the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

more swine flu stuff

Go down 
+14
New World Orphan
pilgrim
Lightning222
stephen Podliska
Gabriel
day
mntruthseeker
Linda
Northern Boy
WineHippie
Reunite
shechaiyah
micjer
sky otter
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Steve go to David Icke's home page

http://www.davidicke.com/index.php/

scroll about a third of the way down untill you see

If a doctor wants you or your children to have a vaccine ask them to sign this

click here to download......

It's a word .doc listing all ingredients in vaccines and the dangers, so if the doctor signs it he/she is responsible if side effects/illness' should occur as a result of any such vaccine.

There's also plenty of other good info about swine on his site.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:20 pm

Kick ass reuniteR
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:55 pm

FUCK YEA!!!! KISS ASS IN DEED!!!!

Thank you thank you!!!

LOVE IT!!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT!! toast rockin moon walk strapped down
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:08 pm

I saw that a few weeks ago and printed it and copied it! I made my daughter put a copy in her school backpack and I keep one on me too!
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:16 pm

Simultaneous Reunite....

Simply LOVE Dave's work on this and placing/making the MEDICAL professionals more AWARE and RESPONSIBLE for any and all related possible NEGATIVE/RISK RELATED swine or any other future proposed vaccinations related POSSIBLE and or PROBABLE NEGATIVE HEALTH EFFECTS!!!!

... I.E. I believe (at the highest levels of understanding) there will always be the POSSIBLITY and PROBABILITY for those who understand "enough" of nano/virus-technology to FUCK with the public with vaccines just like "they" can possibly do with the creation of COMPUTER VIRUSES, (where POSSIBLY?? and or MOST LIKELY??, "the CAUSE and the CURE may be developed from/by the SAME exact PEOPLE")??!!

THUS THIS STUFF/SHIT IS ABOUT AS IMPORTANT AS IT GETS WITH ME!!!!!

love clubbing fired up angelic wave strapped down strapped down toast moon walk rockin rockin clap

And yet, because I was dealing with "medical/educational professionals" that still may VALUE their JOB SECURITY over "doing the RIGHT thing"..... here is the response I gave back to my wife for her possible use being as "politically correct" as possible:

With all due respect to the question, based on my own personal swine flue related experiential knowledge, (from having been both diagnosed with swine flue "like" conditions/symptoms and also having to treat enough patients with the same exact related symptoms), I am not "as of yet" 100% confident/convinced that "enough" of need for the h1n1 vaccine exists to be working on such a project for the "best interests" of all patients being considered!

And yet, with the 100% possibility that perhaps I have not yet seen and or been exposed to "enough" of the same exact understandings and data, that my superiors may have had the oportunity to understand before me, I would thus call for the same data to be made availble and of use, if possible, so that I too, may openly explore, know, come to the same possible "needs" related understandings of such possible h1n1 vaccination use. (I.E. If there is not "enough" substantial, significant, real, and or "agreed upon to be true" experiential data that clearly shows and presents that the "real" dangers to be of more significance/importance than that of any and all "potential and real risks" related to the h1n1 vaccine's potential use, then the data for making such decisions/understandings should always speak for itself!!)

And thus, if the data presented, speaks for itself, then this same data, I believe, should be made publicly available/open to the public for their/its own individual and collective self use/scrutiny of wether or not such possible vaccine needs are real enough to cause the people to act on such possible needs. (Data, if/once properly and adequately presented to the community, in as much a raw and un-baised format as possible, should always speak for itself for the benefit of all individuals coming to thier own independant conclusions to wether or not a "true" need for taking any such proposed and or "needed" vaccine(s) really exists or not!)
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:18 pm

Forced vaccinations : a whistleblower's warning - reposted by Project Camelot

The original poster of the video was endtimes777 - a very brave young woman. She is (as far as we know) a 37 year old Army Engineer and over the weekend of Sept 12-13 in the LA are attended a drill with colleagues, including California Highway Patrol, LA County Sheriffs, and LAPD.

One of these colleagues told her that he had recently been training to establish roadblocks in the LA area. She references the testimony of former State Trooper Greg Evensen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3DpNBToYl4

...and shows clearly readable documentation and a photo (taken by her colleague) of what she states is an RFID tracking device, more information about which is here:

http://cejayeng.com/products.php?id=59

http://sovereign-publications.com/s-l...

http://blutube.policeone.com/Clip.asp...

http://soldiersystems.net/tag/cejay-e...

It's a little unclear what information she has learned at first hand and what she's learned from others whom she trusts. She states that she knows that the dates for the two waves of forced vaccinations are October 15 and November 15. It's not stated how she knows this. However: the information reported seems credible and if true, could not be more important

http://www.projectcamelot.org/
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Swine flu alert! News/Death ratio: 8176   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:41 pm

Now tell me what should the alert be about / Some one posted this on P/A this AM

Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:56 pm

"THUS FAR"..... "this" LOOKS to the the most "POTENTIALLY REAL" .....

.... IMPORVEMENT OPPORTUNITY...... coming down the pipe line!!

Although "this" may POTENTIALLY get a little "mentally and or physically" challenging...... BY STICKING TO OUR HIGHEST VALUES...... 4 the BENEFIT OF THE FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN and "thier" CHILDREN's CHILDREN...........

.... I BELIEVE potential thought to be REAL issues "like" these WILL EVENTUALLY.... ALLOW US TO APPRCIATE........ CREATING MORE AND MORE WHOLISTIC AND AUTHENTIC WAYS FOR US ALL.... TO CREATE BETTER SELF GOVERNING OPPORTUNITES 4 OURSELF TO TAKE CARE OF WHAT WE CONSIDER TO BE IN OUR OWN BEST INTERESTS!!!!!

As much as I don't like to "worry" about ANYTHING.... I ALSO LOVE TO BE PREPARED!!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR SHARING SO MUCH WONDERFUL INFORMATION SO OPENLY!!!

toast clubbing love wave fired up angelic moon walk rockin strapped down strapped down strapped down strapped down strapped down strapped down
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:58 pm

Thats why were here Steve Guess i should go get a TB shot first
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:17 pm

Thank you Simultaneous friends... a like..

ONE more IMPORTANT TO ME MOVIE ENDINGS FROM A ALL TIME FAVORITE OF FILMS (to me) that I wish to OPENLY SHARE AND CONNECT TO OUR COLLECTIVE AND INDIVIDUAL RIGHT TO SELF GOVERN WHAT DOES OR DOES NOT GO INTO OUR BODIES........

.... if ever NECESSARY???? ..... I PLAN on "standing up" to AUTHORITY... just like "MR. ANDERSON"/NEO... "to the best of my ability to do so within "MY FAMILIES and MY" thought to be BEST SELF INTERESTS:

swordsman :stick out tong doh whew shocked BigSmile2
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:39 pm

SHARE AND CONNECT TO OUR COLLECTIVE AND INDIVIDUAL RIGHT TO SELF GOVERN WHAT DOES OR DOES NOT GO INTO OUR BODIES........

Correct Steve nice movie ending and statement . Remember this no matter what happens your soul can not die and because of this you will move on its your choice i plan on having no part of their plan i will not lay down and let them have their way . I have no qualms about leaving this earth but if I`m going it will not be at the end of a needle it will be of my choosing . make no mistake they are going to come down hard on those that refuse to intimidate others into falling in line i will not stand by and be a spectator any longer I WILL BE PARTICIPATING IN THIS SHOW SHOULD THE NEED PRESENT ITSELF . My son knows what`s at stake I do it for him and humanity . There is going to be world wide refusal of this shot it is going to startle the PT were they do not see this coming it will be there Waterloo and we will be Wellington this time not them
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:03 pm

A-MEN... Brother!!! WELL SAID!! WELL SAID!!

I feel the SAME way ABSOLUTELY....ABOUT BEING FEARLESS (in regards to un-likelyhood of "transitioning" if it were ever to come to such possibilities)!!!

toast
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 am

I don't know how TRUE and VERIFIABLE this report is....

... but here is some more SWINE FLUE stuff related to VACCINATIONS in THE MILITARY...

AND AS A GREAT APPRECIATION TO ALL.....4 THIS FORUM'S HELP IN EDUCATING ME... AND THEN (FROM ME).... SOME 25 NURSE PRACTITIONERS and their TEACHER about the SAFETY ISSUES WITH THIS VACCINE!!!!!! (After some intial debate of my "wife's response"... the CLASS and TEACHER.... HAD TO AGREE based on all the current FACTUAL and EXPERIENCIAL realted DATA that NOW SHOWS the VACCINE to be of QUESTIONABLE SAFETY!!!!)

THUS THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR WONDERFUL INFORMATION!!!!
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:32 am

steven, i think that's great news, about the knowledge, which can be contagious -
pass it along!
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:11 am

Flu Shots & 10% Off Groceries

http://community.safeway.com/t5/The-Safeway-Blog/Flu-Shots-amp-10-Off-Groceries/ba-p/826;jsessionid=5792CB580622C43F362E1A3E6BA2AD14

We are in full swing with our fall routine – school, homework, dance class for the girls, and with back to school comes more germs for all of us. It seems crazy to have to start thinking about the flu shot so early but experts agree that you’re better off if you’re vaccinated before the height of flu season (although it can still help to protect you if you get it later in the season too). Safeway pharmacies have the seasonal flu shots available now and are offering the vaccine on a walk-in basis (some pharmacies will be scheduling clinics so check in your area. Depending on the store and time of day, there may be a slight wait time, similar to the time it takes to get a prescription filled. And, as a thank you for getting your flu shot with Safeway, they will give you a voucher for 10% off your next grocery purchase (must be used within 7 days of issue) along with some high value Super Price Coupons on health related items like facial tissues and hand sanitizer. Convenient, affordable flu shots PLUS bonus Super Price Coupons and a discount off groceries – you’ve got to love that!

more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Pharmflushot09-425x179

http://www.prisonplanet.com/get-your-flu-shot-at-safeway-and-save-10-on-your-next-grocery-purchase.html
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:17 am

I actually seen that at Cub this week. Only 5 people in the line but it was for the regular flu shot only. Still this is very unusal as there is usually lines of people. OH LOL I think that they are waking up for sure.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:45 pm

Yes follow the money trial.....microchips in vaccines, surely not.

Comprehend VeriChip’s Swine Flu Chip *

Wise Up Journal
By Gabriel O’Hara

The Reuters report below tells how on Monday VeriChip shares jumped 186% due to a patent on their swine flu pandemic detecting mini-microchip for the purpose of human implantation which is a massive upgrade to their current microchip already in thousands of people from children to the elderly. If your grasp of technological devices hangs from floppy disks to WiFi let Reuters inform you a little bit about VeriChip’s device (actually Reuters promotes the corporation’s stocks):

Quote :
“Reuters

“VeriChip shares jump after H1N1 patent license win

“(Reuters) - Shares of VeriChip Corp (CHIP.O) tripled after the company said it had been granted an exclusive license to two patents, which will help it to develop implantable virus detection systems in humans.

“The patents, held by VeriChip partner Receptors LLC, relate to biosensors that can detect the H1N1 and other viruses, and biological threats such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, VeriChip said in a statement.

“The technology will combine with VeriChip’s implantable radio frequency identification devices to develop virus triage detection systems.

“The triage system will provide multiple levels of identification — the first will identify the agent as virus or non-virus, the second level will classify the virus and alert the user to the presence of pandemic threat viruses and the third level will identify the precise pathogen, VeriChip said in a white paper published May 7, 2009.

“Shares of VeriChip were up 186 percent at $3.28 Monday late afternoon trade on Nasdaq. They had touched a year high of $3.43 earlier in the session.”

If you look at VeriChip share prices for the following trading days prior to this announcement you can see a 100% jump with massive trading volume of shares indicating insider buying. Receiving patents for very unique devices are not surprises. In the couple of days before this announcement the share price went from 0.56 cent to 1.15 cent a 107% rise before Monday’s 186% rise. The maximum number of shares traded in one day for the past few months was sixty thousand. This all kicked off with two hundred thousand shares traded in one day then up to six hundred and forty five thousand last Wednesday. Normally this sort of large volume trading can be seen six months before a big announcement so the correlation is not as brazen. On Monday when the company made a public hoopla about the patent, which allows insiders and others with the knowledge to legally buy, millions of shares were gobbled up within seconds.

Every year it is standard for a mild flu to kill only people who are already seriously ill. The H1N1 swine flu is very mild, how fortunate for VeriChip and fellow corporations in biotech that the media have hyped it up to fever pitch. A few months ago a phase six H1N1 pandemic was put in to place by an unelected organisation, the World Health Organisation. Certainly all this fear will help promote VeriChip’s technology. Soon they might find some government lackeys dumb enough to order some. Ideal technology for surveillance-obsessed-pandemic-worrying states of the 21st century with tax payers’ money to waste. Billions already have been spent on billions of rushed vaccines for a very mild flu and more money spent on plans for ensuring the jab is given to every child, woman, and man. All this during a global recession/depression when governments are making cutbacks except of course for bankrupting bank bailouts. If the mass injection plan goes off without a major incident relegating the banking scandal and the swine flu scare fades away in 2010 governments are going to have a lot of healthy angry people to deal with for throwing money away at bankrupt/corrupt banks.

Exactly what the hell is this new marker chip by Digital Angle’s VeriChip?

The spread of a pandemic with these chips can only be remotely detected if a large amount or the entire population have them. Trading Markets reports the Robert E. Carlson, Ph.D., President and CSO at Receptors, said: “Through our development partnership with VeriChip, we are focused on building an integrated suite of products that will identify a biological threat, from pandemic influenza and multiple-resistant pathogens”.

From VeriChips May 2009 white paper and older product development paper we learn that the chips contain a “glucose sensing system” housed in a “biocompatible membrane” with a Radio Frequency Identification device that WiFi can certantly read the same way Radio Frequency Identification chips in mobile phones are tracked. This “biostable sensing component” is “incorporated into a millimeter scale signal transduction and RFID enabled communication device.”

People who are still trying to catch up from the 250k floppy disk of the 90’s to remote wireless information transfer will struggle to comprehend technology now being introduced in to the public arena. Six years ago Hitachi introduced an RFID chip with embedded antenna only half a millimeter in size called the µ-Chip which are now on the shelves attached to products we buy to track their delivery to the stores, but they don’t remove them once they have arrived. The Hitachi website article from 2003 said it “features an internal antenna, enabling chips to employ the energy of incoming electrical waves to wirelessly transmit”. “The 0.4mm X 0.4mm chip can thus operate entirely on its own”.

Vaccination and id tracking trials have in fact taken place last year. The Boston Globe from November 2008 informs us: “Boston disease trackers are embarking on a novel experiment - one of the first in the country - aimed at eventually creating a citywide registry of everyone who has had a flu vaccination.” “Keeping track of that cache of vaccine - and which patients are getting it”. “Dr. Alfred DeMaria, top disease doctor at the Massachusetts Department of Public Health said, “if you’re tracking multiple clinics in real time, you can see where the uptake is better and where it’s less, and then focus on outreach.” “When people arrive for their shots, they will get an ID bracelet […] information - name, age, gender, address - will be entered into the patient tracking database. There will be electronic records, too, of who gave the vaccine and whether it was injected into the right arm or the left, and time-stamped for that day.”

Mass injection of VeriChip devices under all of our skin is the only way the device could detect the spread of pandemics. A lofty and insane undertaking for the near future perhaps, but you’d be surprised how many people would accept illogical measures during a scare. Until there is confirmation these chips will be put in to use everyone’s main focus should be the illogical use of rushed vaccines for a mild flu. There are dangerous ingredients confirmed in the vaccines and the confidence of governments in them can be seen with governments granting legal immunity to manufactures and servants implementing the scheme.

SOURCE
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:22 pm

Examiner Bio Poll: Nearly 2/3 of U.S. parents won't vaccinate their children against H1N1

A new poll by Consumer Reports shows that most American parents will either hold off on vaccinating their children against the H1N1 (swine flu) virus or won't vaccinate them at all.

Nearly 2/3 of the parents who responded to the poll said that they'd either wait or refuse the vaccine. 50% said that they would wait to vaccinate their children, mostly due to concerns about side effects of the vaccine. 35% said that they would definitely vaccinate their children.

43% of the parents said that they weren't overly worried about their children contracting H1N1, and an equal amount said that other parents were overreacting.

The poll had a 3% margin of error.

Over 1500 people responded to the telephone poll between September 2-7.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2370-Denver-Early-Childhood-Parenting-Examiner~y2009m9d30-Nearly-23-of-US-parents-wont-vaccine-their-children-against-H1N1-according-to-poll
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:16 pm

Now to work on the other 35%! Hopefully this poll is representative of the population.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:56 pm

WONDERFUL NEWS!!! ... SIMULTANEOUS micjer!!

Yes.. more and more... I am believing that the GOVERNMENT would BE COMPLETELY INSANE to EVEN ATTEMPT TO FORCE THIS ON it's SELF REPRESENTATIVE GOVERNMENT!!!

toast
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:31 pm

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but I found it intersting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=KnGL0EfYkh8#t=28
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:37 pm

Nice hearing it from a doctor that is against the vaccine. Especially on MSM.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:50 pm

I thought it was refreshing even though the Anchor kept trying to downplay it! I wonder what the AMA will do to him?
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:15 am

from gerald celente, trends research institute

"The bottom line according to Celente is the legislation is another instance of government taking another piece out of the citizens’ lives and making them pay for it; again telling them what they can or cannot do. (referring to health care workers' mandatory vaccinations)

He predicts that what he’s calling the Second American Revolution “will become the most profound political trend of the century – the trend that will change the world” even if it is still invisible to the same experts, authorities and pundits who didn’t see the financial crisis coming until the bottom fell out of the economy.

Clente predicts that with the “ubiquitous camera-equipped cell phone, universal access to YouTube, and millions of twitters and tweets, the uprisings cannot be ignored, contained, managed, spun or edited down in the media or spun to a more favorable viewing from politicians. “A false flag attempt, a genuine crisis, or a declaration of war, may slow the momentum of the “Second American Revolution,” but nothing will stop it.” he writes.

That was what Celente was telling his clients in August. He bases his trends identification business on the idea that currents events can point to trends that are missed by traditional economic or social science studies. In his book Trend Tracking, Celente says anyone can identify trends by disciplined reading news stories and applying some equally disciplined interpretations. The three things that first qualify a group of news stories on the same topic as an issue to watch is the issue has to have “social, economical and political significance.”
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:48 pm

How Mercury Causes Brain Neuron Damage - Uni. of Calgary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

more swine flu stuff
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next