the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours

Go down 
+2
Gerardgeert
sky otter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours Empty
PostSubject: some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours   some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:48 am

rainbow heart happy solstice day to all rainbow heart

for whatever reason thoughts of the emerald tablet have surfaced in my brain during my morning meditations
has anyone here done anywork with them

here's a brief description i found if you have never heard of it before

any thoughts or ideas?

........................................................................................................

What Is the Emerald Tablet?

The Emerald Tablet is an ancient artifact that reveals a profound spiritual technology, which has survived to this day despite centuries of effort to suppress it. Encoded within the tablet's mysterious wording is a powerful formula that works in very specific and comprehensible steps on all levels of reality at once -- the physical, the mental, and the spiritual -- and shows us how to achieve personal transformation and even accelerate the evolution of our species. The source of alchemy and the Hermetic sciences, the tablet's universal approach made it forbidden knowledge, condemned by patriarchal powers for thousands of years, from the Egyptian priesthood, to the medieval Church, to our modern politicians and religious leaders. To ensure the survival of such "dangerous" principles, which guide people to higher states of consciousness, the ancients concealed their knowledge in a succinct declaration that has become a time capsule of wisdom for future generations.

Molded out of a single piece of green crystal, the Emerald Tablet carries a prophetic message full of hidden meaning. Although its true origin is lost in legends that go back over 10,000 years, the wondrous artifact was translated into Greek by Alexandrian scholars and actually put on display in Egypt in 330 BC. Around the year 400 AD, it was reportedly buried somewhere on the Giza plateau to protect it from religious zealots who were burning libraries around the world at that time. Many believe the tablet still lies hidden there.

some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours Azothb10 Working only with these early translations, many seekers of truth recognized in subsequent centuries that the Emerald Tablet contained a secret formula for transforming reality. Many alchemical drawings (such as the one to the left called the Azoth of the Philosophers), are really schematic diagrams of the steps and operations of this Emerald Formula. The alchemists used these diagrams like Eastern mandalas and meditated on them in their laboratories to achieve altered states of consciousness. (To see an explanation of Azoth of the Philosophers, click on the drawing.)

The uncredited source of many of the our mystical and religious traditions, the tablet also inspired over 3,500 years of alchemy, a period in which some of the most creative minds in the world delved into the intertwined mysteries of matter, energy, soul, and spirit. Most medieval alchemists had copies of the tablet hanging on their laboratory wall. It was the only guidance they needed in both their meditation and practical work; it served as their Rosetta Stone for deciphering the deliberately obscured terminology of their art.

As we enter the third millennium, the ancient formula is resurfacing in what people perceive as mystical or paranormal events. Such experiences are in fact simply the continuing expressions of the underlying alchemy of our lives. For many decades, knowledge of this hidden pattern has been discussed only among an elite group of esoteric scholars, but now, this amazing science of soul is available to everyone. For those with the courage to see beyond the illusions handed down to us by blind tradition, the Emerald Tablet's formula offers a way to reinstate our rightful relationship with the universe.

http://www.alchemylab.com/what_is_the_tablet.htm

.........................................................................................

what it is supposed to say on the tablet

http://www.azothalchemy.org/emerald_tablet.htm

some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours Emeral10

The Emerald Tablet is at the center of Western alchemy and contains concepts crucial to understanding alchemy as it is practiced around the world. The alchemists believed the Emerald Tablet was an artifact brought to Egypt by mysterious visitors over 12,000 years ago. The tablet contains the essence of alchemical philosophy and has been credited as the source of both alchemy and the scientific method. The Emerald Tablet is also said to contain a formula for the perfection of anything, whether it be a metal or the human soul. Nearly every medieval alchemist had a copy of it hanging on his laboratory wall and constantly referred to the secret formula it contained.
It is not just the ancients who appreciated the tablet. “The Emerald Tablet,” said noted Jungian author Dr. Edward Edinger, “is the cryptic epitome of the alchemical opus, a recipe for the second creation of the world.” Esoteric scholar John Matthews wrote: “Whatever one chooses to believe about it, there is no getting away from the fact that the Emerald Tablet is one of the most profound and important documents to have come down to us. It has been said more than once that it contains the sum of all knowledge – for those able to understand it.” Explorers of consciousness Terence McKenna believed that the Emerald Tablet contained “a formula for a holographic matrix” that is mirrored in the human mind and offers our species its only hope for future survival.
The secret formula contained in the Emerald Tablet became known as the Emerald Formula. It consists of seven consecutive steps that lead to a new level of creation no matter what the “substance” of transformation may be. The alchemists interpreted these steps in terms of seven chemical operations that they performed on the “matter” of their work to perfect it. We will examine this formula in detail in the ensuing chapters. For now, however, we are going to devote some time to gaining a deeper understanding of the Emerald Tablet.

What the Emerald Tablet Tells Us
more at above link

anyone scratch

opps..i guess i should say that i have interpted it to mean
the power of recognition of energy awareness of the currently known 7 bodily charkas
and how they connect to the earth and to the heavens and
that use of this energy..called by some as kundilini energy
that the use of this energy frees us from this form (meat suit)
and show us how to return to the original form or to create

but hey..that's just a thought

anyone....????????????????
scratch
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

Number of posts : 352
Humor : Niccolò Machiavelli
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours   some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:51 am

hypnotisedb

Pretty mysterious work i believe, as when i hear about it, my first thoughts are Curves and straight lines (as i still try to understand, what it is about).

But my first thought concerning you, was the hall of records.
Your hall of records, accessible by meditation.

Or are you looking for the Atlantian-ship grin

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardgeert?feature=mexp
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours   some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:04 am

lol! rainbow heart

ah Jerry...thanks for the reply but i wasn't looking for info on myself
i'm good on that

just was trying to start a conversation about the emerald tablets with anyone who was interested
since the thought of them poped into my head this morning

wheather or not you even believed they existed or were just another myth
or anything

wave

guess most would rather go on about all the nasty things going on in the now

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours   some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:27 pm

Well I've been waiting for this day. Down here it means we gain more light again! cheers Funny because I was thinking when winter solstice begins driving to work yesterday and 5 mins later on the community radio they announce it begins at 3:15am today. Hey does that mean the sun has 2 birthdays? One for the southern hemisphere and one for the northern? Have I ask this before scratch

Oh I haven't done any work with the emerald tablet.

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours   some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:59 pm

I will have to do some research on this sky, you are a prolific researcher of everything which is a good trait to have as a true truth seeker.

I have heard of the emerald tablet before but never researched it at all. Thank you for this.

I also have not done much research on the Georgia Guidestones I must admit, time to get stuck in sweetheart, thank you again.
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

PostSubject: Re: some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours   some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:02 pm

As i wanted to let it pass, cause i had to go to work(at the moment i read your reply).

But i got a guilty feeling, damn i totally looked past your topic-headline.

I hope you'll enjoy the flip, up to the next 8

some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours Analemma
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours   some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:18 pm

Great thread Otter and one I will no doubt come back to at some point. rainbow heart
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

PostSubject: Re: some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours   some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:21 am

some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours MathBoykinotestdraft/Reunite ha ha :

Have you looked at the picture, in Otter's opening post.
As i was re-reading, i noteced the cube in the lower part.
What made me thinck of a vid, that i checked yesterday.
They spoke about the borders of the universe, in what it would look like.
That it may just look like a oval, but infact be a 12sided Dodecahedron:

And;
some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours The_Rainbow_Sky_Otter_by_ShikaTheFox

I just started checking the Azoth , and there's a whole lot to read(cause the picture containce links aswell).

So i'll get back on it, very interresting.................................

Last edited by Gerardgeert on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I did put in a extra link)
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours   some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:26 pm

Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite.

This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.

That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept.

To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning.

In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity.

In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time.

This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things.

You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity.

You are infinity.

You are love/light, light/love.

You are.

This is the Law of One.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=1&sc=1&ss=1#6
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

PostSubject: Re: some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours   some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:19 pm

some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours 410335 Anchor, i go for good&wrong:
Cause one is lonely, and boring, and can ultimatly only leed to chaos.
I love to discuss this, but know that i think channeling is funny.
Like i believe in it, just only as a message for the self.
I'msome thoughts on solstice day..please add yours 939205 now Otter-love

It's my conclusion to look further in kundalini, and it feels good, after all those years that i denied to study it.
some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours 606145
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours   some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:27 pm

Gerardgeert wrote:
some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours MathBoykinotestdraft/Reunite ha ha :

Have you looked at the picture, in Otter's opening post.
As i was re-reading, i noteced the cube in the lower part.
What made me thinck of a vid, that i checked yesterday.
They spoke about the borders of the universe, in what it would look like.
That it may just look like a oval, but infact be a 12sided Dodecahedron:

Just saw your post mate. I missed the cube too.

Someone close to me had an astral projection and experienced being trapped beyond the outer limits of this 3D construct because they tried to move/fly their astral body too fast and pushed the boundaries. Trying to put it in words was like a mathematical equation that manifested itself as cube like structures folding down in on itself and being trapped. Really weird. Thinking this was it - goodbye for ever, next step was to visualize wiggling your big toe to snap their astral body back into their physical. It worked. Quite a trip.
Back to top Go down
Gerardgeert
Gerardgeert

PostSubject: Re: some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours   some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:52 pm

some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours 208555 that truly most have felt like a some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours 79768

some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours 200px-Tesseract
thank God he made it

some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours 97381
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours   some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some thoughts on solstice day..please add yours
Page 1 of 1