the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

question for you, sanat

Go down 
+7
mntruthseeker
Biggles
stephen Podliska
micjer
Reunite
Sanat
WineHippie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

question for you, sanat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:14 pm

Once again LOVE the input guys!

Steve as each day passes by if feels more and more that I'm in a dream state mode and the limitations and boundries of this reality seem to fade away on a slow and gentle pace now.

Anchor I definitely feel like I'm in creator mode whilst having a lucid dream, being able to manipulate your dreams are maybe practice sessions for creating any desired intention when we shift in the higher densities or past memories/fun activities for some.

Sanat, Robert Monroe describes 3 different time/space locations that sound similar to your experiences.

He named these areas 'Locales': Locale 1: was the normal physical plane where we stay; Locale 2: world of thought, where he was able to move his body by mere thought. here he met many strange and wonderful beings; Locale 3: Was, what sounds like a black hole, and after getting through this black hole he found a parallel universe, which was similar to ours but a little different.

Sanat I also chicken out when I saw dark swirling entities and willed myself to snap back in the physical. However what I've learnt is these astral enetities can take shape to whatever form they like to place you in a state of fear. My father has zero fear, always has and told me once they work out they can't control you anymore on the fear program they leave you alone.

I always visualize so many different planes that overlap each other like the classic analogy of tuning into a radio frequency. As we slide across the bandwidth with the dial we tap into a new spectrum/frequencies then another then another where consciousness has an opportunity to experience new potentials for growth.

Also after reading 'Journey of Souls' it illustrated as you shift up in consciousness it isn't in a vertical linear fashion like a pyramid/hierarchy structure. Instead visualizing the shift like a train ride - a horizontal movement that allows the motion to go back and forth, moving from one end of the carriage to the other that is interwoven as the planes cross over. So I see myself on a train and as I'm consciously awake in the physical I'm on the 3D carriage, when I dream I walk through this carriage to the next in the Dream carriage that are interconnected then into the Lucid one and so on, just like this horizontal motion of tuning into a radio frequency back and forth on the dial.
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

question for you, sanat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: question for you, sanat   question for you, sanat - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:46 pm

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW shocked Simultaeous friends!!

You gave me so much to ponder.... I AM SPEACHLESS!!!

Thank you all .... love all your contributions!!! ... I FEEL I NEED to read more about lucid dreaming, OBEs, and RELATE these to "my experiences"... prior to any commentary.. related to my thoughts on the matter!!

YOUR ALL THE BEST!!

:)
Back to top Go down

question for you, sanat
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3