the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

more swine flu stuff

Go down 
+14
New World Orphan
pilgrim
Lightning222
stephen Podliska
Gabriel
day
mntruthseeker
Linda
Northern Boy
WineHippie
Reunite
shechaiyah
micjer
sky otter
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:26 pm

Military to get mandatory swine flu shots soon.

Active duty forces deploying to war zones will go to the front of vaccine line.
Tues., Sept . 29, 2009

WASHINGTON - U.S. military troops will begin getting required swine flu shots in the next week to 10 days, with active duty forces deploying to war zones and other critical areas going to the front of the vaccine line, a top military commander said Tuesday.

Air Force Gen. Gene Renuart also told The Associated Press that as many as 400 troops are ready to go to five regional headquarters around the country to assist federal health and emergency management officials if needed as the flu season heats up.

The Pentagon has bought 2.7 million vaccines, and 1.4 million of those will go to active duty military. National Guard troops on active duty are also required to receive the vaccine, as are civilian Defense Department employees who are in critical jobs.

As a result, the military is expected to provide health officials with an early assessment of the vaccine.

"Because I can compel people to get the shots, larger numbers will have the vaccine," said Renuart, commander of U.S. Northern Command. "They will, as a percentage of the population, be vaccinated more rapidly than many of us. So we may see some objective results, good or not, of the vaccinations."

Shots will be doled out on a priority basis, with troops preparing to deploy first, followed by other active duty forces, particularly any who might be needed to quickly respond to a hurricane or other emergency.

Families of military members will receive their shots through the military bases, who will be working with state officials and get their own shipments of the vaccine. Renuart said it appears there is enough of the vaccine to meet the military's needs.

Inoculating the military is a key requirement of the Pentagon's emergency plan, as a way to ensure that troops are available to protect the nation. They also will be on tap to provide help to states if problems come up as the flu season continues.

So far, Renuart said that between 15 and 20 troops have been dispatched to each of the five regional headquarters, to work with officials from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Department of Health and Human Services, the Federal Emergency Management Agency and state leaders.

But the military presence could rise to 80 in each regional office if needed, he said.

"If you see the virus begin to mutate or have a broader affect, or pockets where the vaccine isn't available or is less effective," and the local authorities need help, the military would send the additional support, Renuart said.

For the general population, the first swine flu vaccine should be in some doctors' offices as early as Oct. 5, according to U.S. health officials.

The early batches will protect 6 million to 7 million people, but over time, the government expects to have a total of 250 million doses of the new vaccine. About 10 percent of that has been promised to other countries.

Vaccine shipments will go directly to doctors, clinics and other providers designated by each state.

According to the CDC, the swine flu is widespread in 26 states now, up from 21 a week ago. While the CDC doesn't have an exact count of swine flu deaths and hospitalizations, reports suggest the infection has caused more than 600 deaths and more than 9,000 hospitalizations.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33079725/ns/health-swine_flu/
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:36 pm

there were 3 navy ships where the crew got the shots they were under quarantine infact the first ship that showed symptoms had its captain and several crew members die . they flew in 12 medical members from a nearby Aircraft carrier to assist . I haven`t heard if the ships are back at port yet
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:33 pm

I really dislike this woman and her message. Dr. Nancy

I wonder how much they pay her to deceive the masses. You don't have to watch it to know she is full of BS. She was quoted on a you-tube vid saying "Listen to our government agencies, these guys are telling the truth, you know there is no conspiracy here folks...just get your damn vaccine".
She assures everyone that it is totally safe. So is fluoride, and aspartame and.......

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/33174035#33174035

Here is the you tube she is in. :onloo: sadb

Last edited by micjer on Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:41 pm

OMG Mic. I just saw her and she is such a witch!
I feel so bad for all the people who are still sleeping and will follow her evil advice.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:44 pm

Wouldn't you just love 5 minutes alone with her. Banging Head
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:49 pm

micjer wrote:
Wouldn't you just love 5 minutes alone with her. Banging Head

You know I would. swordsman
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:14 pm

Mean while back on the ranch .............. Canadian researchers have found a link to those who received a seasonal shot last year being more likely to contact the swine flu this year .................HMMMMMMMMMMM . ALthough they have yet to replicate these finding else where the WHO is pushing forward with its plan
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:31 pm

oh well that leaves me off the hook. My dr already asked me if I wanted the shot....yeah right dr, I left her chuckling away.

They just reported the death of a six year old in Orono Mn. The whole family had the flu and they took him to the dr and they sent him home at 10 am and he was gone by 5:30pm.....the parents were on TV and of course they never made eye contact. If that had been me, I would be crying so hard and would be suing some dr. The symptoms sounded very much like dehydration set in.

They had to add that the H1N1 vaccine in here. whooo hooo The boy of course had other very serious underlining heart condition. Now, they are calling him and otherwise healthy boy.

The good news......my husband said "yeah right" oh well, for me thats a plus. He finally agrees.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:32 pm

See, I am reading everything everywhere about the swine flu, trouble is I go by my gut and I am bit confused about the whole thing. The thing is this:

They are advertising on Oz tv everynight that the elderly, babies, children and people with chronic conditions plus obesity should get the free shot. A few obese people in Victoria got the H1N1 and died in our winter down here. Now the thing is guys for the last 12 years I have had a yearly flu shot, hepatitis B shot and a pneumonia shot. Part of the reasons for this was I worked in hospitals for years and it was mandatory plus I do have chronic respiratory condition so if I got a bad case of flu or pneumonia I would kick the bucket so to speak believe me. I am on puffers for this condition. I did not get any side effects from the vaccines for these.

Now having said that if the reports that the AIDS virus was developed by tptb for whatever their reason, the scientists once they looked into the problem and finally found what out it was all about they then went about trying to find something to counteract it and came up with a few good drugs.

There are scientists out there (I have worked with pathologists and scientists myself) who would not want their families and loved ones to contract a disease like this and die.

So I am going off to my GP this afternoon and I am still in a darn quandry as to what to do about this darn vaccine because of my chronic condition. That's it. Your thoughts would be welcomed.
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:33 pm

Working in a large hospital setting we can get the shot for free, that is if we want it. What was it a couple of years ago when the 'Dreaded Bird Flu' was about to wipe-out countless victims ? There was a large meeting headed by our Infection Control person which warned us all to get the Bird flu shot or else we would end up very sick or worse. And where is that shadowy winged Bird Flu now ? Flew the coop I suppose. Then I heard a rumor that Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfield and a few other high-ranking scum had stock in Tamaflu.

Extorsion on a grand scale then as it is now.

Now there's the Swine Flu and at my place of employment they are using the same old scare tactics as the vaccine arrived today. Having to repair an electric bed in the same building where the shots were given a couple of them attempted to guilt me after I refused the shot.

"Come on Jim, go in there and get you one"
"No"
"We don't want you getting us sick"
"Did you get your shots ?"
"Yes"
Man I flipped, - "Well if you got your vaccination, why would you worry about me giving the flu to you ?"

Mind you we're talking about Medical Professionals.

I got one about 14 years ago and that was the last. Plus I don't need the Mercury in me either.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:06 pm

well done Jim stick to your guns
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:10 pm

Bigs i don`t mean to sound like you need to follow any advise but what you feel is right for you. My self if I`m going to leave this earth its on my terms not theres. We all know that death is nothing to fear as Gabe has said to me in the Past it is but the BEGINNING of life
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:40 pm

Biggs there is plenty of info at your disposal here in this forum about the swine flu hoax so it's up to you to make your own decision based on the available resources. I for one will NEVER get the vaccination based on my own research for the well being of my body and mind.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:43 pm

I am going over to see my doc this afternoon. I am going to ask her for my second five yearly pneumonia shot.....then I will not have to have any of them anymore.

When all the hoo haa over the avian flu was goin around I was not a smidgen worried about the darn thing, don't know why, just wasn't.

But before I logged on here again because I knew you would be answering my post R, he, he, I had already decided not to bother with the H1N1 shot. angelic
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:09 pm

No shot for me either. I don`t know if those here have connected the dots but Cliff talks about the Flu getting worse in Jan Feb of 2010 because as he says less sun light ............. but the thing that comes to my mind is we will have a large gathering of people with different nationalities from all over the world in Vancouver... the Olympics. where else would it be probable to release a mutated form of this virus to infect multiple people who got the shot and have this newer virus attack them. Makes me wonder infect send them home and they get everyone else sick......... if we even havethe olympics next year who knows
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: H5N1 Spray Causes Spread of Pandemic Flu   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:39 pm

Flu Mist a popular over the counter live flu vaccine has been found to contain two H5N1 DNA markers, these markers seem to have been sewn into the flu mist vaccine to ensure that H5N1 or another strain of Avian Flu goes pandemic.

This is going to cause major problems before long, it is imperative that people are warned about flu mist.

Links:

http://www.fluscam.com
http://eugenicsanddepopulation.blogsp...

There is more.....

With Global Capitalism Exposed as a Sham,
All the Global Elite Have Left Is Pure Force

It seems what the mist is going to do is allow your system to more easily allow the Avian Flu to dock or stick and stay with in your system and rapidly kill the population

Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:48 am

Northern Boy wrote:
No shot for me either. I don`t know if those here have connected the dots but Cliff talks about the Flu getting worse in Jan Feb of 2010 because as he says less sun light ............. but the thing that comes to my mind is we will have a large gathering of people with different nationalities from all over the world in Vancouver... the Olympics. where else would it be probable to release a mutated form of this virus to infect multiple people who got the shot and have this newer virus attack them. Makes me wonder infect send them home and they get everyone else sick......... if we even havethe olympics next year who knows

I take 2000IU of Vitamin D3 daily for this reason. I am a professional troglodyte and dont get out much except at the weekend :)
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:21 am

[quote="Anchor"]
Quote :
I take 2000IU of Vitamin D3 daily for this reason. I am a professional troglodyte and dont get out much except at the weekend :)

I`m doing like wise A currently taking a combination D3 K2 pill containing 1000IU and 120mcg along with a single D3 @ 1000IU and will up it later as days get shorter / Looking at buying vitamin C as well as a calcium supplement for taking from Dec to Feb and of course i have the nanosilver med as well or Sovereign Silver if you like
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:50 am

sunny

you guys may want to check this place out..
i have gotten good stuff and the price isn't bad either

http://www.puritan.com/

wave
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:06 am

i have been out in the sun every day for months...
having said that, woke to cloudy, rain this morning!
will supplement D from now til spring? still drinking
my silver emoto love water, eating as healthy as
is possible, don't run with sharp objects or break
more than 1 law at a time
cheers
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:58 am

LOL what a splendid Idea WH......I tend to stay away from those laws myself
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:18 pm

Ottawa asked to rush approval of H1N1 vaccine
October 1, 2009

Maria Babbage

THE CANADIAN PRESS

Ontario Health Minister David Caplan urged Ottawa today to speed up approval of the H1N1 vaccine amid concerns that a second wave of the swine flu may have already arrived in the province.

Ontario is equipped to deploy the vaccine quickly, but the province can't get it until Health Canada issues a licence to the manufacturer, Caplan said
http://www.healthzone.ca/health/newsfeatures/swineflu/article/703998--ottawa-asked-to-rush-approval-of-h1n1-vaccine

Ok that was on Oct 1 2009....

5 days later .... JUSTICE

Ontario health minister quits
Last Updated: Wednesday, October 7, 2009 | 9:03 AM ET

Ontario's health minister has resigned one day before the release of a report into spending scandals at an agency tasked with creating electronic health records in the province.

A Health Ministry representative told CBC News that David Caplan intends to officially step down on Wednesday. Officials in Premier Dalton McGuinty's office said they could not confirm the report until then.

Caplan quit because of what will be in the provincial auditor general's report, which is expected to detail the $1 billion Ontario has spent over 10 years trying to create electronic health records, sources told The Canadian Press.

http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2009/10/06/caplan-health-minister-resign641.html
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:35 pm

affraid

well it's down to one third now:

A third of U.S. parents oppose swine flu vaccine
Some fear side effects, others say new flu won't be so bad, AP poll finds
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33212378/ns/health-swine_flu

what could be a faster way to spread it than school kids?... and they are doing the nasal injsection
which is semi-live virus...which means any nasal discharge is fully loaded to spread the virus....

but folks ARE starting to say no...

suprise
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:42 pm

I watched a video just yesterday Sky where Dr. Oz states that 60 % will not get the flu shot He said he will because he states that he has no choice but he said his kids are not getting it

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more swine flu stuff   more swine flu stuff - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

more swine flu stuff
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next