the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random thoughts

Go down 
+6
Reunite
Lightning222
micjer
WineHippie
stephen Podliska
Anchor
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:36 pm

I was walking back from the immigration place with my new visa's and I was thinking about the whole process.

That sort of cascaded to thinking about "Human Resources" most larger businesses have a HR department.

Everyone says "H" "R" but few say it fully "Human Resources".

The full name bears thinking about.

In the context of being "entitled to stay in Australia permenantly" who decides?

We have a long way to go.

A..
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:45 pm

WHO...... COULD NOT... FALL COMPETLEY IN LOVE......

with a POSTING titled..... RANDOM THOUGHTS???????

OH... HOW I WISH WE ALL..... COULD MORE FREELY AND OPENLY SHARE SUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing toast clubbing
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:45 am

random thought:
what if i AM just a whacky tree-huggin' gullible
naive conspiracy nut?
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:23 am

We'd still love ya cause that would mean we all are!!!
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:11 pm

It's good to question ourselves occassionally! I think everyone needs a hug with everything spinning so fast. So my random thought is that a big group hug is in order! group-hug
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:21 pm

group-hug on the random thoughts
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:27 pm

Why do I feel like I am spamming the forum???? Not intentional I assure you.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:16 pm

You can "spam" all you want Lightning222 flower
Thanks for being here. group-hug
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Lightning222

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:05 pm

Alright!

Random thoughts Spam clubbing
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:18 pm

Hmmmm...
btw, I LOVE Spam... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:57 pm

This from wiki:

"The repetitious nature of the Monty Python sketch, in which the customer becomes more and more exasperated by the appearances of "Spam" in every menu item, gave rise to the term spam as the common term for unsolicited bulk electronic messages. Hormel does not object to the term, but insists that it be spelled in lower case so as to distinguish it from its capitalized SPAM trademark. Hormel objects to Spam's "product identity" (for example, images of Spam cans) being used in relation to spamming, and has filed lawsuits against companies which have attempted to trademark words containing "Spam".
In 1998, the New Oxford Dictionary of English, which had previously only defined "spam" in relation to the trademarked food product, added a second definition to its entry: "Irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of newsgroups or users"

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:18 pm

wow Sorry Hormel but I'm confused as to why you would reject the free advertising peace :Ohnob: oopsb oopsb oopsb
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:16 am

I finally got to watch the clip now that my new computer is up and running! That was funny.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Its a very interesting process Anchor and seems very odd when you boil it down to the next level ;)

Depending on how circumstances Pan out I could be in Taiwan by this time next year and I would have to go though the whole process myself which is as far as I know compared to the people I have known migrate here OZ (there was a point to my joke in your other thread!) much more difficult than what my experience will be :D

If my life heads that way then I will be given an ARC card, which stands for Alien Resident Card ...and No I'm not making that up!!! Kinda cool I might add but at the same time odd. At the same time if I do go that route I will be in the mountains growing Strawberry's on a quint little island: )
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:42 pm

I'm off to do something I haven't felt the desire to do in a very long time, paint. I'll see you all when I'm finished being creative. Don't know if it'll be a day, two or three. flower
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:40 am

Can that Wolf Spider, that's peering from underneath my bookshelf see 8 of me ?
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:59 am

LongHunter wrote:
Can that Wolf Spider, that's peering from underneath my bookshelf see 8 of me ?
cryingwithlaughter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts
Page 1 of 1