the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calibration test

Go down 
+5
micjer
nogroz
Sanat
Anchor
Reunite
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Calibration test - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:09 pm

LOL,

cryingwithlaughter wowb thumbsupb
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Calibration test - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:13 pm

Reunite wrote:
Quote :
There is no "cause" of anything except Source (the unmanifest or Godhead) from which the manifest "pops" in and out and changes constantly with rapid speed.

Before (and after) you incarnate your Higher Self has overview of ALL possible/potential "still frames" of that incarnation. You decide and set up which potentials you want to experience (thus you sort of "preview" and accept a given lifetime).

Synchronicity. Sounds very similar to a conversation I was having with a close friend..wink wink you know who you are

Quote :
The Higher Self ALWAYS gets the message through, the "problem" is always on the receiving end. That is why becoming silent inside is so important. The Higher Self does not need to raise its voice because it simply tells the truth (and does not need to compensate like people raising their voice do).
Truth. What is truth? You won't get it from any of the external sources that try to define what truth is. The truth is..you are truth!
Quote :

Deja VĂ¹ comes when you "re-cognize" something you have previewed before incarnation which was not completely "ereased" from your memory, and/or it can be a hint from Higher Self that you are "on track". (like seeing 11:11 all the time is).

Possibly the best explaination I've ever heard about what actually Deja Vu is.

Thank you Sanat

Great words reuniteR.
Back to top Go down

Calibration test
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5