the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gulf Spill Update

Go down 
+9
Louise
sky otter
Lightning222
Reunite
micjer
Somamech
WineHippie
Biggles
Northern Boy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Biggles wrote:
Hopefully after this catastrophe people may wake up; although sometimes I wonder what it will take.

Problem is if you are not following this on the internet, there is not a lot of coverage in the North American media. Sure they are talking about it, but only what BP allows.

Hard for people to wake up when they are not being told the truth, or are searching for the truth.

Something to think about. If they decided to build an industrial complex that used toxic chemicals beside where you lived, would you not want to move out of the area? Especially if the complex was the size of the Gulf of Mexico. I am afraid that by the time people realize that things are dying it will be too late to wake up. They will be in panic mode.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:49 pm

Just on the Benzine thing Mic. I am sure the ex worked with that (he was a chemical plant operator) and he said enough exposure causes cancer, that it was carcinogenic. I am pretty sure he said that, I cannot be 100% sure.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:22 pm

Yes, it is a fact: Benzine is a carcinogen.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:45 pm

This is from Peter Schiff

Peter Schiff Smells a Trap
Schiff tells Daniela Altimari at the Hratford Courant that he doesn't like what he is hearing from the President on the Gulf oil spill.

"He's setting us up for some kind of huge energy bill,'' Schiff said in a phone interview. "As bad as this oil spill is, the Obama reaction will do more [harm] than the spill itself."
Posted by Robert Wenzel at 10:55 AM 0 comments

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:09 pm

micjer wrote:
Biggles wrote:
Hopefully after this catastrophe people may wake up; although sometimes I wonder what it will take.

Problem is if you are not following this on the internet, there is not a lot of coverage in the North American media. Sure they are talking about it, but only what BP allows.

Hard for people to wake up when they are not being told the truth, or are searching for the truth.

Something to think about. If they decided to build an industrial complex that used toxic chemicals beside where you lived, would you not want to move out of the area? Especially if the complex was the size of the Gulf of Mexico. I am afraid that by the time people realize that things are dying it will be too late to wake up. They will be in panic mode.
I spoke to someone in Central Florida who can smell the toxic fumes. I then spoke to another oblivious friend in Florida(east coast FL) and asked him and he is just totally oblivious hypnotisedb
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:56 pm

The Gulf Gusher & the NWO Agenda

But now in the Gulf, in the midst of a switchover process that calls for drastic depopulation, motive clearly enters the picture. What better way to move the project forward? Whatever toxic brew they cook up in the Gulf will be spread by the Gulf Stream all over the Atlantic Ocean and coastal areas, and into the global current system. And when the hurricanes begin, which they soon will, the toxic brew will be sprayed all over the Gulf region, making large areas of the coastal states, and probably all of Florida, uninhabitable and toxic to crops and creatures.

And it is indeed a toxic brew. They tapped into a major migration channel of abiotic oil, deep down at the level where volcanos originate, and all kinds of toxic gases are being released along with the oil, under enormous pressure that cannot be contained and is leaking out from many places in the Gulf. And in case that's not toxic enough, they're adding all that Corexit, a neuro toxin banned in Europe because of bitter experience with its toxicity.

None of this can be chalked up to accident. The geological properties of the area, and the nature of the deep oil system, were well known to the experts. The Gulf is one of the oldest and most studied drilling areas in the world. Any legitimate attempt to tap into that deep oil system would have called for better-than- usual safety measures, not systematically shoddy safety measures. Deep Water Horizon was an accident meant to happen, and the witnesses have been scared into silence.

Consider in addition these points, from the 'BP Oil Spill False Flag' article above:
- Sales of shares and stocks in days and weeks beforehand
- Halliburton link, acquisition of cleanup company days before explosion
- BP report cites undocumented tampering with well sealing equipment

http://www.henrymakow.com/the_gulf_gusher_nwo_depopulati.html
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Mic I read on PA that Obama is a 33rd degree mason. I must be ignorant about mason rules I just didnt think that anyone but anglo saxons join. scratch Albeit I thought most of the masons were somewhat racist. Sorry for going off topic hon. xo
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Biggles wrote:
Mic I read on PA that Obama is a 33rd degree mason. I must be ignorant about mason rules I just didnt think that anyone but anglo saxons join. scratch Albeit I thought most of the masons were somewhat racist. Sorry for going off topic hon. xo

My understanding is that they allow all people no matter of their religious beliefs and race as long as they believe in a supreme being. Now it is kind of by invite only however.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Wouldn't people wanting to be moving away now, maybe those in Florida and others affected. scratch

I am beyond anger now, I am doing my thoughts and incantations for the gulf but I am really beyond anger. I really would like to do something to these guys who are doing all this. It just makes me boil
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:01 pm

Biggles wrote:
Wouldn't people wanting to be moving away now, maybe those in Florida and others affected. scratch

I am beyond anger now, I am doing my thoughts and incantations for the gulf but I am really beyond anger. I really would like to do something to these guys who are doing all this. It just makes me boil

I agree 100% Biggsy.

When I see pics of the poor birds and crabs along the shoreline covered in oil, it sickens me so much.

I would certainly be making arrangements to be moving if I lived there and was able. Unfortunately there will be many that have nowhere to go, similar to New Orleans when Katrina was coming.

It is time to stock up on produce that is grown in this area also. Will soon be contaminated and condemned by FEMA in my opinion. First big hurricane could be catastropic from an agricultural point of view depending on course of it.

I am getting very negative vibes about this whole thing. I truly believe it is prophetic and things are about to snowball to many other side affects very soon. Little Grandmother tells us to turn the channel. I agree that things have to come to pass before things get better, but I want to be aware of updates to help those that may need guidance.

Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Supermanrideofsteel02_jpg_920

I think we are in for a wild ride shortly.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Agree 100% with that Mic, where on this ride and I also have very bad vibes for a lot of living beings.
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:07 am

golefttv — June 17, 2010 — Written and narrated by Gulf Coast native Lea Morris, this open letter captures the raw heartbreak of the millions impacted by the Deepwater Horizon disaster

Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:17 pm

Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Gulf_tmo_2010169

Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 USA7_TMO_2010170

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/NaturalHazards/view.php?id=44375

On Saturday, June 19, 2010, oil spread northeast from the leaking Deepwater Horizon well in the Gulf of Mexico. The oil appears as a maze of silvery-gray ribbons in this photo-like image from the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) on NASA’s Terra satellite.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:31 pm

Damn what a large area this is being covered. Nice photos mic.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:16 pm

Deepwater Horizon: The Worst-Case Scenario

Quote :
For the economies of coastal states, a worst-case leakage scenario would be utterly devastating. Not only the fishing industry, but the oil industry as well would be fatally crippled, due to the disruption of operations at refineries. Shipping via the Mississippi River, which handles 60 percent of all U.S. grain exports, could be imperiled, since the Port of South Louisiana, the largest bulk cargo port in the world, might have to be closed if ships are unable to operate in oil-drenched waters. Unemployment in the region would soar and economic refugees would scatter in all directions.

http://www.postcarbon.org/blog-post/109323-deepwater-horizon-the-worst-case-scenario

Although at first glance this seems to be a negative post. And we are told to be positive or change the channel when things are depressing.

However, I don't look at this being a negative thing at all. We need people to get pissed off and realize we cannot continue the way the corporate greed has been taking humanity. There are of course alternative suppressed technology out there and we need the unawakened to start realizing this.

Mother nature is certainly doing her part lately to awaken folks, now as the veil lifts and evilness is exposed ....... this will lead to better days ahead. Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:29 pm

I certainly hope so Mic, hoping this will do the job surely.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:15 pm

You won't believe this vid. this is the ignorance that must be destroyed.

Wake up people!!!!

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/Kid_with_oil_stuck_on_her_Destin_Beach_Fl_June_23rd_2010

Kids playing in surf while oil laps up on shore. Jun23 2010
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:41 pm

snoring

ahhhh yes..the ever adapting human..going to the beach..oil spill wash up..hey no problem
just take your goo-gone

doh

Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:42 pm

micjer wrote:
You won't believe this vid. this is the ignorance that must be destroyed.

Wake up people!!!!

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/Kid_with_oil_stuck_on_her_Destin_Beach_Fl_June_23rd_2010

Kids playing in surf while oil laps up on shore. Jun23 2010
there are a lot of dopey people out there~~~
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:49 pm

The mother's rational was .....Well it wasn't here this morning!

YA BUT IT IS NOW ! MAYBE GET YOUR KID OUT OF THE SESS POOL!

questionb
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:54 pm

lol!

yeah but she must have been expecting it cause she even packed her own goo gone
and ahhh those wonderful beach concessions they have it too

no damn wonder the et/s angels or whatever stay and just watch when stupidity seems to be it's own reward

very sad to know most of them don't care..i can't even turn on the weather cause when they show those critters..i totally losse it

past time for the earth to split....maybe all the talk about population control was a mis read..and they didn't realize
that it really meant that so few would be going with the new earth

i think i need more time in the garden..but the no sees have chased me inside and i am just a grumpy grouch strapped down

Last edited by sky otter on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:01 pm

We are lucky we don't have no see um up here. Mosquitos yes, but not too bad this year so far.

This pic shows how much oil there is in places. Amazing.

Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Oil_spill2712

The name on the boat is a nice touch. Freemasons maybe? 33 degree?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/06/23/florida-gulf-oil-spill-plans-to-evacuate-tampa-bay-area-are-in-place/
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:00 pm

affraid

that's horrible.. i wonder what that does to the outboard motors..i would think it would be like running in sryup..
and the guys all have masks but aren't wearing them..that always cracks me up..stupid humans demand safety then ignore it

Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:08 pm

Real news from Tampa Bay:
More than 900 pack Palladium in St. Pete for oil spill forum. ST. PETERSBURG — They came by the hundreds, packing the Palladium Theater until it was at capacity. Outside, dozens more waited, trying to get a seat.

The gathering felt like a college lecture or academic conference, but the audience Tuesday at the downtown facility wasn't made up of students or industry insiders.

Instead, about 950 people from all over the Tampa Bay area came together for a community forum on one thing: the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.

"It hasn't stopped," said Brenda Archer, 58. "We want to know why."

http://www.tampabay.com/news/environment/more-than-900-pack-palladium-in-st-pete-for-oil-spill-forum/1102669
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gulf Spill Update
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next