the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gulf Spill Update

Go down 
+9
Louise
sky otter
Lightning222
Reunite
micjer
Somamech
WineHippie
Biggles
Northern Boy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:02 am

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Did anyone see this???? Classic follow the money trail

Bob Chapman the Gulf oil spill is a False Flag event

Liberty Round Table 7 June 2010 - Bob Chapman is on to discuss current events with Sam Bushman
Bob Chapman the Gulf oil spill is a False Flag event , Goldman Sachs sold 45% of its positions in BP few weeks before that happened , three weeks before the incident BP's president sold one third of his holdings in the company which is very specious under the circumstances ...The damage is going to be colossal , they will use this event to advance carbon taxation says Bob Chapman The International forecaster ....Bob Chapman also says that according to his sources the Bilderbergers are anonymous to attack Iran and that the Euro will come apart and 6 or 7 nations will default......

http://bobchapman.blogspot.com/2010/06/bob-chapman-gulf-oil-spill-is-false.html

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:01 pm

I made a similar report like yours Northern Boy on another thread here....LOL after I posted, I realized it was the same info you put here.....LOL I do some dumb things sometime.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:10 pm

Reunite wrote:
Did anyone see this???? Classic follow the money trail

Bob Chapman the Gulf oil spill is a False Flag event

Liberty Round Table 7 June 2010 - Bob Chapman is on to discuss current events with Sam Bushman
Bob Chapman the Gulf oil spill is a False Flag event , Goldman Sachs sold 45% of its positions in BP few weeks before that happened , three weeks before the incident BP's president sold one third of his holdings in the company which is very specious under the circumstances ...The damage is going to be colossal , they will use this event to advance carbon taxation says Bob Chapman The International forecaster ....Bob Chapman also says that according to his sources the Bilderbergers are anonymous to attack Iran and that the Euro will come apart and 6 or 7 nations will default......

http://bobchapman.blogspot.com/2010/06/bob-chapman-gulf-oil-spill-is-false.html

Gerald Celente says the same thing R
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:48 pm

And so flowing on from the mass murder they committed with 9/11, they are still getting away with murder and the torturous slow death of beautiful animals, birds and the environment just because they think they can get away with it.

Their reckoning will come soon and will be swift, there is nothing like the power that God can unleash in a nansecond to wreak havoc on those who believe they have gotten away with so much murder, devastation and destruction. No sympathy for you.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Well said biggs. And God is already whacking them, BP will most likely go broke. There may not be any more off shore drilling? The oil companies now look even worse than they did before even to the people that are asleep.

And If I am right about it, this disaster is only step 1 in the destruction of the governments powers over this planet.

I think this gulf blowout is a world wide disaster that has much more to come. I do not think they can stop it.

This before it is over may wake up many many more people and by that process help bring about the end of this age.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:21 am

ROV films oil leak coming from cracks in a ROCK on the sea floor. BP denies that oil or gas are leaking from cracks in the sea floor on the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico.

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:15 am

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:58 am

SOSDD scratch
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:03 am

Lindsey Williams. Very interesting info he has to share.

Benzene Health Effects

Benzene is used widely in industry even though it can be harmful to humans. Exposure to benzene can produce a range of negative health effects, varying in severity and seriousness. The most dangerous health risks typically affect people who are exposed to it over long periods of time.

Effects of Short-Term Exposure to Benzene
People who are exposed to benzene for short periods of time may experience the following health effects, depending largely on how much benzene enters the body:

Confusion
Sleepiness
Rapid pulse
Loss of consciousness
Anemia
Damage to the nervous system
Suppression of the immune system
Death
People who are exposed to high levels of benzene should seek help from a medical professional as soon as possible.

http://www.benzenefyi.com/benzene_health_effects_and_treatment.html
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:16 am

That is a truly sad video Hippy. What awful things BP has done.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:21 am

there is so much more out there, too, gabe....
it would take days to post all
makes me angry, sad, hopeless
then i come here and feel that we can affect the situation
acknowledge, release, then pray
please see my post on emoto's message
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:29 am

I did see the post. If it is the one I am thinking of? About cleaning up the water down where the earthquake hit? I will also do that as well for this blowout.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:37 am

i will put here, too

"I send the energy of love and gratitude to the water
and all the living creatures in the Gulf of Mexico and its surroundings.
To the whales, dolphins, pelicans, fish, shellfish, plankton, coral,
algae, and all living creatures . . . I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.
I love you. "

http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/dr.emotos_message_2.html
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:55 am

Thanks hipster
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:01 pm

more speculation that this oil "leak" or "spill"
is actually an underwater volcano which has been
disrupted..... part 1, follow for rest

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:12 pm

Quite a video, God I hope he is wrong.

I used to work in the oil patch in Oklahoma and Texas back in the early 70's, I have seen large land spills around places where I was working.

The first time I ever saw raw crude oil I was very surprised as the color of the crude before it is refined is a brown reddish color just like we are seeing in the video.

I do not know about the other colors at all?

If you stick your hand in raw crude oil that is reddish in color and then let the oil just drip off of your finger, the color left behind is black. I got raw crude oil on me a couple of times and it also has a real bad smell to it and it is sticky.

Everywhere raw crude oil was on my skin it also burned your skin.

Some of the nastiest stuff I ever saw.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:21 pm

http://www.rense.com/general91/acid.htm

Death Rain? Blackberry Plants
Dying In Panama City, FL

Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Pan2

Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Pan1

Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Pan

Last edited by micjer on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:26 pm

micjer wrote:

Benzene is used widely in industry even though it can be harmful to humans. Exposure to benzene can produce a range of negative health effects, varying in severity and seriousness. The most dangerous health risks typically affect people who are exposed to it over long periods of time.

Effects of Short-Term Exposure to Benzene
People who are exposed to benzene for short periods of time may experience the following health effects, depending largely on how much benzene enters the body:

Confusion
Sleepiness
Rapid pulse
Loss of consciousness
Anemia
Damage to the nervous system
Suppression of the immune system
Death

Benzene a contributing fact to so called AIDS, not HIV. The benzene in amyl nitrate is lethal.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:34 pm

Oil Apocalypse Foreseen By Credo Mutwa, Hopi Indians

Contributed by Zen Gardner

Zulu Shaman, or Sanusi, Credo Mutwa

In a stunning revelation, Credo Mutwa is reported to have foretold the Gulf oil disaster four months before it happened. In a notice sent out from a conference he was addressing he implies a coming oil apocolypse before 2011. However, he would not elaborate, much to the frustration of the attendees.

Following is the message that was reportedly sent from the conference.

"Credo Mutwa apparently just now said half the world's population won't see 2011 at a gathering where I'm attending.
Some delegates have walked out because he didn't want to give an acceptable explanation, he just said " it's no asteroid, comet, plaque, ... just OIL."

The Hopi Prophecies Also Foresaw "The Sea Turning Black"

Famous for their accurate depiction of the damaging onslaught of "civilization" on their lands, the Hopi prophecies distinctly describe oil pollution of the seas. It is the seventh prediction in this poignant video.

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/45/275/Oil_Apocalypse_Foreseen_By_Credo_Mutwa,_Hopi_Indians.html

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:41 pm

Quote :
Benzene a contributing fact to so called AIDS, not HIV. The benzene in amyl nitrate is lethal.

This is just one of the chemicals being released.

All of these chemicals will continue to rain down on the fields around the gulf. I would not recommend eating fruit grown in Florida, Georgia, area. This includes oranges / juice, strawberries, peaches, peanuts etc. (that is if the trees/plants don't die first)

I would be moving if I lived in this area. Breathing these chemicals will lead to many health problems very quickly.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:50 pm

Reunite wrote:
Oil Apocalypse Foreseen By Credo Mutwa, Hopi Indians

Contributed by Zen Gardner

Zulu Shaman, or Sanusi, Credo Mutwa

In a stunning revelation, Credo Mutwa is reported to have foretold the Gulf oil disaster four months before it happened. In a notice sent out from a conference he was addressing he implies a coming oil apocolypse before 2011. However, he would not elaborate, much to the frustration of the attendees.

Following is the message that was reportedly sent from the conference.

"Credo Mutwa apparently just now said half the world's population won't see 2011 at a gathering where I'm attending.
Some delegates have walked out because he didn't want to give an acceptable explanation, he just said " it's no asteroid, comet, plaque, ... just OIL."

The Hopi Prophecies Also Foresaw "The Sea Turning Black"

Famous for their accurate depiction of the damaging onslaught of "civilization" on their lands, the Hopi prophecies distinctly describe oil pollution of the seas. It is the seventh prediction in this poignant video.

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/45/275/Oil_Apocalypse_Foreseen_By_Credo_Mutwa,_Hopi_Indians.html

I am blown away by his statement that half of the world's population!!! affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:21 pm

I cannot play all the videos guys but does this mean it is a volcano under the ocean floor or BP's fault? When I see those poor pelicans with that rotten sticky bloody oil all over them I just get beyond angry.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:35 pm

Biggles wrote:
I cannot play all the videos guys but does this mean it is a volcano under the ocean floor or BP's fault? When I see those poor pelicans with that rotten sticky bloody oil all over them I just get beyond angry.

I would say both, according to the vids.

I don't think that they can stop it as it is spewing right out of the ocean floor.

I would be stocking up on frozen orange juice if you get it from Florida. What is in the stores now will be fine, but I won't be drinking orange juice from there very shortly.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Hopefully after this catastrophe people may wake up; although sometimes I wonder what it will take.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gulf Spill Update
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next