the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines

Go down 
+4
Northern Boy
Somamech
sky otter
micjer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines Empty
PostSubject: Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines   Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:39 am

http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/australia-orders-21-mn-swine-flu-vaccines/16/34/67598/on

Quote :
Australia ordered 21 million courses of swine flu vaccine today, enough to cover the country's entire population, as the World Health Organization (WHO) warned the pandemic was "unstoppable".

With Australia already the worst-hit nation in the Asia-Pacific region, federal chief medical officer Jim Bishop expressed concern that the "hard-edged" virus was now infecting young and healthy people.

He added Australia hoped to launch a major immunisation program in October to combat the progress of the virus, which has hit more than 9,000 people and been linked to 19 deaths.

"We are seeing a few people now thrown up that have other medical conditions being unwell, (but) also we are seeing a few people that were previously well but are severely affected by the disease," Bishop said.

"Almost all of those swine flu deaths have been in people with prior medical conditions which have been exacerbated but, as I said, there will be now some experience with unfortunately people who have been previously well," he added.

Six people younger than 40 who had otherwise been healthy were on life support in Sydney, with A(H1N1) influenza damaging their lungs so badly they were put on special machines to oxygenate their blood, officials added.

The WHO had yesterday said a vaccine should be available as early as September, warning that the pandemic was now "unstoppable," with more than 90,000 cases reported, including 429 deaths.

Reunite / Anchor. Got a plan?
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines   Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:27 am

flower

i can see the lines forming already of the shepple waiting to get there "immunization" sigh gotcha
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines   Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:53 am

Thanks for the link micjer :)

I have tried to avoid looking up H1n1 as I believe the hype and money swindling machine is behind all of this.

Here's a current article:

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/1052112/H1N1-worst-case-scenario-%27is-6,000-dead%27

Tonight on the Radio whilst I was working the news was reporting that the first case of a h1n1 death was being looked into where the victim did not have any other health problems.

I would like to see the MSM reporting on the deaths caused by common influenza compared to the H1n1 strain deaths which up until one case here in Australia which is yet to be confirmed have all occured within people with other medical conditions.

Whats quite interesting from a personal point of view is that whilst typing this post I was thinking about my direct surrounds regarding Flu in general and where I work. Like any of us we can only use our direct surrounds for our 'first guage' of measure and after that thought whilst typing this post I realised that there is a lot less cases of flu at work than in years when it was quite common for people to be off work for flu during the winter months or at least working with cold/flu. LOL

Well we all know the power of ourselves over matter, and I find it quite intersting that flu cases have dropped from my own personal observation in my liitle world of daily interactions.

WHO (sorry joke LOL) is making all the money from these vaccines ? ( I have not put a lot of attention into this con)

Heres the news from The Age (owned by fairfax) which is a Melbourne Newspaper in OZ where I live:

http://news.theage.com.au/breaking-news-world/australia-braces-for-mass-swine-flu-vaccination-20090714-djyg.html

Now you guys can see why I never wanted to put too much thought into h1n1 LOL
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines   Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:05 am

Another ozzy. Forgot about that.

It is frustrating to see such BS being thrown about.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines   Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:09 am

The London Times is currently censoring their Swine Flu article and removing all posts with reference to refusing the vaccine . Of the first 50 comments on their web page 40 were from people outright refusing to take the shots . Read more here

http://www.infowars.com/london-times-censors-mass-opposition-to-mandatory-swine-flu-vaccine/
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines   Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:13 pm

flower
don't know if i said this here or in an e-mail so sorry if i am repeating
but
i really feel the web will go down when the vaccinations are to be mandatory

well if they get that far..
has anyone checked the solar flare thing lately
or iis it the esclipse already

yep..something is headin in..
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines   Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:04 pm

Well they haven't stated it's mandatory yet. However ordering 21 million to cover the entire population suggests that is their plan.

Soma I would also love to see the deaths of the common flu vs the swine flu that has elapse in the same period of time in Australia. We all know what the results would be. It's also no surprise the deaths that did occur from swine flu were from patients with existing health conditions.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines   Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:39 am

Yeah I agree Reuniter! I would love to see the death rate figures concerning normal vs lab flu.

Funny I was talking about my thoughts at work this afternoon about how not many people have had the flu and the two people I talked to agreed. One guy said that "now you mention it none of my family have had flu this year" and he has three children all at school of varying ages.

Its made me wonder in the case downunder how they would implement compulsory Flu Jabs. I'm at a loss as if that was to occur how the "Covernment" (I always liked how schech used that term :) :) would go about making it happen. Thats a been a real chin stroker for me tonight. It really seems like a logistical nightmare to sort out.

Even though I don't think compulsary jabs will occur downunder I do have a little quirky smile on my face thinking that if they do then good luck catching me for my meds LOL
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines   Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:04 am

flower
Hi Somamech
nice to met ya
hope you don't mind me jumpin in here

but me and hubby go round on how they would do it
and his argument is
first they would insist on the first responders being jabbed
police, firemen, emts, doctors and such
then the military and teachers and and any other in contact with large groups
then the schools
and then
thur the workplace by either taxing the company you work for
or depriving them of something
but
i am with you..
good luck catching me
phew...
warp
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

PostSubject: Re: Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines   Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:51 am

Hiya Skyotter, nice to meet you too :)

micjer started the thread I am only hoping to add a bit to it as I am from Melbourne in the southern city of OZ :)

This is what I cant get with all my chin stroking, and thanks for sharing your chin stroking too! much appreciated as that is the only way i could see flu jabs being inflicted upon every citizen.

I can only use OZ as reference as this is where I live but I think if Compulsary jabs came in then it starts to become a mess in the logitics.

Heres some more thoughts I have had on this topic:

1: How does the Covernment know who has had a Jab and who has not?

2: In Oz it would be down to Medicare records (Medicare is a Gov initiative of health care that worked quite well till the thought that taxs shouldnt be used on helping the Nations sick in need.. it still works well but no way near as good as it could and should given our Taxation rate)

3: We don't have the Police or Millitary down here given the land mass to pull it off enmase. I personally know that about the Police as I am making a little piece of of err material that goes into police cars and the number between both the states I live in and Reuniter and Anchor live in is "no way" near enough enforcement to make the Jab happen on an un-volunintary basis.

4: This is where if I stroke my chin and start applying artistic Licence, What if you could not recieve any health benefits from medicare or certain grants from the Gov.... We did have a sitituation here that if you filed a Tax return you would recieve 900 dollars from the Cov for nothing, it was part of raising the debt to the tax payer LOL ... I declined but I could see how *incentives* could get people to Voluntarilary take the Jab if they recieve some form of free medical ... Dental would be good as OZ lacks any form of dental considering the Tax rate here.

Good to have my thinking cap on again :D
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines   Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:00 pm

If they try to force you to take the flu shots, you do have protection if you decide to use it.

In the Book of Mark chapter 16:18,

They shall take up serpents; And if they drink any deadly thing, it will not hurt them; They shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover.

If you do not want to take the shot if it becomes mandatory, and you do not want to be a fugitive on the run, and if you do not have the money to bribe them from giving you the shot, then you might consider praying before you take the shot, because if you do, then the shot cannot hurt you because the word of God says it will not.

This verse is exactly for these times we live in. This is why Y'shua Messiah said this about taking something that may kill you, he knew what they were going to do in the end times, because this has all happened one time before in what is called the "world that was", and that is why it is in the Bible.

We win if we follow the directions.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines   Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:06 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines   Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:11 pm

wave clap mexican wave
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines   Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:39 pm

Gabriel wrote:
If they try to force you to take the flu shots, you do have protection if you decide to use it.

In the Book of Mark chapter 16:18,

They shall take up serpents; And if they drink any deadly thing, it will not hurt them; They shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover.

If you do not want to take the shot if it becomes mandatory, and you do not want to be a fugitive on the run, and if you do not have the money to bribe them from giving you the shot, then you might consider praying before you take the shot, because if you do, then the shot cannot hurt you because the word of God says it will not.

This verse is exactly for these times we live in. This is why Y'shua Messiah said this about taking something that may kill you, he knew what they were going to do in the end times, because this has all happened one time before in what is called the "world that was", and that is why it is in the Bible.

We win if we follow the directions.

Yes, sweet brother. iagree This is how we will win.
Love you
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines   Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:43 pm

Thank you sister as always,,, I love you and have a happy weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines   Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Australia orders 21 mn swine flu vaccines
Page 1 of 1