the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith

Go down 
+4
sky otter
Linda
Gabriel
micjer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith Empty
PostSubject: Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith   Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:14 pm

information about the new world order religion, allegidly created to eventually replace Islam, Christian, and Jew alike.

http://www.bahai.com/thebahais/
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith   Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:23 pm

In every country where any of this people reside, they must behave towards the government of that country with loyalty, honesty and truthfulness." -- Bahá'u'lláh

http://www.bahai.com/thebahais/pg41.htm

Toward the New World Order

Bahá'u'lláh's vision of the future

Bahá'ís understand that the dramatic changes and transformations we have witnessed over the last century and which we are continuing to see--have been initiated by the coming of a new Messenger of God and influenced by the breaking light of a new Revelation.
A few years ago, the phrase "new world order" suddenly and dramatically re-entered the world's popular vocabulary.

In 1988, Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev spoke at the United Nations of a need to search for "universal human consensus" as humanity moves toward a "new world order." In 1990, United States President George Bush seized on the term to describe the new level of post-cold war cooperation among nations--and especially to the United Nations action against aggression in the Persian Gulf.

Since then, the phrase has gained currency as academics, journalists and world leaders have taken it up. The term has come to frame the discussion over how the next stage of our planet's social and political life might best be organized.

Yet for all of the discussion, the new world order remains without real definition. Its dawn is apparent; its details, however, are only guessed at.

For Bahá'ís, the term "new world order" has a special and clear-cut meaning. More than 100 years ago, Bahá'u'lláh invoked the phrase to categorize a future series of momentous changes in the political, social and religious life of the world. "The signs of impending convulsions and chaos can now be discerned, inasmuch as the prevailing Order appeareth to be lamentably defective," He wrote. "Soon will the present-day order be rolled up and a new one spread out in its stead."
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith   Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:14 am

The interesting thing is that Dr Greer is a member of this religion. If he is in favor of a NWO and One World Religion, this puts a totally different spin on his motives for the disclosure project.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith   Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:17 am

Great posts mic,

And your views on Greer are right on as well I think. I have one question for anyone.

What does it matter if the government discloses the truth about UFO's??? I cannot think of one way my life would change for the better or any other way for that matter.

I personally do not need the government telling me what is out there is true or not. I do not believe anything they say anyway.

The disclosure project is a farce, and a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith   Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:20 am

I never trusted Dr. Greer. And him being a member speaks volumes about his role in this web of deception.

Also, I won't say where or who...but last year I had this exchange on another forum to somebody who was being sneaky in the way he tried to promote the Bahá'i Faith.

part of his post:

"I also have a background in the Bahá'i Faith, which gives me a different angle as well. I oughtta explain a few thing.
First, I have no intention of preaching that faith - in fact it is forbidden for Bahá's to proselytize. Although I'm a Bahá'i nominally, the truth is that I've moved beyond every spiritual reality I've explored. If the central authorities knew the kind of folks I hang out with and the things we discuss I would be branded a "covenant-breaker" and kicked out and shunned. I admire the Bahá'i revelation but not the established organization."

MY RESPONSE:

Be very careful. If you have no intention of preaching your faith, then why even bring it up?

It sounds to me like this is the one world religion they have planned.
http://www.contenderministries.org/bahai.php

The popularity of Baha'i can largely be attributed to its attempts to unify all faiths, prophets and the entire human race. It embraces the humanist philosophy that all religions should be embraced equally because they are not contradictory and are merely successively updated versions of the same basic religious beliefs.

They teach that all religions are the result of the same God and the differences stem only from the age in which they were revealed. They promote gender, racial, and economic equality; universal education; harmony between science and religion; balance between nature and technology; and the development of a world Federal system.

Those who believe in absolute truths, such as those found in the Bible, are dismissed as intolerant and an obstacle to world peace.
Baha'i was started in 1844 when Mizra Ali Muhammad ("the Bab" or gate) proclaimed he was the greatest manifestation of God yet to appear.

The Bab is purported to be a direct descendant of Muhammad and he claimed to be the fulfillment of the scriptures of all of the world's religions. During his brief 6 year ministry, he taught of another manifestation that would follow (similar to the role of John the Baptist).

This manifestation would be even greater than he, and in 1863 Mirza Husayn Ali proclaimed that he was the Great prophet the Bab had spoken of.

Mirza Husayn Ali took the title of "Baha'u'llah" (the Glory of God) and his followers were thereafter called Baha'is. In addition to claiming most favored prophet status, Baha'u'llah also claimed to be the second coming of Christ and the spirit of truth recorded in John 14:16.
He viewed himself as the fulfillment of the coming of Maitreya, the Buddha from the Buddhist scripture, the Krishna for the Hindus, and a fulfillment of "the Day of God" from the Muslim Qur'an. In fact the Baha'is believe all of the world’s religions have pointed to the coming of Baha'u'llah, and that during his era, a promised reign of peace will be established.

The Universal House of Justice is a nine-person board that applies the laws of Baha'u'llah and is made up of elected representatives. The first UHJ was comprised of Baha'i who represented Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and came from 4 continents and several ethnic backgrounds.

The Baha'i temple in Wilmette, Illinois is a nine-sided building representing the world's nine living religions and is a combination of synagogue, mosque, and cathedral, symbolizing the unity of all religions.

The goal of the Baha'i faith and its leadership is for the world to become a single super-state with Baha'i as its religion.

It's no wonder Baha'i is promoted vigorously by the U.N. and plays a major part in all United Nations spiritual events.

Baha'i literature proclaims the following:

"National rivalries, hatreds, and intrigues will cease, and racial animosity and prejudice will be replaced by racial amity, understanding and cooperation.

The causes of religious strife will be permanently removed, economic barriers and restrictions will be completely abolished, and the inordinate distinction between classes will be obliterated.

Destitution on the one hand, and gross accumulation of ownership on the other, will disappear."

more info: http://www.spiritandsky.com/skeptics/bah_i/
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith   Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:24 am

Great post sister. The info is so right on, and thanks for the link.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith   Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:41 am

You are welcome brother. flower
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith   Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:53 am

Hi guys I have been unable to log on for a couple of days. Thought Reunite had banned me!!! LOL Just kidding. I think it was on my end ... server probs.

Anyway another thing that stood out to me was the following..

Quote :
Bahá'ís understand that the dramatic changes and transformations we have witnessed over the last century and which we are continuing to see--have been initiated by the coming of a new Messenger of God and influenced by the breaking light of a new Revelation.

Why is the word revelation in capitals if it is not in reference to the book of .. in the bible. Of course in the bible it refers to false prophets, false religion and the antichrist. This religion is one to stay away far from imho.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith   Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:15 pm

flower

Hey M..
gee just thought you were off on a vacation..

this is all feeling like a big cult thing..geeeeeeeeeeeeeeze and i was watching some of the stuff from the bacelona exopolitic thing
sounds like they are all selling/ giving away cool aid..only thing was each one was a different flavor
and some of those guys i have liked..like Bob Dean...and sadly listening to him he sounded like it had all been a dream

i have always questioned everything..but now i'm not sure i even want to listen..

times are here for discernment in spades..
wave
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith   Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:34 am

"I personally do not need the government telling me what is out there is true or not. I do not believe anything they say anyway."

Come on now !!

Our gubberment would never lie to us !!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith   Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:18 am

LongHunter wrote:
"I personally do not need the government telling me what is out there is true or not. I do not believe anything they say anyway."

Come on now !!

LOL....I know LongHunter, sometimes I get a rebellious streak
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith   Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:55 am

Gabriel wrote:
LongHunter wrote:

Come on now !!

LOL....I know LongHunter, sometimes I get a rebellious streak

Go with it Brother
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith   Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:48 am

I see a little bit of this pop out before but this really gives you the jest of it

LOL I too have become such a radical regarding our so called goverment.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith   Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:28 pm

Contents :
The Bahá'ís
Unity in Diversity
Bahá'u'lláh
Social and Moral
Teachings
Spiritual Beliefs of
the Bahá'í Faith
A System for
Global Governance
A Century of
Growth and
Expansion
New Approaches
to Old Problems
Towards the New
World Order

This their table of contents on their web-page. Is this not just a little transparent?
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith   Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:41 pm

Hiding the truth in the open AGAIN
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith   Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:46 pm

It is all right there for those that are looking.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith   Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:22 pm

Just the term "unity in diversity" scares me. If it's true unity then why draw attention to the differences? There's definitely an underground agenda in this following.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith   Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet the NWO Religion - The Baha'i Faith
Page 1 of 1