the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

more swine flu stuff

Go down 
+14
New World Orphan
pilgrim
Lightning222
stephen Podliska
Gabriel
day
mntruthseeker
Linda
Northern Boy
WineHippie
Reunite
shechaiyah
micjer
sky otter
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:41 pm

Reunite wrote:
Winehippie I think you are one of the most balanced ladies I have interacted with during the course of my life. Your strength and integrity override any short term doubts or fears. Keep being who you are.

I could not agree more reuniteR, As far as I am concerned, wh is a trailblazer that her road trip has brought to me a new perspective of what freedom is all about.

I also know that the road trip is difficult and rewarding at the same time. It cannot be easy to go without a job or some kind of income to help sustain your self, and this ladies grit is one for the books.

I am not trying to overstate your position in the body of light, whatever it may be, but you are inspiring to me and I owe you a great deal as to your thoughts of freedom.

I only hope that before this is all over, I can be counted as one such as you.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:06 am

FYI... just though I would share some FIST HAND INFORMATION related to H1N1....

.. drivng back from a family trip, my wife (who is a nurse practioner) and who works at a womens health medical clinic got a call the other day related to HER HAVING BEEN EXPOSED FIRST HAND TO A PERSON WHO JUST DIED.... from the so called "swine flue".... (where the woman directly coughed on my wife)....

My wife took the news HARD initially... perhaps thinking the worst???... and then she got back into a more POSTIVE mode of thinking where she CONTINUES TO REFLECT UPON.... the REALITY that her health has been and is now... NOTHING BUT EXCELLENT!!... so at this present time... THERE IS NO EVIDENCE... to be worried about this!!!!!

Yet... some of her clinic friends/co-workers have expressed slighly less that positive outlooks... during the whole ordeal!!!

At this time... my wife has been advised to be tested first and confirmed HEALTHY prior to returning back to her clinical practice!!! (plans are for her to be tested tomorrow)...

& THUS.... OUR FAMILY NOW HAS... good, bad, or indifferent.... FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE/EXPOSURE TO THIS!!!

Truthfully... I was slightly hesitant to SHARE this... prior to getting my wife's test results back.... yet... WHAT ON EARTH .... should I be affraid of????? ... even if my wife's test results show something other than ... her being PERFECTLY HEALTHY?????

So... just another day... in my life... where WHAT EVER COMES OUT OF THIS..... is what ever comes out of this!!! Staying POSITIVE... because I LOVE CONTINUING TO MAKE THIS CHOICE...... I will let the group know more.... as this PLAY toy continues to develop :)

Please don't have a worrisome thought about this!!!!!

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:26 am

Good outlook Steven.

Chief medical officer reveals swine flu vaccination plans

http://www.infowars.com/chief-medical-officer-reveals-swine-flu-vaccination-plans/

Quote :
People with health conditions such as diabetes, asthma and heart disease will be the first to receive the swine flu vaccine in October, the government said today.

The vaccination programme, which will give priority to those aged between six months and 65 years old whose health problems could be aggravated by the flu, will begin two months later than the government previously stated.

Next in line for the vaccine after at-risk groups will be all pregnant women, subject to licensing arrangements on the most suitable trimester to give the jab, people living in households with patients with suppressed immune systems, such as cancer patients receiving chemotherapy or those with HIV, and people over 65 with health problems aggravated by flu

Sounds like eugenics to me. Hit the sick and obese and others that are not wanted.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:41 am

thanks for encouragement, linda, reunite and gabe....
it's a new day, i feel much better
it is strange that TPTB are gearing up for riots because
some want the vaccine so desperately / and riots
because people refuse to take vaccine - polarization
at its finest, don't you think?
steve, i feel your wife is fine and strong, she has been
touched by the experience but not by this "flu"
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:14 am

Steve,

My daughter's school had two confirmed cases in the last week of school. I later found out one was my daughter's friend who had just spent the night at my house, she was coughing when she was here. That was two months ago and neither my daughter nor myself have had any illness this summer. Her friend recovered without treatment, still confused about that one since I thought Tamiflu was the standardized treatment. I asked our doctor about these cases he said our city is full of people with confirmed cases yet no fatalities so far.

Just tell your wife to keep thinking positively and continue with common sense methods.

WineHippie,

I agree with your assessment, however I prefer to call them TPTW (The Powers That Were) in not to manifest any more control than they already have!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:16 am

Lightning222 wrote:
Steve,

My daughter's school had two confirmed cases in the last week of school. I later found out one was my daughter's friend who had just spent the night at my house, she was coughing when she was here. That was two months ago and neither my daughter nor myself have had any illness this summer. Her friend recovered without treatment, still confused about that one since I thought Tamiflu was the standardized treatment. I asked our doctor about these cases he said our city is full of people with confirmed cases yet no fatalities so far.

Just tell your wife to keep thinking positively and continue with common sense methods.

WineHippie,

I agree with your assessment, however I prefer to call them TPTW (The Powers That Were) in not to manifest any more control than they already have!

Lightening,

I know you haven't asked about numbers, but after reading your post and your comment about "the powers that were" tells about and illustrates at least a part of a deeper understanding of how numbers are so important to all of us. I like to say that God does all things by the numbers, so please humor me....LOL... as I share this about the numbers 2 in your signature.

Biblical numerology on the number 2 and it's significance denotes "difference". In this case the word difference has a positive influence, because one of the main doctrines of Biblical Law is, "where any 2 agree it is considered conclusive" as evidence.

Also this number illustrates the power of exponentially increasing. Y'shua Messiah said "where any 2 agree it shall be done by my father" so the difference number 2 is the joining together with another person in agreement of a thing. And this is what prompted me to post this about the 2 after I read your words, "the powers that were", as if you were speaking this phrase out into the matrix to find an agreement with it.....LOL so I was moved to tell you about this number 2 and the spiritual power with the number. And how could I not agree with the phrase, the powers that were.

Just food for thought.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:38 am

That's very moving! So we have a consensus! It shall be done. cheers

You seem to have discovered my nature because I always put my thoughts and intentions out there hoping to sway the scales of universal justice.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:59 am

yes...LOL our numbers do tell on us.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Very nice encouraging comments EVERYONE... THANK YOU!!

my love

& as per fellow SELF Lightning222's comments on the docters perspective....

"I asked our doctor about these cases he said our city is full of people with confirmed cases yet no fatalities so far." ........

Yea... the disease may be more "already out there" than I or most people think, ..
.. simply because VERY FEW FATALITIES are coming in "thus far"!!! WHICH I LIKE TO BELIEVE..... IS VERY GOOD NEWS!!!

Thanks again for ALL THE WORDS AND THOUGHTS OF WELLNESS & ENCOURAGEMENT!!!

:)
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:55 am

Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America
15 Aug 2009

A warning that the new swine flu jab is linked to a deadly nerve disease has been sent by the Government to senior neurologists in a confidential letter.

The letter from the Health Protection Agency, the official body that oversees public health, has been leaked to The Mail on Sunday, leading to demands to know why the information has not been given to the public before the vaccination of millions of people, including children, begins.

It tells the neurologists that they must be alert for an increase in a brain disorder called Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which could be triggered by the vaccine. The letter, sent to about 600 neurologists on July 29, is the first sign that there is concern at the highest levels that the vaccine itself could cause serious complications.

Story here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1206807/Swine-flu-jab-link-killer-nerve-disease-Leaked-letter-reveals-concern-neurologists-25-deaths-America.html
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:27 am

FOUND this NEW TO ME August 10, 2009 HATHORS MATERIAL tonight.... it ALSO looks in agreement with OPPORTUNITIES ON HOW TO BETTER THINK ABOUT the vaccines:

http://tomkenyon.com/lies-half-truths-and-manipulations

.... ALSO.. I am NOW of the personal opinion that IF ever this vaccination becomes manditory... I may wish to seek someone who has it out to so SELF EXPOSE MYSELF... vs. getting vaccinated!!!! ... and perhaps??? my wife may be such a person??? (No news yet on the OFFICIAL outcome of my wife's exposure)....

Most of the ARTICLE duplicated below:

Lies, Half-Truths and ManipulationsA Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon

We wish to speak with you about a dangerous and treacherous passage that you are now entering. We spoke to this in our last communication when we discussed Chaotic Nodes.

From our perspective you are getting closer to the manifestation of such chaos.

There are several reasons for this, which we wish to explore. But first we wish to affirm to you our belief in the sovereignty of human consciousness. We believe that you can, as individuals and as a collective, change your destinies, even as they unfold before you.

Therefore this message is not one of doom, but a call to presence and spiritual mastery.

As we view it, the H1N1 Virus, commonly called the “swine flu” has been genetically engineered and created. It is not a natural mutation. It is a conscious attempt by the hidden forces behind your governments to control and manipulate you. It is a social experiment, with dire consequences if they succeed.

The lies, half-truths and manipulations of information concerning this virus are very convoluted. But whatever the outcome, it is clear to us that this was initiated by human consciousness.

And it is also clear to us that it can only be undone by human consciousness. Fear of survival is one of the greatest tactics used to manipulate, and these dark forces shall use every means at their disposal to ensure that fear increases over the next several months (much less years).

As spiritual masters, your task is to transcend this collective mind control and find your own personal pathway through the chaos that will ensue. There are no specific guidelines on how to manage this. It is up to you and your own capacity for discernment. From our perspective, it will appear as if a rift is torn through the very fabric of your social consciousness.

There are those who will side with fear and insist that radical actions be taken including, but certainly not limited to, inoculations. Each of you must make your own decisions regarding this, for you are the ones living in bodies, and it is you who would be most affected.

But we must say to you, from our perspective, that we view these inoculations to be highly suspicious. They are contaminated. They will not protect. They will, in fact, damage the health of many, and they contain crude mind control devices, formulated from a scientific field in its infancy called “nano technology.”

Again we cannot, and will not, advise you as to what you should or should not do in this situation. It is your sovereign choice. We are only reporting to you what we see and how we view the situation.

Your economic problems are not over. Some elements of your economy have been stabilized by furtive actions made behind the closed doors of those who hold the reins of economic power. But the system is riddled with time bombs and the stress of increasing economic distress will add to the chaos.

There are many other elements that will escalate as you approach what we have identified as chaotic nodes. But the main purpose of this communication is to present a pathway through the treacherous and dangerous transition that is now upon you.

These are not times for the weak-hearted. These are times that call upon your greatest reserves of courage, insight, and intuition.

Our words are intended for those who sense the truth of the hour. If what we say to you seems too far-fetched for your imagination, then there is no reason to continue reading.

Our words are intended for those of you who know that the hour has come, that the need for true mastery has arrived, and despite whatever fears may dwell within your minds and hearts, you know that courage will rise within you, for all life depends upon your choices.

As the fear increases through collective mind control, it is vital, indeed mandatory, that you transcend this; that you bypass the misinformation corridors that will be open to you everywhere you turn through the media, through social pressure, through possible governmental interactions and interventions.

We have spoken in many previous communications about various means to accomplish this. We would refer you to previous messages about “Ecstasy and the Heart,” the “Holon of Balance” and especially the “Holon of Ascension.”

But these are techniques, inner technologies for the mind. They can and will assist you to transcend the mind control. But there are simpler methods we now wish to discuss. They are aspects of your very nature.

This “secret of secrets” is quite simply that you are creator beings (both human and divine). This knowledge, as to your nature, has been purposefully hidden from you by your religions and some of your philosophies.

These secrets are, of course, forbidden fruits, for were you to partake of them you would gain knowledge of your own divinity, even as you live in materiality. You would gain the knowledge that you are creating your future in this very moment and in every moment of your life: through your thoughts and your feelings, and by what you choose to think and feel about yourself and each other.

The “secret of secrets” frees you from the imprisonment of human limitation. It frees you from the constraints of your time, place and circumstance. It does this by opening the doorway of your own mind, freeing it from the mental imprisonment projected onto you by those forces which would contain and manipulate human destiny, for their own selfish ends.

The “Secret of Secrets” has four aspects.

One is your ability to attain spiritual insight, or vision, i.e. to see through the lies that are being projected onto you. And to see the “right path,” even in the greatest darkness.

Two is your ability to feel. This is the core of the secrets. It is your greatest treasure, although it is also your greatest quandary. Those who wish to control and manipulate you know that freezing, or paralyzing, your ability to feel anything but the lower emotional spectrum will serve their end.

The third aspect is your ability to speak your truth. For many of you the coming times will demand that you speak your truth clearly, even when it is diametrically opposed to those around you.

And the fourth aspect is your ability to take action. These four aspects are rooted together and are the source of your freedom.

Within the nature of your heart is your capacity to feel and this is the deepest secret of all. For this allows you to change your vibratory field and this is the key to transcending collective mind control.

Although it sounds ridiculously simplistic, the essential truth of these secrets is what you call joy, appreciation and gratitude. Discover the things in your life, the situations, the people, your own thoughts and feelings, whatever gives you a reason for joy, appreciation and gratitude. Cultivate this like a precious garden in the midst of poisonous weeds, for then this garden will grow and give you sustenance.

Paradoxically on many levels (not just emotionally and psychologically but spiritually and even physically) when the power of joy, appreciation or gratitude reaches a certain amplitude or strength, it can literally cause manifestations of physical reality. And so even in the darkest moments, if you hold the spiritual mastery to transcend fear and cultivate joy, appreciation and gratitude, unexpected auspicious moments and situations will present themselves to you.

And, finally, we wish to be clear that these dark times can be your grandest hours. You hold within you the Secret of Secrets. Use them. Pass through the veil into the new world that awaits you. And may your path to this new dimension of being be strewn with auspicious blessings.

The Hathors
August 10, 2009
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:45 am

this is one post i will refer back to often - uplifting, thanks so much for bringing it, steve
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:38 am

Nice post Stephen, inspiring.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: MUST SEE VIDEO***   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:58 am

Swine Flu Conference: Planning to take kids from schools & Mass Vaccinations and Quarantines
August 20, 2009

MUST SEE video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyH2jyUhNXY&eurl=

Flyer on things that they are discussing NOW:
http://new-fields.com/ISFC/

International Swine Flu Conference

Top leaders and key decision-makers of major companies representing a broad range of industries will meet with distinguished scientists, public health officials, law enforcers, first responders, and other experts to discuss pandemic prevention, preparedness, response and recovery at the 1st International Swine Flu Conference.

At the International Swine Flu Conference, attendees will be able to draw on first-hand best practices to create the solid business continuity plans that their companies and organizations need in order to prepare for, respond to, and survive a pandemic.

The International Swine Flu Conference draws on the success of the seven previous Bird Flu summits which featured as speakers several distinguished personalities such as Dr. David Nabarro, the United Nations Coordinator for Avian and Human Influenza, Alex Thiermann of the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE) and Dr. Wenqing Zhang of the WHO Epidemic and Pandemic Alert and Response.

Well-known emergency responders, heads of hospitals from around the world, and hog/swine industry leaders will speak in this summit.
Each day of the conference will offer papers on a wide range of topics including:

Preparing Community Strategies

Local Partnership and Participation

Delivery of Vaccine and Antiviral Medication

Emergency Response and Hospital/Healthcare Coordination

Prevention Education Efforts and Risk Communication

Command, Control and Management

Business Community’s Role

Panel Discussions include:

Clinical Picture: Country Report & Situation Update

Clinical Picture: Impact of US Export Regulations on International Cooperation in the H1N1 Pandemic Flu Response

Risk Communication, Prevention Education Efforts and Risk Communication

Understanding the Connection Between Human and Animal Disease, Exploring One World, One Health

Vaccines delivery
Over 20 breakout sessions will be offered addressing a wide range of issues, including:
Breakout: Agricultural Perspective: Socio-Economic Impact on Swine Industry
Breakout: Schools/University Planning: How and When to Close Schools
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:22 am

DETAILED BROCHURE on Topics to be discussed are things like:

Conduct morgue operations and Unwillingness to follow government orders

http://docs.google.com/gview?a=v&q=cache%3AZpOH7E99BwAJ%3Awww.new-fields.com%2FISFC%2Fbrochure.pdf+swine+flu+conference&hl=en&gl=us&pli=1
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:37 am

Those who are aware and in touch with their higher self are not afraid because we know that there is no such thing as death.
Love to all of you and remember to stay on the right frequency and you will be OK. group-hug
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:22 am

"New U.S. research suggests there is no need to worry that the swine flu virus could mutate to become more deadly or to spread more easily than it already does. H1N1 is already well adapted to humans and is crowding out other strains, the research has found. " ( Sept 2nd '09)
Article here; http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20090902/swine_flu_mutate_090902/20090902?hub=Health
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:01 am

They will be coming for your kids.

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:05 pm

"Even scientists who helped develop the vaccine say THEY ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT AND URGE THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY NOT TO TAKE IT EITHER, says Wayne Madsen, an investigative journalist and RT contributor. Meanwhile, it has been reported that vets have found traces of the swine flu virus in birds. It was detected in turkeys at farms in Chile. So far swine flu has proved to be very contagious, but not more deadly than the common flu. However, scientists fear it may combine with avian flu, which is currently very dangerous but hard to pass on."

Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:36 am

LOVE Wayne's Madison's ANTI-VACCINE PERSPECTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clubbing love wave clubbing love fired up angelic strapped down moon walk rockin

AND.... regarding my WIFE's EXPOSURE..... here is what I have learned "thus far":

1) After my wife was tested, almost three weeks ago, she has not yet heard back from KIASER PERMANENTE with ANY RESULTS!!! (she thinks they may mail out the results??)

2) After a week away from work with her having NO SYMPTOMS (although she believes she did have some flue like symptoms earlier).... SHE WAS WELCOMED BACK TO HER TWO HEALTH CLINICS!

3) Now at one of her health clinics, since she has already been exposed, she is NOW getting ALL the sick patients that have FLUE symptoms!!! She said NOW she is getting about 3-4 patients a week with SWINE FLUE "like symptoms"??

4) And for some reason, she seem to be SEEING more PREGANT mothers with these FLUE like symptoms, than "non-pregant" people???

5) Currently any patient even thought to have FLUE LIKE SYMPTOMS are being treated "as if" they may have SWINE FLUE (with no quaranteen)... where my wife gives them a perscription for the SWINE FLUE and then she directs them to stay at home until the symptoms are gone!

THUS... at least in the Sacramento area of California there are NO SIGNS OF QUARENTEENS and VERY VERY LITTLE NEGATIVE (fear) related PUBLICITY "as of yet"!!!!

My wife and I are even thinking of going on a MEXICO trip due to her new found IMMUNITY to SWINE FLUE!!! :)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:01 am

Linda wrote:
Those who are aware and in touch with their higher self are not afraid because we know that there is no such thing as death.
Love to all of you and remember to stay on the right frequency and you will be OK. group-hug

A wonderful thought sister and said well. thumbsupb
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:31 am

FYI: My wife, who is getting her Doctorate degree as a Nurse Practitioner (currently enrolled in an on line class related to POPULATION-FOCUSED HEALTH CARE with the UNIVERSITY of PHEONIX).... hit me up with this question to assist her with:

How can a community health care nurse get the public community to accept the need for the Swine flue vaccine?

What I found specifically was this that is ALSO in agreement with other related posts:

On July 13, a World Health Organization (WHO) Global Alert headlined, "WHO recommendations on pandemic (H1N1) 2009 vaccinations" suggest that universally mandated ones are coming. It stated that on July 7, the pharmaceutical industry-dominated Strategic Advisory Group of Experts (SAGE) on Immunization held an "extraordinary meeting in Geneva to discuss issues and make recommendations related to vaccine for the pandemic (H1N1) 2009."

WHO "recommendations" are binding on all 194 member countries in case a pandemic emergency is declared under the 2005 International Health Regulations Act and April 2009 WHO pandemic plan.

Anywho.... although I have already put some thought into a possible response for my wife that places the IMPORTANCE of GIVING ALL THE DATA to the community for "them" to make up their own MIND on such "ACCEPTABILITY" issues........

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...
ANY ADDITIONAL THOUGHTS TO ADD FROM THE GROUP on this... that might be READILY listened to by the UNIVERSITY of PHEONIX people.... please feel free to add some additional insight to my thoughts for the benefit of PREVENTING A POSSIBLE MANDATE FROM BECOMING REAL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:40 am

Tell them it is against your religious beliefs to take medicine, they can't prove otherwise.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:43 am

how about this, from the public sector:

i do not intend to take any vaccine, anytime, from anyone, no matter
what anyone says

then, possibly refer to the 60 minutes expose with mike wallace
circa 1976:

periodhttp://pennyforyourthoughts2.blogspot.com/2009/07/swine-flu-60-minutes-with-mike-wallace.html

interesting that the vid on youtube seems to have been removed...

WONDER WHY?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:45 am

Great question hippy??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

more swine flu stuff
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next