the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Internet Addiction Test

Go down 
+5
Northern Boy
Gabriel
Lightning222
Reunite
micjer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Internet Addiction Test Empty
PostSubject: Internet Addiction Test   Internet Addiction Test Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:06 pm

http://www.netaddiction.com/resources/internet_addiction_test.htm

I scored a 46. Thought it might have been higher actually.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Internet Addiction Test   Internet Addiction Test Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:25 pm

Well I got 56. I blame it on the Force. strapped down

I wonder who would ever get 100. All those World of Warcraft geeks me thinking.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Internet Addiction Test   Internet Addiction Test Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:29 pm

Something is wrong with this test, I only got a 31.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Internet Addiction Test   Internet Addiction Test Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:29 am

I got a 23 ...LOL there may be hope for me yet...LOL
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Internet Addiction Test   Internet Addiction Test Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:20 am

36 just like my IQ
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Internet Addiction Test   Internet Addiction Test Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:15 am

Northern Boy wrote:
36 just like my IQ
.....LOL
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Internet Addiction Test   Internet Addiction Test Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:32 am

I got 37 which purley put down to their wording of the questions.. heck I spend all night online searching LOL

I laughed so much at this question:

10. How often do you block out disturbing thoughts about your life with soothing thoughts of the Internet?

That question has to win internet of the week lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some

PostSubject: Re: Internet Addiction Test   Internet Addiction Test Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:07 pm

I must of failed big time.............I can't even open the page
Back to top Go down
Somamech
Somamech

Number of posts : 2954
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Internet Addiction Test   Internet Addiction Test Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:39 pm

mntruthseeker wrote:

LOL
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Internet Addiction Test   Internet Addiction Test Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:28 pm

mntruthseeker wrote:

The PTB seem to have taken it down!!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Internet Addiction Test   Internet Addiction Test Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:38 pm

That's because they are more stupid than any of us that rely on the spirit. We "wing" it by the Spirit within us they cannot do that, they can't do spontaneity like we can, they have a script they must follow and that is what cripples them. Their lack of communion with their Spirit and that is why we win in the end.

God is a spontaneous, and he knows that his children will always be listening to every circumstance they find themselves in and react accordingly after listening to the Spirit.

They loose because they follow a script, we win because we don't.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Internet Addiction Test   Internet Addiction Test Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:30 pm

Potentially... I may be slightly guilty of "high jacking" this POSTING (taking it on a tangent of EXPRESSION not within the INTENTIONS of this POSTING TOPIC)?? Please forgive me as I go off on my own thougths about MY LOVE FOR THE INTERENT!!!???!

At this "snap shot in time"....... my attempt to be tested.... led me a page that said the web site was down??? On some level???... I guess I WANTED TO SEE IF I FIT INTO the level of "CORRECTNESS"... of such a possibly ONE OPINION PERSPECTIVE OF WHAT IS CONSIDERED RIGHT OR WRONG as this SITE MAY HAVE SUGGESTED!!!! crying

... 4 I BELIEVE ..... "4 the BENEFIT of the COLLECTIVE WHOLE".... THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING an "Internet Addict"..... THANKS TO BLOGING SITES LIKE THESE...little angel ... PEOPLE ARE ABLE TO EXPLORE, SHARE, and EXPAND OUR COLLECTIVE AWARENESS MORE OPENLY AND FREELY THAN EVER BEFORE!!!!!

All anyone ever has to do, I believe, to REALIZE, that the INTERNET is having A VERY GOOD OVERALL EFFECT is by LOOKING AT HOW PEOPLE ARE ABLE TO SHARE EACH OTHERS FEELINGS AND BELIEFS............... AT A NEW AND NEVER BEFORE EXPODENTIAL RATE!!!!!!

THANKS TO THIS SITE.... MORE THAN ANY OTHER SINGLE ONE LOVE/LOCATIONAL SITE....... YOU ALL HAVE QUICKENED THE PROCESS OF ALLOWING ME TO BE EXPOSED TO INFORMATION AND MENTAL EXPLORATIONS THAT..... IF IT WAS NOT FOR YOU ALL...... AND THE INTERNETS NEW AND OPEN EXPLORATION OF "DIFFERENT VIEW POINTS" little angel

(I believe) WE WOULD NOT HAVE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO MOVE PAST SOME OF OUR OLD, NON-USEFUL VALUES AND BELIEFS that were NOT ADDING TO OUR OVERALL HARMONISTIC CONSCIOUSNESS EXPANDING.... ENJOYMENT OF LIFE!!!!

So yes.... a few more "people" may possibly??? believe that "too much of ONE thing" scuh as the INTERNET could be BAD THING (like the most of CHINA) LOL clap ........

... I BELIEVE AND WILL ALWAYS STAND BEHIND....... THE MORE PEOPLE KNOW and GET REALLY AQUAINTED WITH EACH OTHER BOTH in some of the VERY IMPORTANT ANONYMOUS ways and "ALSO AVAILABLE via FACEBOOK" NON-ANONYMOUS WAYS AS WELL!!!

... SO AS WE ALL COLLECTIVELY GRAVITATE TO HIGHER LEVELS OF HUMAN UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTANCE 4 WHO WE COLLECTIVELY ARE .... WHICH (in my opinion) RELATES DIRECTLY TO/WITH and through.... THE EXPANSION OF OVERALL HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS (100th Monkey effect, both in MIND and in more EXAMPLES of "such" being MORE AND MORE OPENLY and FREELY EXPRESSED)...

...WHICH TO ME.. MAKES ME BELIEVE THAT ...... "even though it may appear that the SOCIETY is being CHALLENGED potentially in a way that may push us down the "wrong path"????.... I BELIEVE... "on the other side of 20012".... A OVERALL KNOWINGNESS AWAITS US...... WHERE WE ARE NO LONGER FEARFUL... of SOCIETY going down the "wrong" path!!!!

I BELIEVE... THANKS TO THE INTERNET..... WE WILL HAVE MORE COLLECTIVE TOOLS TO SELF GOVERN WHOLE SELF.... AND THUS MORE AND MORE... MOVE INTO A KNOWINGNESS..... THAT THE WORLD HAS ALWAYS BEEN ON ......"THE RIGHT TRACK"!!!

AND.... I THANK THE INTERNET AND THE DESIRE TO BE CONNECTED TO MORE PEOPLE.....

.... AS THE PRIMARY AND MOST SIGNIFICANT OF OUR "latest WONDERFUL creations"....

...... TO BE THE MAIN REASON FOR OUR EXPONDENTIAL SPIRITUAL GROWTH!!!

LONG LIVE THE INTERNET AND ALL OF ITS USERS!!!!!!! AMEN!!!

LONG LIVE THE INTERNET AND ALL OF ITS USERS!!!!!!! AMEN!!! love fired up angelic clubbing wave toast strapped down moon walk rockin cheers affraid scratch flower lol! ha ha :can't understa poke little angel help clap poke warp abducted devil or angel flower child :distruckter: :pickled alien:

.....& AS A "CONSEQUENCE OF OUR EXPANDED AWARENESS AND HARMONISTIC WIN-WIN VALUES"....... THE ONLY QUESTION WORTH ASKING... IN THIS GAME CALLED LIFE/DREAM CALLED REALITY.... "while visiting and INCARNATING in PLANET EARTH".... WILL BE:
WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE TODAY???... WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE!!!! ???

WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE TODAY???... WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE!!!! ???

WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE TODAY???... WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE!!!! ??? band mexican wave letz party drunks dancing baby bump
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Internet Addiction Test   Internet Addiction Test Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:38 pm

WOW simultaneous steve that is quite a statement and one I will have to think about for some time...LOL thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
day
day

Number of posts : 1193
Humor : dry, witty
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Internet Addiction Test   Internet Addiction Test Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:23 pm

micjer wrote:
mntruthseeker wrote:

The PTB seem to have taken it down!!!!! LOL

lol...
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Internet Addiction Test   Internet Addiction Test Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:11 pm

just clicked the link so it seems to be working as the page opened
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Internet Addiction Test   Internet Addiction Test Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:18 pm

Northern Boy wrote:
36 just like my IQ

yours is higher than mine
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Internet Addiction Test   Internet Addiction Test Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:43 pm

IQ or test score?
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Internet Addiction Test   Internet Addiction Test Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:55 pm

both lol .... 10
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

PostSubject: Re: Internet Addiction Test   Internet Addiction Test Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:14 am

Hey thats my shoe size BigSmile2
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Internet Addiction Test   Internet Addiction Test Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:18 am

I wonder how high my score would be if my wife answered the questions rather than myself!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Internet Addiction Test   Internet Addiction Test Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:45 am

Northern Boy wrote:
Hey thats my shoe size BigSmile2

Hey I feel better now...before i was thinking ...gee dumber and dumber lol cowboy
Back to top Go down
day
day

PostSubject: Re: Internet Addiction Test   Internet Addiction Test Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:51 pm

micjer wrote:
I wonder how high my score would be if my wife answered the questions rather than myself!!!!

lol!

lol...that would be funny!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet Addiction Test   Internet Addiction Test Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Internet Addiction Test
Page 1 of 1