the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24 and a Weakening Magnetic Field

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24 and a Weakening Magnetic Field Empty
PostSubject: The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24 and a Weakening Magnetic Field   The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24 and a Weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:45 am

What does this mean for our planet and species?

Alex Ansary
February 25, 2009

http://www.alexansary.com/Editorial/Sun%20spots%20and%20a%20weakened%20magnetic%20field.html
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24 and a Weakening Magnetic Field   The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24 and a Weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:29 pm

Excellent find Linda,
It puts a bit of credence to Wilcock & Hoagland, although Wilcock has translated it into a spiritual theme.., which I hope he's right, but it's still only his interpretation. At least this has some scientific data to refer to.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Thoughts on thoughts related to "The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24 and a Weakening Magnetic Field"....   The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24 and a Weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:53 pm

TO ALL FELLOW SIMULTANEOUS SELFS/CONSCIOUS CREATORS..."A LIKE"...

Thoughts on thoughts related to "The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24 and a Weakening Magnetic Field"....

WITH/IN/THROUGH.... "ONLY INTENTIONS OF BENEFICIAL PLEASURABLE, AND ENJOYABLE FUN TO CREATE "RELATED" THOUGHTS....

As per "THE SETH MATERIAL".... (both in the "OLD" channeling via Jane and Richard Roberts and in the newer "Allen and Cass" material).....

"WE" FULLY AND COMPLETELY CREATE "THE ATOSPHERE AND CLIMATE" that we EXPERIENCE......

And "although" there has been some probable speculation/indication that "GLOBAL WARMING and or "ASPECTS OF COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS being "slightly less than" HARMONEOUS"...............

I KNOW THAT AS WE BECOME MORE AND MORE AWARE OF "OUR COLLECTIVE SELF" as BEING "THE CREATOR OF SUCH".....

... "THIS" MORE AND MORE WILL BECOME LESS AND LESS OF A LESS OF A CONCERN...

AND YET, "FOR TRANSITIONAL PERIODS OF COLLECTIVE THOUGHT":

1) Just look at "what our other Solar system's other planets are doing (in the visible spectrum of light)...... during "THESE EXPANSIVE TIMES"... vs. PLANET EARTH's (via DAVID WILCOCK).... (that suggests our Earth is changing RELATIVELY very little compared with the our other planets), and

2) I ALSO look at ALL THE CHILDREN that are NOW coming MORE AND MORE into the planet with very much a more ENLIGHTENED and FEARLESS LIFE/BELIEF SYSTEM…. "than, that of our PAST majority" of our/the planet, and….
(as per my kids).... who have no interest in/of movies related to…..

"Less than HARMONEOUS 2012 related "themes/dramas"...

I believe "THESE CATALYSTS" are simply “that”, ONLY meant to/for "THE WAKENING of the Adults in our population)!

3) AND...IF (as a last resort) "OUR COLLECTIVE THOUGHT” makes SOLAR related aspects of our AWAKENING VERY VERY IMPORTANT.......

I LOOK TO THE WONDERFUL WORK OF HRM's (Hira Ratan Manek) SUN GAZING!!!

(which I too have and DO enjoy as a great meditative way to connect with COSMIC energy/consciousness)............
(HE LIVES OFF OF THE SUN AND SUN SOAKED WATER with no food)

And.... (in this regards).... (if need be).... from "what I can remember", as a child having read, one of the chapters in one of the "Chronicles of Narnia" books:
Where, the main characters..... "Sailed into a/the sun that kept getting brighter and brighter... and yet.... with each day, as they experienced “this” the characters’ EYES MADE THE NECESSARY ACCOMODATIONS".....”AND THUS NO ISSUES RELATED TO SUCH APPEARED”…….

.THUS… (this too)….IS OK BY/WITH ME (if such a scenario is possible)…..

AND THUS.....

I HOPE I HAVE ONLY PROVIDED HAPPY RELATED THOUGHTS..."IN THIS REGARDS" .....

TO CREATE FROM/WITH......

BEST WISHES, BLESSINGS, AND LIFE TO ALL.....

Steve
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24 and a Weakening Magnetic Field   The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24 and a Weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:04 am

TWO MORE "PERSPECTIVES".... "TO ADDD TO"......"THIS POSTING"......

"THOUGHTS ON"....what "may or may not" happen with the "SUN(RA)'s Weakening Magnetic Field".......

After a little SUN GAZING yesterday evening..... I "happened" to go to Barns and Noble last night to discover (what was to/for me).... a very interesting book/channeled material by Patricia Cori, called "The Starseed Awakening: Channeled Meditations from the Sirians ....

AND "here"..... with her questions/channeling to/with the "Sirian High Council" "in regards to" the Sun's weakening Magnetic Field.... the Sirian High Council suggested that the SUN is going through a change in it's POLARITY.

AND, AS PER:

The Mayan Prophecies
from the words of
Don Alejandro Cirilio Pérez

..... with a direct quote:

"You and I may meet again in another dimension after the year Zero. The year
Zero is the word of the Maya. On March 31, 2013 the sun will be hidden for a
period of 60-70 hours and this is when we shall enter the period of the Fifth
Sun. Then will you realize that what the Mayans speak are facts and not false
preachings. We are not saying that the world will end in 2000. There are false
ones who say these things to frighten and threaten the world without awakening.
But the Mayan priests and astronomers know what is happening and see what
shall happen in the future. This is my only message. I do not come to intimidate
you. I come to say that we should love one another. Let us walk together. We
are all children and we pray that our Father be with us. Thank you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And "my" thoughts on "the matter"....."to potentially INTEGRATE "THIS".... into a MORE WHOLISTIC PERSPECTICE...... are that "perhaps" if/as the POLARITY of the SUN may or may not... be changing ??? :suspect: ......

PERHAPS ???? at a point where the a "POLARITY FLIP OCCURS"... as/if it could or could not do so ... :suspect: ........ it might make sense that at a "zero" Magnetic point ......

..... the SUN may, temporarily be.... "hidden from view" ????? :suspect:

THUS... "THINGS TO ONLY GET MORE COMFORTABLE WITH"....... "AS or IF"......

......... SUCH MAY OR MAY NOT OCCUR ........

WITH ONLY HAPPY RELATED THOUGHTS......

Best wishes,

wave
Steve
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24 and a Weakening Magnetic Field   The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24 and a Weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:07 am

Darn... just posted this in another thread and then spotted THIS one

K-Maro wrote me a PM at AV...

What he told me was to expect a significant auroral event.... intense display of the auroras around the world...

Now such a 'prediction' is not that hard to make for anyone following what is going on in space. I would have rather been given something more tangible as 'proof'

Why?

Because in Dec 2006, over TWO YEARS AGO NASA said...

Solar cycle 24, due to peak in 2010 or 2011 "looks like its going to be one of the most intense cycles since record-keeping began almost 400 years ago," says solar physicist David Hathaway of the Marshall Space Flight Center. He and colleague Robert Wilson presented this conclusion last week at the American Geophysical Union meeting in San Francisco.

Their forecast is based on historical records of geomagnetic storms.

Hathaway explains: "When a gust of solar wind hits Earth's magnetic field, the impact causes the magnetic field to shake. If it shakes hard enough, we call it a geomagnetic storm." In the extreme, these storms cause power outages and make compass needles swing in the wrong direction. Auroras are a beautiful side-effect.

What we are talking about is THIS

The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24 and a Weakening Magnetic Field Sunprom_soho

Now I find it hilarious that people on these forums will not believe NASA, yet will take the word of Cartoon characters and channelers that sell their services...

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2006/21dec_cycle24.htm

Its called CYCLES... they happen all the time... and some years they are bigger than others..

Hathaway and Wilson looked at records of geomagnetic activity stretching back almost 150 years and noticed something useful:. "The amount of geomagnetic activity now tells us what the solar cycle is going to be like 6 to 8 years in the future," says Hathaway. A picture is worth a thousand words:

#19 in 1955 was a REALLY big one...

The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24 and a Weakening Magnetic Field Hathaway1_strip2

And in one thread I saw some weird looking Aurora posted as a 'sign'

Well I have one too...

November 1998. If you use a little imagination (maybe I have too much) you might see the serpent about to gobble the moon. E100S pushed 1 stop. 28mm f1.4 for 15 seconds. by Dick Hutchinson ©️

The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24 and a Weakening Magnetic Field Vignet243

According to their analysis, the next Solar Maximum should peak around 2010 with a sunspot number of 160 plus or minus 25. This would make it one of the strongest solar cycles of the past fifty years—which is to say, one of the strongest in recorded history.

The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24 and a Weakening Magnetic Field Hathaway2_med

Hmmmm maybe I should go into the predicting business myself... I bet I could hit at least 50% accuracy toast
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

PostSubject: Re: The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24 and a Weakening Magnetic Field   The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24 and a Weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:12 am

A Giant Breach in Earth’s Magnetic Field

The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24 and a Weakening Magnetic Field Image002

“NASA's five THEMIS spacecraft have discovered a breach in Earth's magnetic field ten times larger than anything previously thought to exist. Solar wind can flow in through the opening to "load up" the magnetosphere for powerful geomagnetic storms. High above Earth's poles, solar and terrestrial magnetic fields linked up (reconnected) to form conduits for solar wind. Conduits over the Arctic and Antarctic quickly expanded. The great breach of June 2007, however, opened in response to a solar magnetic field that pointed north. "This completely overturns our understanding of things." "We're entering Solar Cycle 24. For reasons not fully understood, CMEs in even-numbered solar cycles (like 24) tend to hit Earth with a leading edge that is magnetized north. Such a CME should open a breach and load the magnetosphere with plasma just before the storm gets underway. It's the perfect sequence for a really big event."

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2008/16dec_giantbreach.htm
Back to top Go down
nogroz
nogroz

PostSubject: Re: The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24 and a Weakening Magnetic Field   The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24 and a Weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:14 am

UPDATE from NASA

2009 Jan 5

Solar Cycle Prediction

http://solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov/predict.shtml

The solar cycle 24 predicted sunspot maximum has been reduced (see the entry below for 2008 Mar 28)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24 and a Weakening Magnetic Field   The Emerging Sunspot Cycle 24 and a Weakening Magnetic Field Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1