the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calibration test

Go down 
+5
micjer
nogroz
Sanat
Anchor
Reunite
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Calibration test - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:29 am

i do not "take your word" on results, dear sanat,
just on methodology... i will add to my tool box, let
it sift through my discernment filters and see what
remains, to be combined with other info... i am not
seeking a guru or saviour, but i do respect your
input after having read your posts for awhile now
... you one of the white hats

love, me
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Sanat

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:55 am

yes, the methodology is fun to play with:) Take care
Back to top Go down
http://www.divinedowsing.com
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:41 am

This Cassiopaean Material has really been effective in expanding my understanding of the big picture in more detail than before. As they say: All knowledge is already locked inside of us, and by being reminded of things and given clues it triggers the unlocking of vast amounts of things we already know inside to be true. This has been my experience with channeled material all along. Discussing things helps to further unlock inner knowing.

Therefore I suggest we use this thread to discuss this material in the light of other material and see what comes up. I have read half of it by now, and I guess the discussion will happen more naturally as people read more of it... Anyway, input is welcome. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:01 pm

I'm still reading through the transcripts along with another 2 books, afterwards look forward to the discussions.

I think you may have to re-callibrate the results once you finished reading the entirety.
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:50 pm

I can try to calibrate the sum of it minus the personal stuff... But with all the personal stuff it is bound to be watered/weighted down even though the juicy pieces are very juicy. Also, it is very much concerned with details concerning various STS activity. While this is very important to be aware of it will still tend to limit the calibration score. But I guess if I calibrate the totality of it minus the personal stuff that it will yield a somewhat higher calibration than the first one which included everything... Either way; calibrations happens independently of linear/logic analysis as it measures the "charge/intent" and "non-linear field" of the "object" (which in this case is limited by the level of the questioners and the questions, rather than the 6th density entity providing the answers...).
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:06 am

I find that there is a lot of good information in the C material.

Laura uses a Ouiji board to do her channelling. I personally don't know if we should trust this type of source.

http://www.cassiopaeacult.com/sexliesouijaboards.php

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:17 am

They do some direct voice channelings also... If direct voice channeling is possible (as with Bashar and RA) I don't see how the moving of the hands should be "out of reach" so to speak. Either way, I don't care so much about the specific "method" involved in obtaining the information. Certain information unlocks what you already know inside, and this material has done that in a major way for me. The key is to read many different sources and see how it is all different angles/perspectives on essentialle the "same thing". There is both truth and distortion in anything and everything in various degrees/percentages...so it is always up to ourselves in the end.

Regarding that link you provide:
Why would someone dedicate all that energy just to "disprove/debunk/smear/distort" some material that is out there for all to read and consider for themselves? I don't need anyone to verify or disprove anything for me. I discern for myself.

They say: "Knowledge/Awareness protects, and ignorance endangers". This is my experience also. They never say that the knowledge they provide are the only knowledge that will protect (They say at one point that the material up to that point is around 70% true, and that the RA material is around 64% true if I remember correctly). They stress the importance of general awareness and spiritual growth, they recommend other sources directly and indirectly (RA, Bringers of the Dawn, Matrix material, and they hint about that many movies (like Wizard of Oz) are inspired from higher STO density to inform humanity). All in all they never claim to be the sole bringers of "knowledge" in any way.

Channeling is not an "exact science" in any way. They say that the presence of certain people with certain prejudice etc. will distort/alter and block what comes through. This makes perfect sense to me. They also stress all the way that they cannot/will not lead by the hand, but rather encourage and assist the group (and humanity) in the search for truth.

I wish there was an edited version, but I also now find it rather interesting to follow these peoples "life", and search, and get a glimpse into the whole situation. How much struggle they go/went through to get this "work" done and out there.
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:09 pm

No matter what we read or what we are told we have to sort through and find the gems in the pile of rocks. I agree that I like to find info from different sources, and from different angles that compliment each other.

Laura may request donations for her cause, but is this any different than writing a book and selling copies to raise money? We all have to earn money to survive in this world.

There sure are alot of links to different sources of info on her website. Take months to go through it all.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/site_map_qfg.htm
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:21 pm

Here is some info about Vincent Bridges who came up with the cassiopaeacult site hence the falling out.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/clarification.htm

http://www.cassiopaea.com/Vincent_Bridges_COINTELPRO_Agent/
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:35 pm

There is always two sides to every story. Thanks for the links Reunite. Helps clear up some questions.

toast
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:43 pm

I am all done reading the Cassiopaean Transcripts now. Laura is still channeling btw. You can find the latest on her forum here:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php

They say 2009 is going to be a "smashing year" (whatever that means:).

There are many interesting concepts to discuss with this material. I can mention a few:

4th density STS (Orion group/Lizzies/greys) agenda and manipulation, 3rd density STS (illuminati minions) agenda/manipulation, STS weakness/achilles heel (=wishful thinking), The coming Wave/realm border shift (around 2012), the preceding comet cluster and the twin sun (brown dwarf), the 3/4th density underground facilities/cities, 4ht density bleedthrough, 4th density candidates, The wizard of Oz (6th density STO inspired), Organic Portals/robotoids/"clones"/mind control issues etc.

Input, questions, comments etc. will be great as we all learn in the process and such discussion trigger latent knowledge "locked up" inside waiting to be discovered. I have made a graphic illustration comparing the STO % to the Scale of Consciousness:

Calibration test - Page 2 Sto_lo12

This is an approximation and there can always be individual discrepancy. Dedication to learning and truth and knowledge etc. can actually increase your STO % above the corresponding Level of Consciousness. This has to do with aligning your intention/will/personality to the "quest" which requires "conscious seeking". It is very possible to go through life being very "worldly" oriented and still reach pretty high on the scale (at least into the higher 400's) just by learning your "lessons" and keep on keeping on. It is also possible to move up the scale "kicking and screaming" so to speak. Such a person will typically have a lower STO % than the corresponding Level of Consciousness. So, goodwill and dedication goes a long way.

As noted by the C's when an individual reaches 100% STO profile it is harvested instantly. This happens when one reaches/goes above level 600. The ego/personality is then "harvested" and replaced by the full identity of the Soul-Self (with all the accumulated wisdom of all life times). The reason people that go above 600 "land" on different levels is probably according to the actual level of their accumulated Soul-Self. And some even continue to grow after going above 600.

If there is any questions/comments etc. I will be glad to respond and discuss them here.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:17 pm

Do you have a little concern of 32 million Nephilim/lizzie enforcers disrupting the passing of the dimensional curtain/realm border?

Have you seen Shech's thread - https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/2012-f7/nibiru-showed-up-today-in-india-t750.htm
Possible twin sun/brown dwarf the C's talk about?

BTW nice graph
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:05 pm

I'll tell you what's hard to grasp.

All the other 'Essences' of ourselves including the preying mantis type beings living in an alternate reality/parallel universes will merge during the realm border crossing and we'll have to face these aspects of ourselves as other beings.

That is a head trip.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:07 pm

Reunite wrote:
All the other 'Essences' of ourselves including the preying mantis type beings living in an alternate reality/parallel universes will merge during the realm border crossing and we'll have to face these aspects of ourselves as other beings.

Seems like you grasped it none-the-less :)

A..
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:27 pm

Anchor to a certain extent.

The 6th density STO/Cassiopaeans will merge with us at the realm border as we will be in opposition with 4th density STS/Nephilim

Talking about densities again. This is what I got out of the C's so far and with the help from another.

Each individual is not simply one density

6th,5th and 3rd density is all of us, including both polarities
4th density is variable

8th density is 1st again as there is no octave after 7th - in unity there is an infinite number of sub octaves within each density.

Quote :
Q: (L) You are the wave crest?
A: We are Marciniak’s Pleiadians. We are where we are.

Q: (T) So, you are not really Cassiopaeans from the Constellation Cassiopia?
A: We are Transient Passengers.

Q: (T) So, when the wave reaches earth and you are transmitting to somebody else out there you will represent yourselves as the “Terrans?”

A: When wave reaches earth, we merge with you.

Q: (L) When you were at Orion, did you merge with the Orions?
A: Not on same frequency for realm border crossing.

Q: (L) What effect did the wave have on the Orion sector?
A: None. Already at 4th density level.

Q: (L) Where did the wave originate?
A: Did not.

Q: (L) Has it always been cycling through the universe?
A: Close.

Q: (T) Okay, you are riding on the crest of this wave in 6th density, is this true?
A: Yes. We are you in 6th density.

Q: (T) You are we, that is me Terry, Laura, Jan and Freddie?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) Are you alternate selves extending into higher densities?
A: At your current reference point in space time, we are you in the future.

Q: (T) We are your destiny?
A: And vice versa.

Q: (L) You are not, by any chance, one of those weird ant or preying mantis beings are you?
A: Yes and no.

Q: (T) You are just another part of ourselves? You, us, the Lizards, the ants, the grays, the trees...
A: We are your whole self as you/we are in 6th density.

Q: (T) So, what we are working to become is You? You are us?

Q: (T) So, when we move to 4th density and become whole with ourselves, we will know you also for a short time?
A: Not whole yet when at 4th density.

Q: (T) But in order to move to 4th density...
A: Closer.

Q: (T) We, us, in this room, are closer than others are?
A: No. Closer when at 4th density.

Q: (L) When S__ was under hypnosis she described seeing a fleet of space ships “riding a wave” and this unnerved her. She felt this wave was a fearful, invasion-type thing. Was this you and your wave she was perceiving?
A: Wave is transport mode.

Q: (L) Is that transport mode for many beings?

Q: (L) Are you coming to invade us?
A: No, merge.

Q: (L) Are others coming with the intention of invading us?

Q: (L) And, when you merge with us, are you going to empower us to resist and defend ourselves?
A: Wave is “crowded.”

Q: (T) So, everybody out in the whole universe who want a piece of the earth action are on this wave?
A: At realm border crossing.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:34 am

I am unclear - are you asking a question ?
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:41 am

Reunite wrote:
Do you have a little concern of 32 million Nephilim/lizzie enforcers disrupting the passing of the dimensional curtain/realm border?

Have you seen Shech's thread - https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/2012-f7/nibiru-showed-up-today-in-india-t750.htm
Possible twin sun/brown dwarf the C's talk about?

BTW nice graph

I don't think anyone has the power to disrupt the Realm Border Wave. The 4D Orion/Lizzie STS group wants to be rulers in 4th density. This goal has already been disrupted big time. They have not managed to keep the mass consciousness and the population down in the grip of fear as effectively as they had wished/thought they would. Far from it. Once the Shift to 4th density has happened the stakes are totally changed. All is in the open, and nothing is hidden. A lot of Wanderers missions will kick in then as they resume "full consciousness" again. Perhaps there will be higher STO assistance more directly also. The STS will not be able to stand the light of a mass consciousness that is as high as it is now. They will have to withdraw with whomever goes with them or they can get (i.e. people of low awareness and STS nature).

I think Laura has a somewhat unbalanced "pessimistic" interpretation of her own material. I also do not like the way she "looks down" on a lot of other channeled material out there (see forum). She calibrates around 370. It is important to read channeled material from many different sources to develop discernment and get a more "balanced overview". There is a tendency out there that each channeler overvalues their own material. This is STS zone after all... "nobody" goes scott free.

The youtube vids seems to suggest it is a hoax? I tried to calibrate about these things yesterday, but I felt a certain "reluctance" which I interpret as these things being "uncertain" or "none of my bussiness":) (I always sense if a calibration is very trustworthy or not so trustworthy). Anyway, I got that there is a 80% chance that the brown dwarf (and/or comet cluster. I can't remember which I asked about if not both) will be visible with naked eye within 2009, and this chance increase to 99% within May of 2010 (I also got that it has not been visible as of yet, so I think this vid is a hoax). When it becomes visible it will explode all over the inet.
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:22 pm

The manifested universe pops in and out of "existence" with rapid speed all the time. All change happens in the timeless unmanifested realm, and when the new universe pops into existence again a nanosec later it has changed according to potential becoming actual (of course all potentials are accounted for at all times and what actually manifests is up to "free will" of the Souls involved). Our 3rd density illusion of linear "causality" is an illusion (for example; the wind "causing" the trees to bend or the leaves to shiver, while in reality it is a simultaneous "happening" caused by Source. Look closely at the wind in the trees and if you are "lucky" you will see this beautiful "glitch" in the Matrix). In the Unmanifested Realm or "Godhead" all is One (thus "merged"), and in the manifested realm there is illusion of separation.

Anyway, the point is that this is how I see the Realm Border Crossing going down. There will be a prolonged pause while everything is "unmanifested" and thus One/merged, before everything is manifested once again with a new "setting" for those who now suddenly find themselves in 4th density.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Sorry for the confusion Anchor, I was presenting a summary of my own findings from such material and suggesting comments and thoughts related to the density evaluation.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Hey sanat I agree it's valuable to work at all angles and perspectives concerning all related channeling material.

Now how is the idea of Virtual Reality abduction..this leading to soul replication. As laura interpreted a replica of their soul, like a shadow of the soul, so to speak, like maybe a holographic part of the soul gets moved into another dimension and experiences events.

This was also suggested how the Jesus character was deplicted, how all his prayers are answered.

Your thoughts on soul replication?
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:53 am

Reunite wrote:
Hey sanat I agree it's valuable to work at all angles and perspectives concerning all related channeling material.

Now how is the idea of Virtual Reality abduction..this leading to soul replication. As laura interpreted a replica of their soul, like a shadow of the soul, so to speak, like maybe a holographic part of the soul gets moved into another dimension and experiences events.

This was also suggested how the Jesus character was deplicted, how all his prayers are answered.

Your thoughts on soul replication?

Let's first distinguish between Organic Portals and Organic Robots. The way I see it everyone is an "organic portal". The lower your awareness/calibration the more susceptible/vulnerable you are to 4th density STS manipulation, and the higher your awareness/calibration the more access you have to the "Universel Mind" of the Higher Self and higher STO inspiration.

An Organic Robot is a replica of a dead individual which functions semi-autonomical/automatically from a given programming, and can also be "remote controlled" by 4th density STS . 4th density technology is so "over our head" at this point that we can hardly begin to grasp "how" it is done. They somehow capture a "copy" of the "soul/mind" and remoleculize the replica body around that imprint. The body is then put back into 3rd density to function in some "role" there.

The real original Bush jr. was actually born in the mid 300. His "drinking problem" was probably due to this. He was "cloned" at some point before "he" got into office. There is a video of him out there when he was younger and he was really articulate and full of energy. I think this is before they "cloned" him. Condi Rice was probably killed and replaced by a "clone" because she would not go along with the 9/11 hoax. Here is a clip with her from 2001:

Notice how she looks kind of "sweet" and "innocent" here (July 2001). Then compare her in this clip from June 2002:

1 year later and she looks very different. Her features are much more "grotesque" which is a tell tale sign. This has only gotten worse as the years pass by. The "sweetness/innocence/humanity" in her "aura" is gone. She is much "darker". We are looking at a talking corpse. She calibrated at 440 at the time of the first interview, and at the time of the second interview "she" calibrated at 20-30.

In the letter from a Norwegian Politician ( http://projectcamelot.org/norway.html) on the Project Camelot site it is mentioned that it is already decided that Siv Jensen (FRP) will be elected Prime Minister of Norway in 2009. FRP is the "worst" party in Norway (it has done a lot to "clean up its act" lately, but it is essentially a semi-racist/facist kind of party). Interesting to note is that Siv Jensen particiapted in the 2006 Bilderberg meeting. There is actually a great possibility that she will be elected as the media seems to "back it up". Anyway, I have know a long time that she is not "real" anymore. She is an organic robot.

At some point some years ago she went from looking kind of good/sweet, to become a grotesque "parody" of herself. It happened almost over night (today she looks more male than female). She is single and has "never" been involved with any men/husband (and not women either for that matter). The party/job is "her" whole life I guess. Here are 2 pictures to compare:

Calibration test - Page 2 Jensen

Calibration test - Page 2 1215342813195_266

First pic is from 1998 and the second from 2008. 10 years is quite some time yes. But I live in Norway and I remember that she changed more or less over night. I wish I had a lot of pictures of her with dates, but it is hard to find. Here is one from 2005:

Calibration test - Page 2 Siv_Jensen_202767c

Compare to one from 2002:

Calibration test - Page 2 Null_13677a

I guess it happened somewhere between 2002 and 2005 then...hehe

I hope "she" does not win because I don't want to see a programmed/controlled corpse as prime minister of this country. But in one way it is kind of funny too. People voting for a corpse:). Let the dead bury the dead as Jesus said... I tried to ask her about bilderberg once in a "netmeeting" on a norwegian online paper. My question was of course not allowed to reach her...
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:55 pm

Fantastic response..better than I expected.

Human cloning I believe is real. I heard Bush sr. killed off his son and replaced with a clone some time ago.

This is for some light hearted humor.

Calibration test - Page 2 Holowo10
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:38 pm

shocked

Holy crap, I think you guys are on to something. C Rice is definately lying through her teeth in that second vid posted. She is either a replacement or has been mind altered.
Back to top Go down
Sanat

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:20 pm

The response reflects the quality of the question:)

I believe the 3rd density STS group also "copycat" cloning technology and try to do things on "their own". But it is probably much easier and better with the 4D technology. Here is an interesting article covering this subject:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_genetica07.htm

Here Bashar explains how reality change when consciousness changes in frequency. Since the level of Mass Consciousness on the planet is already into the 4th density "positve" vibration (around 316 now and thus approaching the 330 limit) that is where we are moving. Things take som time to manifest in this realm, but as long as the vibration is kept/increased the manifestation of it will come. In 4th density there is much less delay if any delay at all...

Bashar on Law of One RA Material & 2012 and the Shift to 4D:

Bashar on first contact (funny):

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:37 pm

Thanks for the link and video's.

Now further evaluations on densities:

We have already done our work on the 1st and 2nd densities as evolving souls.
Current awareness/level of consciousness 3rd density
Jump to 4th density which is the last density for full manifestation of STS.
5th and 6th level exist in pure energy.
5th density is the “contemmplative” level. Souls of 1,2,3, and 4 go to 5th. 5th density is the spiritworld, life review process is evaluated then recycled/reincarnated back to the 4.
6th density you no longer need to recycle.
6th density STS/Orions are only reflections of individuals, not unified entities. These reflections exist for balance. They are not whole entities, just thought forms.
6th density light beings are ourselves in the future.
We all reach 7th level together to prime creator - lessons complete.

Any added comments thoughts? Discrepancies with RA?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calibration test   Calibration test - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calibration test
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next