the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Faith and intention = manifestation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Faith and intention = manifestation Empty
PostSubject: Faith and intention = manifestation   Faith and intention = manifestation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:33 am

A short story about faith and intention

I was converted to Christianity in 1979 and by 1982 doors were starting to open for me to start teaching scriptures around the country in different main stream organized churches. I was married at the time and I would be needing a file cabinet to keep records in and I did not have one at the time.

My wife and I was trying to learn how to use our faith by believing that God would supply our needs for things that we might have need of, so we prayed together for God to supply us a file cabinet. We had learned to "put our feet to our faith" so to speak and so "we went shopping for a file cabinet" thinking that this would be our faith in "action" by looking around for a cabinet.

We went to the local shopping center and spent about an hour looking for file cabinets. We did not find one we wanted so we returned to our car in the parking lot and there was a brand new file cabinet in the back seat of my car and it was still in the box it was shipped in.

When I saw that box in my back seat I was amazed and shocked and surprised to say the least. I opened the back door to my car to take the box out to see what was in the box, as I always locked my car when parking it. The doors were all still locked and I pulled the box out and looked at the shipping label on the box so I might see what was in the box. The label said it was a file cabinet and it had an Oklahoma City Montgomery Ward store address on it. I was living in Ardmore Oklahoma at the time and Oklahoma City was 100 miles to the north of Ardmore.

All I can figure out is that God took a file cabinet from Monkey Ward and materialized it in my back seat, and it turned out to be exactly what I was needing. The thing we prayed for only 1 hour and fifteen minutes before was now in my back seat.

All I can say is, how cool God is, and all thanks go to God.

I have many stories like this that happened through the years and I will post one whenever I am led to.

wow
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Faith and intention = manifestation   Faith and intention = manifestation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:15 am

When you say god. You are actually talking about a specific entity that put it there watching you. Someone knew about you and did it for a specific reason. Not necessarily god in the context that you say it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Faith and intention = manifestation   Faith and intention = manifestation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:13 am

You believe it your way and I'll believe it my way. Whats the matter dean are you offended again?

What is the specific entities name dean? Do you know? why don't you enlighten me.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Faith and intention = manifestation   Faith and intention = manifestation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Dean,

I think that God means many things to many people.

It seems to me that these differences of expression and ways of thinking are a side effect of the fact that "truth is a pathless land".

Personally, I like to think of God/Lord/One infinite creator as those forces withing the collective universe that are watching my back. I don't personify it - I dont neeed to.

It is miraculous, and my experience, like Gabriel's is that the "rules" do apply.

Gabriel's "praying/faith", I may characterize in my system as "focussed intent/allowance" - end result is the same.

A..

Last edited by Anchor on Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : finished a sentence i left trailing)
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: Faith and intention = manifestation   Faith and intention = manifestation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:17 pm

Gabriel wrote:
You believe it your way and I'll believe it my way. Whats the matter dean are you offended again?

What is the specific entities name dean? Do you know? why don't you enlighten me.

I think you are mistaken I was never offended. I'm very difficult if not impossible to offend. I don't know the entities name. If I knew who it was I would say. How am I suppose to know? Is it unreasonable to say god could be an entity that put it there? That's basically exactly what you said anyway this is just how I see god.
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: Faith and intention = manifestation   Faith and intention = manifestation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:27 pm

I'm not saying it's an ordinary experience. That definitely was supernatural what happened to you.
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Faith and intention = manifestation   Faith and intention = manifestation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:43 pm

hi gabe.....i would enjoy hearing more stories of yours......i mean i have manifested things before but never quite like this........ wowb
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Faith and intention = manifestation   Faith and intention = manifestation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:55 pm

hello Anchor,

I agree with you. God has many names and many offices as well, also I call God many names as well. A lot of times I will say the universal mind, the collective just as you do. But there are times that I use the term God and it is popular these days to attack anything Christian, so sometime I will use the term God just to see what kind of manifestation I might get from using the word.

I personally do not apologize and never will for my belief system, and if someone wants to attack me personally for using the word then I will be glad to engage.

I take my faith/intention seriously and will defend it if I think I have to.

For example this very page we are now talking on, just because I post about a miracle that happened to me I get accused as being somehow "wrong" by Dean and he is going to set me straight on the subject.

And also Dean if you read this post, you have no authority to tell me what context I must speak in.

I find you to be very hostile toward anything Christian, and if you attack me Dean then be prepared as this is not my first rodeo so to speak.

I have faced greater threats than you and came out just fine. Your magic is weak and I am not concerned or intimidated by you.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Faith and intention = manifestation   Faith and intention = manifestation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:59 pm

Hello Zuni,

I will post as I am led. And I am sure that someone that meditates as you do has a few stories as well. clap
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

PostSubject: Re: Faith and intention = manifestation   Faith and intention = manifestation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:14 pm

Gabriel again I think you have a servery mistaken idea about me unfortunately. I never meant to say you are wrong about your story this is distorted how can someone be wrong about their story. I certainly never demanded you speak in any particular context or that I had any authority over you. I'm not trying to attack. I'm not using Magic on you I have not even threatened you with anything as I don't make threats to people. The subject of god can be interpreted in many ways.

I understand about Christianity so why do you keep mentioning about my hostility when I have none towards you at all. The hostility arrived only from you when you started saying things about me which was untrue claims.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faith and intention = manifestation   Faith and intention = manifestation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faith and intention = manifestation
Page 1 of 1