the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clif High: "WWIII is here.", "The new War Season starts May 6th…"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Clif High: "WWIII is here.", "The new War Season starts May 6th…" Empty
PostSubject: Clif High: "WWIII is here.", "The new War Season starts May 6th…"   Clif High: "WWIII is here.", "The new War Season starts May 6th…" Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:51 am

Yikes, this is scary reading.

Wolf and the Other Blitzers, the new War Season, a terrible choice…..(link)

I guess this is a few weeks old, but I just read it and I didn't see it posted anywhere here yet. I can't believe how specific Clif is being here concerning the date (Nov. 8).

So the "Israeli mistake" is off, and now the linguistics suggest a "sacrafice" of Israel from tptb. I dunno affraid

Guess I'll start keeping a closer eye on the msm.
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Clif High: "WWIII is here.", "The new War Season starts May 6th…"   Clif High: "WWIII is here.", "The new War Season starts May 6th…" Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:05 am

Read the link Duke, let's hope that the theory that the ETs will stop any thermonuclear war will be right otherwise we are totally and utterly you know what ed.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Clif High: "WWIII is here.", "The new War Season starts May 6th…"   Clif High: "WWIII is here.", "The new War Season starts May 6th…" Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:03 am

scratch

ok..
i have enjoyed reading some of cliff's stuff in the past
but
i think this is just plain ass nasty fear mongering
so
i ask
what is his percentage of being correct in his stuff?

1..2 percent tops EX

i'm too lazy to go look it up
so does anyone know????

and if his precentage is that low
why would you even let your brain go there?

personally i'm back to the maintaining of the joy thoughts
just call me

pollyanna..

BigSmile2
Back to top Go down
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Clif High: "WWIII is here.", "The new War Season starts May 6th…"   Clif High: "WWIII is here.", "The new War Season starts May 6th…" Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:13 pm

Yes my mind is not up to wanting to know anything about this sky; it just says nah don't want to know.

I think I shall join you with your thoughts thanks. flower
Back to top Go down
raulduke
raulduke

Number of posts : 404
Humor : myself
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Clif High: "WWIII is here.", "The new War Season starts May 6th…"   Clif High: "WWIII is here.", "The new War Season starts May 6th…" Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:13 am

I see what ya mean Sky, and idk what the webbot accuracy rate is either. Clif usually says they are "better than chance would allow", though even if that were the case, it certainly still leaves plenty of room for error.

I suppose the only reason I posted this was that (to me) it seems a bit out of character for Clif to come out and hang alot of specific actions on a certain date.

Of course, i'm not endorsing his predictions, but I think he's an exceptionally intelligent individual and wouldn't have posted this without what he feels is sufficient evidence.

I suppose if it were baseless it would have the same affect as blatant fear mongering regardless of the intent, but I can't imagine what reason Clif would have to do so.

In any case, I understand your point to focus on the things that we do want to happen in the future, but perhaps having possibly seen a glimpse into a dire future such as what Clif depicts, we can work backwards to manifest a better ultimate outcome at a crucial point in the timeline. I dunno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clif High: "WWIII is here.", "The new War Season starts May 6th…"   Clif High: "WWIII is here.", "The new War Season starts May 6th…" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clif High: "WWIII is here.", "The new War Season starts May 6th…"
Page 1 of 1