people realised that our modern day science is very young, and will always be miles behind nature.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:24 pm

I listened to this guy on C2C the other night. His name is Brian Sussman.

It has written some books on the climate gate and political green bs that surrounds us.

Here is a link to his website.

http://www.briansussman.com/

He got talking about smart meters and how it is just the beginning of government surveilance in the homes. Not only can they watch to see how much power you are using and when, but in the future, appliances that are being used have the technology built in today to tell the computers watching you, which appliances are on.

So hypothetically, during a heat wave, when there is a high demand for power, the smart grid could shut down appliances or air conditioners at their discretion, to save power. They could shut down your computer or TV for a few hours also.

Sure would be nice to be off the grid in the future that is for sure.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:37 pm

You didnt think IPv6 was because IPv4 addresses were running out did you?

With the new IPv6 there will be enough addresses for every atom of the planet and more.

Not so with the current address range - but its working fine, however, it wont last because it makes it too easy for people to still have anonymous PC's.

IPv6 will change all that - once it gets deployed - natting routers will become effectively useless and each computer will be uniquely ID'd - as well as the new smart gadgets in your house.

Now - why am I contemplating permenantly leaving city life and moving to a farm again?
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:04 am

I figure just being awake and aware is one step ahead of the masses, so whatever happens, we'll be ready. ha ha
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Why do I get the feeling that loads of us awake and aware people volunteered to be here at this time to negate any big 2012 scenarios for future generations.

Maybe we have succeeded.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:37 pm

Being awake is a double edged sword. Yes we know that there is more to life than american idol and NFL football.

We are aware of many things that are going on, but also susceptable to deception by those that want to take advantage and steer away from the ultimate truth.

2012 is no different. Look at the books written, movies, dvd's and websites. People have made boatloads of money off of this.

The truth is....tell you in 2013.

goodluck
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:01 am

The truth is it's all What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Bullsh10

The thing to do when you hear or read anything from the media is ask yourself "does this make sense"? Question it in your own mind first and it won't be long before you smell a rat and realise they are pulling off another false flag of some sorts.

The latest one is the nurse who 'supposedly' hung herself when she took a prank call from an Australian radio station. There are so many holes in this story it would make a colander look bad.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:45 am

skywatcher wrote:

The latest one is the nurse who 'supposedly' hung herself when she took a prank call from an Australian radio station. There are so many holes in this story it would make a colander look bad.

So what are you hearing? was she disciplined for her mistake?
Back to top Go down
skywatcher
skywatcher

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:18 am

Well for starters, she only put the call through to the ward where the Duchess was staying. It was another nurse who was looking after the Duchess who actually gave out the information. Jacintha Saldanha gave NO information to anyone, only acted in a telephonist capacity.

So with that in mind, why would she kill herself when she wasn't the one who gave the info out?

Secondly, the person who did divulge the Duchess' condition, also only gave out generic info in that she had a quiet night etc. Nothing personal was said about her condition that would breach any confidentiality of the patient.

Next comes why would a nurse just kill herself when there were no symptoms of depression or illness prior to this. Isn't it worrying that a nurse who worked with such high calibre patients would have such a fragile or troubled mind? Somebody would have spotted something.

Her hair to me looks like a bad wig. Also, Photoshopping of her pictures are badly done to say the least. This one, has her necklace all our of skew.

What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Xxx10

This was taken by The Mirror newspaper

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-nurse-1479304

Nahhh, I smell a rat here. BS from start to finish. She was bumped off.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:45 pm

Welcome kristopher 1

I am thankful the Bible says that there will always be hot and cold on this planet. god is going to move his kingdom here to this planet, and it is not going to be destroyed by weather or humans. God says he is coming here to live, so it will not be destroyed because it is God's favorite place he says.......I am thankful for that.

God is very smart and tells his children exactly what will happen and when, all we have to do is take the time to read the letter he sent us.

A fascinating subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your thoughts for 2012.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2