the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST

Go down 
+3
sky otter
Louise
Gabriel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST Empty
PostSubject: FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST   FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:52 am

I live in an apartment complex in Dallas. Two months ago I noticed some new people moving in and for some reason took special notice as they were moving in and I was wondering why I was quickened to pay closer attention than I usually did to new people moving in. I forgot about the people moving in until the 6th day of June several days after the Prince Of Persia raid. And all of a sudden the guy that moved in started coming over to me every time he sees me outside and tries to befriend me, and tries to hang around me.

I had a bad feeling about the guy as soon as I saw him, I knew he was not to be trusted and that this guy could be trouble. The Spirit was telling me this. I tried to be nice to the guy but distant as I wanted him to know I was not seeking his friendship. I made it clear after his first 3 attempts to be my friend that I did not want to be his friend by my cold actions toward him.

He started coming to my door and knocking. The first time was at 2:15 in the morning. I opened the door as I was surprised by the time of day it was. He wanted me to take him somewhere in my truck, and give him some money so he could buy gas for his car. I told him no I could not he;p him. The next 6 days he came to my door 7 times and knocked, once again at 1:15 in the morning, I told him to leave as I could not help him and told him I did not like him knocking on my door in the middle of the night.

As of yesterday I am now totally ignoring this guy. He has knocked on my door twice in the last two days and each time I have not answered the door. And then he just leaves.

This is a supernatural attack by Fallen Angels upon me because of my raid on the Prince of Persia. The devils/demons are using this guy to try to rock my world with his very rude behavior toward me. This is nothing but an attack on me because this started soon after I posted the Prince Of Persia post.

This is Satan using someone I do not even know to attack me and try to engage me in this guys life.

I am in need of two or three people that will back me up in prayer that this guy, named "RICHARD", will not be able to destroy any of my Mothers property, such as her cars parked outside, or that this guy named "RICHARD" will not attack me in any way, but will simply leave me alone to my privacy.

I am asking for prayer because I do not want to call the police in on this if I do not have to. I do not trust the police either. I have told the manager of this complex where I live what is going on but nothing has been done yet?

I just need prayer that this guy Richard will go away forever and not hurt me or my Mothers property.

Thank you for the prayers, I feel that this is coming to a head soon.

I will keep you posted on the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST   FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:55 am

My prayers are with you~~ angel please
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST   FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:08 am

Thank you Louise, that really helps as it increases exponentially the power of a single prayer.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST   FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:10 am

sunny

Gabe
we have your back

but i would go and knock on the manager's door every time the guy knock on yours..

i would also bless the doorway to your home so that only positive and loving energy can enter

be safe

Last edited by sky otter on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST   FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:23 am

I have told the manager several times he has knocked. See the problem I might have is If I tell him to go away, he will get pissed off and perhaps do damage to one of my Mothers cars when we aren't watching of course.

So it is a sticky situation to say the least. That is why I asked specifically for prayer for protection for me and my Mothers property.

Thanks for backing me up Sky.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST   FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:14 pm

Gabe,

Next time he approaches you tell him "bless you may the universe smile upon you and help you in your time of need because I can't", simply without malice and I'll say a prayer of protection for you and your mom. Hope this helps. sunny
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST   FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:17 pm

i got caught up in a love vortex this morning gabe, more on that later, but meanwhile i release, expand and offer this energy for exactly the purpose(s) it is needed for love and protection for all concerned - to all four directions and i get the message that it will be done by next sunrise (?)
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST   FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:30 pm

After reading the other posts a thought came to me~~
When I am confronted by negative people I "blow" love to them--telepathically. I imagine LOVE from my heart pink energy and visualize this pink love energy sent to them. It has always worked for me. flower love
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST   FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:03 pm

Have you told him just to leave you alone? Instead of ignoring him. Guy sounds like a total tweaker.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST   FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:44 pm

Love and protection going forth to you Gabe and your mother's property. It is done. xxoo
swordsman
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST   FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:33 pm

Lightning222 wrote:
Gabe,

Next time he approaches you tell him "bless you may the universe smile upon you and help you in your time of need because I can't", simply without malice and I'll say a prayer of protection for you and your mom. Hope this helps. sunny

Thanks Lightning very much.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST   FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:34 pm

WineHippie wrote:
i got caught up in a love vortex this morning gabe, more on that later, but meanwhile i release, expand and offer this energy for exactly the purpose(s) it is needed for love and protection for all concerned - to all four directions and i get the message that it will be done by next sunrise (?)

Hipster, that was an answer to a prayer spoken this morning at 3:00 AM.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST   FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Louise wrote:
After reading the other posts a thought came to me~~
When I am confronted by negative people I "blow" love to them--telepathically. I imagine LOVE from my heart pink energy and visualize this pink love energy sent to them. It has always worked for me. flower love

I will try this for sure Louise.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST   FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:37 pm

New World Orphan wrote:
Have you told him just to leave you alone? Instead of ignoring him. Guy sounds like a total tweaker.

I haven't told him yet to leave me alone. I am trying to do it the prayer way first. But I am at the point that I will be telling him real soon to get lost.

I am not afraid to have to fight him but prefer not to.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST   FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:38 pm

Biggles wrote:
Love and protection going forth to you Gabe and your mother's property. It is done. xxoo
swordsman

Thank you dear biggsz, I love you sis.
Back to top Go down
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST   FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:19 pm

Gabriel wrote:

I haven't told him yet to leave me alone. I am trying to do it the prayer way first. But I am at the point that I will be telling him real soon to get lost.

I am not afraid to have to fight him but prefer not to.

You shouldnt fight the guy. I just think you should tell him your to busy to be bothered , in a way thats non confronting or better yet, weird him out. Next time he tries to talk to you, go off on some random crazy story and dont let him get a word in. Make up something so he thinks your crazy, Ive done that before , its kind of fun and if done in a convincing way. its very effective(talking to yourself in the third person)... or better yet maybe not, lol. Just handle it the way your intuition tells you to, bc if he gives you the creeps, its prob. better to ignore him untill he gets the point.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST   FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:27 pm

Great advice NWO, I will use it if necessary.....LOL I think the guy is fucked after all the prayer backup being offered.

I love your avatar picture...LOL
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST   FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:49 am

UPDATE ON THIS ZOMBIE.

About two weeks ago he knocked on my door again and I told him not to knock on my door again.

He hasn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST   FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT FROM THE PRINCE OF PERSIA POST
Page 1 of 1