the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

and now, back to the GULF ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

and now, back to the GULF ... Empty
PostSubject: and now, back to the GULF ...   and now, back to the GULF ... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:05 am

i read this article: Top Military Brass Working With BP to Promote Gulf Seafood

which inspired this comment:

Quote :
winehippie says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
December 11, 2010 at 12:57 pm

consider this possibility – a plan put into action by a combination of government and corporate oil, which starts way back before katrina – in order to control the gulf area and the strategic louisiana ports, “they” are running off, or killing, those pesky fishermen and environmentalists … check d.o.d. websites for increasing job opportunities in the gulf region, think back to katrina martial law / fema non-rescue tactics and then research the timeline of bp and halliburton, et al leading up to the horizon “explosion” – don’t forget to follow the money … connect the dots for yourselves, people

which was a response, in part, to folks in the article comment section
saying stuff like this (emphasis is mine):

"Well, I “actually took the time to look through the gulf disaster section”, and here’s what I saw.

BP oil workers suing someone. No science there.
A story about someone named Darla Rooks who got “splashed with Gulf water and got cigar like burns”.
But a Google search only comes up with this article. No other corroborating evidence.
a story about how BP and the government are using psychology on all us little folks.
Someone from the oil spill response team died in a small plane crash. Interesting but hardly damning.
A speech from Matt Smith about how bad this all is. No science, but plenty of fury.
Denise Rednour claims oil is toxic. She’s a 51 year old housewife.

Need I go on? There’s no science here. There is simply nothing here except rhetoric and scare tactics."

listen to matt smith's short video and lemme know what you think...

the article is from intel hub, here:

http://theintelhub.com/2010/12/08/top-military-brass-working-with-bp-to-promote-gulf-seafood/comment-page-1/#comment-11250
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

and now, back to the GULF ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: and now, back to the GULF ...   and now, back to the GULF ... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:49 pm

well, i'll see your bump, mic, and raise you two!

bump bump

because this is IMPORTANT esp. after jesse v's show on the gulf conspiracy .....
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com

and now, back to the GULF ...
Page 1 of 1