the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"

Go down 
+3
Louise
Biggles
WineHippie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Empty
PostSubject: max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"   max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:53 am

have listen, i think max is right on..... i suspect the details
publicized and max explains WHY, or what could be why.....
lemme know what you think

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"   max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Very interesting Hippie, definitely a lot for me to think about now.
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"   max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:01 am

Thanks for posting this WH. I sent this article to a friend yesterday as it bears looking at. I too have had doubts about the way this thing is unfolding~~ the media blackout, no fly zone, lack of real action, Obama's lax attitude and especially the spraying of toxic chemicals. The disinfo agents spreading constant fear and distraction etc.

this is so strange~~ when i was at my friends this wouldn't post for me but here at home, I see has indeed posted scratch

Last edited by Louise on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"   max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:02 am

removed

Last edited by Louise on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"   max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:05 am

sorry, trying to post something and it will not work for me poop
will try later from home
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"   max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:43 am

lol!

ah those syncs are gettin funny now..a friend sent me this this morning

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"   max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:00 pm

AU 60 Minutes BP Oil Spill Video, 13 June 2010, Removed by BP Demand Part 1

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"   max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:15 pm

they keep talking "oil" and "spill" but i am having the feeling max is correct,
that it is an asphalt type source - oil is not orange, this is not "rusty oil" as
the reporter states ... at first i thought kindra, the female activist, was right
on and supposedly she was given "access" behind the scenes, and she
reports to her community that it cannot be fixed, that her kids are getting
sick, it's almost as if they are using her to get people to leave or be ready
for evacuation..... i don't know, my friends, i am left with simple heartbreak
for the animals and creatures - not for the people, who should know better
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"   max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:02 pm

WineHippie wrote:
they keep talking "oil" and "spill" but i am having the feeling max is correct,
that it is an asphalt type source - oil is not orange, this is not "rusty oil" as
the reporter states ... at first i thought kindra, the female activist, was right
on and supposedly she was given "access" behind the scenes, and she
reports to her community that it cannot be fixed, that her kids are getting
sick, it's almost as if they are using her to get people to leave or be ready
for evacuation..... i don't know, my friends, i am left with simple heartbreak
for the animals and creatures - not for the people, who should know better
yeap! devil or angel gotcha
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"   max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:02 pm

One thing that is for sure, is the toxic solution that BP is spraying will likely do more damage than the spill itself.

BP Oil Spill Corexits Dispersants Suspected of Widespread Crop Damage

http://standeyo.com/NEWS/10_Food_Water/100628.oil.spill.crop.damage.html

ORIGINAL POST: June 10, 2010------------

Just when you thought the damages BP could cause was limited to beaches, marshes, oceans, people's livelihoods, birds and marine life, there's more.

BP's favorite dispersant Corexit 9500 is being sprayed at the oil gusher on the ocean floor. Corexit is also being air sprayed across hundreds of miles of oil slicks all across the gulf. There have been widespread reports of oil cleanup crews reporting various injuries including respiratory distress, dizziness and headaches.

Corexit 9500 is a solvent originally developed by Exxon and now manufactured by the Nalco of Naperville, Illinois (who by the way just hired some expensive lobbyists). Corexit is is four times more toxic than oil (oil is toxic at 11 ppm (parts per million), Corexit 9500 at only 2.61ppm).

In a report written by Anita George-Ares and James R. Clark for Exxon Biomedical Sciences, Inc. titled "Acute Aquatic Toxicity of Three Corexit Products: An Overview" Corexit 9500 was found to be one of the most toxic dispersal agents ever developed.

COREXIT, SALT WATER AND OIL DO NOT MIX WELL TOGETHER

According to the Clark and George-Ares report, Corexit mixed with the higher gulf coast water temperatures becomes even more toxic.

The UK's Marine Management Organization has banned Corexit so if there was a spill in the UK's North Sea, BP is banned from using Corexit. In fact Corexit products currently being used in the Gulf were removed from a list of approved treatments for oil spills in the U.K. more than a decade ago. The Environmental Advisory Service for Oil and Chemical Spills at IVL, Swedish Environmental Institute, has, upon request of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency evaluated Corexit extensively and recommended it not be used in Swedish waters.

The Swedish study concludes: "The studies suggest that a mixture of oil and dispersant give rise to a more toxic effect on aquatic organisms than oil and dispersants do alone... The research on toxicity of oils mixed with dispersants has, however, shown high toxicity values even when the dispersant per se was not very toxic." A report for the Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation Division of Spill Prevention and Response concluded that Corexit actually inhibits bacterial degradation of crude oil. It may look good on the surface but it will take longer for natural bacteria to eat up the crude oil.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"   max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:12 pm

I have read all of the above and just cannot understand why their own government would want to kill their own people - because their controlled and shouldnt be there - obama another black hat, certainly not a white hat. Another 9/11 only the people will die slower this time.

God is watching, never misses anything, even the tiniest thing, so I think He/She has a few things up His/Her sleeve as well, and the fact is it will be even more covert than anything they can come up with. Uh oh for them.
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"   max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:28 pm

What worries me is ships in Persian Gulf. Gulf spill and World Cup and G20 distraction?
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"   max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:34 pm

Louise wrote:
What worries me is ships in Persian Gulf. Gulf spill and World Cup and G20 distraction?

Our good cousins out there have stopped nukes in their tracks before Louise, I am sure you have seen the Youtube vids of these. I am hoping if that is what their up to over there our friends continue to stop them as the nukes they have now create more problems going out into space.

I actually give James Cameron kudos for telling it like it is in his Avatar film which I have just seen. Everywhere we go (even to another planet) we do nothing but destory and stuff things up for everyone and everything.

It is past time for change.................I am ready, lets just hope this change brings a change to my wreck of a body cause I would like to be able to fight if I have to.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"   max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:17 pm

You know biggsy I think they tried to eliminate some of the population with the swine flu thing and I think our good cousins made the virus mutate to something that did little harm.

Here is a pic showing where all of the US aircraft carriers are. There are two in middle east, but I would think that if a country was about to go to war with Iran they would have more moved into the area. Are they trying to involk more fear?

max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Naval_Update_06_23_10_800
Back to top Go down
Louise

PostSubject: Re: max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"   max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:51 pm

removed

Last edited by Louise on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"   max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:56 pm

I am not getting anything on any of this, I do have faith though that if our brothers up there get the okay that those down here can try and do their worst and it wont work........

It will be like .......................clunk..................clunk poke poke poke
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"   max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:15 am

lol!

you don't seriously think they will tell us where they AL are, do you?

too easy for the other guys..
i think there is lots that is kept quiet
poop
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"   max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:31 pm

yep hippie.....max may have hit the nail on the head....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asphalt_volcano

only time will tell......
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"   max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:15 pm

Finally got round to listening to Max Igan.

I feel something isn't right with the official story either in the mainstream news. Max raises a lot of valid questions to challenge what we are being told.

Why on earth would BP drill that deep knowing the Russians failed with explosions every time.

The colour of the oil that is bright red is really fishy too. It's either black/brown or dark yellow thanks to sky's link but not bright red.

Hippie did you see this vid I posted in another thread? Volcanic activity in the exact same area that spews out red mud.

Could the Oil Spill be a hoax? So many questions. Let's keep searching the truth.

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"   max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:39 pm

Remember Max talking about how the 24hr oil spill cam didn't feel right.

This was on CNN - The live 24hr cam folks. Look at around 28 secs..a studio door opening wtf

"im an engineer and i can tell you right now that is NOT 20,000-70,000 psi coming out of that...in other words its FAKE"

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"   max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:52 pm

I won't pass the fact this Fake video could be a fake itself. Could of been a reflection of someone walking into the room on someone's computer screen. Just another angle. Still too many questions

Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

PostSubject: Re: max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"   max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:32 am

Whatever the answer is R the fact is those beautiful birds and other water beings are being covered with that dirty rotten muck.

Now whoever is to blame they still have two miles to swim back in that and I will throw them a rubby duckie to help them, that's it.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"   max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:45 am

one disturbing detail would not convince me....
but details are beginning to stack up
something is not right
i really believe that one major result is:
creating fear in the people - the residents along the gulf coast
as well as every human being on this planet
when our vibration is stuck in fear and grief, we cannot feel and see
with clarity, the truth slips away and we are left with confusion
this condition certainly interrupts our spiritual progress
and distracts us from what we need to do to survive, and
to help others survive
i'm with biggs about the critters - i cannot watch the vids when they
start showing the suffering, it brings me way down, which is what they want
so fuck tptb, i hope i get to see justice in the end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"   max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

max igan - his take on the gulf "disaster"
Page 1 of 1