the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INTENTION

Go down 
+5
Reunite
WineHippie
sky otter
micjer
Gabriel
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

INTENTION Empty
PostSubject: INTENTION   INTENTION Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:27 am

Here is something from the Cassie material about intention that I thought sounds real good about manifesting things in our reality.

Q. is for question and A for answer, duh....LOL

Q: (L) OK, we’ve been talking earlier this evening about intent, and of course, our own experiences with intent have really been pretty phenomenal. We’ve come to some kind of an idea that intent, when confirmed repeatedly, actually builds force. Is this a correct concept, and is there anything that you can add to it?
A: Only until anticipation muddies the picture... tricky one, huh?

Q: (L) Is anticipation the act of assuming you know how something is going to happen?
A: Follows realization, generally, and unfortunately for you, on 3rd density.

Q: (L) Is this a correct assessment of this process?
A: Both examples given are correct. You see, once anticipation enters the picture, the intent can no longer be STO.

Q: (L) Anticipation is desire for something for self. Is that it?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) OK, so it’s OK to intend something, or to think in an intentional way, or to hope in an intentional way, for something that is to serve another, but anticipation defines it as a more personal thing.
A: And that brings realization.

Q: (L) So, desire to serve others, and to do something because it will help others, brings realization...
A: But, realization creates anticipation.

Q: (L) Well, how do we navigate this razor? I mean, this is like walking on a
razor’s edge. To control your mind to not anticipate, and yet, deal with realization, and yet, still maintain hope...
(J) They said it was tricky...
(L) This is, this is, um...
A: Mental exercises of denial, balanced with pure faith of a nonprejudicial kind.

Q: (L) OK, so, in other words, to just accept what is at the moment, appreciate it as it is at the moment, and have faith that the universe and things will happen the way they are supposed to happen, without placing any expectation on how that will be?
A: Yes.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

INTENTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTENTION   INTENTION Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:33 am

I always find whenever I am in a situation where I am sure that I know the outcome or that there is no way that I can't succeed in something, the universe has a way of saying not so fast buddy.

Lets say I am playing baseball and they bring in a poorer pitcher, and I have the thought that I am going to be able to get a hit off of this guy....chance are good that I will strike out.

This kind of thing.

I think this is what happened to this guy.

Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

INTENTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTENTION   INTENTION Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:12 am

flower

it has always been my understanding that the wording was important..since we are using words not thought pictures

and that when you say
i wish, or ..i want..the universe takes you at your word and lets you continue to wish and want..

went i am trying to influence things i think a good bit on the words..and i try to switch to a picture of what i want the outcome to be..
i'm not the greatest at turning words into pictures but i keep at it..

what has your experience been with wording..or maybe you've never considered it?????

and as i was listening to cliff high and what seems to be his yearly gloom and doom for the world falling apart in the fall..i was nicely surprised to here him speak of karma the way he did..and how he feels the illuminati and ptb get absolution and can continue..
and i think that conversation would fit in to here with intention

my intention today is to be calm and pay attention to what is going on around me.. love because i feel like i am on an island by myself....not that that is a bad thing..i like it..but if i am about to be invaded..i would like to see it coming ..i'm not really into surprizes
ok.. random thoughts over lol!
eclipse preparedness commenced..with no anticipation involved....
Sleep
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

INTENTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTENTION   INTENTION Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:18 am

otter, my most "telling" experience of the power of words:
when i spent some time wishing for a "break" from work...
and broke my leg, getting a year "off" in a cast
now i use the word "respite" or R&R
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

INTENTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTENTION   INTENTION Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:44 am

I too have noticed what you said in your post "about knowing" the way something will come out.

it is like if you get to cocky, "within" about what you are wanting, then you get a curve ball from the universe/God.

I have found that for me things come to pass after praying/meditating and speaking things I want to happen is to just "KNOW' that it will and forget about it, and that formula has worked for me real well.

Call those things that be not as though they were, and then forget about it, so your thinking won't get you in trouble about it. And then offer thanks giving up to God/universe later through praise for the answer before you get it.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

INTENTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTENTION   INTENTION Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:55 pm

Words have no effect without intention. You can repeat a phrase or saying to yourself as much as you like to no avail without that feeling of intent to back it.

:madb:
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

INTENTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTENTION   INTENTION Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:49 pm

flower

Reunite
i agree and i disagree..
intent coupled with the correct wording will accomplish huge things..that is what i was trying to say
you need the correct words to match your intent
a thought picture is better but we are not all in that mode yet
so on that point i totally agree

on the disagree part..all words carry a vibration..and repeating that vibration over and over does create something
say you tell someone they are ugly over and over..or that they are wonderfull and make you happy over and over
each carries a vibration and each will have an effect both on you and on the person it is directed to..

language is both our downfall and our greatess accomplishment
think on one word..and then say it out loud over and over and see what happens..
or
if you have some plants..they are great to experiment on..
saying "good morning , lovlies" will get you something entirely different that saying "damn stupid plants"
or try some words onto your pets...now there's an interesting experiment
anyway
as always just my opinion on what i have found to be true for me..

moon walk
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

INTENTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTENTION   INTENTION Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:22 pm

It's always a pleasure to exchange dialogue with you sky.

This maybe just a slight mis-conception between ourselves.

Let's have a look at love vs fear. Love is an emotional feeling that vibrates between it's polarities extremely fast represented as a short wave length. Where as fear is represented as slow and very long wave lengths. It's this emotional human/animal desire expressed through an intent that vibrates not the actual words themselves. A japanese robot could repeat the same words however the vibrational wavelengths of emotions would not be present..therefore it wouldn't manifest into its reality.

It's also like telling a close friend 'oh I hate you' whilst in a joking manner if they beat you at a game with never the intention of the actual words to carry out it's definition but only to have some fun with the words.

I believe Masaru Emoto changed the molecule structure of water from having an emotional "exposure" associated with the words of love and hate.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

INTENTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTENTION   INTENTION Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:39 pm

I know exactly what you mean about words Reunite.
When my son and I were taking acting lessons in the early 90's, we use to play a game with words and expressions.

We would practice our lines and sometimes say things like, 'I love you' in a very mean or loud voice and then say 'You make me sick and are suck a jerk' in a very loving voice to see how it comes across.

It's definitely not the words, it's the emotion you listen to and feel.
I believe that it's all in the tone you use to send the vibration you intend to give.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
sky otter
sky otter

INTENTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTENTION   INTENTION Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:20 pm

flower

Hi Linda..nice to see you come back to talk

Reunite..
dang is all i can say..i spent a good 5 minutes on an eloquent and spell checked answer to you and then saw the moon
shining so bright..that was the reason i was on here anyway..checking times for the esclipse tomorrow and trying to get before-during-and after moon shots..right now it is behind a big cloud

anyway..i hit the wrong button when i left and poof...
ahhhhhhhhhhh guess it wasn't meant for me to be thought of in a more erudite way, huh..oh well lol!

so here i am and everyone has gone to bed..figures

i do agree mostly with you but i also think that words all on their own carry weight...emotion obviously gives them color and spin
but i think all on thier own they vibrate

and Mr. Emoto..ever given any thought to HIS name???lol..and i have love, joy and happiness in colors all over my frig water bottles
so there they are just printed words..doing something

and some words all on thier own carry vibration..OM comes to mind
and gregorian chant..and .well you see where i am going...

boy sure wish i would have pushed the right button..sigh
sadb :bonkers:
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

INTENTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTENTION   INTENTION Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:46 pm

You see.. your words from the lost post were never meant to vibrate

lol!
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

INTENTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTENTION   INTENTION Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:59 pm

YEP

going post my pre eclipse moon pics and start pullin a few plugs..hahahahahahahah
chickendance cryingwithlaughter
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

INTENTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTENTION   INTENTION Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:14 pm

Wow what an interesting thread...

sky otter wrote:
what has your experience been with wording..or maybe you've never considered it?????

Huge. Words are a massive part of my life right now. I invest a lot of effort choosing them carefully as I write on forums.

Words, spoken or written, are energy forms that you manifest according to the underlying intent and thoughtforms giving rise to the meaning you are trying to convey. The possibilities for distortion between the original thoughtform of the author and the elicited thoughtform in the reader is immense - hence the importance of "resonance" or discrimination to determine truth/accuracy of interpretation.

That is why the context is also important, and the same set of words that can provoke an intense soul reaction in one context can be lifeless in another.

Love!

A..

Last edited by Anchor on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

INTENTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTENTION   INTENTION Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:18 am

FACINATING POSTING & THREADS.......... to see how each of us have different ideas/meanings associated with INTENTION and the POWER of WORDS!!!!!

I believe and or HAVE FAITH in ....

... where or if someone wishes and INTENDS there WORDS to mean nothing and or if they are joking about such (so long as all parties know such is stated being done so in a joking manor).... they will thus be so granted such.......

.... AND......

... for those who WISH OTHERWISE.... & ARE SO USING WORDS IN AGREEMENT with....
... personal STATEMENTS of "belief, conviction, and emotion" INTENTIONS of such ....

........ THEY ARE CAUSING THE RE-OCCURANCE OF THEIR BELIEF WINDOW TO SO......

......... CAUSE THE "BELIEF STATEMENT"..... to so APPEAR and or REMAIN IN PLACE!!!!

I.E. The person who believes they are "ALWAYS LOSING thier KEYS"......

.... will, in believing such........... CONTINUALLY KEEP...

..... EXPERIENCING THEIR "STATEMENT of "ALWAYS LOSING THEIR KEYS"...

..... UNTIL SUCH A TIME...... as they choose to or FOCUS upon....

... a new "BELIEF STATEMENT or THOUGHT" related to such "miss-palced" keys.

...& Perhaps most of us.... can relate to this:

The FASTEST way (that I have found)... to so find something that is "thought to be" LOST is to CHANGE ONE's thoughts about..... "the item being LOST"..... to one such as...... "I AM HERE NOW FINDING my "such and such"...and or .... going back to where/when you remembered having that "something" being a part of your experience....... and WA-LA.......
...almost as quick as you change ONE's thoughts on such..... you can THUS almost instantaneously.... change your experience to the ONE so desired!!!!

THUS, (for me)..... I VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH LOVE AND ENJOY.... MY WORDS MEANING THE INTENTIONS I PLACE BEHIND SUCH!!!!

Anywho... just my thoughts..... "ON THE MATTER"..... on US all being CO-CREATORS of our INDIVIDUAL and COLLECTIVE realties based on each and every "belief statement".... having a cause and effect on THE MATRIX......

Great posting and threads FELLOW CO-CREATORS A LIKE......

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

INTENTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTENTION   INTENTION Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:04 am

Gabriel wrote:
Here is something from the Cassie material about intention that I thought sounds real good about manifesting things in our reality.

It certainly is interesting and matches what I learned from the Handbook for the new paradigm.

They say that manifesting is accomplished via focussed intent, law of attraction, law of balance, and law of allowance. Thus it is important to "allow" the result to happen without expectation or worse, trying to tell the universe how to do its job :) Thus the intent is focussed on the desired end result and not on the method of getting there, then once done and locked in, one detaches and allows it to happen.

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

INTENTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTENTION   INTENTION Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:15 pm

Anchor wrote:
Gabriel wrote:

It certainly is interesting and matches what I learned from the Handbook for the new paradigm.

They say that manifesting is accomplished via focussed intent, law of attraction, law of balance, and law of allowance. Thus it is important to "allow" the result to happen without expectation or worse, trying to tell the universe how to do its job :) Thus the intent is focussed on the desired end result and not on the method of getting there, then once done and locked in, one detaches and allows it to happen.

A..

Great post Anchor you spoke it very well.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

INTENTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTENTION   INTENTION Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:16 pm

Here is a little piece from the Cassie material about "anticipation" of things we want to manifest.

Q: (I) Now, this supernova that happened in fairly recent times - the Cas A supernova of 1658, or thereabouts - does that have anything to do with our awareness thing going on right now?
A: It has some to do with this conduit.

Q: (I) I had that feeling. I went back and read “Supernovae, Vehicle of Ascension?” Did whatever happen with that supernova , is it affecting us....
A: The more interesting question would be, what about the NEXT supernova?!?

Q: (I) There is one coming up, and that’s going to be the wave? Or...
A: No, no, no. No anticipation, please.

Q: (L) Well, that’s pretty hard when you said “what about the NEXT one!”
A: Reflection, yes, but anticipation? No!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

INTENTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTENTION   INTENTION Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:13 am

It seems that the "ANTICIPATION" shuts down the process of manifestation. So as it comes to manifestation I guess that the answer is to kick your mind into neutral, and wait for it to happen.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

INTENTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTENTION   INTENTION Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:45 am

Gabriel wrote:
I guess that the answer is to kick your mind into neutral

Is this not one of the conventional goals of meditation?

A..
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

INTENTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTENTION   INTENTION Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:05 am

Gabriel wrote:
It seems that the "ANTICIPATION" shuts down the process of manifestation. So as it comes to manifestation I guess that the answer is to kick your mind into neutral, and wait for it to happen.

And I so agree with this. If you think something is going to happen like July 7th event ... it doesn't. Like finding love it is when you least expect it.

I love playing golf. I find I have to put my mind in neutral or else my day will be bad. I won't hit the ball the way I want at all. I must totally relax and not "expect" any outcome. If I concentrate too much on what I want the outcome to be the result will be terrible. However, relax, swing gently and not think about the end result....presto it goes where you want it.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

INTENTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTENTION   INTENTION Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:39 am

micjer wrote:
I love playing golf. I find I have to put my mind in neutral or else my day will be bad. I won't hit the ball the way I want at all. I must totally relax and not "expect" any outcome. If I concentrate too much on what I want the outcome to be the result will be terrible. However, relax, swing gently and not think about the end result....presto it goes where you want it.

Cheat!

lol!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

INTENTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTENTION   INTENTION Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:48 am

hehe

Too funny!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

INTENTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTENTION   INTENTION Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:23 am

Red Skelton 1982 Little old man playing golf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzYZpWUDfqA
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

INTENTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTENTION   INTENTION Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:35 am

micjer wrote:

Red Skelton 1982 Little old man playing golf.

right back atya, mic!

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

INTENTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTENTION   INTENTION Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:06 am

Love it.

Hellooooo ball!!
Back to top Go down