the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible false flag event...swine flu

Go down 
+6
WineHippie
Biggles
sky otter
Reunite
micjer
Gabriel
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Possible false flag event...swine flu Empty
PostSubject: Possible false flag event...swine flu   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:57 am

Is it not an incredible coincidence that just as the talk of convicting the bush criminals for torture in Washington heats up, that swine flu is now hitting the headlines and will replace the torture headlines on a daily basis.

Just imagine how "nature" works so well for these criminals in Washington district of criminals and helps get these terrible headlines of prosecuting the bushites for war crimes off the front pages.

Any thoughts??
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Possible false flag event...swine flu   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:04 pm

Spin city 101. You are so right. Just before Clinton 's fling with Monica he was about to bring out some info on UFO's. Just before 9-11 things were heating up about missing money in the defense budget. JFK was going to go public about a number of things and he received the ultimate prize.

And Gabe, you know I don't believe in coincidences! LOL
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Possible false flag event...swine flu   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:47 pm

Right on micjer, it is business as usual for the Kenites.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Swine Flu Is Deadly Mix Of Never-Before-Seen Viruses   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:59 pm

Swine flu panic is spreading in Mexico and soldiers are patrolling the streets after it was confirmed that human to human transmission is occurring and that the virus is a brand new strain which is seemingly affecting young, healthy people the worst, and that the bug is a never-before-seen intercontinental mixture of human, avian and pig viruses from America, Europe and Asia.

Clues that the virus may be a synthetic creation are already manifesting.

According to reports, the virus is a “never-before-seen form of the flu that combines pig, bird and human viruses” which consists of an intercontinental mix of viruses from North America, Europe and Asia.

“CDC officials detected a virus with a unique combination of gene segments that have not been seen in people or pigs before,” according to an Associated Press report.

“This strain of swine influenza that’s beencultured in a laboratoryis something that’s not been seen anywhere actually in the United States and the world, so this is actually a new strain of influenza that’s been identified,” said Dr. John Carlo, Dallas Co. Medical Director

Full article here:
http://www.infowars.com/swine-flu-is-deadly-mix-of-never-before-seen-viruses/

Suspected Flu Cases In NZ, France, Israel, US
Fears that swine flu may have spread around the world have intensified amid a growing number of suspected cases as far afield as New Zealand, France, Israel and America.
British officials are on high alert as scores of travellers return from the centre of the outbreak, Mexico that is sweeping the country at an alarming rate.

More than 80 people have died there after contracting a flu-like virus. The vast majority of suspected cases of H1N1 have been found in people who have recently returned to their home countries.

The World Health Organisation (WHO) has described the situation as a "public health emergency of international concern".

Full article here:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/5224548/World-on-alert-over-Mexican-killer-swine-flu-as-pandemic-fears-rise.html
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Possible false flag event...swine flu   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:37 pm

Is the New Strain of Swine Flu a Bio-Terror Attack?

In a discussion this morning with a cell biologist and medical doctor working at Johns Hopkins, my friend thought this 4-part flu combination is highly unusual and looks like it could be man-made.

Especially because it has an avian strain. My doctor friend (he's Taiwanese) explained that in Asia, it's common for a avian-swine-human flu to happen naturally, but this virus first showed up in Mexico, where pigs and ducks are not usually raised together.
Also, recombination of more than 2-different flu viruses is extremely rare. I'm just repeating what he said as an expert in the field. He says the CDC needs to explain if there is a possibility that we are under a bio-weapon attack.

From CDC via Wikipedia:
Anne Schuchat, director of CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, said that the American cases were found to be made up of genetic elements from four different flu viruses -- North American swine influenza, North American avian influenza, human influenza A virus subtype H1N1, and swine influenza virus typically found in Asia and Europe.

For two cases a complete genome sequence had been obtained. She said that the virus was resistant to amantadine and rimantadine, but susceptible to oseltamivir (Tamiflu) and zanamivir (Relenza).

Preliminary genetic characterization found that the hemagglutinin (HA) gene was similar to that of swine flu viruses present in U.S. pigs since 1999, but the neuraminidase (NA) and matrix protein (M) genes resembled versions present in European swine flu isolates. Viruses with this genetic makeup had not previously been found to be circulating in humans or pigs, but there is no formal national surveillance system to determine what viruses are circulating in pigs in the U.S. The seasonal influenza strain H1N1 vaccine is thought to be unlikely to provide protection.

Source:
http://www.rightsidenews.com/200904264532/editorial/is-the-new-strain-of-swine-flu-a-bio-terror-attack.html

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Possible false flag event...swine flu   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:00 pm

I was listening to the radio and they were having a live press conference talking about the whole potential "pandemic". A couple of red flags jumped up as I listened to it. First they started talking about increased surveilance at airports and border checkpoints. Then they started talking about the implementation of quarantines. Then they said if it gets any worse that the Homeland Security had new quidelines in place to "handle" such emergencies. These new quidelines were recently passed and would be used if necessary.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Martial Law Plans Revealed?   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:23 pm

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Possible false flag event...swine flu   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Possible false flag event...swine flu   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:52 pm

micjer wrote:
I was listening to the radio and they were having a live press conference talking about the whole potential "pandemic". A couple of red flags jumped up as I listened to it. First they started talking about increased surveilance at airports and border checkpoints. Then they started talking about the implementation of quarantines. Then they said if it gets any worse that the Homeland Security had new quidelines in place to "handle" such emergencies. These new quidelines were recently passed and would be used if necessary.

micjer the angry man Alex Jones is throwing out the words martial law

Swine Flu and Martial Law

As the AP video here reports, countries around the world are reacting to the Swine Flu (H1N1 ) outbreak in Mexico with quarantines and travel warnings. The United Nation’s World Health Organization convened an emergency meeting Saturday to develop a response to the “pandemic potential” emerging from Mexico (although the threat is apparently not considered serious enough to prompt officials in the United States to close the border).

If the outbreak indeed turns into a global pandemic, as WHO seems to think, we can expect not only quarantines, but the imposition of martial law in the United States. In fact, the government has planned for just such a scenario for some time now.

Full article here:
http://www.infowars.com/swine-flu-and-martial-law/

Who Will Profit from the Deadly Flu This Time?

Rumsfeld made the most profit from swine flu in 1976 and bird flu in 2005. Potential profiteers of swine flu are Kleiner Perkins or Baxter.
http://www.javno.com/en-world/who-will-profit-from-the-deadly-flu-this-time_253848
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Possible false flag event...swine flu   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:56 pm

Do Not Take A Swine Flu Vaccine!

Letter to Jeff Rense of Rense.com from Patricia Doyle, PhD

Hello Jeff -

I am making a plea to everyone who reads this, please, please DO NOT TAKE ANY VACCINE THAT IS PURPORTED TO ‘PREVENT’ THIS FLU.

Remember 1976 and the so called Swine Flu outbreak that was purported to be a coming pandemic? It only infected recruits at Ft. Dix. Why? Because I believe that the so called Swine Flu virus infected the recruits due to the vaccines they were given. Whether the government developed the Swine Flu 1976 virus and infected the recruits as a means to test the public to see if people would comply with a call to take vaccination against Swine Flu, or the recruits became infected via contaminated vaccine they were given as part of the recruit regimen, that outbreak was as phony as they come. I was one of the people duped into taking a Swine Flu shot and it made me so sick. I was sick in bed for three months after taking the vaccine.

Do not take seasonal flu vaccine if you are told that it could help prevent this brand new Swine Flu variant. It won’t do a thing to prevent this flu. What it will do is serve up new genetic material to the Swine Flu virus that I have dubbed Spanish Flu 2, the Sequel. The Spanish Flu variant will use the gene sequences in the vaccine in humans to develop more of the changes that make the virus more readily infect humans. We do not want to give this virus more human genetic material so that it will infect humans more readily person to person. This is what vaccinated individuals do for pandemic strains.

There is also a safety issue in any experimental vaccine, much like the one in 1976. Some people even feel that such a vaccine for pandemic strain might require more than one vaccination which could actually be a binary set up. The first shot might just add some genetic code that stays dormant in the body until one gets the second vaccine shot which then serves to only cause infection. It could trigger Guillain-barre syndrome, Typhus or some other condition.

An Influenza vaccine does not protect or prevent a person from contracting flu. It is purported to, maybe, prevent some complications of flu and maybe shorten duration. I am not even sure it does that. Personally, I feel the vaccine weakens our immune system and also sickens us due to contaminants in the vaccine. I feel that people can better protect themselves by washing hands often and thoroughly. People should also use protective gloves when out and about during epidemics. Don’t be afraid of “looking odd.” I would not be ashamed to use a mask and gloves. I see that the Mexicans are using them.

A big problem during a pandemic is that these simple supplies will become extremely scarce awfully quickly. Stock up now. Medical supplies. personal hygene supplies and don’t forget fido, or any other pet. Once a pandemic hits, it will be too late to stock up. Water, too.
We may lose clean water and electric power, so be prepared.

So, please, people, DON’T TAKE ANY VACCINES OFFERED. THEY COULD KILL YOU BEFORE ANY VIRUS KILLS YOU.

Pat Doyle

Patricia A. Doyle DVM, PhD Bus Admin, Tropical Agricultural Economics Univ of West Indies Please visit my “Emerging Diseases” message board at: http://www.emergingdisease.org/phpbb/index.php Also my new website: http://drpdoyle.tripod.com/ Zhan le Devlesa tai sastimasa Go with God and in Good Health

Source: http://dprogram.net/2009/04/25/do-not-take-a-swine-flu-vaccine/
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Possible false flag event...swine flu   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:59 pm

Possible false flag event...swine flu Swine_10
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Possible false flag event...swine flu   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:51 pm

Possible false flag event...swine flu Piggybank

Guaranteed that someone is going to be making billions off of this one. Just follow the money trail. This will tell lots.

They reported on the radio that 6 Canadians had contracted the disease. Only a mild form and were released from hospital. Seems like a lot of media attention for 6 people that got stomach cramps.

There is no bloody way that I, or anyone that I have an influence over will be getting a flu shot.

This whole thing stinks to high heaven. BS by any other name is stil BS.

Wasn't there something in the news 3-4 weeks ago about some viruses that went missing from a lab in the US or something? Coincidence....I think not.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Possible false flag event...swine flu   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:14 pm

it's all to contrived for my liking..
i mean people ..actually many people die form the flu every year
and here no one has died..and like m said..just cramps..
and we have a pandemic... interrogation

the news is way scarier than the flu..
and what's even funny
is that anyone i have talked to thinks is some kind of phoney reporting..
so wow to that

Last edited by sky otter on Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Possible false flag event...swine flu   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:37 pm

Here in Oz I am hearing on the news about this swine flu (which they say is deadly) has been contracted by people in the US, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand, etc.

They also say that there is no vaccine available for this type of flu. They are talking about testing and quarantining at the airports now? Mmmmh, I will keep a close eye on this whole thing to see how it plays out here compared to other parts of the world.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Possible false flag event...swine flu   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:29 pm

It won't be long before they come up with an experimental toxic ridden vaccine like they did in 1976 that will be the real killer..whatever you do say no to their solution.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Possible false flag event...swine flu   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:31 pm

http://rense.com/general85/wicked.htm

Somthing Wicked
This Way Comes

Scene I, Act II|
By A. True Ott, PhD, ND
4-24-9

On March 20, 2009, this researcher outlined a peculiar "PANDEMIC VACCINE TRAINING" exercise in Texas scheduled to occur on Saturday, May 2, 2009. See complete article at http://www.rense.com/general85/dsd2.htm

I thought it very strange that a rather obscure Texas county would see fit to conduct such a "training exercise" involving Texas National Guard Troops involving "drive-thru vaccination clinics". I also thought it exceedingly strange that these rather obscure county officials would make the public declarations that emergency "pandemic vaccination programs would mean a line of cars 41 miles long" in Guadalupe County, but that San Antonio's drive-thru vaccine's line would stretch from "San Antonio to Calgary, Alberta Canada" --- strange, because this just happens to be the planned route of the AMERO FREEWAY -- connecting the late-great U.S.A. with Mexico and Canada. Could this, too, be a coded message to insiders?

Just as NORAD was conducting "mock" terrorist drills on the morning of September 11, 2001 - could this May 2 event be TIMED to announce the release of the planned pandemic and the eventual advent of martial law in North America?

Today, Friday, April 24, 2009 - according to USA TODAY, the BBC, and the Associated Press, the World Health Organization (WHO) is "very, very concerned" about a very strange "swine flu" outbreak in Mexico City.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2009-04-23-swine-flu_N.htm?csp=34 The WHO is so concerned, in fact, that it has ordered all WHO officers to man the "Pandemic Control Room" 24/7 for the 1st time.

ATTENTION AMERICA!!!! This is highly significant. The WHO "Pandemic Control Room" is a creation of the Illuminati elite for the final "end-game" killer virus mapping and tracking, and is thus equipped with super-computers tied to all U.N. member government's security forces. This "control room" is where any declarations of "pandemic" will originate. When such a "declaration" is sent to President Obama, FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security "Pandemic Task Forces" will be deployed. Each State Governor will be notified that the provisions of the Model State Emergency Health Powers Act (MSEHPA) will be implemented.

This means that all Americans must consent to mass vaccinations, or be guilty of a FELONY crime (without a TRIAL, mind you!). And why a FELONY and not a mere 'misdemeanor'? Simple. Police agencies know that the use of "DEADLY FORCE" is only approved for felony suspects when they resist arrest.

......Beginning in the spring of 1918, an "unusual flu" began to emerge, that eventually blossomed into the killer flu pandemic killing millions worldwide. Subsequent research has proven that the "unusual flu" was a "recombinant strain" showing swine viruses mixed with bird viruses mutating with human-specific strains of flu virus. THIS IS EXACTLY THE KILLER VIRUS THAT DR. JEFFREY TAUBENBERGER AND HIS TEAM AT FORT DEDRICK RE-CREATED DURING YEARS 1997 - 2003. Is it just a mere coincidence that the same recombinant virus is once again making its appearance known?
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Possible false flag event...swine flu   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:00 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/accidental-contamination-of-vaccine-with-live-avian-flu-virus-virtually-impossible.html

This was in the news 6 weeks ago....

Accidental’ Contamination Of Vaccine With Live Avian Flu Virus Virtually Impossible

Czech newspapers are questioning if the shocking discovery of vaccines contaminated with the deadly avian flu virus which were distributed to 18 countries by the American company Baxter were part of a conspiracy to provoke a pandemic.

The claim holds weight because, according to the very laboratory protocols that are routine for vaccine makers, mixing a live virus biological weapon with vaccine material by accident is virtually impossible.

“The company that released contaminated flu virus material from a plant in Austria confirmed Friday that the experimental product contained live H5N1 avian flu viruses,” reports the Canadian Press.......

The other thing that one wonders about is all of the microbiologists that have been murdered / "committed suicide" lately!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Possible false flag event...swine flu   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:32 pm

Speaking of Baxter

Swine flu: Baxter seeks swine flu sample to begin work on vaccine

With world health officials worried about the global outbreak of another deadly virus, Deerfield-based Baxter International Inc. once again finds itself involved in the action.

Baxter confirmed over the weekend that it is working with the World Health Organization on a potential vaccine to curb the deadly swine flu virus that is blamed for scores of deaths in Mexico and has emerged as a threat in the U.S.

In the wake of the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, 2001, Baxter worked with British biotech company Acambis to supply stockpiles of a smallpox vaccine. In 2003, Baxter was awarded a U.S. contract to develop and produce a vaccine against severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) for use by the National Institutes of Health in early human clinical trials.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/chi-baxter-swine-flu-27-apr27,0,3579388.story
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Possible false flag event...swine flu   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:38 pm

Baxter Pharmaceutical Mixed Avian Flu with Flu Vaccine

This is a story that most likely will not see light of day on America MSM, but is currently making news in Canada and around the world.

Baxter, an International pharmaceutical company based in America, has just been caught mixing live Avian Flu virus (H5N1) with common flu virus, in a flu vaccine. Baxter International’s research facility in Orth-Donau Austria was the facility that shipped the contaminated flu vaccine to other facilities in the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Germany. The incident was discovered by a technician in a facility in the Czech Republic, who injected ferrets with the vaccine as a normal test procedure. The ferrets died.

Let that sink in.

If not discovered by a mid-level technician, many of the people immunized with the Baxter vaccine might have been infected with avian flu, which can be deadly.

But it’s worse than that.

H5N1 is not easily transmissible between people. However, the common flu virus that it was mixed with does easily infect people. The real danger in this incident is that the two viruses could have mixed genetic material and mutated when injected into tens of thousands of people, and could have created a hybrid virus that was both deadly, and transmissible.

Now, will Baxter be investigated? They just got caught releasing a Level-3 Bio-Hazard with a potential to sicken and even kill people. It's being covered by the Canadian and European press and yet we're not hearing a word about this here.

The world just averted a possible health care catastrophe. But, just because they've been caught, they have not been stopped. And like 9/11, as long as these people are left unpunished, they will not stop - until we stop them.

The optimum word in that last sentence being “we”. No one else is going to save us.

Oh, there will be those that step forward to take the first volleys, but the real heroes will be those that stand-up behind them and pick-up the mantle. There have been many already, their names known and unknown. Their sacrifice not unnoticed nor in vain.

For right now, that hero is one mid-level technician that simply did his job, and by doing such, saved lives, and may have bought us some time.

source: http://www.opednews.com/articles/Still-Think-They-re-Not-Tr-by-Mr-M-090305-202.html
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Possible false flag event...swine flu   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:44 pm

I've merged 'Swine Flu Is Deadly Mix Of Never-Before-Seen Viruses' thread here
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Possible false flag event...swine flu   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:36 am

Check this web-site out....what are they expecting to happen?

http://www.idemc.org/
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Possible false flag event...swine flu   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:16 am

i am sure they are expecting to happen whatever happened
when they ran this possible scenario thru the super computer...

the media is instilling fear while saying do not be afraid...
the tamaflu is being used, $ for manufacturer

but the biggest red flag i see here is the ability/inclination to
"quarantine"

they are getting us used to being "quarantined" for our own
good/protection

i suspect also that rumors or "facts" about the virus being spread
amongst humans via paper money
(so as to encourage us to use
digital money) has something to do with this....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Possible false flag event...swine flu   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:06 am

Bird Flu Distributed by Dept of Homeland Security
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Possible false flag event...swine flu   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:16 pm

M..that is one scary vid to listen to..
but today, after giving it a little thought
i have a different prespective on this flu thing

i think that the whole ball of wax for the ptb is going to start melting with this sunny

i feel that when it fizzles out.
and i don't think it will take that long
.that folks will be reading the kind of stuff posted here
and even more
and more and more folks will see just what is being attempted and then
the jig is up for those creeps cheers

but hey, that's just my pollyanna thinking angelic
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Possible false flag event...swine flu   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:15 pm

This is what Benjamin Fulford has to say about this:
The release of a US bio-weapon in Mexico was a fatal mistake for the illuminati

The criminally insane owners of the Federal Reserve Board, faced with inevitable bankruptcy, are once again trying to save themselves by creating mayhem. However, by releasing a bio-weapon in Mexico they have most surely lost the support of almost everybody in the alphabet soup agencies and the pentagon.

Their plan to use the pandemic as an excuse for martial law will blow up in their faces. There can be no doubt this was the last straw. It is time to take them down. All patriotic Americans must rise and save their country from the grips of these madmen. The world is watching you America and praying for your success in regaining your freedom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible false flag event...swine flu   Possible false flag event...swine flu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible false flag event...swine flu
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next