the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited

Go down 
+13
kim
druidkat7
stal
whitewoman11
luna
Reunite
Anchor
Biggles
micjer
Somamech
sky otter
New World Orphan
WineHippie
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Empty
PostSubject: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:02 am

uh oh
I dunno
plz don't shoot the messenger
help
TONS of thought provoking info here:
http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=2871.0
devil or angel
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:02 am

Oh no you mean she is not the great white savior, noooooo! I always thought her stories were cool but anytime someone says that they are the savior of anything. I just go ehhhhh, really, nice ego. I do however say take what you like from someone though, so if they inspire you,thats great. Just dont think that they alone are "The" special chosen being, they alone will save the world! Have you ever seen the movie where Steve Martin pretends to be a healer/preacher, but he is really a scam artist stealing peoples money. Then all of a sudden he really starts healing people and he doesnt know what to do. Pretty good movie. Not to say she is a phony or the real deal. Either way , I thought she always had some good stuff to say , I just never got into the great white savior idea. I notice that most of these "chosen" new age saviors are white, I wonder if this has anything to do with white guilt?? ANyway what do i know, everything! bc i really am the chosen one! muwaahhahahah. PLease send your paypal donations to me , so i can do my healing thing. Thanks Namaste We Are One, Amen, Peace and Love.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:12 am

rainbow heart

Hippie

discernment is ALWAYS needed..

i read the first page of your link and some of it is just folks poke
which is ok
as for the tribe of many colors..that's been used by several thur the years
make of it what you want...

while i like most of her messages i wasn't spending anything but time on it
so i don't feel cheated or used..
i did wonder at where she was in life when she got the call from her mother about her being an elder
they speak of her childhood hiding in the woods with critters..and then skip to 30 and a phone call

as for who was backing her..i didn't see anyone in the first vids that led me to believe she was 'endorsed' by
any tribe/s
doesn't really matter
you need to use discernment in everything...
and so i will apply your line here to her
don't shot the messenger

basically every message has some truth..it's our job to wiggle it out and use it wisely
group-hug
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:18 am

Whats David W take on these matters?

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:28 pm

Thanks Hippie.

This is really too bad. Call me a sucker. I believed what she was saying. Is there anyone with a website and message that isn't a fraud? Can we name one that for sure is telling the truth?

poop

Is the whole 2012 thing a fraud. y2k all over again, with a mayan twist?

Sure makes you rethink everything at times. Sure not a lot to look forward to as Big Sis gets her gestapo operating in the US, and the world's economies are going down th pipe. Earth's changes going on are not very enjoyable either.

hair pulling

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:20 pm

sunny

ah Mic
they are all telling some sort of truth...it's our job to figure it out..kinda no free lunch stuff..imo

but look at it this way..the emotion you felt listening raised your vibration..yours and others
and with a raise of vibration we have lifted everything to another level

so really..it's all good

don't let this lower your vibration by going to dissappointment...try and retain that feeling of love you felt

that's that part that is the truth..that's the part we need to hold..

it really is all good
love
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:27 pm

no regrets, you guys, it's all learning ...
if you read thru a few pages, you will see that there
are connections with my "favorite white man turned NDN",
drunvalo?
i too, resonated with LG's msg at first ... i do not feel
suckered at all and i don't think anyone else here has been
suckered, either - the info put forth is MEANT to resonate -
it's just that we each HAVE the answer for our selves
INSIDE our selves and it's FREE
and i still maintain that a bona fide spiritual teacher may accept
a gift but does not charge a fee - i'm pretty much set on this point
and use it a a benchmark or criteria
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:44 pm

I know the disappointment you must be feeling Mic; I just read the info in hippie's link.

I agree not a lot of people out there we can trust these days.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:23 am

I'm not disappointed and micjer you should not be either.

Standing up and nailing your colours to the mast takes courage - that has to be respected (and is by me).

The fact is that recently my discernment matrix stopped a few of her messages at the door - the first time was when she started getting all down and hopeless about the Gulf. I have listened to and resonated with much of what she said last year and I think that the Kiesha then had a message worthy of spreading.

Who really cares what her credentials are or are not?

The message is infinitely more important than the messenger. The message was LOVE and that message transcends all the bollocks we have to put up with - and that message, delivered in a particularly compassionate and nice way was definitely worth "putting out there" - even if later on in her evolvement as a public figure, things have become distorted.

To my mind that does not make you wrong. If she has been played, then she has been played just like Blossom Goodchild, and I think Blossom Goodchild and that experience has taught many people more than her messages could put together.

John..

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:39 am

That picture of her holding up a crystal with American native clothing in what was the country there Sweden. That in itself is a bit of a cause for concern for me right there though.

I'm still holding out hope of seeing the Goodchild mothership though. bigw
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:05 am

Thanks everyone. I have had a bit of time to think about this.

I think the reason we were taken in by her was that her message is how most of us feel.

You know this whole journey is like getting lost in foreign country, and everyone you ask for directions gets you closer to your destination, but not before they try to sell you something. They'll send you in the general direction, but not directly.

Funny my wife and I went for Chinese food the other night and my fortune cookie, said the following....YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO YOURSELF MORE OFTEN.

How weird is that!

I think the biggest lesson, in this is that nobody is going to give us all of the answers. That is way to easy. Like cheating on an exam. The key is to follow our hearts. One thing we have all become CSI agents in tracking down the truth lately. Looking now the frauds in government, religion, corporations, banks, etc. were the easy ones to spot. Now we have questioned everyone else that tells us that they know all of the answers.

Good work everyone. Onwards and upwards!!!

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:19 am

micjer wrote:

Good work everyone. Onwards and upwards!!!

iagree

think about it, i am sure it is similar with most of us here, today ...
what once took years to unravel and figure out, with the help
of lots of thought, reflection, therapy (?) and hindsight, now
only takes moments ... i would say THAT is progress!
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:51 am

rainbow heart
total agreement Hippie
like i kept telling you guys

WE ARE AWESOME EX

smiley-face-sun-clou thumbsupb wowb rainbow group-hug group-hug group-hug happy-dancing respect-069 givekiss group-hug group-hug group-hug
partyblower hugcc love wow kiss of love
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:54 pm

When I read this my first reaction was how is Micjer going to respond.

The emotional investment didn't cost you a dime and the experience you got out of it did vibrate to a natural frequency. Think of it as a tuning fork to set off your triggers.

It's quite ironic that the main message kiesha announces is to remember who you are however this episode reinforced the notion to remember the gift inside.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:57 pm

rainbow heart

well i did find this ...and she does make a good point in saying:

I ask the readers to listen with their own hearts to know what is true for them, as I always have asked, and do not judge without educating yourself on what is really being said and done.

http://www.tribeofmanycolors.net/news-and-urgent-messages/response-to-misinformation-on-the-web.html

published Saturday, October 16, 2010 - 11:30 pm (MDT)

Dear Friends of Tribe of Many Colors

I personally wish to address the issue of what is being written about me on a particular web site (fraud site). I thought at first I would not give an ounce of my energy to such negative and ridiculous claims… But I see now that I need to address such actions because those who read them without knowing the truth of what I or the others being attacked on this site really are about or what it is we are doing in the world will be dreadfully misled. It is so sad to me that people would spend their time trying to damage the names of those who are working so hard in the world to simply spread the message of love, but I also know as long as there is good and love in the world there will also be negativity, darkness, cynicism... I ask the readers to listen with their own hearts to know what is true for them, as I always have asked, and do not judge without educating yourself on what is really being said and done. The list of outlandish remarks (such as that I wear a microphone in one photo and so must be a fraud!) go on and on… many are too shallow to justify with a response. Others who are also being attacked on this site are some of the most beautiful beings on our planet, such as the 13 Indigenous Grandmothers, the Continental Council of Indigenous Elders, Adam Yellow Bird, Drunvalo Melchizadek, all of whom all spend their lives dedicated to raising consciousness, awareness and love vibration. For the benefit of those who do not know me, and for those who support me but have been troubled by this sudden cropping up of negativity, please read the message below where we would like to set the record straight on a few matters, so that you do not carry doubt in your hearts and minds!.
With love and so much heart-felt gratitude,
Kiesha (Little Grandmother)
wave
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:56 pm

i had to come back...because i forgot to make my point

first: there is always more than one side to every story
and
second...

why in the world would you believe the people posting the nasty stuff...

ok.. i am not saying it isn't true or that it is..but do you see the trap here?...
first you believed her and now you believed someone else

so my point is gotcha

why the hell would you let anyone else make up your mind for you

the old adage..take what you need and move on..should still apply

just sayin

mexican wave
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Thanks Sky for the link to the rebuttal by Kiesha.

You are right ... there is always two sides to every story.

Bottom line. What is she a fraud of? Spreading the message of love and the Great I Am. oooh this is pretty serious!

One does not Have to send her money to hear her message. Sure many are paying a lot of dollars to go and listen to her, but hey they are doing that to hear David Icke.

Anyone that is brave enough to get their message out, needs to be strong enough to weather some critism and challenges. I am pretty sure that we have taken a look at every whistle blower out there. Some have failed miserably mind you and are a total waste of air. (Dr Deagle comes to mind)

Anyways I still stand by the fact that her message resonates with me like no other and if she is considered a fraud by some, I can live with that. toast
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:25 am

Anchor wrote:

Who really cares what her credentials are or are not?

wait a minute, there is a distinction to be made here ...
i would not "care" what her credentials were in the same way that
i would not care what color or sex or anything else she is ...
however, i WOULD care if she claimed to be something she
is not - the beginning of a fraud ... she claims a lineage which
seems to be fabricated, if you read posts from people who
claim to be from the tribe/area she claims, and they say after
asking around over time, their people, no one has ever heard of her
much less are they aware of her fulfilling any prophecy or being
made a shaman ...
i am not trying to destroy her message here ... it's just that i
started digging and have uncovered additional info, that is all ...
i guess i could keep it to myself but i thought we were here
to share and learn and help each other find the truth?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:52 am

I would rather know if she is telling an untruth re: indigenous background, tribal council making her a shaman. Those type of untruths I want to know about.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:54 am

little grandmother wrote:

(1) I personally wish to address the issue of what is being written about me on a particular web site (fraud site). I thought at first I would not give an ounce of my energy to such negative and ridiculous claims… But I see now that I need to address such actions because those who read them without knowing the truth (2) of what I or the others being attacked on this site really are about or what it is we are doing in the world will be dreadfully misled. It is so sad to me that people would spend their time trying to damage the names of those who are working so hard in the world to simply spread the message of love, but I also know as long as there is good and love in the world there will also be negativity, darkness, cynicism... I ask the readers to listen with their own hearts to know what is true for them, as I always have asked, and do not judge without educating yourself on what is really being said and done. The list of outlandish remarks (such as that I wear a microphone in one photo and so must be a fraud!) (3) go on and on… many are too shallow to justify with a response. Others who are also being attacked on this site are some of the most beautiful beings on our planet, such as the (4) 13 Indigenous Grandmothers, the Continental Council of Indigenous Elders, Adam Yellow Bird, (5) Drunvalo Melchizadek, all of whom all spend their lives dedicated to raising consciousness, awareness and love vibration. For the benefit of those who do not know me, and for those who support me but have been troubled by this sudden cropping up of negativity, please read the message below where we would like to set the record straight on a few matters (6) , so that you do not carry doubt in your hearts and minds!.
With love and so much heart-felt gratitude,
Kiesha (Little Grandmother)
wave

so many points here, i put numbers by kiesha's quote to organize
corresponding response - i feel the need to do more digging, i have
by no means settled this in my thoughts yet...

(1) i believe she is referring to the website i found
independently which dissects her claims, actions, the link
to which is in my OP - to debate authentically, one must read
through that thread, as well as through keisha's site

(2) she speaks of knowing the truth of what she is about and
what she is doing in the world ... i really think i get it ... i have
been listening to others' messages for a long time now, and am
open to others' ideas, i am open to evolving my own idea, and
i was enthusiastic about kiesha when we first watched her,
months ago ... now i can either ignore someone else claiming
to tell some truth, or i can listen/compare/decide ... all kiesha
would have to do to settle some of the "attacks" on her would be
to put her family, or shaman teachers, or long-time associate
in touch with the genuine native american community so they
will know the truth of where she comes from ...

(3) she is correct, when i read the criticism of the mic, i thought
it was fairly trivial - yet there are many other claims which are
not so trivial, which she does does choose to use as an example ...
this is spin, pure and simple

(4) (5) from my reading of the thread, the genuine 13 grandmothers
were not attacked, but groups of "grandmothers" who copy the
grandmothers were ... yes, they do "attack" drunvalo, but you already
know how i feel about that ... i have to go back and re-read the
info on the other two, i forget ....

(6) i went and read the info meant to "clear up" any misunderstandings ...
it has not changed since it was discussed at NAFPS forum ... the
basic conflicts still exist, nothing has been cleared up

i don't know, fellow folks, i am still squirmy on this one

disclosure: i joined the NAFPS forum yesterday as WineHippie

Last edited by WineHippie on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:29 am

I am not worried about her wearing a mic at all; she is softly spoken so therefore that would be understandable.

It is the other points I am a bit concerned about; the elders of her tribal council asking her to be their shaman. All of the important points could be easily verified by contacting and checking into her background.

The mic is not important imho, the really important issues need to be addressed.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:18 pm

little grandmother's story, at first, sounds to me a if
she may be the "real deal" - but now i think part of the reason
i accepted her at first was partly because i am not knowledeable
about authentic indians from personal experience, only from
books and movies and media - so i would not know enough to
say to myself "wait a minute, kiesha ties herself to the salish, but
my people are the salish and i never heard of her so i will ask
my people"
if i talk with someone and we discover we are both webmasters and
s/he describes what s/he does, i can tell pretty quickly if they
are "embellishing" or the genuine article or are just full of it - because i have
a certain expertise
i feel the indians at NAFPS have expertise in something i do not, so i listen ...
and reading through the thread, from OP through last comment, i do
not think the expose style qualifies as "attack" unless defense is
appropriate response, and then my question would be "why do you
feel defensive?"
when i am on firm ground in debate, i am calm, not defensive ...
when i debate an issue for which i have not formulated a learned/researched
opinion, i flounder, get sidetracked and feel threatened (defensive) ...
i am not sure if this is true for everyone, but it tells me a lot
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:04 pm

rainbow heart

Hippie
i for one am glad of your find and your checking and double checking...
doing your own research to make up your own mind is the important issue here..imo

i think the sharing here is also important..and i thank you

but the point i was trying to make is good info/intell can come from the most unlikely of places
and while there may be tons of questions about her ..i liked her message
and i can handle liking her message without qualifing her for sainthood or shaman-hood or whatever
in the world she claims or others claim for her
i haven't been checking her site for more
but have enjoyed hearing what shows up from time to time
and i basically tuned out on the gulf stuff..

in some other aspects i would be more closely looking someone's background or creditials..but
in this case where she is saying..look to your self and remember who you are
i agee 100%..

now if she were selling me a tangible of some sort..that would be a different story

and as far as drunvalo and the rest of those guys...
i look for bits of the message that i can use..and apply to my own growth
i have never been good at following anyone...
or paying for info...
i do my own research and make up my own mind
so for you
i say thanks
and
clapping

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:36 pm

WineHippie wrote:

You may find a certain someone over there with a list of new age buzz words to avoid from their INTENSE research.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:40 pm

Reunite wrote:
WineHippie wrote:

You may find a certain someone over there with a list of new age buzz words to avoid from their INTENSE research.

I can't work this one out kermie bear. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited   discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

discernment required! kiesha crowther revisited
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next