the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THOUGHTS UPON SHARING SYMBOLOGY reatled "thoughts and meanings"....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

THOUGHTS UPON SHARING SYMBOLOGY reatled "thoughts and meanings".... Empty
PostSubject: THOUGHTS UPON SHARING SYMBOLOGY reatled "thoughts and meanings"....   THOUGHTS UPON SHARING SYMBOLOGY reatled "thoughts and meanings".... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:18 am

In REFECTION to "where I have been".... and where I NOW wish to STAY about ALWAYS being as STRAIGHT FORWARD HONEST and OPEN about all my realted THOUGHTS and INTENTIONS to ensure THE BEST OF THE BEST POSSIBLE COMMUNICAITON is always given in terms of any and all of my future postings.....

First I wish to APOLOGIZE for some of my past, perhaps less than 100% OPEN and HONEST forms of communication...... (I think some of my Masonary & ROSECRUCIAN information pursuits... where things are kept... more in coded SYMBOLIC form).. had it's influence on me thinking.... perhaps I needed to ALSO keep some of my SYMBOLIC understandings... in coded form.... I DO APOLOGIZE!!!

& NOW I KNOW AND BELIEVE.... WE ALL HAVE A CHOICE IN SUCH... AND moving towards more and more OPEN HONESTY.... can ONLY help CREATE more and more OPENESS and HONESTY.... vs. ... ACTING in a manor CONTRARY to what ONE would like to EXPERIENCE and BE!!!!

THUS... with deliberate intentions of being more and more HONEST with NO SIGNS or SUGGESTIONS of GAME PLAY.....

HERE ARE SOME MORE "IMPORTANT TO ME SYMBOLS"...that may or may not be of interest for the group to so consider as possibly someday having OTHER POTENTIAL SYMBOLIC uses??
... (I do not wish to imply any such "absolute" meaning to such.... & thus.. do so only to share that these SYMBOLS "this" week..... have caught my attention to so THINK ABOUT... (for my consideration)... and for ONLY SHARING MYSELF... with the group....

Here is what I am "studying this week":

THOUGHTS UPON SHARING SYMBOLOGY reatled "thoughts and meanings".... Iica9n10THOUGHTS UPON SHARING SYMBOLOGY reatled "thoughts and meanings".... 3pcajc10

These two symbols, (to me)... I believe relates to .... ALL RELATED HEALING AND RE-GENERATIVE CONNECTIONS OF SUCH ... "associated" SYMBOLOGY... of "snakes, eagles, Moses' "walking stick", etc., etc., etc....

WHERE.. (I BELIEVE)... THESE SYMBOLS COULD BE USED LIKE REIKI symbols where.... thanks to THE COLLECTIVE IMPORTANCE PLACED ON SUCH.....
.. these SYMBOLS could ALSO be so potentially put to use... if needed.... to enhance ONE's CONNECTIONS TO HEALING ABILITIES and or any and ALL COLLECTIVE and or INDIVIDUAL MEANING PLACED TO SUCH"..... (yet this week I am believing... the snakes are more ABOUT.... moving energy up and down the Chakras vs. "other" suggestive meanings of such!

AND LINKED TO PERHAPS??... the Tom Keyon statement:

found in his link to kundalini as per a statement with in his website: http://tomkenyon.com/the-holon-of-ascension

And as this energy descends from the BA into the base of the spine, it radiates into the KA body, energizing it. You can do this as many times as you wish. We suggest at least once a day. There is a caution: if you practice this too often, or for too long a period of time, you can experience a healing reaction. This is caused by the celestial energies flowing from the KA into the physical organs of the body and causing them to release negativity, toxins and other negative material that constrains their life force. As the KA body becomes more energized over a period of time, it will be able to incorporate the solarized particles from the solar stream and this will greatly accelerate your ascension.

THUS... just in case... these symbols and or "their contemplation"... could also be of interest to any other FELLOW SELF????

KNOWING ... ALL IS WELL...

flower child

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS UPON SHARING SYMBOLOGY reatled "thoughts and meanings"....   THOUGHTS UPON SHARING SYMBOLOGY reatled "thoughts and meanings".... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:10 pm

No need to apologize Steve however I thank you for your honesty.

Now here is what I have found about:

ANCIENT SYMBOLS IN MODERN MEDICINE

Does the ancient symbolism employed by the institutions that control modern medicine reflect the influence of secret societies such as the Freemasons? In order to fully understand the esoteric significance of modern medical symbolism, such as the cross, or Ankh, or the serpents and staff of Moses, or the winged staff of Hermes, it is helpful to begin by understanding that all doctors swear to pagan gods.

The Hippocratic Oath, which is sworn by all doctors, begins with the invocation: "I swear by Apollo the Physician. By Aesculapius, Hygela and Panacea, and I take to witness all the gods and goddesses..." Dr Robert Orr showed in 1993 that 100% of American medical schools administer some form of the Hippocratic Oath to graduates.
Jacques de Molay, wearing the red rosy cross of the Knights Templar

Dr James Appleyard, Chairman of the World Medical Association's medical ethics committee, supports the modern use of the ancient Hippocratic oath as "the continuation of a statement of fundamental ethical principles that could be affirmed at graduation by doctors worldwide".

The World Medical Association's logo features a serpent wrapped around a staff, the symbol of the ancient Greek god Asklepios. Aesculapius, worshipped by the Greeks as the god of healing, who originated in ancient Egypt as Imhotep, high-priest, sage and minister to the pharaoh, Zoser. It is significant that this symbol is reminiscent of the Staff of Moses. The World Health Organisation's logo also contains the ancient religious symbol of the serpent and staff, which is superimposed over the United Nations emblem.

In fact, the medical establishment is steeped in ancient religious symbolism. The British Columbia Medical Association coat of arms includes the Rod of Aesculapius, a golden griffin where the substance represents alchemy, a medieval knight's helmet, and an ancient Egyptian Ankh (Crux Ansata or Handled Cross). The Insider approves of their official motto: "Always seek the truth." Paramedics also use the symbol of staff and serpent in the internationally recognised paramedic symbol, also called The Star of Life. The resemblence between this sign and the early Christian symbol of the Pax Christi (Chi-Rho), a cross-like monogram for Christ in ancient Greek, may be significant.

The Wellcome Trust, a major medical charity, employs the winged staff and snakes of Hermes as their official logo, and for no apparent reason there is a huge image of the ancient Egyptian religious symbols of the Udjat eye of Horus and the Winged Disc of Ra, etched into the glass above their entrance opposite Euston train station in the West End of London. The winged sun disc is an ancient symbol for the sun god, Ra. Well known examples of the winged solar disc symbol can be found in ancient Egyptian temples, for instance over the entrance to the Solar Temple of Amen-Ra at Karnak, or or over the Temple doorway in Medinet Habu on the West bank of Luxor.

The Royal Society of Medicine coat of arms features the serpent of Moses on a Tau cross, and flowers which resemble the stylised Lotus frequently depicted in ancient Egyptian art. In this discussion about secret societies and the modern of ancient symbols it is pertinent that The Royal Society - the foremost scientific institution in the U.K., was founded by a prominent Freemason, Sir Robert Moray.

John Robinson explains in his popular book on Freemasonry: "When Freemasonry came public in 1717 ... it appeared that the Royal Society was virtually a Masonic subsidiary, with almost every member and every founding member of the Royal Society a Freemason." An article in the leading Masonic magazine, Freemasonry Today, echoes this and mentions that "many masons were also members of the Royal Society". The Royal Society remains associated with British Freemasonry today.

The Red Cross was first associated with human welfare and medical help during the medieval crusades, when European Knights travelled overseas to help pilgrims and foreigners alike, such as the Knights of St John, the Knights Hospitaller, and the Knights Templar which was the first organisation to officially adopt the red cross symbol.

The Knights Templar has been operating in secret for centuries, and traditions and inner mysteries are connected with those of the secret society of Freemasonry

SOURCE
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS UPON SHARING SYMBOLOGY reatled "thoughts and meanings"....   THOUGHTS UPON SHARING SYMBOLOGY reatled "thoughts and meanings".... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:34 pm

Fellow Simultaneous SELF reunite .....

Thank you for ADDING to my Study of such symbology!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Plus... just to ADD another POSSIBLE.... CONNECTING/ASSOICATED (in similarity).....

SYMBOL..... to this "important to me"..... areas of ANCIENT SYMBOLS IN MODERN MEDICINE...... related pursuits....

An't it..... TOO CO-INCIDENTAL ??? THAT ..... ONE OF THE WORLDS FAVORITE MONEY SYMBOLS...... (which VERY MUCH.... ALSO CAN PROVIDE .... A CURE FOR ALMOST ANYTHING)....... IS VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH.. (in my opinion).... ALSO TIED to....
... OUR CONNECTION TO THE ALMIGHTY MONETARY SYMBOL $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:

THOUGHTS UPON SHARING SYMBOLOGY reatled "thoughts and meanings".... Dollar10THOUGHTS UPON SHARING SYMBOLOGY reatled "thoughts and meanings".... Images17

Again... I do not desire to IMPLY any absolute meanings to any of this......
... I just "at times".... wonder..... perhaps THE ILUMINATI (who ever they are)......
...... ALREADY very much....... KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING WHEN THEY MADE THESE SYMBOLS....... so assoiciated..... to "pre-existing".... POWER SYMBOLS?????

I don't have the ANSWERS to ANY OF THIS..... yet/but "to me"..... these SYMBOLS seem....
... too co-incidetally related..... for them.... to NOT HAVE A CONNECTIVE TIE OF SOME SORT!

Blessings with no absolute meanings to any of my self facination with this!!

Best wishes,

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS UPON SHARING SYMBOLOGY reatled "thoughts and meanings"....   THOUGHTS UPON SHARING SYMBOLOGY reatled "thoughts and meanings".... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 pm

Click the dollar sign

THOUGHTS UPON SHARING SYMBOLOGY reatled "thoughts and meanings".... Dollar10
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS UPON SHARING SYMBOLOGY reatled "thoughts and meanings"....   THOUGHTS UPON SHARING SYMBOLOGY reatled "thoughts and meanings".... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:16 am

Your openness is good it seems to me Stephen. And the study of symbols is a good study and leads many to deeper connections to the spirit world.

Great post reunite full of info. The dollar video is nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS UPON SHARING SYMBOLOGY reatled "thoughts and meanings"....   THOUGHTS UPON SHARING SYMBOLOGY reatled "thoughts and meanings".... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THOUGHTS UPON SHARING SYMBOLOGY reatled "thoughts and meanings"....
Page 1 of 1