the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???

Go down 
+8
Northern Boy
Biggles
Reunite
sky otter
WineHippie
micjer
Lightning222
zuni
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

i feel that yes .....it is a fake.......
is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Vote_lcap70%is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
i don t think so....... this is a genuine oil spill.......
is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Vote_lcap30%is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Empty
PostSubject: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:11 am

thanks to hippie i spent all day yesterday researching this "spill".........

i am now almost completely convinced it is most certainly a hoax of some sort.........

and i have presented all the evadence that we dug up so far to matt....... he also smells a hoax...... we think its a volcano.......

matt asked me what you guys were feeling about the "spill"........ so i decided to go with this poll........

your vote here is not set in stone......you can cancel and change your vote if your opinion changes.......
so please keep investigating and keep us posted as to what you feel is going on with this situation.....
and please post any and all clues that can shed light on the situation........
thanks

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:16 am

I liked either Mic's or Gabe's original post on how this spill relates to the biblical prophecy in the bible. We all know these power groups are trying to manufacture apocolyptic scenarios. This one just "smelled" in my opinion. I'm no biblical scholar and don't usually pay too much attention to this angel but "the oceans turning to blood" certainly fit didn't it? The timing was also suspicious pre-hurricane season where one good hurricane can spread this into open waters.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:18 am

I think 2 things.

One there is way more to this than what they are telling and showing us.

Second they are using this as a false flag to spray toxins to sicken people and to impose other things like martial law and carbon tax.

It is definately part of their plan.

Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:46 am

Lightning222 wrote:
I liked either Mic's or Gabe's original post on how this spill relates to the biblical prophecy in the bible. We all know these power groups are trying to manufacture apocolyptic scenarios. This one just "smelled" in my opinion. I'm no biblical scholar and don't usually pay too much attention to this angel but "the oceans turning to blood" certainly fit didn't it? The timing was also suspicious pre-hurricane season where one good hurricane can spread this into open waters.

iagree lighting.....

micjer wrote:
they are using this as a false flag to spray toxins to sicken people and to impose other things like martial law and carbon tax.

It is definately part of their plan.

bingo was his nameo

thanks for the video.....
looks like they really want to kill off the folks down there.......
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:32 am

i think the whole scenario has been plotted using that
super computer model of disaster/catastrophe - katrina
was simply a dress rehearsal
i keep looking for clues and try to stay in observe mode,
i try not to get too emotional or angry or fearful
i refuse to give the rat bastards any energy
will post anything i find
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
zuni
zuni

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:32 am

WineHippie wrote:

i keep looking for clues and try to stay in observe mode,
i try not to get too emotional or angry or fearful
i refuse to give the rat bastards any energy
interrogation me too

Quote :
will post anything i find

thanks hippie ..... you are the one who got the ball rolling......
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:42 pm

strapped down

Zuni
no vote from me..sorry
but
i think it is both
a real oil spill but also not an accident
to serve what purpose..i just don't know

but several things jump into my brain
the oil spill
the earthquake there this morning
that huge sink hole
now the first hurricane in the gulf, in what, 15 years
all this stuff in the same area
and katrina before this
big WTF

what is there or why do they want folks out of there??????

then i recall cayce and hidden records in that area....hummmmmmmmmmmmm
could that be a connection???
way to many things for co winki dik...

and no i can't handle the critter stuff..it's a shot to the heart
and i think THAT might be the objective..????
that energy release to sorry-hurt-disaster feeling

so while i don't know the reason i am sure there is one
and no way was this an accident...
i do think it's possible that it may have been a plan gone bad/wrong

what the eventual outcome...??? don't know
but i continue to send good vibrational energy to that location for the highest good of all
but especially mother earth

strapped down
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:26 pm

One thing I've learnt in the years. What ever they tell you on the news is bullshit. All part of the programming. My gut tells me the official story smells of high heaven.

The Gulf area is so tightly locked down with citizens and media alike being arrested for getting to close to the vicinity suggests they are hiding something.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:09 pm

Flames in the oil spill? Only Volcanoes can release flames underwater

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:10 pm

Just off topic for a sec, Mic is that a little baby deer kiss of love ooooh, the sweet little pet.

Now to the rat bastards who are killing every living thing around the gulf, every nasty thing I can think of from voodoo to everything else I want to throw at them for what they have done.

Yes with all the different vids coming out showing this aint no real oil spill and their in not much of a hurry to clean the bloody thing up; if I was Prez I would be asking for help from anyone around the world with a plan and sending in anyone that wanted to go help the poor crap covered wildlife.

Now their spraying carcinogenic shit to kill off people and everything else, WTF.

By not allowing even the media to go in there is something definitely not right. Why on earth would you spray anything around the place in the first place, what the heck is that supposed to do.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:30 pm

Now for a comparison, this was filmed last year.

"Underwater volcanic eruptions and magma flows on the sea floor have been seen for the first time ever thanks to video captured by NOAA. James Williams talks to the lead scientist on the project to learn the story behind the explosive images".

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:35 pm

jack mclamb

claims to have inside sources who told him there were meetings
before the rig blew ..... discussing blowing it up....
which is how so many sold their stocks, etc

and that his sources are paranoid about being executed if tptb
find out they are talking

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:48 pm

WineHippie wrote:
jack mclamb

claims to have inside sources who told him there were meetings
before the rig blew ..... discussing blowing it up....
which is how so many sold their stocks, etc

and that his sources are paranoid about being executed if tptb
find out they are talking

Saw this vid, so it is obvious they blew it up on purpose then, but I still cannot get my head around on the reasons for it, to cart people off to FEMA camps, a distraction to attack Iran, poison people, right?

Time for some payback me thinks, asking for angelic realms, good ETs, anything.

It must be obvious that Obama knows who sold what shares prior to this so what does that say and why is he not doing anything about that.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:29 pm

Already Working Sick & Not Allowed to Wear Respirators!!!

wtf beingsick
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:14 pm

My words are too blue to say I am afraid. flaming
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:42 pm

Half Past Human March 2010
Predictions Of Oil Disaster

By Clif High
6-24-10

In light of the enormous environmental BP oil catastrophe in the Gulf Of Mexico, I've been going through the 'Shape of Things to Come' ALTA (Asymmetric Linguistic Trend Analysis) Report, published March 12, 2010 by the amazing Clif High...the wizard behind the Half Past Human research.

The following are some remarkable and haunting excerpts from Clif's ALTA Report

Copyright 2010, All Rights Reserved by Clif High of www.halfpasthuman.com ...

"The oceans are described as being not as before."

"Disastrous summerproblems with oceanic convection currents."

"the supporting aspect/attributes sets for the oceans being unlike their former selves."

"oceanic nightmare."

"tidal problems to impact the offloading of ships in ports."

"Ocean changes linked to volcanos" (lots of volcanic activity and the oil blowout itself has been compared to a 'volcano' of oil)

"many areas of costal habitat are forecast to be effectively forbidden for use."

"Destruction of life support systems."

"Indications are many of the problems are related to the core of the planet."

"humans and other life directly impacted by large clouds of drifting complex methane..."

"methane gas release events coincide with dysfunction with the propaganda press."

"percolating up"

"governments merge naval operations into some large and mysterious fleet operations."

"Substantial changes within our planetary environment under ocean"

"The Terra entity is also indicating that natural disasters will be contributing to summer 2010 blues, emotional depression of millions of humans (This is described as a coastal event.)"

"The un-natural disasters are showing as being a particular problem over July through August"

"More failures on the part of civil servants within the federal government during a regional disaster causes a large paradigm shft within the populace of USA over late spring through summer."

"natural and unnatural catastrophes that will require humans to grab their wits and immediately put them to use."

http://www.rense.com/general91/pred.htm
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:55 pm

R I read some stuff on Kerry's blog, (yeah I know), but she does get some good source feedbacks.

Based on what the latest news is over there that the ocean floor is falling, that Atlantis could be rising therefore they want to cover this up? that if they detonate a nuke down there it will have an apopalyptic effect to the point where there will be fires igniting all the way into yellowstone park, Texas and those deadly chemicals will be floating in the air, slowly bloody killing people.

I picked up before this that if they do detonate a nuke there it will have a domino effect of unbelievable disaster............................good Lord above. In the midst of the shtf scenario now.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:07 pm

affraid
emotional depression of millions of humans

i think this may be the key
my reason is that the dark side is losing..but a surge in hopelessness will boost them energy-wise
and any thing they can do to create negative emotions works in their favor
it also distracts us in a smoke and mirrors way from what is really going on
and
i feel that is a fight for our planet to go service to self

therefore
i do not watch the news anymore but i am seeing it all here on line

what to do to saty positive as much as possible... now i think that is the question
more than who did it ..cause i think i just figured out the why

Hippie is a great example of what to do...stay local ..stay positive
show by doing how to up lift your fellow creatures

spread joy and goodwill rather than gloom and doom and oh my's

we have work to do
group-hug group-hug group-hug

came back..hey biggs look at our post numbers here you are2082 and i am 2820.. angelic
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:18 pm

Thanks Biggs I went over and had a look. Her inside sources don't collaborate with Jack Mclamb's about the cause of the explosion. Then the mention of a Stargate opening up..I got a Ashayana Deane flashback..lol It's all very doom and gloom on Kerry's blog. Still thanks Biggs for pointing it out because I always want to hear all sides of the story.

Back in Observation mode.

Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:57 pm

watch this if you think its fake , Mel has had people fly over we will know more when the hurricanes blow in

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:22 pm

I've watched it NB.

I just don't believe the official explanation of a sea floor oil gusher that resulted to the Horizon drilling rig explosion. There is oil there alright mixed with what looks like volcanic red mud and corexit 9500/9527. But where is the oil coming from is another question.

This was reported on CNN believe it or not

Quote :

Not all the oil in the Gulf is coming from BP's spill

But even though many millions of gallons of crude oil have leaked into the Gulf, much of what is washing up on beaches near in and around the Gulf is not from the Deepwater Horizon spill.
"We've done a number of tarballs from Florida, Key West, Miami and so forth, none of which so far have matched the Deepwater Horizon," Gronlund said. "The tarballs that have been found on the beach in Florida are fuel oil."

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/US/06/10/csi.gulf.oil.spill/index.html

So what oil are we seeing in the video's and images?

Also the high concentration of toxic gases such as hydrogen sulphide suggest it comes from a volcanic source.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Oh I think it is real oil, but there is no way that all of the oil is coming out of that one little pipe.

There is way more to this story than is being reported.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:29 pm

micjer wrote:
Oh I think it is real oil, but there is no way that all of the oil is coming out of that one little pipe.

There is way more to this story than is being reported.

I am ready as far as going from this matrix is concerned, I am worried about every living being around this disaster. I am talking to our guys up there who are also down there, the thing is they I believe either get the go ahead or not depending on what the big picture is for doing anything positive; this I am sure of.

How on earth did those post numbers work out sky, scratch mmmh.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:38 pm

Oh I think there is real oil there too! Crude and fuel oil. Seems like one toxic bath. How do we know the crude oil is coming from the well and not tankers hence media black-out. We don't know. I just can't take what the mainstream news is telling us as truth.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:40 pm

biggs for every time you post your number goes up one more...and it changes on all of your posts at the same time

wave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ???   is the oil spill a fake ?? what does your gut say ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next