the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can you help me out again here Sanat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggles
Biggles

Number of posts : 5650
Humor : Some things just aren't funny.
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Can you help me out again here Sanat Empty
PostSubject: Can you help me out again here Sanat   Can you help me out again here Sanat Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:29 pm

Instead of 55, sometimes I feel like 85 mate, so I would appreciate it if you and the other forum members can help me out here a bit.

Sometimes I can get clear intuition on some stuff, but because of meds I have to take on a daily basis I do have trouble keeping everything together in the old grey matter.

So...having said that....come the beginning of 2012 and if I am still here.......................in a nutshell if it is possible .............is it up to us individually every day from now to then on how everything is going to pan out......................(some theorists say nothing happens which has not been written or deemed by God/universe............and others do not).

We have timelines, earth changes, 4th dimension. The old duck is getting a bit confused now. Maybe what they say about living in the now is the best line of thought. Whatcha think guys.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Can you help me out again here Sanat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help me out again here Sanat   Can you help me out again here Sanat Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:33 pm

I dont know you very well, but I would say the medicine is doing it to you.
stay away from sugar, dairy products and candy.

I was bed ridden for almost three years due to all the medication I was on. They plug up your body with tons of toxins. Even if the wind blew on my toes or fingers I would feel the tears start to flow. I was dianosed with tons of stuff that I say BS BS BS. I'm just fine and my body was so full of toxin. Plus I had sores all over my body from this.

I used Colloidal silver and healing clay to clear my system of all the drugs.

The colloidal goes in at eats all the garbage in your veins and opens the pores to help your blood flow. All the medication keeps the blood flowing to your brain.

My daughter works for drs and knows better but she still went on anxiety pills. I got her off them with serenity. Serenity can be purchase very cheaply by just ordering lithium on the net.....She feels 100 % better and is no longer dragging either.

Trust me bigles, that medicine is rubbish. I was on 16 different medications a day and thank God I'm off them. I feel wonderful and my pain is gone. The pain comes along with plugged up systems.

I feel better today than I ever did my whole life.
Back to top Go down

Can you help me out again here Sanat
Page 1 of 1