the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gulf Spill Update

Go down 
+9
Louise
sky otter
Lightning222
Reunite
micjer
Somamech
WineHippie
Biggles
Northern Boy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:33 pm

Not here to spread fear either but they have been preparing for something like this for some time . Home ownership in this area is now a danger once a hurricane blows in and the oil gets picked up it will get blown inland and cause billions in damage most likely forcing large evacuations and the possibility of returning to these homes will be put in question . And to make matters worse all food that gets effected by this oil that gets in will be deemed inedible. Its all by design Barry is such a trustworthy fellow from the get go Its like everyone involved has been dragging there ass in response to this . They have been very slow to respond like oh we will fix it tomorrow ....... But tomorrow never comes , Like the old saying goes you can put lipstick on a pig ........... but in the end its still a pig

this is from Mel at Veritas

Quote :
Dear Veritas Member,

I never thought I would be writing more than one e-mail per week. I also never saw myself getting involved in something so important - a life changing event that we are not being told by the mainstream media.

A few minutes ago, I conducted a short interview with documentary filmmaker, James Fox. He is presently in Grand Isle, Louisiana. The closest location to the Gulf oil spill. Before I spoke to James I received a few unsubstantiated reports that I put on the side.

What I'm about to share with you is extremely important. There is an absolute MEDIA BLACKOUT in the area. People are being arrested everywhere. Hotels in a 70-mile radius are completely sold out, yet, you don't see any vans or reporters filming. It's as if the entire area was under siege.

James Fox has witnessed this and he basically just arrived. He says he saw multiple Chevron helicopters flying. He has not seen any military activity. It's as if the oil companies had taken over. James expected to rent a plane to fly over it and that is not possible. The area above the oil spill is now a NO-FLY-ZONE. He will be there for two weeks.

I am issuing this bulleting because James Fox's name needs to be out in the public, as there is a possibility that he will be arrested. I have plans to talk to the Grand Isle's Police Department to get further clarification regarding these arrests, since James people don't even know who is conducting these arrests. James had the opportunity to talk to the son of one of the cleanup workers (former fisherman) and he told him no one is talking. He did say that no one is being told the extent of this disaster. It is much bigger than what is being reported.

The government is NOT IN CONTROL. The ones exercising all influence are the oil companies. Where is our FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT? I will be posting my interview with James at the forum shortly. When I called him I wanted to remain optimistic and felt people were exaggerating or simply fear mongering. After my conversation with James I can categorically say that my level of concern has risen to unprecedented levels and now I'm putting more credence to the reports I'm receiving.

I would like to put everything on the side and devote my time to fully cover this but I can't. I am relying on people like James to be our eyes and ears on the ground. One last thing. James is well connected with the media. He placed a number of calls to his contacts on CNN and told them literally "Guys, I need to talk to you immediately." No one is responding.

He says he felt as if he was being watched everywhere. Literally, a town under siege. I thought very hard before I wrote this, but I have always promised you that if I heard something that needs to be shared with you, I would. There are some who are putting their lives on the line to get this information out and if I can, even in my own small way, be able to assist, they have my full support.

Check the forum periodically and the Blog for more updates. I told James to keep in touch with me and I plan to do so. Audio of our interview will be posted shortly.

Until the next update. Be well.

Yours in Veritas,

here is the link to download the Audio file

http://www.manticoregroup.com/radio/2010/06jun/jamesfox2010.mp3
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:15 pm

Evidence Points To BP Oil Spill False Flag

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Prisonplanet.com
Tuesday, Jun 8th, 2010

Evidence Points To BP Oil Spill False Flag 080610oil- Sales of shares and stocks in days and weeks beforehand

- Halliburton link, acquisition of cleanup company days before explosion

- BP report cites undocumented tampering with well sealing equipment

- Government uses disaster to push for Carbon Tax, Nationalization talk

Troubling evidence surrounding the Deepwater Horizon explosion on April 20th suggests that the incident could have been manufactured.

On April 12th, just over one week before the Deepwater Horizon rig exploded, Halliburton, the world’s second largest oilfield services corporation, surprised some by acquiring Boots & Coots, a relatively small but vastly experienced oil

well control companies.

The company deals with fires and blowouts on oil rigs and oil wells. It was responsible for putting out roughly one third of the more than 700 oil well fires set in Kuwait by retreating Iraqi soldiers during the Gulf War.

The deal itself is still under scrutiny with Boots and Coots facing an ongoing investigation into “possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law”

Where this information gets really interesting is with the fact that Halliburton is named in the majority of some two dozen lawsuits filed since the explosion by Gulf Coast people and businesses who claim that the company is to blame for the disaster.

Halliburton was forced to admit in testimony at a congressional hearing last month that it carried out a cementing operation 20 hours before the Gulf of Mexico rig went up in flames. The lawsuits claim that four Halliburton workers stationed on the rig improperly capped the well.

As the New York Times noted on May 26th, “BP officials chose, partly for financial reasons, to use a type of casing for the well that the company knew was the riskier of two options,”

Workers from the rig and company officials have said that hours before the explosion, gases were leaking through the cement, which had been set in place by the oil services contractor, Halliburton. Investigators have said these leaks were the likely cause of the explosion.”

According to a 2007 study by Minerals Management Service, cementing was a factor in 18 of 39 rig blowouts in the gulf between 1992 and 2006.

Another intriguing connection Boots and Coots has to the Deepwater Horizon explosion comes via Pat Campbell, the man BP has employed to cap the well beneath the ruined rig. Campbell worked for Boots and Coots as general manager for many years.

BP has admitted to buying Yahoo and Google keywords in an attempt to control publicly available information in the wake of the catastrophe. It seems that the company is taking all the flack for the spill while the Halliburton link is being roundly ignored.

BP’s prepared testimony briefing, which has since leaked online, also intriguingly notes that the Hydraulic Control System on equipment designed to automatically seal the well in an emergency was modified without their knowledge sometime before the explosion.

“the extent of these modifications is unknown at this time” states the report on page 37.
ossible prior knowledge of the explosion is also evident via huge dumping of stocks and shares in the weeks and days prior to the incident.

Goldman Sachs dumped 44% of its shares in BP Oil during the first quarter – shares that subsequently lost 36 percent of their value, equating to $96 million.

Other asset management firms also sold huge blocks of BP stock in the first quarter. Though the amounts pale in comparison to Goldman’s holdings, Wachovia, owned by Wells Fargo, sold 98% of its shares in BP and Swiss bank UBS sold 97% of its BP shares.

Furthermore, as reported by the London Telegraph on June 5th, Tony Hayward, the chief executive of BP, sold £1.4 million of his shares in the fuel giant weeks before the spill.

In the days before the Deepwater explosion, Obama had announced a new effort to explore for and lease new drilling locations in the deep Gulf and in Alaska. In the wake of the disaster, these plans have been cancelled and BP is taking a PR bashing.

All of which has been capitalized on by the Obama administration to reinvigorate talk of a carbon tax and has created the opportunity to reintroduce the idea of nationalizing oil, which the Democratic leadership has long sought.

The full story of what is happening in the Gulf of Mexico is yet to emerge, there are rumours of more spills and an ongoing coverup. The site represents a $2.2 trillion source of wealth and power, a motive along with a plethora of suspicious activity that needs to be investigated further.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:15 pm

They are obviously instigating their plans at this point, but I have been asking everyday for more people to wake up. Even when I walk pass someone in the street I ask them to awaken. That's what I ask everyday for for people to awaken. The more souls who awake the more amazing things will happen, I suppose its that 100 monkey thing.

So I am going to keep asking for people to awake, shouting in my mind for people to awaken. The major evil thing with this oil spill is that they have killed and made hellish the lives of the precious bird life, animal life and plant life which they do not give a stuff about. If we ask here for more help above we will get it.

I still see we will hear reports of ordinary people getting visits from the good ETs. This will start to happen.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:53 am

here is link to david icke's page where video is hosted...
it's an interview, veritas of james fox, who is down there.....
MUST LISTEN
i'm gonna go to youtube and favorite it
try make it go viral

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/34940-james-fox-reports-on-media-blackout-in-gulf-oil-spill
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:28 am

I was just doing an image search and came across this image of the cap bpee placed over ONE of the gaping holes.

Interesting picture to say the least ;)

Gulf Spill Update Photo_1275762419700-1-0_86624_G

http://www.tolerance.ca/Article.aspx?ID=86624&L=en
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:17 am

A lot of questions come to mind just looking at that pic Soma.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:30 am

that pic is a still from a video i saw .... when it plays,
you can see flames ... the audio was the guy oohing
and ahing and he said it looked more like an
underwater volcano than an oil gusher
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:32 pm

WineHippie wrote:
here is link to david icke's page where video is hosted...
it's an interview, veritas of james fox, who is down there.....
MUST LISTEN
i'm gonna go to youtube and favorite it
try make it go viral

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/34940-james-fox-reports-on-media-blackout-in-gulf-oil-spill

He said it is creepy. It is like BP controls the government. Yep he's got that right.

This is definately of biblical proportions. The masses just are being kept in the dark.

Gee I can't imagine the government doing that!!!! poop
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:15 pm

Wow I found the video you mentioned Hippy.

Thats the cap I've read about that is doing 'oh so swell' in msm containing 10000 barrels per day.

In my opinion the face in pic is not of the evil nature, but it does make me wonder how such cockups play out for better vibes to occur :)
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:15 pm

The face looks like a Roman solider
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:22 pm

I thought it looked like one of those skeleton warriors from the Mummy with an old fashioned leather football helmet... lol!
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:36 pm

well it's now main stream and on huff post

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/10/abc-reporter-hassled-by-b_n_607980.html

Jason Linkins jason@huffingtonpost.com |

ABC Reporter Hassled By BP: Days After Thad Allen Directed Open Access, Media Clampdown Continues
First Posted: 06-10-10 03:35 PM | Updated: 06-10-10 04:26 PM

While reporters in the Gulf of Mexico may want to do more to protect themselves from the risks involved in touching and swimming around in the oil, the larger battle they are fighting as they cover the oil spill crisis is one of access. BP has exerted no small effort in keeping the press at arm's length from the story. They've been barring reporters from oil drenched areas, forbidden aerial flyovers, clamped down on shooting photos of the dead wildlife, and basically worked hard to give reporters the runaround.

Mac McClelland of Mother Jones has chronicled some of the struggles she's faced in trying to get up close to the story. In a more recent example, here's a video of ABC News' Matt Gutman, filing a report from a beach in Alabama. Gutman was setting up his equipment to shoot a daily webchat, when a BP manager started hassling him:

While preparing for a video chat on his laptop from a public beach in Alabama, Gutman was hassled by the manager of a nearby crew, asking Gutman why he was on the beach.

"You mind if I ask why you've set up a camera right here while my guys are working?" the man asked. After Gutman explained that he was a reporter for ABC News, the manager responded, "I find it interesting."

For Gutman and other journalists along the Gulf, it's tough to report when so many are barred from talking.
"It's incredibly frustrating working here because of those conditions," Gutman told ABC's Dan Harris. "Everywhere you go, you find police barricades, people telling you, you can't do this, you can't do that, or you can't talk to these people. We're not exactly sure why that is."

I tell you what, if the presence of a reporter on the beach is something a typical BP manager finds "interesting," maybe he should take a step back and take a look at ALL THE OIL, THAT IS EVERYWHERE.

Fueled by the static thrown his way, Gutman and his in-studio partner Dan Harris ended up filing a terrific report. Gutman couldn't help notice that the workers who were initially in his shot were all asked to pull down the beach until they were out of camera range. He went on to relate just how difficult it's been for reporters to talk with the locals involved in the clean-up activity, many of whom are afraid to speak on the record because they now depend on BP for their livelihood.

a vid at the link
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:28 pm

GO Mother Jones!!!! EX
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:45 pm

Great photo Soma. I will try to post another photo here I just found from a satellite photo. Sorry could not post it, but here is a link to the photo.

[url=Gulf Spill Update Photo-of-the-day]Gulf Spill Update Photo-of-the-day[/url]

I could not post the link either. the picture in question is on the web site Coast to coast am and the picture looks like a creature of some kind. The picture looks like some kind of Devil.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:43 am

i had a 'vision' yesterday of a huge patch of burning ocean.
Back to top Go down
Louise

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:47 am

Gabriel wrote:
Great photo Soma. I will try to post another photo here I just found from a satellite photo. Sorry could not post it, but here is a link to the photo.

[url=Gulf Spill Update Photo-of-the-day]Gulf Spill Update Photo-of-the-day[/url]

I could not post the link either. the picture in question is on the web site Coast to coast am and the picture looks like a creature of some kind. The picture looks like some kind of Devil.

Here's that pic Gabe

Gulf Spill Update Oil-de10
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:22 am

stal wrote:
i had a 'vision' yesterday of a huge patch of burning ocean.

Stal I would love to throw the instigators of this spill right into the middle of that patch, I might give them a small rubber dingy, no motor on the dingy though, can't spoil them.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:33 pm

I would not doubt that stal, you may well be right on.
Back to top Go down
Louise

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:41 pm

I'm feeling spunky tonight and TPTB can kiss my arse. The creole spirit lives on hi ya EX

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:51 pm

Thanks Louise for posting the picture. Well done.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:53 am

wave
hey Stal
check out this pic..

Gulf Spill Update 44973710

Schlumberger

An artist's conception shows atomized oil being burned off from an EverGreen smokeless burner — a process that will be employed in the Gulf of Mexico as soon as next week.

How much oil is being lost every day in the Gulf of Mexico spill? That’s one of the contentious issues surrounding the disaster, but another issue has to do with how much can be captured.

Two weeks ago, BP's medium-term strategy was to seal off the oil leak rather than suck up the leaking oil. The company pumped in thousands of gallons of heavy mud, hoping to overwhelm the upwelling oil and gas. Then the top-kill operation stopped, and BP switched back to the strategy of capturing as much of the leaking oil as possible.

Why the switch? Outside experts have suggested that the top-kill effort was leading to a "doomsday scenario," in which the pressure buildup ruptures the cement linings and rock layers surrounding the well, hundreds or thousands of feet beneath the seafloor. Such an underground blowout could cause oil to seep out uncontrollably from multiple fissures, which would be a nightmare for containment efforts. Some reports raise the prospect that we're already close to that situation. The Washington Post, for example, quoted an unnamed BP official as saying "we discovered things that were broken in the subsurface" during the top-kill attempt.

long article ...the rest at this link
http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/06/11/4497370-oil-flow-strains-the-system
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Lindsey Williams Oil Spill/possibitliy of NUKE   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:58 am

From Project Avalon Page:
Lindsey Williams made a strong appearance on Alex Jones last night - confirming all the information reported in my 9 June report below. Click here for a 56 minute edited version of his interview. (The original is here: the interview with Lindsey starts at the beginning of hour three.)
Lindsey put numbers to the pressures in the reservoir, which his own sources feared were beyond the ability of any current human technology to control. The pressures at Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, were a healthy 1,500 psi (pounds per square inch). The pressures breaking loose in the Gulf of Mexico are 20,000 to 70,000 psi.
I'll say that again: twenty thousand to seventy thousand pounds per square inch. Now I can understand why the mathematical modeling has failed [see 9 June below].
Besides confirming the almost unstoppable pressures in the reservoir, Lindsey stated the following:

---- The well casing is almost certainly fractured.
---- There are plumes of oil rising from the sea bed many miles from the blown out well.
---- The volume of leakage is in excess of 100,000 barrels (4 million gallons) a day.
---- There are volatile organic compounds (hydrogen sulfide, benzene and methylene chloride) being released in quantities many hundreds times the levels accepted as safe. In the case of benzene, which is a highly toxic carcinogen, safe levels are considered to be 0-4 ppb (parts per billion). The levels being released have been measured by the EPA at over 3,000 ppb.
---- A nuclear device is being considered to seal the well... but the consequences of failure could be truly catastrophic.
---- The blowout was a genuine accident.
---- Various insiders and insider groups had learned - through occult means - that they should sell their BP shares... although they did not know specifically that the blowout would occur.
---- Although the blowout was unplanned, the Controllers lost no time in determining to use the accident to further their own agendas.

It is my personal opinion that we have here the most serious problem on the planet short of nuclear war."

http://projectavalon.net/Lindsey_Williams_10_June_2010_Alex_Jones_extract.mp3
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:24 am

scratch
my mind has been full of what if's with this spill

what if
lightning strikes it and sets it on fire
or a stray spark from a boat motor or cig
or even on purpose

what if it burns for weeks and months or even years...
can you imagine the toxic clouds that would swirl around the globe

what if our last way to get water was de-salinazation and it was all oil poluted

i don't like any of those

and in the meantime here in Pa and W V there have been two drilling sights that have blown up
one in pa in a national forest..it was a marcellus well..which is a deep fragmentation of the rock

the other in WV the crew drilled thur an old coal mine and hit a methan pocket...

the governing bodies are all calling for no more drilling in the states mentioned
it's becoming a bad word..drilling, that is

so what if this horrible scenario is the beginning of free energy ..?
we all know that before new the old needs to leave..
but who would have thought it would be in such a way as this

soooooooooooooooooo

what if we all turned this around for the good of all the critters on this planet

yeah ...what if
we did that

group-hug
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:42 am

Great report Northern Boy
Back to top Go down
Louise

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:35 am

Exclusive: Costner on Oil Spill Device: 'I've Got a Life Preserver'
BP Tests Costner's Machine Designed to Separate Spilled Oil From Water--

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kevin-costner-bp-machine-developed-answer-oil-spill/story?id=10905441
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gulf Spill Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gulf Spill Update   Gulf Spill Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gulf Spill Update
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next