the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are your thoughts for 2012.

Go down 
+8
Gabriel
WineHippie
sky otter
Reunite
Somamech
micjer
Northern Boy
Biggles
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

What are your thoughts for 2012. Empty
PostSubject: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:06 pm

Not sure if this has been mentioned before and if it has I apologise, but just wondering what everyone here is getting as far as the big prophecized 2012, any thoughts.?
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Not worrying about it Biggs what ever happens ......... happens if I`m meant to be here I will if not Just look up and say Hi
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 6:46 am

I have mixed thoughts. First it seems something is happening already. World climate is changing and becoming more extreme. World economies are going down the tubes. NWO stuff seems to be becoming ever more present. (their effort to distract what is coming and they are running out of time) Synchronicity seems to be happening etc,

Yet the thing that concerns me is... is this just another y2k thing that people are trying to profit from. Chicken Littles everywhere.

I did not get wrapped up in the y2k thing personally as I couldn't see how it made a whole lot of sense.

When I step back and look at the list of informants, there actually are not too many that stand out as only in it for the money. Sure some of them want to sell their books and DVD's, but hey they have to try and pay their bills.

There are a few that I feel are using other peoples material and making it look like they are in the know. Bill Deagle and Tom Horn (Billie Meier story) come to mind.

But when you look at Nassim Harriem, Dannion Brinkley, Gregg Braden, David Wilcock, Richard Hoagland, the list is many, ..... geez they can't all be making it up.

So my long summary would be .... yes something is coming but I don't know what. I agree with NB that what ever happens,... happens and if we are meant to move on, I'll be ready and lookin for you all!!!!
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:38 am

Its the War they've got planned that we gotta worry about. raincloud

Thats my own conclusion that they've got a war of some sorts on the cards from seeing all the budgets increase in that area over the last decade or so. Don't get me wrong I would love to see something magical happen in the near future but everything to me is indicating a war of some sorts. I'm just not sure how they could pull off another WW2 with all the tech they have now and by saying that I mean prolonging it for at least five years or so. Actually now I have written that I take that back... they could do that easily as I forget that most people don't believe they have tech so far advanced that using midly updated old tech would awash with the majority quite well.

Some simple things like watching HIstory Channel and their episodes on the events prior to WW2 and looking at that video I posted from Steven Keen coupled with the rather quick pace conventional millitary has increased to me give quite an indication of whats most likely around the corner.

I hope I am wrong though and some magical event occurs smileyeatingchoc

PS At least we can still enjoy what we have in life regardless as theres lots to enjoy !
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:09 am

We have been manipulated enter accepting every instance of war in our history and it wasn`t till after that the truth of it all was discovered .

World War 1 = sinking of the Lusitania transporting people to Britain but also munitions a clear violation . Germany posted a notice warning all who were going to travel on that ship that it was going to be sunk . It was posted in the New York Times . Direct result America enters WW1

World War 2 = Public sentiment was against entering WW2 and feeling the pressure from the Bankers to enter into this an act of war was required to get people to accept going into armed conflict so a naval blockade of Japan forced them to attack Pearl Harbor. American administrations at the highest level knew in advance that the Japanese were coming and allowed the attack to occur just like they had planned 9-11

Vietnam war = Gulf of Tomkin event a staged event now proven to justify going into Vietnam Thousands of kids died again for nothing but greed

Iraq and Afghanistan = used the false and CIA created invisible enemy hiding behind the vail of terrorism an enemy never seen and never to be defeated and behind every corner if you listen to the elected officials. A direct result of the need to have the sale of oil tied to U.S. dollars and a means to control an ever awakening suspecting public by scaring them into accepting a need to be protected

Whats next is what ever it is . We cannot alter what the next knuckle head is going to do until we are willing to accept everyone as equal and free to live life the way they feel they should in order for this to happen tolerance has to be worked on as well as respecting others rights Governmemt and borders make this impossible because as long a we allow a minority to control a majority it will never work. If laws are going to be passed then should not everyone have a right to vote on it not just some corporate shill who is taking money under the table to pass legislation to that favor big business. In oder to make sure this works we need the exact law going into the books not a watered down version of it where the true meaning of it is hidden from prying eyes
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:26 am

Great post Nth Boy :)

When I read things like this planet being a soul kindergarten to some extent it makes a lot of sense.

Greed.. I don't see it stopping soon sadly.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:14 pm

There will be a galatic alignment with the milky way. An ending of an age and a beginning of a new one. A shift in consciousness. However I don't feel it will be lights out on the big date. It will be a gradual process to ascend up into the higher frequencies and if I get a tap on the back I know I'll be ready.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Yeah I agree with this R, eventhough between now and then I do see some more earthquakes like we have had and tsunamis etc and more political trouble I dont think it will be lights out as you said, but as the new age begins a gradual beginning of those that are ready finding themselves in the fourth. These people would have already been aware of what has been happening to them and some of that might have been difficult but they will become more and more aware and more sensitive of entering this different energy then all of a sudden they will find themselves in it.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:27 pm

flower

oh darn..just the other day i was watching a vid about 2012 and it was one of the best i have seen
the earth giving birth the itself in the next dimension and the old earth continuing with those remaining totally unaware
..i hope someone remembers where that vid was...
wave
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:06 pm

The thing is sky, people like Northern Boy, Mic, yourself, me, those on this forum who ARE awake and have kids, families who are not awake, I am just wondering how all this will come in to play because I know I would worry about my kids eventhough I do really want to go to the fourth, if ya know what I mean.

I have been thinking about this one for quite a while so I would appreciate member's thoughts on this. xo
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:00 pm

Biggs no need to worry the way I look at it is we all end up in the same place at the end of the journey regardless of the road we take some choose the scenic route while others choose the free way so personally I can let go of those I care about knowing in the end we are are going to meet and laugh about all the experiences we went thru getting home
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:38 pm

Those are wise words indeed Northern Boy, you truly are awake. With the aches and pains in my body I am getting at the moment and the sensitivity I have towards what is being done to the innocents here, if I am picked I certainly think that might be the best for me all round. As you said no matter what you do or say they have their own path, eventually they will get there.

Thanks friend. xo
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:07 pm

sky otter wrote:
flower

oh darn..just the other day i was watching a vid about 2012 and it was one of the best i have seen
the earth giving birth the itself in the next dimension and the old earth continuing with those remaining totally unaware
..i hope someone remembers where that vid was...
wave

Well Delores Cannon was talking about this as thought the earth split and half of the people said we made it, and the other half said oh that is too bad that these people died or something.

It was in that 2012 online movie about part 11 or so.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:17 pm

That is what has me somewhat confused Mic. Some say that there will be the birthing of a new earth of four density, others say something else. Ah well, I suppose in the end it doesnt really matter does it.

I wouldnt mind being with the fourth group though. xo
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 pm

Maybe just another extinction period, if you are a shark you have a good chance of surviving sunny
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 9:54 pm

flower

oh wow M..thanks
your filing system is still working...mine just takes stuff in and jumbles it all up anymore...after tearing all the labels off..sigh

i found the vid.. and she is speaking of annie (i think) kirkwood?? and her vision and there is a visual on the screen
that i thought was great...it's at 6:45 in the vid

and i do think we come alone and go alone.
but
i have often wondered about what would happen if in the moment of transfer
we had thoughts of others we felt close to and that we knew they weren't headed the same way as us
would it stop our progress?
strapped down

here's the whole play list of her stuff
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=delores+cannon&search_type=&aq=f

wave
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:34 am

What are your thoughts for 2012. Bizarro2012pic

Wouldn't that be wild?
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:15 am

i love delores, she is one of the one's helped me
gain clarity during the first wake-up phases....
mic, that is HYSTERICAL
cryingwithlaughter too funny
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:26 pm

Dolores is wonderful, I have read a couple of her books. As a matter of fact I am right now waiting for a book from her publishing company.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:16 pm

This really hits home for me. She states that there a lot of souls that volunteered to be here at this time that really don't have to be here and don't have a lot of karma attached to them. For some reason this fits for me.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:15 pm

I agree mic, it also hits true for me as well. This lady is awesome.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:40 pm

Gabe , listen to that vid again and listen to the music (frequency) that is being in the background. I can barely hear her words because my mind wants to connect to that music.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:41 am

.. LOVE ... JUST LOVE THE "post topic"... that ... DREW ME INTO... this post....

and then... I saw.. micjer's CARTOON!!! OMFG!!!!! I LOVE IT... LOVE IT ... LOVE IT!!

Love the TOPIC so so so so SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!! Wishting the WHOLE WORLD COULD SO OPENLY POST "all of our COLLECTIVE thoughts on this"!!!!

What are your thoughts for 2012. Iica9n10

I am HOPEFULL that the "more of whole world" will so OPENLY ACCEPT the FACT that "WE ARE ALL IN THIS THING CALLED LIFE...... VERY VERY MUCH...... TOGETHER.... to so GET THE "right collective ideals" or the "collective IDEALS "BALL ROLLING and GROWING"..... in THE RIGHT.... COLLECTIVE..... DIRECTION.. that the WHOLE WORLD... CAN ALSO "bless and agree with.. to where we are ALL... COLLECTIVELY... WORKING and PLAYING MORE... towards the SAME... WONDERFUL COLLECTIVE VISIONS and COLLECTIVE ASPIRATIONS "as if" they were and ARE IMPORTANT... FOR EVERYONE and ALL of PLANET EARTH'S "very very valuable eco systems"..... TOGETHER!!!!!!!

What are your thoughts for 2012. Peacel10
.... this LITTLE WISH.... I BELIEVE.... IS GOING TO HAPPEN.... IT IS JUST A QUESTION of WHEN... NOT IF!!!! I believe most of the "old" ways of DOING "ECONOMICS and WAR FAIR".... are FALLING APART... to the DEGREE that "newer" ways of COLLECTIVELY DOING "our collective business" more OPENLY and HONESTLY TOGETHER... "for everyone's best interests".... ( I believe) ARE COMING COLLECTIVELY TOGETHER!!!

What are your thoughts for 2012. 14943810

... ANYWHO..... I AM VERY VERY OPTIMISTIC... that THE GOLDEN AGE "foretold about".... is GOING TO HAVE TO "eventually" come into EXISTENCE.... to where more of THE COLLECTIVE INTERESTS of ALL PEOPLE... are more fully taken into consideration.. in ways that DO NOT TAKE AWAY FROM.... ANYONE'S "pre-existing" REALIZATIONS of FREEDOM, WEALTH, HEALTH, and SPIRITUALITY!!!
What are your thoughts for 2012. A45ca711
.... AND I BELIEVE... "Eventually" more COLLECTIVE ... "spiritual, mental, wealth building, and health building" LEARNING & EXPERIENCES... are GOING to OCCUR in more and more PLACES... "like these" wonderful INTERNET LOCATIONS.... where EVERYONE is SEEN as AN IMPORTANT "part" of the WHOLE.... vs. simply an "individual" ...

.............. I SEE .... EACH ... and ALL of US..... AS IMPORTANT... PARTS... to THE WHOLE PUZZLE to HOW .... WE ALL WILL.....EVENTUALLY........ COME TO MORE AND MORE OPTIMISTIC.... and "planed and predictable".... FUTURE VISIONS and the REALIZATIONS "there of"!!!!!!

What are your thoughts for 2012. Hrose10

clubbing love strapped down rockin moon walk[b]
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:25 am

Hey mic I just listened to the video again and I heard two distinct sounds during the playback that sounded like a mans voice saying "one word" each time. I was not able to hear what the word was after playing it back a couple of times, but I will try again to isolate it.

The one time I noticed the sound or word in the background was at the 2:15 second mark of the video.

There was another sound like a word earlier in the video I'll go back now and tag it's time line for you.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:33 am

Hey mic,

I went back and listened again. There is a word or words spoken real fast at the tag mark of 1:14-15. I could not yet make out what was said at the 1:14 mark but I do think I heard what was said at the 2:15 mark??? I think the words spoken were "all of us".

Now go back and listen to what she was saying at the 2:15 mark on the tape of dolores' words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your thoughts for 2012.   What are your thoughts for 2012. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your thoughts for 2012.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next