the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize"

Go down 
+4
sky otter
day
mntruthseeker
Lightning222
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize" Empty
PostSubject: Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize"   Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:44 pm

I'm not one to try and spread doom and gloom or sensational news, but this article really got to me:

(NaturalNews) Previously secret documents that surfaced at a Vioxx court case in April of this year reveal pharmaceutical giant Merck maintained a "hit list" of doctors to be "neutralized" for speaking out against Vioxx. Although this story was reported on NaturalNews and other sites in April, Merck's involvement in the recent round of swine flu vaccines raises new questions regarding Merck's behavior towards its critics (see below).

As was reported in The Australian, documents that have surfaced in the Federal Court in Melbourne expose the criminal intent of Merck staffers who admitted they intended to "stop funding to institutions" and "interfere with academic appointments." (These actions are highly illegal, by the way.)

According to on-the-record testimony in this Australian trial, one Merck employee said, in referring to the doctors on the hit list, "We may need to seek them out and destroy them where they live..."

That sounds a lot like a mob boss ordering a hit on a competing street thug, doesn't it?

At least eight clinical investigators were threatened or intimidated by Merck, the court heard in testimony. This is congruent with the many reports of academic intimidation by Merck that have already been published on NaturalNews.com and other news outlets. The picture of Merck that emerges from these revelations is a company run by thugs who deal with dissent by seeking to destroy the lives and careers of academics who dare to tell the truth about Merck's dangerous drugs.

A culture of criminality
Merck is a company steeped in a culture of criminality. Among its numerous questionable actions, Merck intentionally hid the liver-damaging effects of its cholesterol drug (http://www.naturalnews.com/024072_Z...), it intentionally withheld the release of clinical trial data that showed the failures of another cholesterol drug (http://www.naturalnews.com/023889_V...), it has dumped vaccine waste and manufacturing chemicals into the water supply (http://www.naturalnews.com/023124_w...), it set up offshore banking accounts to avoid billions of dollars in U.S. taxes (http://www.naturalnews.com/021645_M...), and it was caught in a massive scheme of scientific fraud when it was revealed that the company used in-house writers to secretly author "independent" studies that were published in peer-reviewed medical journals (http://www.naturalnews.com/023052_M...).

And that's just the beginning of the real story on Merck. Read more astonishing news stories about this company here: http://www.naturalnews.com/merck.html

There's little question that Merck operates from a criminal mentality, resorting to tactics of deception and intimidation to accomplish what it could not achieve through honest means: An increase in sales of its pharmaceutical products.

So what does this have to do with the swine flu vaccine? Simply this: Almost no one in the industry of modern medicine has spoken out against the swine flu vaccines.

Free registration is required to read the rest of this article...

http://www.naturalnews.com/027116_Merck_doctors_vaccines.html
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize"   Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:06 pm

Wow they made it to court to tell their stories.

I dont think many in modern medicine has spoken out about the flu vaccine but a whole chit load of scientest that are involved in making all the vaccines have been mysterious killed recently.

In NYC there are half of the medical people protesting the vaccine. They are trying to make in manatory for the medical professions to take the vaccines over 500,000 of them. so thats quite a bit that are willing to protest and lose their jobs. We will win this battle very soon.
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize"   Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:35 am

thanks l222 for the post...the truth is coming out and thanks to the internet and people who share we can unite rainbow

mnts it will be interesting times ahead ! maybe on this issue as we come together we can see what we have been told about the ptb being afraid of our uniting in numbers and strength...and it cant keep quiet or shoved under the carpet today smiley-face-sun-clou
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize"   Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:02 am

flower

if you have a doctor or the link to a hospital..you should sent this along to them...
they really need to know that Merck isn't getting away with it
and
maybe more would speak up about other pushy companies

wave
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize"   Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:51 pm

Talk about bully tactics...criminal thugs that will be brought to justice whether it be here or above.

Well here in Australia they have just released 5 million swine flu vaccinations and in a months time there will be enough to cover the whole population. 'They' are recommending pregnant women and people with chronic illnesses to go first for the jab.

However I was watching the hypnotizing box when a representative made it quite clear that it is NOT mandatory and it will be a personal choice from your own info you gather.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize"   Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:42 pm

If you get a chance you should watch the doc I posted below called Vaccine Nation. It has a fair amount in it about Merck and its way of doing "business". Well worth the while to watch it.

peek
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize"   Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Reunite wrote:
However I was watching the hypnotizing box when a representative made it quite clear that it is NOT mandatory and it will be a personal choice from your own info you gather.

Yes, it doesnt matter if it gets used or not here. The Australian taxpayers have already paid the fee :bonkers:

Since no insurers would touch it here, it will be hard making it mandatory. You have to love it when the corrupt sub-systems of the overall system stuff themselve in a huge implosion of corrupt market forces.

A..
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize"   Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:14 pm

Hey Anchor I got a chuckle when Dave Hughes (Australian comedian) asked this representative if he could sell his vaccine on ebay.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize"   Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:05 am

micjer,

I started watching the videos you posted, I couldn't get past the first one of the babies being vaccinated over and over again. It's the mother in me I guess. I dunno Maybe I should just listen to them without all those negative visuals.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize"   Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:20 am

Lightning222 wrote:
micjer,

I started watching the videos you posted, I couldn't get past the first one of the babies being vaccinated over and over again. It's the mother in me I guess. I dunno Maybe I should just listen to them without all those negative visuals.

Sky mentioned the same thing. I gave kind of a summary on that thread. Hope I didn't spoil it for anyone.

Knowing now what we do, I really wonder if we would have give our boys all of those shots. I know my one son has attention deficit syndrome to some degree, and I now blame it on these shots.

If you don't want to watch it I'll tell you that the guy that was wrongly imprisoned did enough research in prison and sent some 40000 letters to people in high places, that he got interest in his case and eventually an appeal trial which he won.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize"   Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:49 am

Glad to hear he was able to grab someone's attention for another look at his situation. If the figures I've heard are true that doctors only correctly diagnose 5% of their patients (I think that was from the Pete Peterson interview. I would have given them 20% at least) then we all have some investigating to do.

I hear you on our children and the results of all the vaccinations. I'm convinced my daughter's ADD is directly related. From the time she started displaying the behavior and investigating every suspected cause, it's the only thing that makes any sense. I stopped allowing vaccinations for her since then. I would have refused all of them from birth but I allowed myself to be bullied into thinking she couldn't attend childcare or school and in our state it's difficult to get approval for home schooling.
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize"   Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:52 am

Damn my closest friend is a practisioner of Chinese medicine with Taiwanese herbs.. Now he can tell a story or two about the medicine kickbacks to Quacks and scripts...

I should get him to write up our late night chin wags rockin

He's related a few storys to me regarding western med docs that didn't prescribe many meds and referred to other techniques who lost their license through court.

For the record I believe all medicine is good and should be studied.. just as this thread points out.. Western Med is highly corrupted :(
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize"   Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize" Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:01 pm

I think we lose a lot of good doctors due to all the politics and corruption, not to mention how the insurance paperwork ties their hands in their ability to order tests and prescribe certain medications.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize"   Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merck employees had "hit list" of doctors they sought to "neutralize"
Page 1 of 1