the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID EXPLAINED AT 6:47

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID EXPLAINED AT 6:47  Empty
PostSubject: PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID EXPLAINED AT 6:47    PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID EXPLAINED AT 6:47  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:54 am

THE RAID ON IRAN OF A FEW WEEKS AGO HAS BEEN SOLVED AS TO THE WHY OF IT ?

Right in the middle of the attack by Long Hunter this morning I went to the thread where we were all talking about the Iranian guy speaking about the 911 thing. I was answering a post from Biggszz when I got a download from the higher self as to what happened a few weeks ago when I was sent to Iran to attack the Principalities that rule that place. The Spirits that control the Nation of Iran.

I wrote about it here on my personal page and I am sure most of you remember when I wrote it. As it was a raid I went on with 12 Angels with me.

While answering Biggs post, which is timed at 6:47 AM my higher self told me why I was sent to attack the Iranian stronghold.

This is mind blowing stuff to me. The higher self said, you were sent to the Nation of Iran as a proxy for the purpose of fulfilling a prophecy written in the Book of Ezekiel where the Spirit of the Living God speaking through the voice of Ezekiel says this and I quote,

Ezekiel 38 verse 1,

And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Verse 2. Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of

Mesheck and Tubal, and prophesy against him, Verse 3. And say, Thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief Prince of Mesheck and Tubal :

Verse 4. And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords :

Verse 5. Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them ; All of them with shield and helmet :

Verse 6. Gomer with all his bands; The house of Togarma of the North quarters, and all his bands, and many people with thee.

Verse 7. Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, Thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.

This is the most mind blowing thing to ever happen to me. I was sent with the 12 Angels into the stronghold of Iran as a proxy for the Human Race in an alliance with the Angels of God in order to "set my face against Gog and the land of Magog" which is what was said in verse number 1. God chose me to be the Human Proxy in this prophecy at this time so this will also come to pass now just as it did before when Ezekiel spoke it as he was the proxy then.

I was apparently told to prophecy while I was at the battle with the Angels against Gog and Magog, Just as Ezekiel did back then when he was speaking this prophecy.

So that was what the raid was about back when I posted it, but I did not know it until this morning when talking to Biggszzz. So the raid was for me as a human to prophecy against Gog and Magog so that this war will come to pass as it surely will now that this information has come out.

All those people listed in the prophecy are all the actors of the current Middle East. And this country or Israel will soon attack the Land of Iran and it will be this prophecy coming to pass that you just read about, and we here on this forum got it first, right from the source.

First let me say this about when this happened this morning. At the time stamp of 6:47 comes out to the root number of 17, the number 17 in Biblical numerology means "DIVINELY APPOINTED". I believe this post today is divinely appointed and it came to me through my higher self at 6:47 as I was speaking to a biggszz post about IRAN.

Synchronicity again being shown here.

Any thoughts ?

Last edited by Gabriel on Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID EXPLAINED AT 6:47    PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID EXPLAINED AT 6:47  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:59 am

This is heavy duty stuff and I am always amazed at what the Spirit can do, even though I should not be, I am.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID EXPLAINED AT 6:47    PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID EXPLAINED AT 6:47  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:12 am

What a day. doh doh whew shocked
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID EXPLAINED AT 6:47    PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID EXPLAINED AT 6:47  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:38 am

How prophecies work. When a prophecy is spoken by God through a human or by God himself that brings a living energy to the words being spoken and that energy initiates the words spoken so that it will happen, and this is how the prophecy becomes alive and takes place, but not until it is spoken.

I do not know the time line yet, and I may never know the timeline at all.

So after the raid to Iran took place, I wondered why God would send me to a place like Iran and have me in a raid on this political entity, as I try not to be involved in political things at all, and now I know, it was to speak the prophecy of Ezekiel 38 to the ruling Spirits of Iran so that they would be warned that their punishment from God is upon them at this time and it was spoken to them by a Human being, a species they hate terribly, so this was again God in their face telling them they are going down.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID EXPLAINED AT 6:47    PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID EXPLAINED AT 6:47  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:08 am

I went back and looked at the prophecy in Ezekiel 38 and 39. It says there that God will make them attack the Nation of Israel and that Hamon-Gog will die on the mountains of Israel, that is Iran we are talking here.

It also says that God will send a fire upon the careless dwellers of the Isles. Any time this word is used in these prophecies it means the people of the Maritime Nations, like the USA for example.

The word fire in Ezekiel means just what fire is. Hot burning. So I am hoping that we the USA do not get nuked or blasted by some supernatural process that could happen.

It is a worrying thing to have the words "the carless dwellers of the Isles" will have a fire sent among them as God says in Ezekiel 39. The USA is the most powerful Maritime nation in the world and we are also the most careless people there are on this planet.

I think the timeline is before 2013 but that is just a guess on my part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID EXPLAINED AT 6:47    PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID EXPLAINED AT 6:47  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRINCE OF PERSIA RAID EXPLAINED AT 6:47
Page 1 of 1