the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"......

Go down 
+4
Northern Boy
sky otter
Linda
stephen Podliska
8 posters

SILENT POLES NOW AVAILABLE....
SINCE.... not everyone LIKES.... doing things...
a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Vote_lcap0%a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
..... RIGHT OUT IN THE OPEN.......
a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Vote_lcap0%a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
FEEL FREE TO CRITIZICE ME.....
 0% [ 0 ]
IN ANY WAY SHAPE FORM...... ANYONE WOULD LIKE... .... for .... "words and stones"....
 0% [ 0 ]
may brake my bones..... &.... & YET...NO MAN....
 0% [ 0 ]
.... WILL EVER HURT ME!!!!(beyond what I can take)!!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Empty
PostSubject: IF ANYONE HAS A GOOD REASON WHY THE WISHING TREE SHOULD NOT BE HERE....   a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:55 am

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ..........

ENGAGE ME ON..... REASONS WHY NOT TO HAVE............

........ A WORLD WHERE......... EVERYONE HAS AN EQUAL SAY.................

................... OTHERWISE......... I AM GOING TO BRING...................

..... THE WHOLE WOLRD......... RIGHT HERE...

.. TO DISCUSS HOW WE CAN DO SUCH....

AND GUESS WHAT?????????????????????????????????

THE ONLY WAY .......... ANY....ONE CAN STOP ME...........................

................................ WILL BE .........................................................

.....................TO CHANGE MY MIND..(by way of REASONING WITH ME)..........................................

.............................. ON DOING SO ................................................

...................................&............................................................

................................THE ONLY WAY...............................................

..............................TO CHANGE MY MIND.......................................

........................... IS TO FIND/GIVE ....ME/US..... A BETTER WAY...............................

............................... TO BRING THE WORLD .......................................

................................. TO A PLACE WHERE.....................................

........................... WE WORK AS A COLLECTIVE....................

.............................. & PLAY AS A COLLECTIVE.....................

................................. IN A MORE WHOLISTIC...................

................................... AND BETTER WAY ............................

........... TO THE POINT WHERE...... MORE AND MORE AND MORE..............

..... WE ALL KNOW, ACCEPT, PRAISE, OWN, and LOVE..............................

................................. THE SAME............ PRIORITIZED VALUES.............

............... WHEN/AS ....... MORE AND MORE OF US ......... KNOWS AND BELIEVES IN......

...................... THE SAME SET OF VALUES......................................

THEN........ VALUES/IDEALS & INTENTIONS.......

.... WILL RULE THE WORLD......... VS. ... INDIVIDUALS!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

AND...............JUST LIKE & AS THE BEES DO............................

.... I BELIEVE............ WE CAN HOLD ON TO BOTH...........................

.... OUR DIVERSITY............ & OUR ABILITY TO HAVE "ENOUGH" AGREEMENT......

....................... ON OUR COLLECTIVE "HIGHEST VALUED INTENTIONS"............

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... & AS......... MORE AND MORE PEOPLE ....

............AGREE, BELIEVE IN, AND UNDERSTAND....................................

.................. THE SAME...PRIORITIZED INTENTION TREE........

......... THE MORE THE POEOPLE WILL .................THUS.......................

............................. ALL BY THEMSELVES..............................................

................. SO GOVERN THEMSELVES........... WITH LESS AND LESS ......... NEED......

.... AND DESIRE...................... FOR LAWS TO SO GOVERN....... OUR BEHAVIOR!!!!!!

.... FOR EACH AND EVERYONE OF US........... HAS ALWAYS..........

.... & WILL ALWAYS............... BE COMING FROM.......

............... THEIR OWN....... PLACE OF UNDERSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... NO CRIMINAL, PEDAFILE, PREDITOR, VICTIM, JUESUS, BUDDHA, GURU,
JUDGE, JURRY, ASS HOLE, ILLUMINATUM, POPE, HITLER, ILLUSIONIST, RON HOWARD, JAMIE FOX,
OBAMA, BUSH W, CATHOLIC, JEW, MUSLIM, TERRORIST, ETC., ETC., (to infinity).....

................ HAS EVER BEEN CREATED.............. "WITHOUT.... AN/THE INVIRONMENT"

................................ AND INFA-STRUCTURE........ TO SO CREATE SUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND AGAIN............ IF ANYONE WISHES TO SO CHALLANGE....................

.... AND OF MY CONVICTIONS................... THE ONLY AND BEST PLACE TO DO SO!!!!!

............... IS RIGHT IN THE FUCKING OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

............... WHERE EVERYONE....... AND I DO MEAN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...................... CAN TAKE A FUCKING SHOT AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love love love love love love love love love love love love clubbing clubbing fired up fired up fired up angelic angelic wave toast strapped down moon walk moon walk rockin rockin mexican wave letz party hypnotize shocked crying fortune teller swordsman kiss of love :love sick: shocked clapping snoring abductedg :anisun: beingsick airborne butterfly chickendance EX cake bigw rainbow oopsb oopsb oopsb wowb :swirlb: sorrysmil smiley-face-sun-clou smiley-face-sun-clou smiley-face-sun-clou smileyeatingchoc smileyeatingchoc smileyeatingchoc rasp tut_tut purr hamp lightbulb group-hug group-hug :winkb: :madb: fly-away watchingb questionb :onloo: sleepwalk sheep v :bunnyb: dolph sadb :baby-monkey: KwlStar_V7QXNM flaming :bonkers: grin mooning :smilieb: booger :181p: cry-blow pfff-0020 respect-069 party-drunkparty-dru cool respect-023 pfff-0020 interrogation :hypnotizeb: :love-061: bravo-009 bravo-009 bravo-009 nopity puppybark hugv :clover: :clover: iagree iagree iagree iagree iagree

........................ PLACE OF UNDERSTANDING................................

THUS..............

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...............

SPEAK/WRITE........... TO ME NOW....... ON WHY WE SHOULD NOT DO SO...............

....... AS AND WHEN YOU SO FEEL COMFORTABLE TO DO SO................

.................. OTHERWISE......... I AM GOING TO BRING THE WHOLE WORLD...........

......... RIGHT HERE........... TO: THE FORCE IS WITHIN YOU

UNTIL.......................... ANYONE CAN SO CONVINCE ME TO STOP............

..... BRINGING PEOPLE....................... RIGHT HERE............................

..................... TO THE FORCE IS WITHIN YOU........... LOCATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE, LOVE, AND BLESSINGS........

clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing

STEVE

Last edited by stephen Podliska on Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : LIFE IS....... LIKE ME...... A WORK IN PROGRESS!!!)
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"......   a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:10 pm

Steve,
The only way to bring about change is to first work on ourselves as individuals. We need to listen to our inner self and then just follow our heart.

We don't want to criticize another person's views because nobody has that right. Everybody is on a different level of awakening and finally starting to realize the power that they have within them.

It is not our duty to try and bring the whole world to come here. We must allow each person to find their own answers at their own pace.
Once a person understands that, there is peace and acceptance.

We are all on a journey and all our wishes WILL come true as long as we have the right intent.
Personally, I do not wish to challenge anyone's thinking or plan because sometimes it's impossible to understand where that person is coming from due to their own personal experiences or hardships in this lifetime.

Coming to terms with oneself, forgiving yourself and opening up your heart will set you free and prepare you for what is to come.
In order to change the world, first we must save ourselves, one person at a time. peace
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"......   a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:38 pm

Steve....

i can only say ditto to Linda's post..

and add your only responsibilty is to find yourself and love yourself unconditionally

having done that..you will have IN-Lighten-meant

be at peace
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"......   a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:32 pm

sky otter wrote:

and add your only responsibilty is to find yourself and love yourself unconditionally

I have to disagree here because you will always have a responsibility for your actions and interactions with others and equally with nature failure to do so leads to pollution of the envoirment and moral depravation

Change begins one person at a time Tiannemen Square showed us that . For him he stood up and said no he is probably dead no one has seen or heard of him since . But he showed how to do it if only for 20 mins he stopped what was going on and made the world look . It happens one person at a time

Many here are paying into Canada Pension ,Social Security , understand why. You are never going to see a dime of it. Its over, it like many old rivers is running dry . The way out is through the system we have locked our selves into. You entered unknowingly into it, you must leave the same way you entered. Give up your divers license ,social security cards stop registering your boats, vehicle`s, land and most important your kids file notice of intent and claims of rights take the rights given to that person which does not exist reclaim your personal freedom stop giving away your natural birth rights in exchange for the system`s privileges they bestow upon you. The more people that do this the more they lose control, their acts and statues will no longer apply to you. Can find a job with out a sin number or a SS number, its simple .

Every employer pays a payroll tax of some sort, you by way of your SIN # or SS #because you have this number you are an employee of the government and as such you are forced to pay taxes . The payroll tax means that your employer hired you on a contract for service and therefore pays the tax . The payroll tax is the same as the headhunters use out there, often times it is called a referral fee. If you do not have a government number and want to have a job you negotiate with the employer to get the job under a contract for hire this frees him from having to pay the payroll tax and you from having to pay income tax. More money in his pocket and more money in yours

you only need law enforcement of any kind under 3 conditions

1 you have injured someone

2 you have damaged some ones property

3 you have used fraud in your contracts

other than these 3 area`s there is no need for the current laws we live under

remember though the more freedom you ascertain the greater responsibility you hold towards your self nature and others . Until such times as a human being is ready to do this you will always be under their microscope and their rules .
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"......   a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:36 pm

I can't vote on the poll as it makes little sense to me.

Steve I understand that you want more and more people to come to a collective understanding to progress and share but individual's will do it by their own written path. Just as you found yourself here at this location wasn't by accident but by a intuitional knowingness.

Just know from my perspective I won't be taking a shot at you or try to challenge you. I will express to you my thoughts out in the open coming from a vibration that has no ill intent. In saying that Steve the wishing tree for all to see will come at one's own pace and freewill.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"......   a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:51 pm

northern boy

sorry about that..
i meant if you can love and accept youself unconditionally then you can do the same for all others

i didn't mean it in a love only yourself way

hope that is more clear
hugv
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"......   a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:22 am

TO A) ALLOW THE FORUM.........

..... TO RESUME..... IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM ..... HOW-EVER IT SO WISHES TO .....DO SO....

........& ........ HOW EVER IT SO WISHES TO..... CREATE AND EXPRESS.... IS SELF.............

THUS....

............................ I AM TAKING "THE GAME I AM HERE NOW CREATING"......

...................................... TO THE SOLUTION SECTION......

..................................... WITH IN THE SOLUTION "INDEX".... portion of the FORUM.......

.... PEASE FEEL FREE TO JOIN ME !! (this week only)....... with any sort of name you may or may not wish to use.......

............................. TO SO JOIN ME............

...................................... AND OR................ SO JOIN ME AT A POSSIBLY....... A LATER TIME!!!!!

& PERHAPS?????? ............................ I HAVE NO IDEA........ WHAT IT IS ...... THAT I AM UP TO......

................. until b)........ such a "NON TIME"....... THAT I HAVE ..... SO EXPERIENCED.... WHAT IT IS .... THAT I AM UP TO!!!!

BEST wishes....... in any way, shape, form, beingness, happiness, or doingness, etc., etc., U so wish to B!!

LOVIN U.....

fired up
Steve

Last edited by stephen Podliska on Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : HIDE AND GO SEEK/THE I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE)
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"......   a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:12 pm

I LOVE AND APPRECIATE EVERYONES COMMENTS!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

PLEASE KNOW... I AM AND HAVE BEEN ONLY IN/AT A PLACE OF .....

GREATER AND GREATER HAPPINESS......

FOR WHAT LOOKS LIKE............. SOME FANTASTIC GAME PLAY AHEAD
!!!!!

SINCE I HAVE NEVER, THUS FAR..... TASTED DEATH......

... I DO NOT KNOW..... IF DEATH EXISTS!!!!

... AND SINCE.... I HAVE NEVER BEEN PERMANENTLY HURT BY WORDS......

... I DO NOT FEAR WORDS!!!!!!!!!

... AND SINCE...... LIFE IS AN ADVENENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY NOT TREAT LIFE......... AS AN ADVENTRUE GAME!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

I BELIEVE EVERYONE...MORE AND MORE ..... WILL BEGIN TO BELIEVE ME....

... AS MORE AND MORE PEOPLE....... BEGIN TO BELIEVE ME!!!!!!!!!!

.................... AS THE GAME GETS GOING & CONTINUES TO GROW.... IN POPULARITY!!!!

.&.. YET... I VERY MUCH UNDERSTAND..... IF or AS.. IF... ANYONE STILL MAY WISH....

... TO SEE OTHERS SO...... PLAY AHEAD OF THEM??????

-------------------------------------

...... ANY HOW..... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

.... FOR ALLOWING ME TO ...... START THE GAME HERE AT THIS WEB SITE WITH YOU ALL!!!

BLESSINGS AND MORE BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!
fired up angelic love clubbing clubbing wave toast strapped down moon walk rockin

STEVE
[/b]
Back to top Go down
BATMAN
BATMAN

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"......   a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:10 pm

Steve,

I just saw the BAT SIGNAL, is there a need for concern?

What is going on?

Are there any bad guys I can take out for you?

Just let me know.....

BATMAN
Back to top Go down
BATMAN
BATMAN

PostSubject: Just wanted to say hello......   a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:19 pm

Just arrived with my BAT-MOBIEL due to having seen a BAT SIGNAL in the area!

Can any ONE please tel me why the BAT SIGNAL was found ATTACHED to THIS WEBSITE?

What the heck goes on here in your web site?

Can anyone please explain?

Do I need to rough up any BAD GUYS for this website??

Please just let me know..... and I will get right on it!

And HAS ANYONE SEEN MY FRIEND ROBIN??????

I have not seen him for such a long time now!!

Please please I will do almost ANYTHING for the GROUP so long as someone can help me find ROBIN!!

Any how..... MY DUDY CALLS.... I WILL CHECK BACK WITH YOU ALL LATER!!!!

THANKS FOR ALLOWING ME TO SIGN UP AND LOOK FOR ROBIN HERE!!!!

YOUR FRIEND .....

BATMAN.....

....da da da da da da da da da da da da da.....

....... ....... da da da ... da da da............... BATMAN!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"......   a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:23 pm

HEY STEVE

WHAT"S UP?????

enquirering minds what to know interrogation interrogation interrogation
Back to top Go down
CAPTIN KIRK
CAPTIN KIRK

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"......   a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:09 pm

YEA STEVE!!!!

WHAT IS UP!! ??

STEVE???

WHO ARE YOU PRETENDING TO BE TODAY??????

DON'T YOU KNOW....... I HAD TO TAKE TIME......

.... OUT OF MY BUSY VERY BUSY........ PIRIORITIES...

.... get BEEMED DOWN from the ENTER-PRIZE....

............... ALL JUST TO PLAY A LOUSY GAME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

DON'T YOU KNOW........ I HAVE MUCH BETTER BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN.....

..... PLAY ALL DAY!!!!!!! DON'T YOU KNOW I HAVE VERY SERIOUS WORK TO DO!!!

WHY.... MY WHOLE CREW.....

.... .......... HAS A MISSION...... BEHIND IT!!!!

AND.... WE CAN'T JUST...

.. GO AROUND PLAYING GAMES .....

ARE WHOLE LIFE!!!

SO PLEASE PLEASE..... LET US IN ON ....

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!!

.... OTHERWISE..... I HAVE A SHIP ..... TO GET BACK TO!!

AND IF NOT STEVE???

WHO CAN SO HELP US UNDERSTAND THIS GAME!!!!

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Respectfully,

Cpt. James Tiberius Kirk
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: HOW TO WAKE THE WHOLE SELF UP..... IS WHAT I AM SO UP TO!!!   a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:31 pm

WELL TO BE QUITE QUITE HONEST WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT I KNOW, BELIEVE, PRAISE, LOVE AND OWN....

.................... THAT... ALL OF US (EVER DIVISION OF SELF)......

.... IS HERE...... TO SO DO............

..... IS MAKING.................. HEAVEN HERE ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD, BAD, OR INDIFFERENT.... (how ever you so wish to SEE, BELIEVE, OR THINK ABOUT THINGS).......

I know we can GET ENOUGH PEOPLE EXCITED ABOUT........ WHERE WE CAN GO AND WILL GO........

..... AS WE............. SO GET ENOUGH PEOPLE EXCIED ABOUT............

...... WHERE WE CAN............. AND WILL SO GO!!!!!!

ANYWHO.....

THE LAST THING I WISH TO DO...... IS EVER GET ANY..... FELLOW SELF...... TOO TOO TOO TOO COMFORTABLE....
.... TO WAKE THEM SELF... UP.......

... SO PLEASE... IF/AS NECESSARY............. PAY ME NO ATTENTION.....

.... AND I WILL FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO ........ SO ASSIT THE WORLD.... IN BECOMING A HOLISTIC WHOLE WORLD!!!

I LOVE YOU AND WILL NEVER STOP LOVIN YOU.......

& ..... I MUST ALSO.............. FOLLOW MY DREAMS!!!!

LOVIN..... ALL FELLOW SELVES.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....FOR THE TRUEST OF TRUEST STATEMENTS THAT I HAVE EVER UNDERSTOOD AND SAID, THUS FAR, (relates to this):

Q. HOW IS A ROAD MADE?

A: By MAKING A ROAD

Q: WHAT MAKES A ROAD ........... MAKING THE ROAD "ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH"........

....... TO KEEP.......... KEEPING THE ROAD....... A ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?????

A: MAKING THE ROAD....... ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH........

...... TO MAKE THE ROAD..... ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH......

..... TO KEEP PEOPLE.................... USING THE SAME ROAD...... AS A ROAD!!!!!!

SO WHAT WE CAN DO.........

TO GET MORE AND MORE PEOPLE EXCITED ABOUT..........

... WHAT WE THINK, SAY, BELIEVE, AND ACT UPON... THAT WE KNOW WE CAN DO.......

..................... IS WHAT WE CAN DO..... TO GET MORE AND MORE PEOPLE EXCITED ENOUGH ABOUT....

..... TO GET MORE AND MORE PEOPLE EXCITED ENOUGH..... TO KEEP ENOUGH PEOPLE EXCITED ENOUGH....

..... TO KEEP GETTING PEOPLE EXCITED ... ENOUGH.... TO CREATE..... A WORLD WHERE PEOPLE ARE .....

..... MORE AND MORE EXCITED ABOUT................ CREATING A WORLD.... WHERE MORE AND MORE PEOPLE ARE....

...................... GET EXCITED ABOUT.......... THE WORLD AND WHERE IT IS HEADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT.............. WHAT I KNOW ËXPERIENCIALLY...... CAN AND WILL....... CHANGE THE WORLD ....

.... IN A WAY THAT IS MUCH MUCH MORE HARMONISTIC...... THAN WHERE WE ARE @ ät this point moment"......

... &.... THE CHALLENGE........(I believe)... IS SIMPLY GETTING .... ENOUGH PEOPLE

EXCITED ENOUGH...... TO PLAY A GAME OF..............

HOW TO WAKE THE WHOLE COLLECTIVE SELF UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE REASON WHY..... MOST DO KNOW KNOW WHAT I KNOW...(I believe)....

IS SIMPLY BECAUSE............... MOST PEOPLE HAVE NOT......... EXPERIENCIALLY CONNECTED THE DOTS.....

.........IN AN EXPERIENCIAL WAY... TO SO BE ABLE TO EXPAIN IT TO OTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...& THUS....... TO BOLDLY GO......... WHERE NO 3D PLANET........ HAS EVER GONE BEFORE!!!!

AND IF ....... ANYONE..... COULD SO TELL ME...... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ELSE ARE YOU/ME/ANYONE/ONE&EVERYONE...... EVER GOING TO GET "ENOUGH PEOPLE AROUND A GOOD IDEA"

....... WITHOUT............. MAKING IT AS MUCH FUN IN THE WORLD...... AS YOU/WE/ALL OF US... CAN MAKE SO MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... YET... I HAVE TO ADMIT..... (just like the VIDEO)...... I CAN BE A ... ""CUNT""..... ABOUT GETTING THE BOAT.....

.... TO SO MOVE....... IN THE DIRECTION........................... I HAVE NO FUCKING DOUBT ABOUT... THAT IT IS HEADED!!!

AND...... THUS ... WHY.... I THOUGHT.... IF ENOUGH PEOPLE HAVE NOT FOUND A WAY TO .........

... NOT BELIEVE IN ....... WHY WE..... AT THIS SITE CAN NOT CHANGE THE WORLD......

I thought..... USING DIFFERENT ..... FAMOUS CHARACTERS....... MIGHT BE A WAY......... TO ALSO GET PEOPLE EXCITED ABOUT....

... ENGAGING ...... THE REALITY....... OF THE FACT THAT ..... YES WE CAN SO ...... CHANGE THE WORLD!!!

BUT..... I REALLY DO NOT WISH TO EVER EVER.... PUSH PEOPLE.... BEYOND THEIR..... COMFORT LEVEL...

THUS... I THOUGHT.... IF WE ALL CREATED A GAME ...... WERE EACH OF US...... (just like in the MOVIE K-PAX)..

...... so taught EACH other ... WHAT EVERYONE KNOWS......

....... WE WOULD THUS................................... TEACH EACH OTHER................. WHAT EVERYONE KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD, BAD, OR INDIFFERENT................... I KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN THINGS......

... ON A QUID PRO QUO..... QUESTION BY QUESTION BASIS.................. BETTER THAN ANYONE I HAVE EVER MET (thus far)........ There are without doubt other people more talented than me.... and yet... I have not met one... more INTEGRATED...
... with COLLECTIVE... knowledge and experience..... IN THIS... G4 LOGOS... REALITY..... THAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THUS..... WHAT RECOMENDATIONS................. CAN ANYONE SO GIVE ME..... THAT WOULD ALOW ME TO SO SHARE ...

... WHAT I KNOW...... OTHER THAN............... HAVING EVERYONE...... SO WAKE EACH OTHER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

THUS...... If no ONE wants "at this site to so"".................. WAKE THE SELF UP.................

... I MUST ..... THUS.................... MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND OR...... BY RE-CREATING A SITE LIKE THIS INCREDIBLE WEB SITE!!!.....

.... PERHAPS.... I COULD SO GET SOMEONE TO ...... WITHOUT ANYONE BEING CONCERNED ABOUT..... QUESTIONING .... THEIR OWN VALUES.....

........................ CREATE A WEB SITE............... WHERE... MORE AND MORE OF YOU..... (through FICTIONAL or past ANONOMOUS CHARACTERS)

.... so create a virtual reality.....LEARING WORLD...... TO SO TEACH EVERYONE............ WHAT I KNOW & WHAT OTHERS ALSO KNOW TO ADD TO SUCH!!!!!

.... I DO NOT WISH TO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI or WORLD POLITICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........ SO WHAT ADVICE CAN ANYONE GIVE ME....... OTHER THAN..... SUCH A MISSION...... AS CREATING A GAME OUT OF THIS!!!!

.... I DO BELIEVE ALL OF US... SO CAME TOGETEHR... VIA ..... FATE... FROM ALL THOUGHTS EVERYWHERE, (F.A.T.E)....

.... TO CREATE SUCH A UNIVERSAL PLACE.... LIKE THIS..... AND OTHER SUCH SITES........ (in different languages).....

.............................. TO DO EXACTLY THIS................. WAKE UP EVERYONE......... AT ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE ALL OF US.... UNCONDITIONALLY..... AND WISH NO ONE OF THE INFINITE # OF ALL ONES OF THE ONE OF US..... ANY HARM.....

.... I JUST SIMPLY SEE.............. A WHOLE NEW WORLD ON IT'S WAY...... AND THE ONLY THING STOPING US......

..... IS BELIVING IN................ THAT THERE IS SOME ONE, THING, "REASON"', THOUGHT...(who knows all the reasons).....

.... THAT IS STOPPING US!!!

THUS.... IF ANYONE OF US..... BELIEVES THERE IS SOMETHING THAT IS STOPPING US..... FROM CREATING A WORLD IN WHICH....

..... WE ALL SO COLLECTIVELY..... CREATE THE WORLD!!!!.............. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..... LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fired up love clubbing strapped down toast wave angelic

THUS..... I AM SORRY I IF EVER.... I HAVE OFFENDED.... ANYONE....... I ONLY HAVE .... THE BEST INTENTIONS..... IN MIND!!!!!

BLESSINGS..... AND ALL RELATED SUGGESTIONS........ ARE ABSOLUTELY.... WELCOME!!!

YOUR FRIEND AND FELLOW SELF!!!!

Steve RA ANKHA RAY MICHEAL CRAIG PODLISKA
Back to top Go down
BATMAN
BATMAN

PostSubject: WAITING FOR A ROBIN TO SHOW UP............   a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:50 pm

HOPING A BIRD ROBIN...... so signs UP... soon for me to so continue the GAME.....

Since... I KNOW...

.....WE CAN HAVE MORE AND MORE FUN.......

.... THE MORE .... WE ALL .... BEGIN TO HAVE.........

.... MORE AND MORE FUN!!!!

AND with the fact that NOW since "enough" of a question of my motives HAS BEEN (thankfully)....

..... brought to RE-UNITE'S ATTETION to...so contact me... via EMAIL..

....... WHICH ... if need be... WILL ALWAZS BE ACCEPTABLE

.... to QUESTION MY MOTIVES AND BEHAVIOR.......

.... WHICH I WILL ALWAYS in ALL WAYS...... SO WELCOME.... HERE TO DISCUSS OPENLY!!!!

I WILL..... UNTIL I HAVE ""ENOUGH OF YOU" GIVE ME PERMISSION TO ADD A NEW CHARACTER (that is played by me)...

.... I WILL THUS............... SIMPLY WAIT UNTIL A "person from within the FORUM" so adapts a CHARACTER..

... to SO CONTINUE THE GAME WITH!!!!

.... I AM HOPING FOR A ....BRID ....IN CHACTER..to so SIGN UP AND PLAY WITH IN THIS GAME FOR THE NEXT CEO/ENTER-PRIZE character vs. THE BOY ROBIN..... and THE DECISION TO DO SO WILL ALWAZS BE ZOURS111

....(so as to become more SPIRITUALLY BALANCED (male and female) and to from a connection between

... the BOY ROBIN and the BIRD ROBIN.... .WHERE.... CONNECTIONS and CONNECTIONS and CONNECTIONS...

.... WILL BE (I BELIEVE)... more and more important as THE REAL UNIVERSAL PLAY...

... ALSO BECOMES.... MORE AND MORE IMPORTANT!!!

.... and since the KEZ BOARD OF MZ COMPUTER is ACTING UP¨.....PLEASE KNOW THERE ARE LETTERS.... THAT WILL BE
LEFT DELIBERATELZ UNCORRECTED.....

AND ANZ RESONPSE..... gets a personal email sent to zou TO ASK ZOU IF ZOU WISH TO JOIN THE GAME111

BEST WISHES....

AND NO WORRIES IF THE INTEREST IN HAVING FUN IS OF.... NO INTEREST11111

STEVE
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"......   a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:27 pm

Steve I recognize your intentions are of the highest good however your methodologies are abstract and non-linear inquiring questions to interpret what the game is.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"......   a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:51 pm

I dunno questionb
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"......   a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:34 am

TO FELLOW SELF RE-UNITE...& micjer

1) THANK YOU 4 THE RESPONSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) THE GAME IS ...... ALWAYS... A WORK IN PROGRESS & THE MORE.....

... WE ALL SO DESIGN THE "WORLD WIDE JEPARDY GAME"..........TOGETHER

....... THE MORE WE WILL............. ALL SO DESIGN & GIVE RULES TO........

...... THE WORLD WIDE JEPARDY GAME.... TOGETHER!!!!

..... & THE MORE AND MORE.....THE PLAYERS TAKE CONTROL OF THE WHOLE GAME.......

......................... IS THE MORE...... THE WHOLE COLLECTIVE PLAYERS.......

...................................... TAKE CONTROL OF THE WHOLE GAME!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND YES...... THE CLUES ...... WILL BE...... ANY WHERE...... THE CLUES....

............. AT SOME PT. WITH IN THE POINT OF THIS POINT GAME.............

.............................. MAY BE PLACED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

............... THUS.............. YES YES YES RE-UNITE...........

...... IT MAY AND WILL ...... INVOLVE NON-LINEAR CLUES!!!!

AND ALL CLUES.....

...................... CAN BE SO PLACED, GIVIN & OR RECIEVED

.............. WHER EVER THEY MAY BE......... SO PLACED, GIVEN , AND OR RECIEVED!!!

&

........................ ONLY BY................ CAREFULLY PAYING ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILL THE WHOLE WORLD SO ........ KNOW & EXPERIENCE......

...... WHERE THE HIDE AND SEEK....

.... JEOPARDY..... or GEO-PARTY

WILL SO GO......

AND TO HELP ........ EVERYONE.... SO UNDERSTAND......

THAT ............. THERE WILL NEVER BE A LIMIT TO WHAT ..... FORM SHAPE OR THOUGHT...

................................. A CLUE COULD....... "BE SO HIDDEN IN".......

HERE IS ANTHER SET OF SNL BASED CLUES......... BY THE SNL CLUE GIVING TEEM MEMBERS....

WHICH MAY..... AT SOME POINT ..... IN THE GAME... POSSIBLY??... LEAD TO ...... NON-LINEAR TIME TRAVEL!!! (I believe it will be possible... yet as of yet... do not know when such will be..... THUS... YES.... AT SOME TIME.... NON-LINEAR SPACE-TIME & TIME-SPACE CLUE... placement....

........................................ MAY VERY WELL................................... COME INTO BEING!!! ???

THUS.... THE BEST CLUES..... associated ""with this posting is"......ARE THUS.. THE BEST CLUES.... ASSOICATED WITH THIS POSTING!!!
..... THAT A ENTER-PRIZE MEMBER MAY .... AT HIS/HER PLEASURE.... SO LEAD YOU TO .... IF "THIS POSTING".... can be made use of ... for such!?!?! (IT WILL BE UP TO FUTURE MEMBERS)...
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: AS A GIFT FROM ME TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:02 pm

FELLOW SIMULTANEOUS SELFs:

AS PER BATMAN AND Cpt. KIRK's REQUEST (below)....

THE ORIGINAL CONTENT OF THE ..... ORIGINAL POSTING......

... WAS SO MOVED....... TO ANOTHER ONE OF MY POSTINGS!!!!

AND.... THE FIRST ONE TO PLACE....

... under this posting where the INFORMATION HAS BEEN MOVED TO.....

.................. SO THAT ANYONE ....... PAYING ATTENTION........

............ CAN AT "this point in NON-TIME".................

...................... BY SIMPLY READING THIS POST......

............................. KNOW WHERE THE FIRST (#1) OF MANY ....INTELECTUAL PROPERTY TOYS.........

............................................. IS SO HIDDEN................... RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE (or IN PLAIN-VIEW)....

..................................................... FOR just like DAVID WILCOCK's CAMOLOT INFORMATION........

............................................................ THE BEST PLACE TO HIDE ANYTHING...... IS WHERE??????

............................................................................ IN a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Sr7110VIEW

Last edited by stephen Podliska on Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BATMAN
BATMAN

PostSubject: Re: a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"......   a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:05 pm

STEVE,

NOW THAT AT LEAST 6 PEOPLE HAVE SEEN THE INTELECTUAL PROPERTY........GIFT...

I RECOMMEND...... HIDDING IT ..... SOME WHERE IN AN OLD POST OF YOURS!!!

SO THAT........ IT MAY BECOME OF MORE AND MORE VALUE!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOMETIMES???.....

..... IF YOU SIMPLY GIVE IT A WAY........ NO ONE WILL THINK (right now)....

..... THAT IT IS OF VALUE...... BECAUSE......... YOU HAVE NOT CHARGED 4 IT!!!!

PERHAPS YOU COULD DO SO....(HIDE IT)...... AND THEN GIVE US A CLUE??????

TO WHERE YOU HAVE (hid) IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ????????????

& STEVE???? AND .... ANY .....WORD ON WHERE ROBIN IS HIDING???

I AM................. OUTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOT WORK OF MY OWN TO DO!!!!

BATMAN!!!

Back to top Go down
CAPTIN KIRK
CAPTIN KIRK

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"......   a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:18 pm

I AGREE WITH BATMAN STEVE!!!!!

PLEASE HIDE THE INTELECTUAL PROPERTY......

.... THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN IT KNOW IT.......

............. AND THOSE WHO HAVE NOT........

...................... HAVE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........................ AND THUS...................

..........................ONLY THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW THEY KNOW........

..................................... KNOW THEY KNOW IT!!!!!!!!

......................................... AND AT SOME PT. IN THE POINT GAME!!!!

................................................ THEY TOO ...... CAN GET CASH FOR....... WHAT THEY KNOW!!!!!!

AND I JUST LOVE YOUR THEEM SONG!!! SO PLEASE GO AHEAD AND USE IT!!!!

JUST LIKE I BELIEVE..... BAT MAN HAS FOUND HIS THEEM SONG!!!!

ISN'T THAT RIGHT BAT MAN!!?!?!?!?!

AND I WILL USE MY THEEM SONG THAT I LOVE FOR ME TOO!!

BEST WISHES STEVE ON STARTING YOUR GAME PLAY!!!

Cpt. KIRK

AND... ANY IDEA WHEN WE WILL ALL BE AT ....... WARP 1 SPEED??????
Back to top Go down
BATMAN
BATMAN

PostSubject: Re: a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"......   a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:50 pm

STEVE.....

I do not mean to be too questioning..... of your POST changes????

But..... you suggested (to me)..... that you might hide things.... in plane view....

... and yet you placed a JET in the picture vs. a airplane!!!!!

Should you have used an airplane to link PLAINVIEW with plane-view???

SOMETIMES ..... your clues...... are always LEADING TO........ MORE AND MORE CLUES!!!

IS THAT WHAT YOU MAY OR MAY NOT BE UP TO????

AND HOW WILL I REALLY KNOW!!! WHAT IT IS ...... THAT YOU ARE UP TO????

4 AS FOR NOW: I HAVE NOT GOT A CLUE???

COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A CLUE?

TO WHAT IT IS THAT YOU ARE UP TO?????

AND WILL BE OK???

IF I CAN ASK ANY QUESTION I WOULD LIKE AT ANY TIME TO GET.....

... MORE AND MORE CLUES ....

... TO ANY GIVEN CLUE THAT IS TO CONNECT....

... TO ANOTHER SET OF CLUES???

WHAT ARE THE ...

.. LIMITS TO WHAT I CAN DO IN THIS GAME OF YOURS???

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE US ONE...

PLACE TO BETTER UNDERSTAND .....

... WHAT RULES GO TO WHAT GAMES???

BLESSINGS

BATMAN
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"......   a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:25 am

FYI....

To whom ever who like to assist with such....

I have decided to HAVE FUN WITH ALL THE WIRELESS COMPANIES IN THE WORLD!!!

.... IN THE INTERESTS... AND INTENTIONS.... OF REDUCING ...OVERAGE CHARGES...

... AND AM NOW PURSUING WAYS TO DO SUCH....

... WITH AS MUCH LOVE AND BEST INTENTIONS..... AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE!!

If any ONE or if or as EVERYONE.... may like to ALSO assist in the FUN of this....

... VERY PLEASURABLE AND BEST INTENTION 4 BRINGING MORE PEACE AND LOVE...

..... TO THE WORLD......... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT MY MAIL EMAIL....

... at spodliska@aol.com or CELL PHONE at (916) 778-8236....

I HAVE DECIDED TO PURSUE THIS............... RIGHT OUT IN THE OPEN!!!!

BLESSINGS......

STEPHEN CRAIG RAANKHA PODLISKA

clubbing
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"......   a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:09 pm

Just in case.... (I get over my head with this VERIZON WIRELESS GAME)....

... I have started.... I am posting information THAT WILL ALWAYS BE....

... OUT IN THE OPEN...... FOR PROSPERITY... .TO SO JUDGE... IN ANY WAY THEY WOULD LIKE!!!!

Todays fun summarized in correspondance with an executive person named Michael Manlo:

DEAR VERIZON WIRELESS,

To whom it may be of concern,

Thanks to Michael, who gave me your email, I am now in pursuit of finding someone who can help me...

... help you STOP ALL OVERAGE CHARGES FROM HERE ON OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good, bad or indifferent, how ever you would like to see it......

My intentions with this correspondence is to assist VERIZON WIRELESS....

.......to so help ITSELF... HELP... STOP ALL UNDESIRED OVERAGE CHARGES!!!

THUS FAR....I HAVE DISCOVERED FOUR WAYS...

to STOP ALL UNDESIRED OVERAGE CHARGES.......

.. YET THE ONLY QUESTION THAT REMAINS????

.... PERHAPS???.... VERIZON has already KNOWN how to do the SAME??????

THUS... since I do not know how to GET MY IDEA.... UP THE CHAIN OF COMMAND....

... AND BECAUSE.... I KNOW .... OVERAGE CHARGES.... DO NOT HAVE TO EXIST!!!

THE QUESTION IS????

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT????

Michael was kind enough to point out a place within your website ....

... to perhaps assist with such matters.... and yet.... I still need to investigate this to see..
.... how applicable it is?? I don't know yet!!...

BUT WHAT I DO KNOW..... IS NONE OF YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS.....

... thus far... in discussing MY overage charges... HAVE EVER... thus far...

... brought it to my ATTENTION... that I could so do so.......

... UNTIL I HAD..... THIS CONVERSATION!!!!!!!!

Thus... it would seem to me and to perhaps???.... to many others????

THAT PERHAPS.... VERIZON WIRELESS.... is not doing... what it can....

... TO HELP INFORM IT's CUSTOMERS.... OF STOPPING THE OVERAGE CHARGES!!!

But..... I AM ALWAYS in ALL WAYS available to discuss this further with ANYONE...

who would like to SO DO SO WITH ME!!!

Blessings for ALL YOUR FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE with THIS REGARDS!!!

Respectfully,

Stephen Podliska
(916) 778-8236
spodliska@aol.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"......   a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a new GAME called....... "I HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE"......
Page 1 of 1