the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

more swine flu stuff

Go down 
+14
New World Orphan
pilgrim
Lightning222
stephen Podliska
Gabriel
day
mntruthseeker
Linda
Northern Boy
WineHippie
Reunite
shechaiyah
micjer
sky otter
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:44 pm

WOW NB
that is a big deal..dr. Oz is very well respected and oprah is still a big deal and he had lots of exposure there
..that'll shake up a few for sure..

no one i know is getting it...

fired up
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:53 pm

yeah.. the shot will be out in 3 weeks..giving the nasal live virus time to spread the flu and
convince people that are on the fence to get the shot...
Banging Head
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:40 am

I know Ophah is very much awake. I just heard a report last night that they are already out of vaccine in Minnesota. I can't believe that but iif hey went to the high rises and nursing homes, maybe so. My daughter works in healthcare and she is still working and I know she will refuse and lose her job if it comes down to a choice.

My dr asked me and I wrinkled my nose and said No, but she was just talking regular flu shot . hmmmmm

One boy age six just passed over and they at first said, underlining heart deasese and now not another word about that. Just how to get in line and dont let this happen to your child.

we have to keep with the prayers as I'm sure this will be hard for some to get through
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:53 am

400,000 Vials Of FluMist Vaccine Containing Live Swine Flu Are On The Way To California

As you read this, 400,000 doses of FluMist swine flu vaccine containing live swine flu have either already arrived or are scheduled to arrive shortly in California. Millions more are being distributed across the United States. FluMist's own package insert warns that vaccinated individuals "should avoid close contact with immunocompromised individuals for at least 21 days". Why? Because whoever gets vaccinated can potentially spread the swine flu to others. Over the next few weeks, millions of Americans will be turned into potentially dangerous disease carriers.

http://organichealthadviser.com/archives/400000-vials-of-flumist-vaccine-containing-live-swine-flu-are-on-the-way-to-california
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:37 pm

State Lifts Limit on Mercury Preservative in Swine-Flu Shots

Thimerosal has been eliminated from most vaccines in the United States, but it will be added to the bulk of the swine-flu vaccine being produced to stem a pandemic that health officials estimate could sicken more than a third of the state's residents.

Pregnant women and young children are considered at high risk for swine flu, and lifting the mercury limits will give them quicker access to the vaccine, Selecky said.

"It's vital that everyone in a high-risk group has the choice to be vaccinated when swine-flu vaccine becomes available," she said.

About 15 percent of the vaccine supply will be mercury-free, but people may have to wait longer for it to become available.

http://standeyo.com/NEWS/09_Health/091021.swine.flu.mercury.html

more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Thimerosal_vax

more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Thimerosal

ORIGINAL CAPTION: Viles of Panvax H1N1 Vaccine are displayed during the launch of the National pandemic (swine flu) influenza vaccination campaign by the Minister for Health and Ageing Nicola Roxon at Swan Park Leisure Centre on September 30, 2009 in Perth, Australia. (Paul Kane/Getty
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:07 pm

What a concession, wow! What about the other problems with the vaccine? 15% how generous.
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:52 am

Feds approve swine-flu vaccine, shots to begin in days

Wed Oct 21, 6:35 PM

By Steve Rennie, The Canadian Press

OTTAWA - Canada's largest-ever immunization campaign is ready to go now that the federal government has approved the swine-flu vaccine.

Health Minister Leona Aglukkaq announced Wednesday the vaccine has been approved for use in Canada, allowing provinces and territories to proceed with H1N1 flu shots as soon as possible.

"We now have a safe and effective vaccine being distributed to provinces and territories that they will be rolling out in a matter of days," Aglukkaq told a news conference.

"I encourage all Canadians to get vaccinated because it is the best way to protect our health and the health of our loved ones."

Other countries have already begun vaccinations.

In Canada, priority for the swine-flu shot has been assigned to pregnant women, health workers, young children, people living in remote places, and adults with chronic conditions - the groups most vulnerable to the H1N1 virus.

Local health authorities will ask people at lower risk to wait until people at higher risk get the shots. But Canada's chief public health officer, Dr. David Butler-Jones, acknowledged the vaccinations are "not a rationing exercise" and no one will be turned away.

"We're not going to spend a lot of time trying to go through people's medical history. We want to get as many people immunized as possible," he said.

"I think Canadians have shown, time and time again, their respect for the most vulnerable."

Ottawa has agreed to shield drug companies from lawsuits over the H1N1 pandemic vaccine. That means the federal government, not the vaccine manufacturers, would have to pay any damages awarded in court, except in cases of malpractice.

Quebec is the only province with a no-fault compensation plan for harmful side-effects resulting from immunizations.

Canadian clinical trials of the vaccine are still underway, but the federal regulator was satisfied enough with the results of thousands of clinical trials in Europe to approve the drug in Canada.

"This authorization was arrived at independently and on the basis of sound health science," said Dr. Elwyn Griffiths, head of the section of Health Canada that regulates vaccines.

"This vaccine is both safe and effective."

Butler-Jones added tests have shown people are more than 90 per cent immune to swine flu after a single shot.

Two million doses of the swine-flu vaccine had already been shipped to the provinces and territories, awaiting Aglukkaq's go-ahead.

Roll-out dates will vary across the country.

Public health officials in New Brunswick expect to start administering the swine flu vaccine Thursday, with health-care workers, First Nations people and school-age children first on the list.

In Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island, doses of the vaccine will be available starting at some point next week.

Mass immunization clinics in Newfoundland and Labrador will start offering the vaccine as early as Monday.

Ontario already has 700,000 doses of vaccine, which will be offered first to certain groups that are more vulnerable to contracting swine flu.

The Manitoba government says clinics will be set up in targeted areas offering free vaccinations to those first on the priority list starting Monday.

The federal government aims to ship about three million doses a week as the vaccine rolls off the production line.

Pharmaceutical giant GlaxoSmithKline has a contract to produce 50.4 million doses of pandemic vaccine at its facility in Ste-Foy, Que.

But there are concerns about the new vaccine, which contains adjuvants or compounds that boost the immune system's response to vaccine, allowing for smaller doses.

Until now there had been no licensed flu vaccine containing adjuvant in Canada, although adjuvants have been used for years in Europe in flu vaccines targeted at seniors.

There are no data on the use of so-called adjuvanted flu vaccine in pregnant women, which may add to the already high degree of reluctance many pregnant women feel about taking any medication or therapy.

There is also little data on the safety of the additives in vaccines given to children.

Though it had first said it would only buy adjuvanted vaccine, the federal government later ordered 1.8 million doses of vaccine that does not contain adjuvants for pregnant women and young children. But the doses shipped this week contain adjuvants.

The unadjuvanted vaccine is expected to be ready by early next month, Aglukkaq said.

Only a third of those polled earlier this month in a Canadian Press Harris-Decima survey say they will get the shot, compared with 45 per cent in late August.

But that could change now that the second wave of the H1N1 flu appears to have hit parts of Canada. In British Columbia, provincial health officer Dr. Perry Kendall said about 10 per cent of the population has already had the illness.

The Public Health Agency has developed national recommendations on the use of H1N1 flu vaccine, which include:

-All Canadians 10 years of age and older should get one dose of adjuvanted vaccine;

-Children from six months and up to 10 years of age should receive the adjuvanted vaccine in two half-doses, administered at least 21 days apart;

-Children less than six months old should not get the vaccine; and,

-Pregnant women should get one dose of the unadjuvanted vaccine. But if the unadjuvanted vaccine is unavailable and H1N1 flu rates are high or on the rise, women more than 20 weeks pregnant should get one dose of the adjuvanted vaccine.

The H1N1 vaccine can be administered at the same time as the seasonal flu shot and other vaccines, as long as the needles go into different arms.
flu
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:15 am

What is getting under my skin about all the publicity about the vaccination program is that no one is mentioning the people who have already suffered from this flu strain and how getting vaccinated will effect them. Does it opt you out of a mandatory vaccination program? Is it safe to be vaccinated (in their opinion) if you are suffering from the flu currently or have had it in the past?

The fact that this isn't even being mentioned is very concerning.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:19 am

i was listening to jeff rense's radio show last night and he
had a guest who claimed to have knowledge about one
aspect of the vaccination program.... his opinion mirrored
my intuition in this aspect: that the elite and mucky mucks are
being given the "soft vaccine", that is to say, a version
without sqaulene or adjuvant mercury... that the trials used
this soft version, too, to reduce after-effects and make the
public more receptive to the idea / whereas the rest of the
population will be receiving the "hard vaccine"...
also, in Sweden, there has been one death with no provable link
to the vaccine, but almost 200 people became so ill, they had
to go to the hospital.....
it continues to boggle my mind how people do not do their
research and trust what their gov'ts tell them....
sigh
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:37 am

I'd heard this too, I actually expected it would be the case. I'm still pondering on exactly what they are concerned about hitting us. I know it's not the flu (manufactured or not). I've always had an aversion and distrust of vaccinations. If the government really cared about our health tey would mandate organic food production and prevent our water supply from becoming toxic and stop pouring chemicals into it themselves. We all know it's not concern for us that is behind this vaccination mandate.

I really don't want to come off negative. I've known since I was very young that something wasn't right. Living in a farming state you get to see that if they were really worried about feeding the population they wouldn't have put all these crazy programs to force farms out of business into effect. One particular one comes to mind: paying dairy farmers to dump their milk supply then financing chemical companies to create hormones to increase animals production of milk... more swine flu stuff - Page 6 328723
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:18 am

WH, it's true that the "elite" receive a different type of care. They only get top notch treatment and secret medication for themselves when they fall ill.

They have their own "special" doctors who care for them.
We are not considered worthy...... and you know the rest of the story. sadb
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Nurses got sick from swine flu vaccinations in Sweden, 1 suspected death

http://noworldsystem.com/2009/10/22/swine-flu-shot-causes-mass-sickness-in-n-europe/

Yesterday 30 people had been reporting to the authorities in Sweden that they experienced such severe side effects that they felt the need to contact a hospital. Today the number is 140. The swedish newspaper Expressen is the only one in Sweden reporting on these cases and as usual this is most likely only the tip of a rather large iceberg. UPDATE: According to Dagens Nyheter, the number of reported side effects are now a few hours later 190. 1 person dies after the injection but “no direct relation with the injection has been established”. The biggest medical scandal in the history of Sweden has just started....

Maria Strindlund (27) is not so sure she made the right choice to tae the shot. She also got a severe fever and shivering reaction. “- Since I work as a nurse, I decided it was the best thing to do.”, she says. At first she felt nothing from the vaccinaton, but a few hours later the side effects kicked in. “- I got a extreme pain in my arm. I could no longer lift it.” The came the fever and the shivering. ” _ I was lying in bed shivering and was feeling very cold and stood in a hot shower to get warm.” She says many colleguse who also took the vaccine have had similar reactons. She has been taking many vaccines in the past without any reactions whatsoever.

Rebecka Andersson (39) was the first person to get the shot in Sweden. She became feverish and felt sick to her stomach from the shot. ” – I lost all energy”, she says. “-I am normally never sick so I understood it must be the vaccine.” Her class mates was vaccinated at the same time and she states that five out of nineteen also got sick from the swine flu vaccine.

Lotta Lindström (49), a nurse, states that she got the shot a week ago and still is not well. “- It feels very worrying”, she says. “- I did not sleep anything the night after the shot since the pain in my arm was so severe.” The day after, at work, the fever came. She later had headaches. She still today, a week after the shot feels sick.

Another nurse, Jennely (26), could hardly walk five meters after she got sick from the “swine flu” vaccination. She was completely healthy when she got the shot but the day after she had 39 degrees centigrade fever (102.2 F). “- I could hardly walk the five meters I had to the bathroom”, she says. The fever lasted for three days. sevreal of her colugueges at work had similar experiences. “- I know of at least ten that got fever , we are about 80 people at my workplace.”
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:13 pm

For those of you wondering about Obama`s kids and the swine flu shots they are exempt from having to take the shot .............. Go figure

http://whitehouse.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/10/08/first-daughters-not-vaccinated-against-h1n1/

October 8, 2009
First Daughters Not Vaccinated Against H1N1
President Obama's school age daughters have not been vaccinated against the H1N1 flu virus. White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs says the vaccine is not available to them based on their risk.

The Centers for Disease Control recommend that children ages 6 months through 18 years of age receive a vaccination against the H1N1 flu virus. At this time only children with chronic medical conditions are receiving the vaccination because their immune system is not strong enough to fight off the strain. The CDC also says a regular seasonal flu shot does not protect against the virus.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:21 pm

My take on this is;
The bastards do not want to kill anybody off! The people that are
dying or suffering at the moment is only a side effect! It can't be helped., it's inevitable!
Oh dear! how sad! too bad!., never mind!
It'll be for the greater good or covered up.
I mean.., why kill your customers?

What PROFIT is in that!?
Would a farmer kill off his herd for no reason other than profit?
In case you didn't know it.....you are the herd!

These gentlemen are investing in the future.
The heavy metals and feck knows what else they inject, are slow release agents
which will insure that over time., everyone that has been injected., will develop
some sort of ailment that will necessitate a visit to the ' doctor ', and he/she will prescribe
a pill or some sort of pharma solution.
Mercury fillings in your teeth are paying off long term when it comes to alzheimers.
Why not go one step further?
Arthiritis, lower immunity to colds, 'flu and feck knows whatever else that's going around will ensure the big pharma will get BIGGER!.
The dentist and doctor will only repeat what they have learned in "medical" school
when you ask a question of them, otherwise they would never have passed the exam
to qualify if they didn't comply.
So,., really it's not their fault............not until their pride refuses to accept their 'indoctrination' and text books could be wrong., that would make all those years of student training and hardship., a lie.
Can't have that!

So in the meantime they join a class system called 'The medical profession' and just
like any ' caste' or ' class' system, if you do not follow the 'norm'.., they will be ostracised.

I've read somewhere that Rothchild once said, " Put me in charge of the nation's wealth and I don't care who is in government", or something like that.

I don't care who you are..,
If you have no spiritual beliefs...., and if you are dying., you will give every penny you have for an extra few years of life, which means the three most important things in this
experience of earth are.., spirituality, wealth and health.
Not necessarily in that order!
Therefore, ask yourself which is the most important aspect of your life!
The answer you come up with is a futuristic investment.., invest wisely!

So, the vaccinations in my humble opinion are a long term investment., not only for the bankers that have invested in big pharma,
but also another means to control the people by the so-called United Nations via the W.H.O and global fascism which is corporate
bankers controlled by greed and power which in turn is controlled by ????? an so on.
A few million die....so what!!
That's democracy...,at least that's what it's been for a few thousand years and we have been told it works.
Well it must do! Afterall., if you country decided your country wants to become Socialist we would have to fight you and kill you..., I mean.., being Socialist is just not Democratic, is it! You can have a Democractic Socialist or a Democratic Republic of Banana Land..., but God forbid you have a Republic in the true sense of the meaning. I mean America got along ok for 200 years as a
Democratic Republic didn't it? (ok., they pretended they were a republic...semantics)
My goodness., the next thing you know 'ordinary' people would want rights and freedom guaranteed without the say so of the affluent
people.
Therefore committees have to be set up to elect a candidate to stand against another candidate selected by another commttiee.
Sounds good!
But who selects the committee?
Why the people of course!
Well who instigated the people?
Well most likely the people with the most say!
And who was that?
The people with the most affluence (money)

Ohhh!.., I'm going back to sleep!
It's too much..........................but I'm not taking the thingymajig!!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:59 pm

Well said Pilgrim. I think they want to milk the herd also. Get every last drop out and do away with middle class as they do it. They may want to kill off the non producers though.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:22 pm

micjer wrote:
....... do away with middle class as they do it. They may want to kill off the non producers though.

Exactly! The middle class usually rise from the ranks of the lower class, therefore would have some sort of allegiance or affiliation to them whilst having more 'drive' and awareness than his counter-part, thus creating a knowledgeable threat to the 'elitist' establishment.
The weaker members of society unable to contribute, monetarily, would be deemed a drain on
'resources', therefore.., expendable!
It doesn't bear thinking about, a world with no empathy nor compassion. Brrrr!
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: CBS Reveals that Swine Flu Cases Seriously Overestimated   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:19 am

CBS Reveals that Swine Flu Cases Seriously Overestimated

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/10/24/CBS-Reveals-that-Swine-Flu-Cases-Seriously-Overestimated.aspx

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) states on their main flu Web site http://www.cdc.gov/flu/ that flu activity is increasing in the United States, with most states reporting "widespread influenza activity."

The CDC goes on to say, and I quote:

"So far, most flu is 2009 H1N1 flu (sometimes called "swine flu")."

But wait stop the presses.

A three-month-long investigation by CBS News, released earlier this week that included state-by-state test results, revealed some very different facts. The CBS study found that H1N1 flu cases are NOT as prevalent as feared. A CBS article even states:

"If you've been diagnosed "probable" or "presumed" 2009 H1N1 or "swine flu" in recent months, you may be surprised to know this: odds are you didn't have H1N1 flu. In fact, you probably didn't have flu at all."

Obviously CBS News and the CDC are completely contradicting each other. So who is right?

Well, CBS reports that in late July 2009 the CDC advised states to STOP testing for H1N1 flu, and they also stopped counting individual cases.

Their rationale for this, according to CBS News, was that it was a waste of resources to test for H1N1 flu because it was already confirmed as an epidemic.

So just like that virtually every person who visited their physician with flu-like symptoms since late July was assumed to have H1N1, with no testing necessary because, after all, there's an epidemic.

It's interesting to note that at the same time as the CDC decided the H1N1 epidemic warranted no further testing for cases due to its epidemic status, Finnish health authorities actually downgraded the threat of swine flu.

In late July the health ministry and the National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) in Finland actually removed swine flu from a list of diseases considered dangerous to the public because the majority of cases recovered without medication or hospital care!

And, as the CDC continues to use fear to motivate and control Americans with their worst-case swine flu scenarios, they say nothing of the experience of those in the southern hemisphere, which just finished their flu season and found it was not as bad as expected.

CBS News Finds H1N1 Tests "Overwhelmingly Negative"

Before beginning their investigation, CBS News asked the CDC for state-by-state test results prior to their halting of testing and tracking. The CDC did not initially respond so CBS went to all 50 states directly, asking for their statistics on state lab-confirmed H1N1 prior to the halt of individual testing and counting in July.

What did they find? CBS reported:

"The results reveal a pattern that surprised a number of health care professionals we consulted. The vast majority of cases were negative for H1N1 as well as seasonal flu, despite the fact that many states were specifically testing patients deemed to be most likely to have H1N1 flu, based on symptoms and risk factors, such as travel to Mexico."

As you can see from this CBS News graphic, not only are most cases of suspected flu-like illnesses not H1N1, they're not even the flu but more likely some type of cold or upper respiratory infection!

Where is the CDC Getting Their Data?

Given CBS News' findings that most cases of flu-like illnesses are neither H1N1 nor the flu, it begs the question: Why is the CDC reporting that most flu in the United States is in fact H1N1?

Barbara Loe Fisher, founder of the National Vaccine Information Center who I spoke with in the interview above, was a consumer representative on the FDA Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee in 2003, and she asked the head of the influenza branch of the CDC how much of the flu-like illness that occurs in America every year is actually due to the flu.

The answer was about 20 percent, which corresponds more closely with the CBS News data from 2009.

According to the CBS News study, when you come down with chills, fever, cough, runny nose, malaise and all those other "flu-like" symptoms, the illness is likely caused by influenza at most 17 percent of the time and as little as 3 percent! The other 83 to 97 percent of the time it's caused by other viruses or bacteria.

So remember that not every illness that appears to be the flu actually is the flu. In fact, most of the time it's not.

Curiously, the CDC still advises those who were told they had 2009 H1N1 (and therefore should be immune to getting it again) to get vaccinated unless they had lab confirmation.

Is the CDC Purposely Misinforming the Public to Sell More Flu and H1N1 Vaccines?

Conflicts of interest are rampant in the vaccination infrastructure. The same people who are regulating and promoting vaccines are also evaluating vaccine safety.

For instance, Dr. Paul Offit of the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia earned at least $29 million as part of a $182-million sale by the hospital of its worldwide royalty interest in the Merck Rotateq vaccine. He also formerly sat on the CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) to help create the market for rotavirus vaccine

This type of conflict of interest has been going on for some time.

In August 1999, the Committee on Government Reform initiated an investigation into Federal vaccine policy. During the investigation the Committee extensively reviewed financial disclosure forms and related documents and interviewed key officials from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the CDC.

It was revealed that many individuals on two key advisory committees had financial ties to pharmaceutical companies that manufacture vaccines. These individuals were even granted waivers allowing them to fully participate in discussions about vaccine licensing and recommendations for children, despite the fact that federal law states members of advisory committees are required to disclose such ties and recuse themselves from such discussions and decisions.

Further, the investigation revealed that the FDA's and CDC's conflict of interest rules were not strongly enforced while the rules themselves were weak. Specific problems noted by the Committee included:

The CDC routinely granted waivers from conflict of interest rules to many members of its advisory committee.
Those CDC advisory committee members who were not allowed to vote on certain recommendations due to financial conflicts of interest were still allowed to actively participate in committee deliberations and advocate specific positions.
The Chairman of the CDC's advisory committee owned 600 shares of stock in Merck, a pharmaceutical company with an active vaccine division.
Members of the CDC's advisory committee often left key details out of their financial disclosure statements, and were not required to provide the missing information by CDC ethics officials.
And, when the FDA and CDC approved the controversial rotavirus vaccine in 1998 and 1999, the Committee's report said:

3 out of the 5 FDA advisory committee members who voted to approve the rotavirus vaccine in December 1997 had financial ties to the pharmaceutical companies that were developing different versions of the vaccine.
4 out of the 8 CDC advisory committee members who voted to approve guidelines for the rotavirus vaccine in June 1998 had financial ties to pharmaceutical companies that were developing different versions of the vaccine.
The rotavirus vaccine was pulled from the market one year after approval, after it was found to cause severe bowel obstructions.

Given their sordid history, can the CDC really be trusted, even today? Do you think that much has changed in just one decade?

Is the H1N1 Vaccine Really Safe as the CDC Says it Is?

CDC officials are screaming that H1N1 is so different from the seasonal influenza strains that have circulated in the past few decades that a national alarm must be sounded and everyone needs to be so afraid that we all should get vaccinated to prevent a deadly pandemic.

Yet, they say the new H1N1 vaccine is safe based on vaccines for that very same flu strain from which it is so different. They write on their Web site "the 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccines are expected to have similar safety profiles as seasonal flu vaccines ..."

Another contradiction.

While symptoms of H1N1 flu and seasonal flu are virtually identical, the H1N1 vaccine is showing signs of being quite different from the seasonal flu shot.

Although both are produced using antiquated 50-year-old technology that involves injecting the virus into eggs and allowing it to grow, the virus being used to produce the swine flu vaccine has been found to reproduce much more slowly in eggs than the ordinary flu virus.

And according to a separate CBS News report, the U.S. government is now funding newer unprecedented technologies to speed up vaccine production, including one that involves growing the virus inside animal cells and another that involves flu proteins grown inside insect cells.

The risks of these, and the current fast-tracked swine flu vaccine, are truly unknown at this time.

There is NO Incentive for the CDC or Vaccine Manufacturers to Care About Safety

You may think that the CDC and the vaccine manufacturers must be concerned about safety, as if they released a dangerous vaccine and promoted it to the American public, imagine the lawsuits they would face.

This is actually no longer reality as the U.S. government has granted vaccine makers total legal immunity from any lawsuits that result from the new swine flu vaccine.

In fact, drug manufacturers got a major boost in protection and were granted unprecedented powers to experiment on the population with the passing of the 2006 Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (the PREP Act).

This law allows the DHHS Secretary to invoke almost complete immunity from liability for manufacturers of vaccines and drugs used to combat a declared public health emergency, which the "swine flu pandemic" qualifies as.

The PREP Act removes your right to a trial jury unless you can provide clear evidence of willful misconduct that resulted in death or serious physical injury. But that's not all. First you must apply for and be granted permission to sue by the DHHS Secretary.

The most problematic aspect of the PREP Act is that it removes all financial incentive to make a safe product.

In fact, vaccine makers now have a negative incentive to test it for safety, because if they are aware of problems, then they could potentially be held liable for willful misconduct!

As long as they can prove they "didn't know" of any problem, they will not be liable for damages. Hence it's in their best interest to know as little as possible about the adverse reactions it might cause.

It seems unimaginable, but you and your children are now being enlisted as an unpaid human trial subjects for experimental, fast-tracked vaccines like the swine flu vaccine.

Even if They Were Effective or Safe, Most Vaccines Will Come Too Late

Recent national polls have revealed that 30 percent to 50 percent in many communities are not planning to get a swine flu shot ... but there are many who are still ready to stand in line.

If you have not yet made up your mind and have questions, we have created some fact-filled posters that you can print and post ALL over your community, your local stores, office and schools.

You can also visit the special section of my site that is devoted to giving you all the latest H1N1 Swine Flu Alerts. This is an excellent go-to source to stay updated on all the new swine flu developments.

But I wanted to share one final detail, and that is a new study just released by Purdue University researchers and published in the journal Eurosurveillance.

The researchers found that at this point in time any vaccinations that are given in the United States will likely have little effect on the number of infections. The researchers state:

"The model predicts that there will be a significant wave in autumn, with 63% of the population being infected, and that this wave will peak so early that the planned CDC vaccination campaign will likely not have a large effect on the total number of people ultimately infected by the pandemic H1N1 influenza virus."

In other words, infections are predicted to peak in late October (now) and by the end of the year it's estimated that 63 percent of the U.S. population will have been infected with H1N1 swine flu.

What does this mean? By the end of the year the majority of the U.S. population will have likely acquired natural immunity.

Natural immunity is what you gain when you recover from influenza and natural immunity is what is protecting older Americans, who have recovered from exposure to H1N1 strains of influenza in the past and are therefore less susceptible today.

This new revelation, coupled with CBS News' finding that swine flu cases are already being greatly overestimated ... and the fact that vaccines do not offer long-term immunity anyway ... and the questionable motives behind CDC's massive vaccination campaign ... puts an entirely different slant on the swine flu "epidemic," don't you think?

If you are still concerned about the swine flu, you should know that it is relatively easy to improve your immune response to fight this infection. If 99.9% of the people are not having any serious complications from H1N1, it would seem perfectly rational to believe that minor lifestyle changes could have dramatic effects on fighting this infection, and none of these involve taking potentially dangerous and unproven vaccine interventions.

Simple Measures That Can Help You Fight Illness

Vitamin D has been well documented to increase the production of over 200 anti microbial peptides that fight infection.
Eliminate sugar from your diet as that will impair your immune response
Get plenty of rest
Exercise appropriately
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:25 am

On a more positive note....NY backs off mandatory swine flu shots

updated 8:35 a.m. ET, Fri., Oct . 23, 2009
ALBANY, N.Y. - New York state health officials have suspended a ruling that would have forced health care workers across the state to get vaccinated against the swine flu by the end of November or risk losing their jobs, saying in a decision issued Thursday that they did so because the vaccine is in short supply.

New York will be getting only about 23 percent of its anticipated supply of the vaccine for the swine flu virus — also called H1N1 — by the end of the month, and that should be reserved for those most at risk for serious illness and death, according to Gov. David Paterson's office.http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33447038/ns/health-cold_and_flu/
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:29 am

Just roughly an hour ago Obama Declared a swine flu emergency

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091024/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_swine_flu
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:40 am

Ok does this mean they can impose martial law now. Force vaccinations? Or does it free up funding for more health care money?
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:27 pm

Not yet basically what it means is they can now use schools and shopping malls for mass vaccination to speed up the process and by pass the Federal requirements so that federal dollars can still be paid out for it. under the laws in order to qualify for federal money they needed to be within a certain distance of a health providing institute to get the money i think 300 yards
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:35 pm

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:32 pm

i think if i had a young child, s/he would be home schooled
by now and a mistake like this would thus be avoided....
but if it happened to my child, i would be fit to be tied and
they would have to inject me with something just to bring me
down from the ceiling
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:43 pm

Because the school screwed up here they leave themselves wide open for punitive damages should something happen and this bot get sick. Its one thing to have the government exclude punitive damages for this flu but when a School makes an error this large it can`t be overlooked . Though they will try to explain away the sickness on some thing else just like the ones who are dieing from this ala cancerous tumors that just rapidly kill some one
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:29 am

ALERT Canadians: Toxic Ingredients in the Arepanrix H1N1 Vaccine Harm Your Health

Health Canada has authorized the sale of Arepanrix™️ H1N1 vaccine based on no conclusive clinical testing. The authorization is based on the Health Canada review of available data on the quality, safety and immunogenicity of similar vaccines, which established the benefit/risk profile in favour of inoculating the Canadian population.

Read the Notice of Decision issued by Health Canada. The decision by the Health Minister was based on a belief (not qualified or informed) that immediate action is required to deal with the H1N1 risk. The assertion that the decision is based on limited clinical testing is being misapplied. There has been NO conclusive results from any clinical trials on the Arepanrix H1N1 vaccine.

This report is designed to inform you how the risks outweigh the benefits of the vaccine. It will demonstrate how the Health Canada assessment is flawed and contradictory to established research on the detrimental health effects of the vaccine ingredients contained in Arepanrix.

Description and Composition

Arepanrix™️ H1N1 (AS03-adjuvanted H1N1 pandemic influenza vaccine) is a two-component vaccine consisting of an H1N1 antigen (as a suspension), and an AS03 adjuvant (as an oil-in-water emulsion).

The virus is inactivated followed by formaldehyde treatment and disrupted with sodium deoxycholate.

Preservative content:
5µg (micrograms) Thimerosal USP per 0.5mL dose or 2.5 micrograms organic mercury (Hg) per 0.5mL dose

Adjuvant:
The AS03 adjuvant system is composed of DL-α-tocopherol, squalene and polysorbate 80 in a 3mL vial:

DL-α-tocopherol: 11.86 milligrams/0.5mL dose
Squalene: 10.69 milligrams/0.5mL dose,
Polysorbate 80: 4.86 milligrams/0.5mL dose

Analysis of Ingredients

Formaldehyde

According to the Australian National Research Council, fewer than 20% but perhaps more than 10% of the general population may be susceptible to formaldehyde and may react acutely at any exposure level.

More hazardous than most chemicals in 5 out of 12 ranking systems, on at least 8 federal regulatory lists, it is ranked as one of the most hazardous compounds (worst 10%) to ecosystems and human health (Environmental Defense Fund).

Formalyn a 37 percent solution of gaseous formaldehyde which includes methano (used in vaccines as a tissue fixative) is considered a hazardous compound, and its vapor is toxic.

In the body, formaldehyde can cause proteins to irreversibly bind to DNA. Laboratory animals exposed to doses of inhaled formaldehyde over their lifetimes have developed more cancers of the nose and throat than are usual, as have workers in particle-board sawmills… Formaldehyde is classifed as a probable human carcinogen by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and as a known human carcinogen by the International Agency for Research on Cancer.

con'thttp://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1419%3Aalert-canadians-toxic-ingredients-in-the-arepanrix-h1n1-vaccine-harm-your-health&catid=41%3Ahighlighted-news&Itemid=105&lang=en
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

more swine flu stuff
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next