the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calibration test

Go down 
+5
micjer
nogroz
Sanat
Anchor
Reunite
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Calibration test - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:32 pm

Exactly, we are going to have enough to deal with in the balance of 2009 let alone worry about 3 whole freaking years into the future :)
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:03 pm

hey, i have enough to deal with right this very instant,
let alone the balance of 2009...
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:40 pm

This is a great thread and the conversation is wonderful and informative as well. Hey sanat do you have a link for the mushroom store you ordered from?
Back to top Go down
Sanat

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:38 am

Given that the 2012 date has been in the wind for a long time I would hardly call it a distraction as such. It can be, if you get too hooked up on date/time. For me it is simply the focus point that mass consciousness needed to manifest what is going down here. If it happens "just on time" or a little later does not matter all that much (except that I might have to start paying back my student loan which I can postpone doing for 3 years, thus until 2012:;)).

Gabriel:

It was so long ago that I no longer have/remember the adress to that online store (if it still exists at all). But just google it and you will find plenty of good stores out there...:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinedowsing.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:45 am

Ok thanks Sanat.
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:20 am

Quote :
Return of Planet X

Date: 06-29-09

Host: George Noory

Guests: Gilbert Eriksen, Kevin Miller

Author and researcher Gilbert Eriksen outlined both science and biblical prophecy regarding the return of Planet X (Wormwood) which he believes will have dire consequences for the Earth. Rather than a planet, he suggested that Wormwood is actually a brown dwarf star, a huge iron oxide ball on an elliptical orbit in our solar system, which has 60 times the mass of Jupiter. It transits toward us on an 1,800 year cycle and is currently quite close, he claimed.

Eriksen maintained that NASA is aware of Wormwood's presence through their satellite data, but is covering it up. The object can currently be seen by infrared telescopes in the Southern Hemisphere, and is inside the orbital radius of Neptune (Right Ascension: 18 h), he said. Prophecy in the Book of Revelation, such as the "moon became like blood" and "the sky was split apart like a scroll" refer to events brought about by Wormwood's passage and could take place as early as this summer, he warned.

Among the cataclysms we'll see are meteorites hitting Earth, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes with huge tectonic shifts, and powerful tsunamis, he detailed. Unfortunately, the following summer (2010) will be even worse, as the methane atmosphere of Wormwood causes fire to rain down from the sky, and 1/3 of the Earth will be incinerated, Eriksen continued. For more on his "Wormwood Science" see this excerpt from his book.

Overuse of Pharmaceuticals

First hour guest, writer/producer Kevin Miller talked about the overprescribing of medications, and how this may have played a role in Michael Jackson's death. Most doctors prefer to treat patients with pharmaceuticals rather than looking for holistic solutions, he said.

http://tracker.conspiracycentral.net/torrents-details.php?id=8015

The interview wasn't all that good. The guy was too hooked on the revelations... But still interesting that people talk about this brown dwarf...
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:06 pm

Good news for Bashar lovers:

http://www.bashar.org/video_streaming/June2008.htm

The site does now offer live streaming where you can instantly access the latest audio/video for a small fee (at least for the audio only option). I do recommend the one from July 2009 called "The Span 2010-2015".

If you you only want the essence of it you will only need to buy part3. This is where Bashar offers his/their take on this important time period. Interestingly he says that 2012 marks the "tipping point" where Mass Consciousness will be slightly more positive than negative, and it will start to really accelerate and snowball from that point onwards (this development is also what I have been measuring and what I "predict" in my latest message from April 2009:

Quote :
Whatever “happens” in 2012 I think we will find that at that point the level of Mass Consciousness has risen somewhere above 330 on the Scale. It will have stabilized itself somewhere in the medium/higher 4th density spectrum of the Scale (i.e. somewhere between 330 and 380). But more importantly, I think that at that time the manifested physical reality will also to a much larger degree reflect that level back to us. The major part of the healing/ascension process will be over with at that point. The shift to actual 4th density reality will seem effortless and smooth because of this.

330 equals 51% STO (see graph) (which can be said to represent what Bashar refers to when he says that mass consciousness will be "slightly more positive than negative in 2012").

2009:

30.01: (303)

26.02: (305)

07.04: (313)

08.07: (314)
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:26 pm

Thanks Sanat. And yes I do enjoy Bashar. His humour is topnotch in my book. His messages are pretty good too! LOL

lol!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:44 pm

Who is Bashar? Does he have any free material a person can go check out?
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:00 pm

flower

i'm laughing cause slightly more positive can be easily explained in that
after hearing for years the world would end in 2012 and it doesn't..
then they will be slightly more positve than negitive

they will still be sheep sheep but positive ones...

had to come back to add..that it is interesting to me the way the scales ARE tipped
tons of bad scary news and then relief..wild how it all works

apologizes Sanat for jumping in sorrysmil

..wierd sense of humor here moon walk

byesad

Last edited by sky otter on Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:11 pm

Thanks sky.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:54 pm

Thanks for the link sanat!

Gabe go back a couple of pages to page 4 of this thread and there are some bashar youtube clips..enjoy
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:46 pm

Thank you reuniter.
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:25 am

Yea, Bashar has been going strong for 20(?) years now? His down-to-earth humor combined with high wisdom is a strong indication of high level of consciousness.

Sky Otter:

No need to apologize:) All input is welcome. And your point is a good one. As those ascending up the scale move higher and higher they are in reality "jumping" parallell realities and becoming more and more of that person which already lives in the reality they set out to be in or "reach" before incarnation. And in that "higher reality" even the socalled "sheep" are more positive as you are interacting with a version of them that are higher than before. They may still be totally automatic (but they will be a little more positive).

Many people of a lower calibration will probably jump to timelines/parallell realites where there is "armageddon scenarios" playing out as this is what they need to experience. But you can still interact with a version of them that remains in your reality.

I don't know who is behind this text I just found, but I think it is worth a read through. It talks a lot about these things. Just take what resonates:

http://soulresonance.110mb.com/arks.html
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:15 am

Thanks Reuniter...
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:25 pm

flower
"jumping" parallell realities and becoming more and more of that person which already lives in the reality they set out to be in or "reach" before incarnation.
Many people of a lower calibration will probably jump to timelines/parallell realites where there is "armageddon scenarios" playing out as this is what they need to experience. But you can still interact with a version of them that remains in your reality

Sanat
whie i agree and understand WHAT you are saying..my brain is still trying to figure out the HOW of it..

will go and check out link in a minute
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:27 am

As you know I really enjoy Bashar and his messages.

However, I am really struggling with this parallel universes theory. Try explaining that to unawakened lambies. I never did too well in physics and this is way out there.

Oh well. Things have become clearer in other regards over the last while so this in time may also.

I dunno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfkLnJ0U9TQ&feature=related

Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:05 am

I don't think any 3rd density entity can fully grasp these things. But it is healthy and fun to think about it and it stretches your "imagination" and mind. It is also a nice reminder to know that we don't know...
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:55 am

Bashar uses a "crude analogy" about how it works (In "debunking the debunkers" a new show I found on youtube but which was removed):

He says that what you experience as life actually consist of a huge number of "still frames" shifting all the time so it creates the illusion of "change" in the manifest.

This has some interesting implications:

There is no "cause" of anything except Source (the unmanifest or Godhead) from which the manifest "pops" in and out and changes constantly with rapid speed.

Before (and after) you incarnate your Higher Self has overview of ALL possible/potential "still frames" of that incarnation. You decide and set up which potentials you want to experience (thus you sort of "preview" and accept a given lifetime).

How you deal with life is what really matters. You have free will to interpret life/situations in any way you want. Some interpretations will lead down the Scale (fear-based, denial, anger etc.) and some will lead up the Scale (based on understanding/love and learning the lessons you have set up for yourself).

Because of "free will" once incarnated it is very possible to sidetrack and even stray from the path chosen before incarnation. But your Higher Self having total overview of ALL the "still frames" you can potentially experience will do its very best to get you and keep you on track all the time.

The Higher Self ALWAYS gets the message through, the "problem" is always on the receiving end. That is why becoming silent inside is so important. The Higher Self does not need to raise its voice because it simply tells the truth (and does not need to compensate like people raising their voice do).

The ideal state is to be in constant communion with Higher Self, and not be insistent on "how" things must play out. Allow the one with overview to guide and be aware of its subtle hints and messages.

Deja Vù comes when you "re-cognize" something you have previewed before incarnation which was not completely "ereased" from your memory, and/or it can be a hint from Higher Self that you are "on track". (like seeing 11:11 all the time is).

"Remote viewing" is also explained by this "model". The more in touch you are with Higher Self the more you have a "feel" for what's "on the horizon".

So-called "synchronisities" are also explained by this model. When you are on track and "in tune" you are flowing with the current and things seems to happen effortlessly and perfectly timed (because you are not resisting the "original plan" but rather flow with it in an accepting way. Thus you are "easy to guide" for the Higher Self and there is less resistance and fuzz).

The enlightened Master has simply become his/her Higher Self incarnated. The more present you are in the "Now", the closer you are to the Higher Self which is pure Presence.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:33 am

Great explanations Sanat.

Also in other spiritual books it tells of always being in a prayer type of mode as you go through life. Like anything this takes practice but can be done without a lot of trouble. When you are in that state of altered consciousness you are always open to your higher self at all times, so it is the best way to go through one's daily life and always "ready to listen" to that small still voice.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:48 pm

Gabriel,

I agree, I think/feel that we are really getting to the nub of things with this forum :)

A..
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:59 pm

Quote :
There is no "cause" of anything except Source (the unmanifest or Godhead) from which the manifest "pops" in and out and changes constantly with rapid speed.

Before (and after) you incarnate your Higher Self has overview of ALL possible/potential "still frames" of that incarnation. You decide and set up which potentials you want to experience (thus you sort of "preview" and accept a given lifetime).

Synchronicity. Sounds very similar to a conversation I was having with a close friend..wink wink you know who you are

Quote :
The Higher Self ALWAYS gets the message through, the "problem" is always on the receiving end. That is why becoming silent inside is so important. The Higher Self does not need to raise its voice because it simply tells the truth (and does not need to compensate like people raising their voice do).
Truth. What is truth? You won't get it from any of the external sources that try to define what truth is. The truth is..you are truth!
Quote :

Deja Vù comes when you "re-cognize" something you have previewed before incarnation which was not completely "ereased" from your memory, and/or it can be a hint from Higher Self that you are "on track". (like seeing 11:11 all the time is).

Possibly the best explaination I've ever heard about what actually Deja Vu is.

Thank you Sanat
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:46 pm

I agree Sanat and ReuniteR, and say.......greatness.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:19 pm

This is probably not exactly deja vu but the pictures always gave me negative vibes.
Not a pleasant feeling....

Pictures of goats reminded me of something bad ...

Calibration test - Page 4 Baphomet

and this always gave me the creeps also.

Calibration test - Page 4 Uncle-sam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calibration test
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next