the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH

Go down 
+3
WineHippie
Reunite
Gabriel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH Empty
PostSubject: MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH   MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:52 am

The ancient Greek and Hebrew texts tell us how to have miracles and it is not that difficult to accomplish. Anyone can do it.

I was in an organized main stream church meeting in 1983 and there was a thousand people in this meeting. I was sitting at the end of a row of seats right next to an isle about five feet wide, I was just a person in the meeting, a spectator like most everyone else there that night.

The church was so full they placed an elderly woman in a wheel chair right next to me so she could watch the service that evening. I talked to her a little through the night, just mostly small talk, just being polite like most people would.

Toward the end of the meeting the pastor called for people that wanted prayer for healing. This lady raised her hand to be prayed for and some ushers came over to her and tried to lift her out of her wheelchair and while trying, they let her slip and she fell right to the floor and when she did all the ushers and me and the elderly lady all "heard" her leg break because her bones were so brittle from being in the wheelchair for so long. People all around us heard the bone break because it was real loud.

The ushers got her up and put her back in the chair and apologized to her for dropping her and then they just left her there and did not pray for her at all. They knew what had happened and they wanted to just walk away from it.

The elderly lady looked over at me and said, "I think they broke my leg when they dropped me on the floor". I said to her, yes they did break it because I heard the bone break when they dropped you and she said she did as well. She said she could not feel the broken leg as she had no feeling in her legs. People all around us was watching us as they all heard the same thing.

I leaned over close to her and said, ma'am do not worry about your leg being broke because Y'shua Messiah will heal it back, and as soon as the words came out of my mouth, her leg bone cracked real loud again and it was put back together just as quick as it was broken. Everyone close by heard this crack and was watching very closely. After the meeting many people came to me and the lady and talked to us about what had happened as they heard it and saw it.

It was a wonderful thing that happened to the lady that night, even though she did leave the place in the wheelchair, she got her broken leg healed.

If this dear elderly lady got the right teaching about faith/intention she would not have to be in that chair at all, because that night "my faith" with the "faith of the elderly woman" and our intention together manifested a miracle witnessed by other people around us.

Last edited by Gabriel on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected the spelling)
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH   MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:45 pm

Three words: Law of Attraction

The beauty of this universal law is that it doesn't matter what belief system or background you come from as it applies for all. It's all about the focus of intent.

Didn't Rhonda Byrne author of 'The Secret' clean up delivering this message to the mainstream.

I personally prefer the channeling of Abraham Hicks.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH   MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:23 pm

I did not read the secret. The law of attraction is relevant to any and all backgrounds.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH   MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:03 pm

The book/dvd is a good introduction for those who haven't heard about the law of attraction

However I recommend the messages of Abraham Hicks channeled through Esther Hicks.
Here is the youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=AbrahamHicks&view=videos

The Law of Attraction - Esther & Jerry Hicks - Part 1 of 5

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH   MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:45 pm

Hi renuite,

Thank you for the reference. I am open to instruction. I will look into it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH   MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:00 am

Gabriel wrote:
The ancient Greek and Hebrew texts tell us how to have miracles and it is not that difficult to accomplish. Anyone can do it.

If this dear elderly lady got the right teaching about faith/intention she would not have to be in that chair at all, because that night "my faith" with the "faith of the elderly woman" and our intention together manifested a miracle witnessed by other people around us.

seems you are correctomundo, it is possible, what counts
is the intention/FEELING behind your energy (prayer)

Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH   MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:13 pm

flower hi Gabe

was just going back to listen to cliff high speaking on karma..it's very interesting..you might enjoy hearing it
but since i haven't taken the time to go to the original source material
you will need to go to avalon..this link
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14810
and follow that link to listen

i still say..find some joy in the morning and hold on to it .. cheers
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH   MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:15 pm

Thank you for the reference Sky I will listen.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH   MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:16 pm

Right on Winehippie, That is a key to most things.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH   MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:11 pm

I am late reading all of this. But I sure am glad that you did help that woman Gabriel. Seems to me that the instructor would of had has much confidence as you two had. You did it bacause you believed.

That is truly remarkable.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH   MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:27 pm

I've learned that "anything is possible" way to go!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH   MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:15 am

Thank you all for the wonderful input.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH   MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:07 am

LOVE THE TOPIC FELLOW SELF GABRIEL!!!!

... SPEAKING HONESTLY and TRUTHFULLY realted to ONE past very AWARE and SLIGHTLY UNSTABLE BI-POLAR moment (that CHANGED MY LIFE 4 EVER)..... I have taped into a temporary TELEKINISIS ABIITY (where I lifted my wedding ring in the air just by mear thought alone of being able to do such)... yet uniquely and or perhaps not unique at all, to the REALIZATION of this ability... at the time of me REALIZING this.... IT SEEMED AS NATURAL AND REALISTIC as any other NATURAL ability that I had the past experience of BEING ABLE TO REPEAT!!! ( I did not spend another thought on it)... I simply whent on to other things).... Yet later, after coming down from that "highly aware period".... & ever since... I have not yet been able to duplicate the experience I dunno

YET... due to having REALISTICLY thought I had this experience.... I have been INSPIRED ever since... to PURSUE the RE-REALIZATION of such NATRUAL abilites until such again becomes NO BIG DEAL!!!

AND... as per the Drunvalo Melchizedek books... many people ARE HERE NOW ALSO experiening such abilities.... SO PERHAPS.... ALL THINGS IN DUE TIME!!!!!

Again GREAT POSTS!!!

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH   MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:35 am

Thank you Sky for the links,I listened and got blessed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH   MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MANIFESTED MIRACLES OF HEALING THROUGH INTENTION/FAITH
Page 1 of 1