the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID

Go down 
+3
Biggles
sky otter
Gabriel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Empty
PostSubject: THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID   THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:23 am

Is a place called Alamut, in Iran it was apparently an ancient fortress in Iran since the year 840 and was built in the mountains about 100 miles from Tehran the capitol of Iran.

There were 23 other fortresses also built in these mountain close by Alamut.

Alamūt (Persian: الموت "Eagle taught" or "Eagle's Nest") was a mountain fortress located in the central Alborz Mountains south of the Caspian Sea close to Gazor Khan near Qazvin, about 100 km from Tehran in Iran. Only ruins remain of this fortress today.

When something is called Alamut/Eagles nest, it means an elevated stronghold. This was the first stronghold claimed by the Prince of Persia for his 3d fortress which were manned by warrior types known as the assassins.

I was quite surprised when this morning the Spirit directed me to the Astronomy picture of the day site to find this picture of the place where the raid I went on last month took place.

The Spirit/God never ceases to amaze me.

Here is the link for the location of the raid.

I can't post the link, go to the Astronomy picture of the day site.
[url=http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/]http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/[/url]

The number 24 for the number of fortresses there at Alamut = the base number of 6 which of course stands for Satan.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID   THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:13 am

The time stamp of the above post is interesting as well. It comes out to 13.

13 in Biblical numerology means rebellion, apostasy, defection, disintegration. The number 13 is the sixth, ( 6 ) prime number in Biblical numerology. and 6 means Satan.

THis place was known as the Lords of Alamut, this was a famous place and feared by many. Marco Polo went there as well as others throughout history.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID   THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:15 am

I noticed something else about todays posts, but I won't say it, it's to obvious. LOL
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID   THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:41 am

ah Gabe here's the pic and the link

i hafta say i see faces in everything and at first glimpse i see a large perhaps reptilian head looking up at the sky
- the head of a giant on the ground with his mouth open in death/defeat
and the left arm in front thrown back (complete with under arm hair..lol bush)
and the light blue lights on the right..looks like a devilish happy cat type face...i see other stuff too..but that's quite enough to prove i'm nuts..hahahahahah

THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Alamut10

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html
The Starry Night of Alamut
Image Credit & Copyright: Babak Tafreshi (TWAN)
Explanation: A meteor's streak and the arc of the Milky Way hang over the imposing mountain fortress of Alamut in this starry scene. Found in the central Alborz Mountains of Iran, Alamut Castle was built into the rock in the 9th century. The name means Eagle's Nest. Home of the legendary Assassins featured in the adventure movie Prince of Persia, Alamut was also historically a center for libraries and education. For a time, it was the residence of important 13th century Persian scholar and astronomer Nasir al-Din al-Tusi. To identify the stars in a night sky Tusi certainly pondered, just slide your cursor over the image. Highlights include bright white stars Deneb (in Cygnus), Vega, and Altair, nebulae near the Galactic Center, and the dark obscuring dust clouds of the Milky Way also known as the Great Rift. Lights at the lower right are from small villages and the capital Tehran, over 100 kilometers away to the southwest.

Tomorrow's picture: beyond the visible
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID   THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:00 pm

Thank you Sky for posting the picture, I do appreciate it. I was not able to for whatever reason. I too see things like you described....LOL we both are certified....LOL
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID   THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:11 pm

All of your posts on this page are numbered exactly the same Gabe, all numbered 2647? Mmmh.
Back to top Go down
stal
stal

Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID   THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:43 pm

very interesting gabe. i've heard of alamut before.

have you seen the prince of persia movie? the hassassins are portrayed as being very evil, and in possession of almost supernatural abilities.

the main alamut scene reminds me of xerxes' tent in 300.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID   THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:11 pm

You win the door prize biggs my dear friend, and the prize is your great awareness....I love you sis.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID   THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:12 pm

I have not seen the movie, nor will I. If I am led to I will but no I have not seen it ?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID   THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:30 pm

The rock fortress looks intimidating doesn't it? It looks like a place of death.
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID   THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:17 am

Biggles wrote:
All of your posts on this page are numbered exactly the same Gabe, all numbered 2647? Mmmh.
I see them numbered as 2653? scratch
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID   THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:23 am

Your right Louise, I cannot figure that out at all, they were numbered 2647 and now they are all numbered 2653 that is really weird, really weird. scratch
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID   THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:15 am

lol!

ladies...come on now...those are the number of posts that have been made by that person...

right beside the number it says..number of posts.... doh
everytime you make a post it changes on all of your posts....

lol..it's also why i have backed off.. i felt i had made way too many posts..sigh...

wave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID   THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:36 am

The thing I noticed about the posts were the first two posts on the page both time stamps added up to thirteen, thats all I saw???....LOL no big deal at all but for the fact that the number 13 is representative of the rebellious government of Satan according to biblical numerology.

And the place of the raid was the seat of the rebellious government of Persia way back when?

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID   THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:37 am

I misunderstood biggs post to me when I thought she got it right?? That was my fault, I just misunderstood her numbers reference to me.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID   THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:01 am

sky otter wrote:

lol..it's also why i have backed off.. i felt i had made way too many posts..sigh...

as far as i am concerned, your posts are always on point and
i enjoy immensely, i look forward to them, so don't stop unless
you need time off computer, like we all do now and then
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID   THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:23 am

sky otter wrote:
lol!

right beside the number it says..number of posts.... doh
everytime you make a post it changes on all of your posts....
wave
I didn't realize it changes on all your posts~~it's fun to be loopy
moon walk flower child chickendance hypnotisedb nerd
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID   THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:18 pm

I know a little something about loopy...LOL
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID   THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:40 pm

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID   THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:16 pm

lol! lol! lol!

toast

yep loopy is a good state

i wish it could be set that the posted held the number where you made them..would be fun to back track

and thanks hippie....i feel the same about your posts

hugv
group-hug
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID   THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:24 pm

Nice video hipster.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID   THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:34 am

sky otter wrote:
ah Gabe here's the pic and the link

i hafta say i see faces in everything and at first glimpse i see a large perhaps reptilian head looking up at the sky
- the head of a giant on the ground with his mouth open in death/defeat
and the left arm in front thrown back (complete with under arm hair..lol bush)
and the light blue lights on the right..looks like a devilish happy cat type face...i see other stuff too..but that's quite enough to prove i'm nuts..hahahahahah

THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Alamut10

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html
The Starry Night of Alamut

I have come back to this thread and something has popped out at me. This pic speaks volumes.

First you have the evil looking rock representing the dark forces of the world, and above it you have cygnus, the northern cross representing Jesus, and also where many of us may have come from. (Lyra)

Quote :
A constellation in the Northern Hemisphere near Cepheus and Lyra. Cygnus (the Swan, or the Northern Cross) contains the bright star Deneb.

Coincidence that this pic was taken .... you decide.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID   THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:43 am

Great post mic those things also popped out at me on the original day it was posted at APOD. This picture was posted by APOD, they did not realize this when they posted it but I believe God had them to post it for my benefit so I could see just where the 14 Angels and I went.

I agree with your clever insights mic, you are so right as this place does look evil. The rock is intimidating to the max.

Thanks for your input friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID   THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE LOCATION OF THE PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID
Page 1 of 1