the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

question for anyone

Go down 
+6
pilgrim
Linda
zuni
Reunite
DIVERDOWN
sky otter
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

question for anyone Empty
PostSubject: question for anyone   question for anyone Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:38 pm

Hi all

thanks for the invite Zuni..i've been lurking and reading when i could

i have a question for anyone who would care to answer
first the background
i was watching the superbowl last night cause i am a steelers fan
so you are wasting your time with lectures about sports being bad..lol

anyhow a commercial comes on for hulu..with alex baldwin as the spokesman
it was very strange and talked about making your brain mush and eating it
and of course no one would turn off thier tv's and computers
then at the end he says
we are aliens and a lizard tail comes out of his jacket

my question/s
what the hell is hulu
and wtf was that??

thanks for any input cause i couldn't believe what i saw..

oh yeah..if you want to check it out here is the link
http://www.hulu.com/superbowl/55719/super-bowl-xliii-ads-hulu-alec-in-huluwood#s-p1-sr-i0
Back to top Go down
DIVERDOWN

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: question for anyone   question for anyone Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:07 pm

I made a thread about it

https://theforceiswithinyou.forumotion.com/video-s-f24/superbowl-commercials-t181.htm

I dont watch sports but I did notice everyone here yes 'I was having a big party' they were all eyes 'glued to the TV' like zombies
they thought that particular commercial was the funniest and even my husband said OMG thats sooooooooo you....

what ever......
its not funny at all.

its called mind control...
they are turning their minds into mush

keep watching TV!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: question for anyone   question for anyone Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Welcome sky otter,

You are not the only one to catch out their mischievous and fish slapping messages they stick in our faces.

I found this - Hulu Translates To “Cease” and “Desist” in Swahili.
http://www.techcrunch.com/2007/08/29/hulu-translates-to-cease-and-desist-in-swahili-oh-the-irony/

That's what the mainstream media will tell you. Now look what I found!

This example of a an 'aumakua hulu manu is considered to represent the eighteenth-century Hawaiian war god, Kuka`ilimoku. It was formerly thought to have been collected on English explorer Captain James Cook's third voyage into the Pacific. It had reached England by 1805, but at present there is no evidence that it was collected on Cook's voyage. A number of other ships had called at the Hawaiian Islands during the 1780s and 1790s.
http://collections.tepapa.govt.nz/objectdetails.aspx?oid=212710&coltype=pacific%20cultures&regno=fe000325

I also found this - NA HULU ALI‘I: ROYAL FEATHERS ~ AN EXHIBITION OF RARE HAWAIIAN FEATHERWORK
http://www.gohawaii.com/event?id=8053

So this is my guess - Hulu is a Hawaiian Winged Serpent War God????
Back to top Go down
zuni
zuni

Number of posts : 1319
Humor : does a fat kid miss cake ???

PostSubject: Re: question for anyone   question for anyone Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:13 pm

hi ya sky otter.....welcome :giveflowers:

wtf is an under statement.......:pickled alien:

Last edited by zuni on Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: question for anyone   question for anyone Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:35 pm

Yes, it's all part of the programing..... be alert at all times EX
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: question for anyone   question for anyone Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:41 pm

The bastards are laughing at us.., ah well, most bullies do that.
But come their time....this is what they'll do>>> cry-blow
This is what we'll do>>> dancing baby
Back to top Go down
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: question for anyone   question for anyone Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:17 pm

zuni wrote:
hi ya shyotter.....welcome :giveflowers:

wtf is an under statement.......

I didn't realize they wanted to admit it now. This is going in my top media hits. From our perspective that clearly isn't random satire. In addition this is their announcement. "we'll put tv in your computer then how will you ignore it". "And it's free" he says. In other words the internet isn't free you can't turn your computer off to use it.

Thanks for the link.

And yeah if anyone says "this is a conspiracy to destroy the truth movement on the internet with tv integrating it back in controlling our brains because they control society and this is how they roll". Then "you got that from the hulu add, it's just an add."

No it's not normal to talk about making our brains like a ripe banana in order to gobble them all up because we are aliens and hulu is an evil plot to destroy the world so enjoy? It's not normal for him to be drooling over our brains and looking at us in a strange way and laughing and tentacles coming out his jacket. With a picture of our brain getting cooked up like preparing a meal.

How is that helping us that's not normal but totally random and entirely offensive behaviour. But not random to us cause we already are in that paradigm. So yes we sidestepped and saw it objectively for a second. Because we were aware. The "WTF" effect is just the "shit it's real" realization taking hold of our awareness.

"I only act out because I want your love" he yells. Making reference to his strategy.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: question for anyone   question for anyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:26 am

yeah so strange to see so blantant a truth hiding as fiction.. affraid

and it does make you wonder what they will be doing next..

thanks for the welcome flower

i'll probably be more of a lurker than a poster but the air in here feels good toast

wavin

just looked up hulu and found this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulu

Hulu
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For the fruit also known as hulu, see calabash.
Hulu, LLC
Type Joint Venture
Founded August 29, 2007
Headquarters Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Key people Jason Kilar [1], CEO
Owner NBC Universal and News Corp
Slogan Watch your favorites. Anytime. For free.
Website hulu.com
Type of site video on demand
Launched March 12, 2008
Hulu is a website that offers commercial-supported streaming video of TV shows and movies from NBC, Fox and many other networks and studios. Hulu videos are currently offered only to users in the United States. Hulu provides video in Flash Video format, including many films and shows that are available in 480p. In addition, some TV shows and movies are now offered in high-definition. Hulu also provides web syndication services for other websites including AOL, MSN, MySpace, Yahoo! and Comcast's Fancast.com.

Hulu is a joint venture of NBC Universal and News Corp, with funding by Providence Equity Partners, which made a USD$100 million equity investment and holds a 10% stake.[1]

The name Hulu comes from a Mandarin Chinese proverb (宝葫芦), in which it means holder of precious things.[2] Literally, it refers (in Chinese) to the calabash gourd, which can also be used as a container.[3]

History
The Hulu venture was announced in March 2007, with AOL, MSN, MySpace and Yahoo! planned as "initial distribution partners". Jason Kilar was named the CEO in June.[4][5] The name Hulu was chosen in late August 2007, when the website went live, with an announcement only and no content. It invited users to leave their email addresses for the upcoming beta test.[6] In October, Hulu began the private beta testing by invitation, and allowed users to invite friends.[7] Hulu launched for public access in the United States on March 12, 2008.[8]

Hulu began an advertising campaign during NBC's broadcast of Super Bowl XLIII with an initial ad starring Alec Baldwin.[9]

Features
Hulu distributes video both on its own web site and syndicates its hosting to other sites[10], and allows users to embed Hulu clips on their websites[8] In addition to NBC and FOX programs and movies, Hulu carries shows from other networks such as Comedy Central, PBS, USA Network, Bravo, Fuel TV, FX, SPEED Channel, Sci Fi, Style, Sundance, E!, G4, Versus, Noggin TV, Nick Jr., PBS KIDS Sprout, Disney Channel and Oxygen.

Content
Hulu offers full episodes and segments from over 400 different TV shows, some no longer on the air, some in syndication, and many currently shown only in the United States. The TV content on Hulu is provided by NBC, Fox and their TV production subsidiaries Universal Media Studios and 20th Century Fox Television, respectively, as well as the aforementioned cable networks and other TV studios such as Sony Pictures Television, Warner Bros. Television, MGM Television and Lionsgate Television. Hulu allows users to share or edit these clips. Shows that get the most traffic on the site include The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Battlestar Galactica, The Simpsons, Naruto, Bones, House, Arrested Development, Prison Break, Family Guy, The Office, Saturday Night Live, American Dad! and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It is the original host of Joss Whedon's Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.

Hulu has provided live streams of national events, often via feeds from Fox News and NBC News.

Hulu also offers motion pictures that range from classic to modern films. The movie content is provided by studios such as Universal Pictures, 20th Century Fox, MGM, Lionsgate Entertainment and Sony Pictures among others. Hulu also offers trailers for new and upcoming movies. R-rated and TV-MA content is available unedited but only for registered users
Back to top Go down
whitecrow

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: question for anyone   question for anyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:43 am

Best action: assume that they're telling the truth about being an evil plot, and don't go there.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...

PostSubject: Re: question for anyone   question for anyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:55 am

since sis and i are not watching tv, and even if we did, it wouldn't be sports, we had not seen the commercial... until yesterday - since we are at nephew's, there is a tv on.... and we caught the ad

we both looked at each other, knowing it was strange and weird and honest, too but it has a weird vibe - it is odd and intriguing but funny and mind-boggling at same time?
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: question for anyone   question for anyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:01 pm

I don't watch TV either WineHippie, but can you imagine what kind of brainwashing they are doing to the people who still do?

They are mocking those who have come too close to the truth and enjoy being in people's faces as they laugh.

We have to stay on our toes and be ready for whatever they have planned.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
New World Orphan
New World Orphan

Number of posts : 709
Humor : No thank you
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: question for anyone   question for anyone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:29 am

Whoever was in charge or hired for the marketing for this hulu commerical was a genius. This person had to pitch this project to the corporate elite who obviously backed this hulu site, seeing that it is a legal tv/movie website (most are not exactly legal). Thus it looks like they are stepping up their internet game!

I was wondering when they were going to finally make a bigger push at the internet. Anyway, this person had to come up with a cool idea and sell a concept that appealed to the corporate owners as well as a concept that would stick in peoples heads and get them talking. He or she obviously knew that "brain mush" and "we are aliens" dialogue would appeal to certain beings who have all of the money and really get to choose what gets aired or backed, but also that the concept for the commercial would get a lot of people talking and this thread alone is proof of that.

Anyway, he or she killed it. I was wondering when THEY were going to step up their internet game and this got me thinking of a guest on the "Daily Show" with John Stewart whom was on today. The guest was former CEO of CNN and editor for Time magazine ,Walter Isaascon and he has come up with an idea on how to supposedly save journalism he wants to charge people to read news articles on the internet. He says this would change the journalist loyalty back to the audience instead of too the advertisers who pay for the sites. He says paying a small fee for these newspaper articles would change this, but he also used the outline of cable television as an analogy. One pays a certain amount for package deals i.e. HBO/Showtime or just basic cable.

This then triggered a flashback of a youtube post I watched last year by a guy who calls himself, Athene "the best paladin in the world!". All of his posts are comedy based and they are all done in character.(He gets a lot of hits by the way) This specific post was the only one he has ever made out of character. He was warning us that THEY were going to make a play for the internet and by 2012, they wanted it to be exactly like "cable television", one pays for package deals.

Thus they can control all of the content. These kinds of forums or sites against THEM would of course fall under the rated-X category and cost the most or be marketed as the worst package deal. Resulting in less and less people purchasing them. Just imagine how cable tv is outlined today and then replace pay per view with all of these types of sites or forums. Who can afford that? Plus how will one even discover these types of sites when they only purchase the basic cable package? Keep a look out for them making bigger and bigger plays for control and influence over the net.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question for anyone   question for anyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question for anyone
Page 1 of 1