the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A UNIQUE MANIFESTATION

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

A UNIQUE MANIFESTATION Empty
PostSubject: A UNIQUE MANIFESTATION   A UNIQUE MANIFESTATION Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:31 am

This morning my Mom was attacked by an evil spirit. I laid my hands on her and rebuked the spirit from her and it left just like they always do, and I prayed for my Mom to be filled with peace from the attack because the attack made her sick to her stomach and caused her to throw up as soon as the evil spirit came on her.

After I was finished praying for her, for some reason, I got real angry at Satan for attacking my Mom. This is unusual for me to get mad at the Devil for his attacks, because if you do these things for as long as I have you learn not to get mad, you just praise God for the victory over evil power. But this morning this great anger came up within me and I spoke out loud to all beings and the universe by saying, "I hate you Satan and I am praying that God send me into your strongholds so I can fight you". This was all done spontaneously without me thinking first what I was going to say.

I prayed for my Mom at 6:30 this morning and at 7:15 I decided to go get a bite of food at a local fast food joint and bring it back home to eat it. As I went to my door to go outside while reaching for the doorknob to exit, a snake about 18 inches long was slithering across the bottom of my door on the floor and I nearly stepped on it.

A snake is symbolic of Satan, and this snake had came into my apartment right after I prayed to go and fight Satan in his strongholds. The snake was letting me know that he heard my proclamation this morning and and sent one of his little friends to inform me of it.

I killed the snake of course. I have lived in this apartment for 13 years and never have seen a snake around here at any time before until this morning after I spoke out loud about fighting Satan.

It looks like it may get real interesting around here very soon as it is obvious to me that my prayer was not only heard but will be answered.

I will of course keep you updated.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: A UNIQUE MANIFESTATION   A UNIQUE MANIFESTATION Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:49 am

best wishes to your mother and I hope she stays well now. It seems that they are attacking her because you are way too strong for the likes of them. I will continue to pray for your mother. You be careful Gabe
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A UNIQUE MANIFESTATION   A UNIQUE MANIFESTATION Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:05 am

Yes they do attack my Mother because of my activities, this I have known for some time and you are showing great awareness by saying that. You knew this through your spirit. A good observation mntruthseeker

They, Satan attacks sick, old people, children, and ignorant people. They rarely attack me on a one to one basis. They most often use others around me in which to attack me.

It kind of reminds me of a certain government agency.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: A UNIQUE MANIFESTATION   A UNIQUE MANIFESTATION Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:36 am

Yes, and now I had to laugh at what you say and shake my head because I feel that way about more than one government agency.

I got booted out of here sending this message.

I had put down that your mother is in strong arms and seems they are watching you closer than you think. hmmm

Our Creator is very strong and so is all the help we have out there now protecting all of us.
I feel it and its a great feeling

Blessings to you and yours
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A UNIQUE MANIFESTATION   A UNIQUE MANIFESTATION Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:47 am

Gabriel wrote:
Satan attacks sick, old people, children, and ignorant people.

because these are the people who are scared....

Gabriel wrote:
They rarely attack me on a one to one basis.

because you are not scared....

Gabriel wrote:
They most often use others around me in which to attack me.

because you care, they attempt this to "rile you up"
or knock you off center, which is their desired result,
but comes in poor second behind fear..... emotional
blackmail is what it is.... soul murder.... i like to think
about how frustrating it must be for them when they
fail, it's a little victory for the white hats
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A UNIQUE MANIFESTATION   A UNIQUE MANIFESTATION Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:58 am

Well said hippy and most accurate indeed.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: A UNIQUE MANIFESTATION   A UNIQUE MANIFESTATION Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:17 pm

Gabriel this is really an awesome illustration of the saying: "Be careful what you wish for"

Even the thoughts springing from emotional distortions like anger are ours and our responsibility. A sobering thought.

When you are angry at things that you can't really control - are you not angry at Gods own processes of creation?

My old martial arts teacher once told me after I had executed a form almost perfectly after weeks of hard training that it was basically not good enough. I was really surprised and hurt. He then told me "When you clean a table, the dirt shows up more, the cleaner it is the more the imperfections show"

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A UNIQUE MANIFESTATION   A UNIQUE MANIFESTATION Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:17 pm

Yes Anchor it is "be careful what you ask for" but in this case it came out of my spirit. I love casting out devils almost more than anything I have ever done. To fight against the darkness when you know going in that you have the victory already is a most exciting thing to do.

And the learning that comes with exercising Demons is also worth the effort, plus you set people free from bondage when you do it.

I look forward to the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A UNIQUE MANIFESTATION   A UNIQUE MANIFESTATION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A UNIQUE MANIFESTATION
Page 1 of 1