the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA

Go down 
+4
Biggles
WineHippie
Reunite
Gabriel
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Empty
PostSubject: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:16 pm

On May 16th 2010 I prayed and asked to be used by God in attacking a stronghold of Satan here on Earth. May 16 was on a Sunday. The following Wednesday May 19th at 10 PM 7 Angels came into my living room through the window. 30 minutes later 7 more Angels came in as well, bringing the total to 14, which is symbolic of the 144,000, which is connected to the end times prophecies to do with Both Daniel and Revelation.

14 Angels and me makes a total of 15 which comes out to the base number of 6, 1+5=6. 6 is symbolic for Satan and can also be connected with man. The 6 is because the attack is aimed at a stronghold of Satan, and a human man will take part in the raid.

The prince of Persia is a principality Angel. This means that the Angel has all authority over a country or empire, a ruling Angel in the ranks of the hierarchy of the fallen Angels once known as the watchers.

In the book of Daniel this Prince of Persia was such a strong Angel that he withstood the efforts of Gabriel and the great warring Prince of Angels Michael, called the Prince of Israel for over 21 days to keep Daniel form learning skill and understanding concerning a vision he had about the End Times of this planet. Daniel Gabriel and Michael prevailed and the answer came to Daniel during the 30 th day.

The Prince of Persia is never mentioned except in direct connection with the End Times prophecies and the Anti-Christ to rule at the end of our current age and in regard to cutting off communications to the people of God Most High, so anything connected with this Prince of Persia is very important to what is happening on our planet.

Just as before during raids with Angels, I did not see any Angels but knew they were there by their strong presence around me. I have seen these Angels before in the past and they are all, 7 feet tall and some taller. They are huge and very muscular looking beings, they are fearful to look upon, and their presence you can actually feel when they are near you. they look just like humans, except very large.

These are warring Angels so that is why they are so big, not all Angels are large like this. I have seen skinny Angels and normal sized Angels of different colors, some had wings some did not have wings, so Angels are as different as people.

The reason I, an ordinary person was sent with these beings was to rub it in the face of the fallen watchers, the glorious Angels of the myths of all our cultures, all the great stories and myths from long ago of the great exploits of these fallen Angels known as the Gods of ancient times. Jason and the Argonauts stories, Hercules, all the stories of the "so called Gods" who are nothing but fallen Angels playing games with dumb humans that do not know any better.

I was sent just precisely because I am a "nobody" average person, just another human sent to cause these "great fallen ones" a pain in the ass literally. That a human can go amongst them and kick their ass is a great insult to these fallen ones, and they hate humans more than anything.

So it is God Most High in their face you could say by having me there. To think a low life human could do this to their great highness is a great insult to them.

The battle took place over the country of Iran, the modern persian empire, right in the Prince of Persia's own territory. I had no sense of moving while going there, I saw nothing that I remember, all I know is that the battle was hand to hand combat and the raiding party was the winner.

The next morning when I awoke, my left ankle felt and looked broken. It was swollen very large. I could not walk without a crutch. This was on the 19th of May, I just started to be able to walk on it yesterday. It is still swollen, I have never had an injury as severe as this one. My left ankle bone is badly bruised from one side to the other and it is sore to the touch.

I can only guess I kicked some ass with that foot...LOL.

It was my left foot. Which means the injury is related to the past. The past is this, This prince of Persia in the past attacked a human named Daniel, so another human was sent to attack the Prince of Persia now and bring back the memory to the fallen Prince that he is on the losing side.

The Prince of Persia is actively working now to stop the children Of God from communicating with God just as before, but the latest ass kicking reminds him he is a loser.

What interesting times we live in.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:23 pm

Any time you win a victory over Satan/Lucifer, Y'shua Messiah says that Satan will come immediately to kill steal and destroy your victory by advancing another attack on you.

It is the powers of Darkness way of trying to steal the glory of the victory away from you. This has proven true in my life every time I ever went to battle against Satan.

So I sit here now expecting a counter attack upon me, and it has indeed already started.

I will report later as able.

Please say a little prayer for my protection/well being.

Thank you.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:40 pm

Victory is the only way Gabe and I have no doubt you will become stronger.

Follow your spirit.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:44 pm

Thanks reuniteR, I know we win as you have said, but the struggle can be a little painful at times....LOL, I love fighting on a bad leg.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:53 pm

all i can say is: glad u are on OUR team, gabe
an attack may be imminent, as you say.... how much MORE
will the angels be pissed off simply because you have no fear
of them? then they will be all twisted up, not knowing what to do
with you - they will waste much energy and time trying to
figure you out, but in the end, what can they do? cause a
bit of a ruckus, i imagine, and squabble amongst themselves
as a result of the frustration and uselessness they feel because
they cannot control you or scare you
you are an amazing human, gabe, and as soon as they figure that
out, they will leave you in peace and go somewhere else to feed
off someone else's energy
lead with your heart, my prayers are with you
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Gabe this is just a suggestion please ignore it if you feel so.

Pay no attention to any dark energies or thoughts you are experiencing. Focus your attention only on light.

I read your response that you expect a counter attack and it manifested. You are a magnificent co-creator Gabe. If you experience any dark energies acknowledge they are there and release it.

Manifest harmony and hold onto that thought, keep visualizing light.

Don't decode 'Satan' in your experience.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:04 pm

Right on Reunite and Hippie, very wise words, thank you for having the strength of spirit to engage in these harsh times, my prayers of protection surround you. xxxooo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:08 pm

I love you hippy and actually you are the amazing one as you never cease to move forward. I can handle their attacks just as you have said. but let me say that this one is the worst I have ever been faced with.

It started 2 hours after I posted the attack on the Prince of Persia today.

By the way dear tuned in sister, you prayers for me will equal the help of 9000 souls, as the word says one can put a 1000 to flight, 2 can put 10,000 to flight.

Thank you for the great words of comfort you just gave mem and for the prayer shield you have offered.

Yes they will be pissed as a few souls pray for me and join the battle by doing so, I can see them now in their service to self "tantrums".

flaming flaming flaming flaming flaming
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:14 pm

Projecting my spirit to protect you Gabe. Love you. xxoo
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:17 pm

Thanks biggsszz and reuniteR I have been taught to expect their attacks as a fighter that looks for the counterpunch, but your words are wise and I have done exactly what you have said. Right now I am fine, I do not know what tomorrow brings though as another person in my life right now is the weak link to this formula, and the attack is coming through a human being that is a family member.

My weakness right now is the family member that does not understand what is happening, and the family member will not allow me to explain what is happening, so that is the problem right now.

Satan always attacks the weakest link in your life chain, in this case it is a close family member, one that is a loose cannon to start with.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:40 pm

I know what you mean about family, there is only so much you can do for them. Been there done that with 2 loose cannons.

By all means offer a helping hand and guidance but it's up to them to lay out their own path.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:56 pm

Very well said reuniteR. In the case of others, as you say you can only do so much, the problem is that with the family members who do not believe you to start with, because they grew up with you and they simply do not believe you could be right in what you say. This is a great weakness in my personal situation at the present.

Satan will use your closest family to harm you. An example from today after I posted this post. I was threatened with death 3 times. Once with poison, once being beaten to death, and once with shooting me, the person did not try to beat me, or poison me or shoot me, but threatened all three?

This is what I mean by I do not know what tomorrow brings....who knows?

So, I must be backed in prayer as long as I am living where I am living.

It is that simple. But it is other people we must worry about not Satan, Satan is a loser chump, the more dangerous is your family that does not understand what is going on.

So perhaps I will be blessed with another place to live as this proceeds. I at this point am just a person trying to make another day.

But rest assured that tonight I will be singing praises to God Most High for the victory, and continuing to piss off the Devils.

Last edited by Gabriel on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:32 pm

group-hug
Gabe
please do not be offended by my words
but i truly believe that you get what you ask for and you ask this

On May 16th 2010 I prayed and asked to be used by God in attacking a stronghold of Satan here on Earth.

and you got it...

please think about changing your words..
more towards
to be a shining light in eyes of all who need to see god ....
not to fight X..i won't say or give energy to that name

to be a beacon of joy in service to your creator...

dear friend..there are so many ways to be of service..taking hits doesn't need to happen
hugv
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:51 pm

I agree with your words sky, I do get what I asked for, but there is a higher reason that I ask. There must be someone that is not afraid to be human of sovereign origin. There must be those that are willing to fight so freedom can come to others, there must be those that are not scared, there must be those that are tired of the status quo and demand change. I am nothing special sky, just one that is tired of the "business as usual" model of being Christian.

You are very correct, I did ask, why? Because the Spirit of God in me wanted me to ask. The Spirit of God is looking for those that will accept the consequences of their actions without regret.

God has a people that will not bow their knee to the business as usual model of life on this planet. I can only hope that I can be one in a number of many that desire change. But to bring about change on a third dimensional planet sometimes is messy and painful.

I love animals. There is nothing more troubling to me than to watch an animal eat another animal alive for supper, but nevertheless that is the process here on our planet. I am not trying to fight or create trouble, but the powers and principalities that rule this planet are of Satan and he does not go without a fight.

I think your words are right on, as I did ask, and I received, if that were not of God Most High then how could I do that?? Do I have power? Of course not. Anything I do is backed by God or it would not happen. I have no power other than my knowledge of how thisngs actually are on this planet, as my trip to Iran would seem to prove.

I am not easily offended Sky and I love you and you cannot offend me with your words.

Thank you for posting, and I appreciate any help you can offer.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:01 pm

sunny

Gabe
i do hear what you are saying and at one time i would join arms with you and battle any who dared harm innocences in any way..
i have fought bullies and organizations and such and maybe a demon or two..
but some how some where my motis operandi changed to one of a peaceful warrior...
to a strong held belief that fighting is NOT the way to peace and harmony

i trully don't know how or even when it happened..
just that it did

and i know for me..and i can truly only speak for me
but i know my strongest efforts at combat are in not engaging in battle any more

my streangth NOW is to see and hold JOY in the creation and to magnify those thoughts and visions out so far
that they will entice any warrior
either newly formed or battle weary
to join me in harmony and tranquility and just quiet total JOY of being

so while i totaly respect your choice..i am of another choice now and can only speak thusly

warm regards and holding joy for your essences
and respect for YOUR choices
Dian
hugv

i guess i should add that i still do step in front of a charge now and then..but not to do battle
only to stop it...knowing i will not die gives me that courage
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:11 pm

I love you dian and as you well know not all members of the body have the same calling. Your position in the body as you speak it I can only dream of being in that position. Your position in the body is a more powerful one than I have. I clean toilets, I scrub shit, not all members of the body of light have that job, but I will do my job just as you do yours and together we will change all things here on this sick little planet.

My hat is off to you for your wonderful abilities and I am most proud to serve with you at this time.....LOL CARROTS, CAARROTS! it's time.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:17 pm

toast

it most certainly is time...

carrots

and Gabe..don't dream it.. ask for it and it shall be yours..
and you know that for a fact..
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:46 am

c
a
r
r
o
t
s
!
and on that note, i am going to try and fall asleep, and as
i doze off, i will be thinking of you all, but especially for gabe
and i send you all the light i can possibly generate - with
sparkles of courage and twinkles of knowing - i understand
we are manifesting the new dimension, i feel comforted
knowing that gabe is at the gate, clearing the way and making
it safer for those who follow, and i honor that
shields up - ready!
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:05 am

Winehippie

LOL I love you sister, goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:43 am

Gabe you've been given some wonderful advice and food for thought in this thread. All I can add is you have the ability to shield the people around you from being effected by negative energy. You don't need to say a word just do it it works. I have done it many times with my daughter.

Just follow your heart and everything will be as it's meant to be. Adding some light for you to shine on your path ahead of you!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:51 am

Thank you lightning, good words. And yes I have tried to shield others around me, but unfortunately if the others around you continue to open the door for the evil ones to come in then the evil ones always come.

It is like one time when I was being attacked by a Spirit I was with my girlfriend at the time, she became scared as she saw the Spirit with her eyes, because she was scared the Spirit that was attacking me did not have to obey my commands for him to leave us because her fear left the door open for the attacker to stay. In that instance I had to call for help from Michael to run the attacker off.
Back to top Go down
Louise

Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes!
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:45 am

Hi Gabe, not sure I understand the whole story~~
what's with the carrots?

I am also sending protection--lots of sparkling white lights your way kiss of love
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:07 am

Thank you Louise I do appreciate your help very much.

The carrot thing is kind of a joke. Sky said when we all get to the other side we can look for each other by using the password Carrots.....LOL, In case we don't recognize each other...LOL.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:16 am

Gabe as far as the cutting off of negative energy on those around you, just keep trying it will have some effect eventually. Hang in there.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:39 am

I will keep trying Lightning, always good advice. iagree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA   RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAID ON THE PRINCE OF PERSIA
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next