the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obama END GAME Speech "Alarming, Disaster, Crisis"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DIVERDOWN

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Obama END GAME Speech "Alarming, Disaster, Crisis" Empty
PostSubject: Obama END GAME Speech "Alarming, Disaster, Crisis"   Obama END GAME Speech "Alarming, Disaster, Crisis" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:24 pm

**BREAKING** Obama END GAME Speech "Alarming, Disaster, Crisis" - Unions to be New SS?!?

IN his own words. Why is Obama using PANIC and FEAR language in a National Address? They are Gearing up for something BIG! Biden will be the Fall-Guy for the failed stimulus packages. 3 Presidential Directives coming to give Union Employees disturbing powers under Federal Contracts..
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Obama END GAME Speech "Alarming, Disaster, Crisis"   Obama END GAME Speech "Alarming, Disaster, Crisis" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:17 pm

A "FEAR" and "PANIC" reaction is possible to any news.

Do you think he should lie about it like his predecessor ? He is facing the truth. The truth in America is ugly right now, and the danger is real. How the current situation is worked through can only go two ways bad and not so bad. In my heart I believe Obama wants to go "no so bad".

"Passing my plan is not the end, its just the beginning of what we have to do"

A..
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Obama END GAME Speech "Alarming, Disaster, Crisis"   Obama END GAME Speech "Alarming, Disaster, Crisis" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:48 pm

The truth is there is no stopping what is occurring it has taken on a life of its own and it will run its course . the only possible way of stopping it will be debt forgiveness it is the only way to keep the current system. from this chaos they will try to create order
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Obama END GAME Speech "Alarming, Disaster, Crisis"   Obama END GAME Speech "Alarming, Disaster, Crisis" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:56 pm

Diverdown wrote:
They are Gearing up for something BIG!

DIVERDOWN why are you always going on about doomsday. I find it not useful because even if something massive was going to destroy everything and our lives. Why so excited?

If you seriously believe something bad is going to happen I don't think warning us about all these things will help much. I mean think about it. You warn us about it, then what? What are we meant to do? It's still a forum there's nothing much to do with it. And if there is something to do it's posting the direct solution. Or going out in the city or the society and doing something to save people. Otherwise this is just creating more problems and distractions on the forum that are really serving little purpose other than telling us we are going to die soon.

And I don't think we are going to die. I don't think it's as bad as you think. There is not much to go on when you say all this stuff. You may very well believe in it. But I don't. I do know about the deadly vaccines and the police state. But a lot of what you post is just gloating over it. I like to destroy society's ignorance by putting my attention on the solutions to it's problems. Doomsday information overload. Dire speculation of disasters from the future will not help. Putting pieces of the puzzle together to predict tragedy will not help. And it's a very impossible puzzle with a lot of missing pieces if you go down that road. Because it just won't make sense from that mode. It becomes unbalanced.

That's not to say I don't believe in the end game. I know there is an end game being played out.

I'm not saying think of ponies all the time but maybe it's a good idea to tone down the concentrated energy on all fascism and the hate and the oppression and the disaster. And tone up what we are going to do about it. I know it's good to post information but without a balance of our empowerment to go with it, it really isn't a productive approach.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Obama END GAME Speech "Alarming, Disaster, Crisis"   Obama END GAME Speech "Alarming, Disaster, Crisis" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:54 pm

DD posts because many of us need to know. She is not 'excited'. She warns and does a good service.
Some of us do lots of research and want to be informed.

Many of us don't want to stick our heads in the sand pretending that everything is so rosy.

We cannot change things by thinking 'happy' thoughts.

Knowledge is power. Ignorance is not bliss.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama END GAME Speech "Alarming, Disaster, Crisis"   Obama END GAME Speech "Alarming, Disaster, Crisis" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama END GAME Speech "Alarming, Disaster, Crisis"
Page 1 of 1