the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calibration test

Go down 
+5
micjer
nogroz
Sanat
Anchor
Reunite
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sanat

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Calibration test - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:47 am

Reunite wrote:
Thanks for the link and video's.

Now further evaluations on densities:

We have already done our work on the 1st and 2nd densities as evolving souls.
Current awareness/level of consciousness 3rd density
Jump to 4th density which is the last density for full manifestation of STS.
5th and 6th level exist in pure energy.
5th density is the “contemmplative” level. Souls of 1,2,3, and 4 go to 5th. 5th density is the spiritworld, life review process is evaluated then recycled/reincarnated back to the 4.
6th density you no longer need to recycle.
6th density STS/Orions are only reflections of individuals, not unified entities. These reflections exist for balance. They are not whole entities, just thought forms.
6th density light beings are ourselves in the future.
We all reach 7th level together to prime creator - lessons complete.

Any added comments thoughts? Discrepancies with RA?

I would not say that 5th density and 6th are "the same" in terms of "pure energy". 5th has form (Matthew is in 5th and explains a lot about how it is in books/messages), while 6th is beyond form/physicality as such the way I see it. 6th is very close to total Union with the One, and thus everything. All these things are again so "over our head" that the teachings we receive about it from these sources are very simplified to give us a general understanding of how things "progress". On one level there is only one huge expansion which at one point contracts into Oneness again when the lesson is complete, before it all starts anew. Like breathing in and out.

Things do not progress in a linear fashion as such. All times happens at the same time. So each Soul travels back and forth in time and between the densities they have access to until all "unbalance" is balanced out and the the whole caboodle reaches 7th density Union at once. It is probably impossible to truly grasp all these things while we are here in 3rd density.

6th density is "ourselves" in the future just as any rock is "ourselves" in the past. True Identity is in the unmanifest/timeless which all things arise from and melts back into (both in the shortest run and the longest). Like this:) fired up

3rd density = physical
4th density = semi-physical
5th density = energetic/etheric
6th density = beyond energetic/etheric

Bashar (which is 4th density moving towards 5th) explains about these things here:

Last edited by Sanat on Sat May 23, 2009 8:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinedowsing.com
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:43 am

Below is a mail I just wrote to Suzy Ward (who channels Matthew). The last few days at work was so remarkable that I had to share it. Perhaps Matthew can provide some answers.

Quote :
Hi

I just wanted to share something remarkable that I have experienced/noticed:

There was a period in 2008 when the light was spreading very "aggressivly". I was almost reluctant to meet strangers and people because
so often a massive dose of light came through me and sort of overwhelmed them. Some enjoyed it and "drank" it (mostly women), some were curious and many were simply overwhelmed and often threatened (mostly men). I know the mass consciousness made a major leap in 2008 and I guess this was part of it.

However, this "aggressive" period seems to have ended now, and lately it has been more "quiet". I sometimes work in a place where the awareness level is not so high (to put it that way). This used to be a challenge because I could feel everyones "mind", or rather the 4th density STS/Lizzie manipulation working through the blindspots in their minds/awareness, and even though most people are "nice" on the surface I could always feel this pressure and lurking/subtle attack from a lot of them. However, in the last few days I experienced something very strange and "unusual".

It was like the "twilight zone" only nice and not spooky. Everyone was the same person, but there was no longer any "pressure" coming through them. It was like I could see all their blindspots, but there was nothing working through those blind spots anymore. They were just empty caves so to speak. The monsters were gone. At first I could not believe this to be real. But it was the same the next day also. People seemed more open and less "defensive". There was no pressure/subtle attack at all. I wonder if this is simply a small "taste" or if it will be permanent. I also wonder if it is "universal" or if my (and others) reality has shifted in such a way that we no longer experience that aspect of people? I know there has been talk about "removing the reptilian (4th density STS) influence" and perhaps this has been achieved to some degree and this is the result? Without their clever mind manipulation this world could change drastically very fast indeed. I don't know if this is something Matthew can address, but I just wanted to share it anyway. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:05 am

Speaking of Matthew, this is from April 28 09.

This goes along with my feelings of why the swine flu thing has been such a flop.

1. Increased global consciousness.

2. Little help from our friends.

April 28, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. This is Matthew, with a short message to greet you with love and assurance that the latest Illuminati plan—biowarfare—not only will fail, but will be a huge breach in their remaining toehold in your world. Jean Hudon asked for my comments on the swine flu outbreak that was being touted as a global pandemic. I have asked my mother to send my reply to Jean to her distribution list for still wider dissemination of the truth about this virus as well as my additional note about our observations of public reaction.

"Once again the dark streamers that are heavily influencing individuals in powerful positions have lashed out in what can be well-termed this energy's 'death rattle.' The newest strategy—the ordering of laboratory-designed, created and released swine flu virus—is, as before, abetted by the controlled media's part of the plan, to declare PANDEMIC! It is puzzling to us that these dark ones did not learn from their abject failures with SARS and then the avian flu, both of which were widely publicized with the same global pandemic prognosis; eventually the publicity was forced to cease because those diseases caused a few deaths, then totally fizzled out. This swine flu situation will have the same result. The technology of our family in other star nations has neutralized the vaccine that is intended to spread this disease, just as they did to prevent the spreading of SARS and avian flu.

"This new diabolical plan has been done without the US government leader's knowledge, unlike the previous two pandemic attempts, which were fabricated with the approval of the highest members in that administration. Think about the timing of this latest disease publicity. In addition to authorizing the creation of a virus and its intended worldwide fear, the darkly-inclined individuals’ aim is to distract the attention of the populace from their growing demands for peaceful negotiations; indicting responsible ones in the US government who authorized torture; the truth about the perpetrators of ‘9/11’; what caused the collapse of the global economy; the decades of government cover-up about the presence of extraterrestrials; who operates the illegal drug industry; the real purpose of chemtrails and weather control; the aims of the worldwide Zionist movement; and the ‘black ops’ behind terrorism around your world.

“It is not enough to create a distraction for only the people of the United States simply because this is the country where much of the corruption and deception originated and where now investigations are running deep. No, it must be a global effort because individuals with dark intentions, who live around the world, are panicking as they see other governments’ citizens joining the clamor for truth, for peace, for renewable energy sources, for improved health care and education, for just laws and rightful recognition of women’s equality. All of those are anathema to dark individuals as those conditions are the opposite of all dark goals. But just as the collapse of the global economy is exposing the truth about who has been manipulating it, so will this swine flu plan expose other evils perpetrated by the same dark ones within the Illuminati or under their control. Welcome this evidence of progress in ‘bringing to light’ the truth and the fast-withering tendrils of dark energy around your planet!”

2. Since I transmitted that message to comply with Jean’s request, there are firm indications that the public-at-large is increasingly skeptical about the motives of individuals at highest levels of medicine and pharmaceutical corporations: There is this sudden outbreak of yet another kind of flu and “accidentally” there is live virus in the vaccines? Yes, there is some fear as well, but not nearly in the proportion the Illuminati intended and expected. Quite the opposite—this is a setback of major proportion for them! Peoples’ reactions show their expanding consciousness, and this is likely to cause widespread outrage that will not be confined to the deliberate attempt to infect millions and cause global panic. Light efforts are underway in numerous other areas too that will remove the long-time heavy hand of dark control in your world. Holding steady your light and being patient a bit longer for dynamic developments will be abundantly rewarded!

http://www.matthewbooks.com/mm/anmviewer.asp?a=101&z=2
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:09 am

Dear Illuminati,

ha ha

Love from

A..
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:36 pm

Calibration test - Page 3 Highst10

The High Strangeness of Dimensions, Densities, and the Process of Alien by By Laura Knight-Jadczyk

Click Here
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:00 pm

How about this one - Trans Dimensional Atomic ReMolecularization

Energy that is reassembled - the upward movement of molecules - atomic matter. Similar to teleportation. This is how the aliens time travel, the rearrangement of atomic structure. They utilize the electromagnetic field to alter the speed of time cycle.

Quote :
The first step is to artificially induce an electromagnetic field. This opens the doors between dimensions of reality. Next, thoughts must be channeled by participant in order to access reality bonding channel. They must then focus the energy to the proper dimensional bridge. The electrons must be rearranged in correct frequency wave. Then the triage must be sent through realm "curtain" in order to balance perceptions at all density levels.

Triage is made up of three parts.
1. Matter
2. Energy
3. Perception of reality

They even show it in video games

Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:26 am

And don't forget that we are shown things in movies and TV that are facts hidden

Calibration test - Page 3 Star-Trek-tv-p04

Remember how they beamed down in Star Trek!
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:49 pm

Sanat,

Just now, thanks to your postings, so discovered the BASHAR material......

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.......

Listenting to his stuff......... IS JUST LIKE PLAYING WITH CRYSTALS for me.......

....... MY WHOLE BODY LITERALLY VIBRATES when I listen to his VOICE and mateiral.....

...... WOW!!! ....& , as of yet, I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF SUCH ...... SIMPLE EXPLINATIONS and metaphores in regards to THE SHARED RA INTERESTS WE ALL HAVE!!!! THANK YOU!!!

NOT, THAT "HE" is not "enough" to so ENJOY.... all by him SELF..... YET, with such people LIKE HIM.... THAT YOU ARE SO AWARE OF!!!!......

.... ARE THERE ANY "OTHERS", like BASHARE, that ALSO have such a high level of UNDERSTANDING and USE of the RA material as him, that you could so ALSO recommend???.... I ASK THIS .... BECAUSE ..... I JUST LOVE STAYING AND FOCUSING ..... ON REALITIES.... THAT ARE NOT ONLY IN AGREEMENT WITH MY REALITY ..... BUT THEY ALSO HELP RE-ENFORCE SUCH .... AND ALOW ME GREATER INCORPORATION .... of such metaphores and Understandings to SO ALSO INCLUDE IN MY LANGUAGE AND THOUGHT COMMUNICATION TO my SELF and to OTHERS!!

Anywho....... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

LIKE THIS #3 VIDEO (below).... AND FOR THOSE WONDERING HOW/WHY.... I CAN SO RE-CREATE MYSELF..... and move into ANY SORT OF SO BEING... (that I know of and or have previously ALREADY so EXPERIENCED)...... THIS VIDEO #3 ..(towards the end).... so so so beautifully SHOWs .... HOW WE CAN SO & DO ....SO CHANGE OUR/ONE SELF ..... EFFORTLESSLY... WITH SUCH CHANGES IN BELIEF and OR SELF-DEFINITIONS!!!

..... ALL "THIS" ....(from my perspective).. IS "ALSO"...SO VERY VERY VERY VERY BEAUTIFULLY STATED IN THE CONVERSTAIONS WITH GOD BOOKS......(where every THOUGHT so SELF DEFINES US)!!!....AND WHY..... WHAT WE ARE ALSO UP TO ...... IS GETTING TO BETTER KNOW...... "THE SELF"..... WE HAVE SO ..... KNOWINGLY... and/or UNKNOWINGLY DEFINED!!!
(FROM MY PERSPECTIVE)

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

toast rockin strapped down clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing

Steve
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:05 am

No prob mate!:)

Bashar is currently in 4th density and they (his kind) are evolving/ascending into 5th. Which I don't take to mean that they are all "dying". Hehe. But rather that 5th density is not just a "recycling zone", but also a plane where one can exist and evolve into 6th.

I guess the coming realm border effects every density and every being. Whatever I know about tend to be linked to at my website or I post about it here... There should be a lot to explore if you are new to Bashar.

Bashar is very good at shifting the context in such a way that anything becomes about self-evolvement and growth. Most people that are stuck are really stuck in context. When Context becomes expanded and more flexible it creates a whole new reality for the individual. It is truly self-empowering and this is what Bashar want people to understand. Context is not locked and defined by outside influence. It is very flexible and each person has the power to determine the Context of their Experience.

Example:

Context 1: Life is about getting as much money and "toys" as possible.

Then everything that happens that goes against that cause great suffering for the individual.

Context 2: Life is about evolvment/learning and Soul growth.

Then anything that happens is perceived as a lesson/challenge and is deemed beneficial by the individual as an unique opportunity to learn/grow.

Context makes the whole difference.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:28 pm

THANK YOU THANK YOU FELLOW SELF Sanat!!!

YES........ "CONTEXTUALLY".... IS HOW .... I LIKE TO SEE "EACH AND EVERY PERSON, PLACE, THING & all forms of conscousness (physical & non physical)"....."SO OPERATING & INTERACTING WITH "ITSELF/OUR ONE SELF" .... with no RIGHT, WRONG, or IN or OUT of APPOPRIATENESS SO IMPLIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS AGAIN FOR THE INTRODUCTIONS TO BASHAR!!!

strapped down toast love angelic

Steve
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:26 am

The split is now becoming more and more apparent. To better understand this split we need to understand how change happens in the manifested universe:

As I mentioned above somewhere; ALL change happens in the unmanifest. The manifest universe blinks "on" and "off" many times each nano-second. Each time it blinks on again there is change (i.e. a totally different universe as potentials become actual). Thus, all change is total change.

All potential universes exist simultaniously on different frequencies as all potentials/possibilities are "accounted for" and explored by our higher Self which has "probes" into all the potential realities (execellent way to make the most of each lifetime).

As you move up the scale of consciousness you change your frequency and thus you change which potential reality you are experiencing. Each potential reality comes with a different potential future which looms in the continuum. There is a version of "you" in all these potential realities simultaniously.

The "you" that is here/now is the "main focus" while all the other "probes" are more "unreal" as they do not contain nearly as much of the Higher Self "soul energy" as the you that are here/now.

As the split becomes more apparent we experience that some people that used to be "unreal/unconscious/automatic" suddenly become more "alive/real/friendly/concious/awake". Others will become even more "unreal/automatic" as their "main focus" has been removed from the timeline you are on and shifted into another potential reality. You are simply interacting with "the remains" of karmic potential/momentum playing itself out with minimum "soul energy" present from the higher Self.

I have experienced this very distinct lately. I see 4th density candidates coming alive and increasing their calibration towards matching the level of mass consciousness. It can almost happen overnight in some cases. I also see 3rd density entities "leaving" this reality behind, and their "soul remains" just playing itself out, more or less like a karmic wind up toy. They are totally unresponsive to any change as they are not meant to change. They are simply probes from which the higher Self use to explore a specific potential. Their "main focus" are in another timeline altogether.

This is my latest "download" which was provided to me because I held some questions in mind over time about how it really works with these potential realities... Just wanted to share it. Perhaps I will write a new message about these things in a while... Thanks:)
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:22 am

nice explanation, sanat
you shed light that helped me understand, as is
concept difficult to "get my head around", but
intuitively, i get it
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:25 pm

flower
Sanat
you do do a great explaination..i wish you would have been around when i fist read the Seth stuff..but you probably weren't born yet..
and maybe ..we oldies who read the seth material and other stuff actually called you forth to come and explain it.. cheers affraid

whichever..thanks you make it very understandable toast
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:13 pm

exactly, sky....
"all time exists at once" was a real brain twister...
until now
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:11 pm

WineHippie wrote:
exactly, sky....
"all time exists at once" was a real brain twister...
until now

Yup, our intellectual capacities are opening up and we can comprehend that which was not approachable before.

A..
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:55 am

As we get closer to 4th density the "bleed throughs" gets stronger and more frequent. It is very good for development to explore such problems. At first it makes ur head spin, but slowly slowly you get a grasp on it...:) And that means you have grown and evolved. I guess it all becomes self-evident when we are fully into 4th density.

I just re-viewed an old Alex Collier private interview from 94 and realized how much his information matches that of the C's. And I also found that the same guy has recently interviewed him again in april 2009. Links below to both interviews:

from 94 (very good):

from 2009 (good):

Questions are important as they are the flipside of answers. A question held in mind over time will turn into an answer sooner or later (gradually or suddenly or both) in my experience. If there is anything I am of course open for questions on this thread. Thanks:)
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:46 am

sanat........

LOVING HOW WELL YOU THINK AND SPEAK.... in TERMS of "THE HIGHER FREQUENCIES".....
... "that exist"... yet that we do not ALWAYS (as of yet)..... SO SPEAK & THINK in terms of ...

... I BELIEVE....... AS MORE AND MORE OF US SO........

... THINK, SPEAK, AND PLAY WITH...... such REALITIES.............

.... THE MORE AND MORE........................... WE WILL ALL FUCKING WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THUS............ YOU HAVE BEEN A GREAT EXAMPLE........ for me to "THINK AND SPEAK"...
... more with and by......... such TERMS AND PERSPECTIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT........ YOU ARE A GREAT INSPIRATION TO US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rockin strapped down love angelic rockin strapped down love angelic rockin strapped down love angelic rockin strapped down love angelic rockin strapped down love angelic

Steve
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:47 pm

& Sanat....

Just wanted to let you know ALSO .... how much I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........ the ALEX COLLIER STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO MAKE SOMEONE'S DAY BRIGHTER!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:22 am

Thanks. He is a great man yes:)
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:01 pm

Sanat,

Just another THANKS & APPRECIATION ....... 4 the "OLD 94".... material.....

..... vs. the NEWER material....... LOOKS like.... for what ever reason......

........."in the 2009 video"..... he has LOST some of his OLD CONFIDENCE......

........................... IN WERE WE ARE NOW HEADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THUS............... I HAVE A GREAT GREAT PREFERENCE..................................

......... 4 SELF REALIZATION........ OF EARTH/COSMIC INFLUENCES...............

....... IN ACCORD WITH THE
....... OLD 94 material MORE so than the 2009!!!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!

STEVE

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:54 pm

Sanat..love your explanation on the split. This does relate back to one of the conversations earlier about soul replication. The possibilities/realities of countless experiences in other parallel universes comes full circle to this thought.

The stimulating discussion is cogitation at its best..keep it coming
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:42 pm

Thanks. I must again stress the importance of questions. Each has access to answers via the connection to higher Self. Holding questions in mind will allow the Higher Self to transform that question into an answer given some time. If the question exists the answer must also exist in some form or another. They key is to remain open, and not anticipate. Sometimes it will take time and come gradually, and other times it can come instantly or in the form of a dream etc. Information (so called "knowledge") is useful to dress up insights in terms/words and to create good analogies, but true knowledge is naked knowingness. True knowledge does not need outside confirmation.

The lower the level consicousness the more a person will simply respond/answer "automatically" from "knowledge" indoctrinated/learned. The higher the level of consciousness the more the person will not know how the response plays out before it has happened. The response will not come so much from "knowledge" (information) indoctrinated/learned, but more from the "wisdom pool" available to that level.

A trip to 4th density and back

I want to share some thoughts about 4th density and what it is like. The C's mention that certain mushrooms (and similar things like peyote) offer a temporary bleedthrough of 4th density. I happen to have some experience with these things in my younger days:), so I thought I would use that to shed some light on what 4D might be like.

The C's often mention the term "varied phsyicality" when talking about 4th density. This makes sense for anyone who has had such a trip. I do not recommend such trips to anyone of course. Each seeking Soul comes to a point (often in youth) when the context which one has been conditioned to accept as "reality" becomes to "small" and "restrictive". There has to be something more (!), was the thought in my head in younger years. I was desperate for some kind of "confirmation" of a larger reality, but nothing and nobody seemed to offer that to me. So eventually I turned to the mystery of the mushroom:) I read a lot on the inet before I decided to try it. I ordered it in the mail from amsterdam, dried and ready (only the one kind that grows wild in this country is actually illegal).

I tried a couple of low dose trips which did not do all that much. My tolerance for psilocybin (active ingredient) seemd higher than the recommened dosage. So at one point I decided to go "all in":) and take twice the recommended "high dose" on an empty stomach with plenty of vitamin C to boost (If I remember correctly I took 6 grams of dried cubensis). I had a sober friend with me to "guard" the situation.

It came on pretty strong as I was laying in a waterbed and felt like I started to drown in it. I almost flipped to a bad trip, but it helped to leave the room for a brighter room and the trip reached a more stable "plateau". Anyway, here is how it relates to 4D:

It is obvious (during the trip) that you are one with the surroundings. The separation is gone, subject and object are of the same everpresent Identity. The surrounding "physicality" is vivid and alive as a projection of the everchanging "mood". Everything tends to be brighter and glow. The patterns and colors around you (on the walls etc) "dance/pulse" to the rythm of music. There is great mystery and fascination with the simplest of things (like a chair or a table, not to speak about animals). You feel like a part of the eternal cosmic dance which pulses through everything. Senses tend to blend. You can see music and hear colors etc.

Of course you cannot really function while tripping like this. But that is because you are not "supposed to" tune into that level of functioning while in 3D. In 4D there is full functionality of course. A trip is merely an "uncontrollable" semi-chaotic taste of it. Like accedently tuning into some channel you have not paid for, but still it sort of bleeds through in a limited way for some time.

A great Bashar "workshop":

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:45 pm

Then there is the DMT experience..cracks in the matrix, one I've yet to indulge upon.

What fascinates me about the 4th density is all the varying planes. You have the astral plane, dream plane, spirit plane and a few others I'm not aware of. The reptilians/lizzies have been said to operate at the lower 4th density plane to control the 3D illusion.

Is anyone aware of more varying 4th density planes?

This is an extract from http://www.cassiopedia.org/glossary/4th_Density

This is the Cassiopaean / Ra concept for a mode of existence between physical and ethereal. The concept is important for the present work since such a state may very well be the result of the Great Work of the alchemist, Ascension, Graduation with the Wave etc., however the concept is named. Furthermore, such a level appears to be the level at which the higher echelons of the 'matrix' function, thus one cannot ignore the possible existence of such a level of reality when studying the deeper nature of the world.

Usually in esoteric literature nothing corresponding to an intermediate level between human-type life and a purely disincarnate existence is described. The Gurdjieffian cosmology comes close to the idea of different density beings with the diagram of everything living. The category of angels/planetary beings could well correspond to 4th density and the category of archangels/solar beings to 6th. The names are highly allegoric, though.

We do not have a mathematical description of whatever laws might govern time and space at such a level. We do not even know with certainty whether such a level is real. People may have experienced states and perceptions which are typical of such a level but these experiences are inherently ambiguous in the way of mystical experiences. We recognize that we are grasping at a concept of which we cannot make any complete or contradiction-free description.

The existence of such a level is indirectly supported by the high strangeness related to the UFO phenomenon. Also stories of myth speak of creatures somewhere between matter and spirit. The strangeness involves anomalies of time, passing through solid objects, places larger on the inside than outside etc.

In the Cassiopaea/Ra view of evolution of consciousness, individuals graduate from 3rd density, which corresponds to the human-like existence as we know it, to 4th density when they have completed the evolution possible in 3rd density. The chief criterion is having achieved a consistent self which is stably dedicated to either service to others or service to self. This naturally involves a certain level of knowledge and intelligence, since the two polarities cannot be discerned without.

This glossary generally only summarizes channeled material when referring to such. We will make an exception here since there is very little else to go on concerning this theme.

From Ra:

QUESTIONER: Thank you. Is it possible for you to give a short description of the conditions in the fourth density?

RA: I am Ra. We ask you to consider as we speak that there are not words for positively describing fourth density. We can only explain what is not and approximate what is. Beyond fourth density our ability grows more limited until we become without words.

That which fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless chosen. It is not of heavy chemical vehicles for body complex activities. It is not of disharmony within self. It is not of disharmony within peoples. It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way. Approximations of positive statements: it is a plane of type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life; it is a plane wherein one is aware of the thought of other-selves; it is a plane wherein one is aware of vibrations of other-selves; it is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density; it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light; it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus.

From the Cassiopaeans:

A: Not that simple... Picture driving to reach New Mexico by car and "skipping" over and arriving in San Diego instead, or... driving to the grocery store in Santa Fe, and winding up in Moscow, instead.

[...]

A: [...]. Now, pay attention! What if: one on 2nd density perceives objects due to their similarity. One on 3rd density perceives objects due to their difference, and one on 4th density perceives objects in terms of their own union with all of them?

[...]

Q: (A) I have another question. In a session from April, you made the following comment: 'four dimensional, fourth density, see?' So you related four dimensions to fourth density. I don't know a mathematical representation of density. I know how to represent four dimensions. This was the first time that you related dimension to density. Is there really a relation?

A: Yes, because 4th density is experienced in 4th dimensional reality.

Q: (A) Speaking now about 4 dimensional reality, is it four dimensional reality of the Kaluza-Klein type?

A: Visual spectrum.

Q: (A) Does that mean that the fourth dimension is NOT related to the fifth dimension of the Kaluza-Klein theory?

A: Yes.

Q: (A) Yes it is related?

A: No, yes it is not. There is a flaw in these theories, relating to prism. What does this tell you?

Q: (A) To prism?! Visual spectrum? I don't know what it tells me. I never came across any relation to prism. But, what is this 4th dimension? Is it an extra dimension beyond the three space dimensions, or is it a time dimension?

A: Not "time," re: Einstein. It is an added spatial reference. The term "dimension" is used simply to access the popular reference, relating to three dimensions. The added "dimension" allows one to visualize outwardly and inwardly simultaneously.

Q: (A) When you talk about this 4th dimension, what is the closest thing in currently understood physics that corresponds to this term? I cannot find anything that corresponds. It is not in relativity theory, it is not in Einstein, it is not in Kaluza-Klein...

A: Exactly, because it has not been hypothesized.

[...]

The reader is encouraged to study the Cassiopaea and Ra material for more clues. Both discuss densities throughout the text. Within the scope of this article we can only say that we are dealing with a fundamentally different world. Alice through the looking glass, said the Cassiopaeans.

It seems that 3rd density beings may visit 4th density conditions in the context of UFO abduction, for example. This does not however make one a 4th density being. The density to which one is native depends on development of consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:18 am

It seems that the C's have postponed the D-day a few years... Here is the beginning of the latest session:

Quote :
Session Date: June 20th 2009

Laura, Ark, Don D, Jason, A**, Joe, Allen B, C**, G**, Scottie

A: 5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Poinonia

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea

Q: (L) Is there any particular reason you made the announcement about 5 years to go?

A: Just reminding you.

Q: (L) You normally have never been date-specific.

A: This is not "day" specific but close enough for horseshoes.

Q: (Joe) A lot of the New Agers are gonna be disappointed in 2012.

A: 2012 is a distraction. We have repeatedly talked about the open nature of the future. It is always open until the probabilities begin to collapse, such as now. But macro-collapses take some "time".

Q: (L) So you're saying that there is a macro-collapse that has already begun?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is that possible? (Ark) Umm, well, yes.

A: Wait and see!

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12737.0

The opening line is kind of a riddle though. We'll just have to "wait and see" I guess:)
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:38 pm

Very interesting sanat. I keep hearing more recently that 2012 is just a distraction.

So what will we make of 2014?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calibration test
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next